Latest topics
And it begins...Today at 04:22 pmMurderWasTheCase
10 Girls Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (Nov. 16-18)Today at 02:41 pmU90C
08 Girls Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (Nov. 16-18)Today at 01:49 pmU90C
TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMSToday at 12:30 pmMr. Miyagi
TOURNAMENT: THE ROCK - AUSTIN - Nov. 9-11, 2018Today at 11:47 amU90C
09 Girls Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (Nov. 16-18)Today at 11:46 amU90C
2018 America's Red, White & Blue CupToday at 08:50 amLiverpool Tournaments
Here were go again - Games CancellationYesterday at 08:07 pmMurderWasTheCase
Defunct Club?Yesterday at 03:42 pmSoccerSuckers
07 Boys Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (Nov. 16-18)Yesterday at 01:49 pmU90C
08 Boys Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (Nov. 16-18)Yesterday at 01:48 pmU90C
09 Boys Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (Nov. 16-18)Yesterday at 01:47 pmU90C
Liverpool 09 Flynn Yesterday at 01:42 pmLP_Elite
FALL '18 - SPRING '19 CLASSIC LEAGUE KICK-OFF by GamedayYesterday at 11:32 amGameday 04 New
06 Boys Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)Yesterday at 10:06 amU90C
05 Girls Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (Nov. 16-18)Yesterday at 10:04 amU90C
13 Girls Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 9-11)Yesterday at 10:04 amU90C
Solar 11g Barnes Open practicesYesterday at 09:19 amSportsmanship
Solar Mattice 09B - Soccer OpportunitiesYesterday at 09:03 amkmattice
Team DQ'ed from Lake Highlands D323/09/18, 10:25 pmcoachdom23
Crazyfeet 06/07 Girls - Looking for players23/09/18, 09:55 amsoccaloco
Crazyfeet 06/07 Girls - Looking for players23/09/18, 09:55 amsoccaloco
FREE Liverpool Street Soccer - FRIDAY NIGHTS - Two Locations23/09/18, 08:04 amSoccerSuckers
U12 DA Landscape22/09/18, 11:32 pmfactsmatter
Week 1 in D122/09/18, 09:09 amTexanDad37
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Statistics
We have 12668 registered users
The newest registered user is DRFC Academy

Our users have posted a total of 182087 messages in 24173 subjects

State Cup Rostering?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

State Cup Rostering?

Post by Uncle Numanga on 29/03/12, 08:53 am

What happened to the thread about Sting screwing over their LHGCL teams by bringing in ringers from their ECNL team?
avatar
Uncle Numanga
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 939
Points : 4413
Join date : 2009-05-06
Location : Grapevine, TX

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup Rostering?

Post by golgolgol on 29/03/12, 09:00 am

wow! Just disappeared!

scratch
avatar
golgolgol
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 949
Points : 4610
Join date : 2009-05-05
Age : 103
Location : right here

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup Rostering?

Post by socrocks on 29/03/12, 10:01 am

Is Admin turning Blue on us??? I guess Sting has more clout than even I figured.

Hopefully, the message hit it's mark and the folks behind the initial decision have reconsidered their position. If so, great.
avatar
socrocks
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 516
Points : 3988
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Re; State Cup Rostering?

Post by ballhead on 29/03/12, 10:07 am

Wow, whoever asked it to be removed must have thought it was a really bad idea to bring players down from an ECNL team to displace current roster members on a State Cup roster.

I'm guessing this thread may not be long for this world either.
avatar
ballhead
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 438
Points : 3087
Join date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup Rostering?

Post by Elk on 29/03/12, 10:39 am

My two cents and I certainly don't claim to know or have the answers.

I have a dd on Sting ECNL, a younger one that plays for Solar and a younger one that plays for the Purple Puppies so that is my bias. I can't answer nor do I know what is going on with the older girls at Sting.

My perception with Sting on the 97-96's....for what it's worth.

I don't know of any 97 players (GK's are dual rostered) being asked to play on another team for State Cup.

My perception is that this is not happening on the 96 team either as they are short on players due to injuries and recently moved a 97 player up. They are concerned about injuries so I don't believe there will be movement for State Cup.
avatar
Elk
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 234
Points : 3681
Join date : 2009-05-13
Age : 60
Location : Frisco-right next to the Disco

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup Rostering?

Post by NoClue on 02/04/12, 05:44 pm

Uncle Numanga wrote:What happened to the thread about Sting screwing over their LHGCL teams by bringing in ringers from their ECNL team?

So what is the last day a player can be added to the LH roster in order to be eligible for State Cup?

NoClue
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 1
Points : 2368
Join date : 2012-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup Rostering?

Post by golgolgol on 02/04/12, 05:45 pm

NoClue wrote:
Uncle Numanga wrote:What happened to the thread about Sting screwing over their LHGCL teams by bringing in ringers from their ECNL team?

So what is the last day a player can be added to the LH roster in order to be eligible for State Cup?

Last Saturday I think. April 1 is cutoff
avatar
golgolgol
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 949
Points : 4610
Join date : 2009-05-05
Age : 103
Location : right here

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup Rostering?

Post by futbollove on 02/04/12, 05:59 pm

golgolgol wrote:
NoClue wrote:
Uncle Numanga wrote:What happened to the thread about Sting screwing over their LHGCL teams by bringing in ringers from their ECNL team?

So what is the last day a player can be added to the LH roster in order to be eligible for State Cup?

Last Saturday I think. April 1 is cutoff
Not according to this.


Beginning with 2012 North Texas State Cup, U14 and up teams may utilize club passes to add players to a roster within their own club under the following circumstances:

• Player must be a registered player with North Texas Soccer for the same club
• Player can only play on one State Cup team for the entire State Cup competition
• The player must be playing in their own age group or older age group – cannot be playing down to a younger age group
• Total State Cup roster cannot exceed 22 players
• Team has to maintain at least 9 players from league play
• Team can have no more than 5 transfers during the soccer year
• Roster with club pass players added must be submitted no later than 14 days prior to the start of that age group competition

So April 21 would be the cutoff date or am I reading this wrong?
avatar
futbollove
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 680
Points : 3302
Join date : 2011-09-07

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup Rostering?

Post by golgolgol on 02/04/12, 06:08 pm

futbollove wrote:
golgolgol wrote:
NoClue wrote:
Uncle Numanga wrote:What happened to the thread about Sting screwing over their LHGCL teams by bringing in ringers from their ECNL team?

So what is the last day a player can be added to the LH roster in order to be eligible for State Cup?

Last Saturday I think. April 1 is cutoff
Not according to this.


Beginning with 2012 North Texas State Cup, U14 and up teams may utilize club passes to add players to a roster within their own club under the following circumstances:

• Player must be a registered player with North Texas Soccer for the same club
• Player can only play on one State Cup team for the entire State Cup competition
• The player must be playing in their own age group or older age group – cannot be playing down to a younger age group
• Total State Cup roster cannot exceed 22 players
• Team has to maintain at least 9 players from league play
• Team can have no more than 5 transfers during the soccer year
• Roster with club pass players added must be submitted no later than 14 days prior to the start of that age group competition

So April 21 would be the cutoff date or am I reading this wrong?

True, for the topic here, two weeks out they can move players within the club to the state cup team.

I was thinking in general terms, any roster changes need to be done before April 1.

I got off track a little.... Smile
avatar
golgolgol
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 949
Points : 4610
Join date : 2009-05-05
Age : 103
Location : right here

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup Rostering?

Post by FatherGoose on 08/04/12, 05:03 pm

Uncle Numanga wrote:What happened to the thread about Sting screwing over their LHGCL teams by bringing in ringers from their ECNL team?

Not sure what age group you're referring to. I can only speak to the 97s, but doubt they would sit their players who have made that team what it is for years by bringing in "ringers" from their ECNL team. The only exception I can think of would be to fill in for injured players who were having to sit out the State Cup.

It appeared that during the Dallas International Cup, Sting 97 brought up players from the 98 team to fill out a roster due to injuries. If this is still the case, players from the 97 ECNL team might be asked to step in.

Either way, wouldn't it be the other teams that are getting screwed over?
avatar
FatherGoose
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 81
Points : 3518
Join date : 2009-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup Rostering?

Post by Pele98 on 09/04/12, 10:37 am

FatherGoose wrote:
Uncle Numanga wrote:What happened to the thread about Sting screwing over their LHGCL teams by bringing in ringers from their ECNL team?

Not sure what age group you're referring to. I can only speak to the 97s, but doubt they would sit their players who have made that team what it is for years by bringing in "ringers" from their ECNL team. The only exception I can think of would be to fill in for injured players who were having to sit out the State Cup.

It appeared that during the Dallas International Cup, Sting 97 brought up players from the 98 team to fill out a roster due to injuries. If this is still the case, players from the 97 ECNL team might be asked to step in.

Either way, wouldn't it be the other teams that are getting screwed over?



FG, if you are referring to the 98 players in Sting 97 ECNL team, my understanding is that those players have always been with that team, from first day of ECNL season and have done considerably well. If that wasn't your reference, then I stand corrected.
avatar
Pele98
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 624
Points : 4069
Join date : 2009-05-06
Location : Enjoying soccer........somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup Rostering?

Post by FatherGoose on 09/04/12, 10:56 am

Pele98 wrote:
FatherGoose wrote:
Uncle Numanga wrote:What happened to the thread about Sting screwing over their LHGCL teams by bringing in ringers from their ECNL team?

Not sure what age group you're referring to. I can only speak to the 97s, but doubt they would sit their players who have made that team what it is for years by bringing in "ringers" from their ECNL team. The only exception I can think of would be to fill in for injured players who were having to sit out the State Cup.

It appeared that during the Dallas International Cup, Sting 97 brought up players from the 98 team to fill out a roster due to injuries. If this is still the case, players from the 97 ECNL team might be asked to step in.

Either way, wouldn't it be the other teams that are getting screwed over?



FG, if you are referring to the 98 players in Sting 97 ECNL team, my understanding is that those players have always been with that team, from first day of ECNL season and have done considerably well. If that wasn't your reference, then I stand corrected.

No I was referring to Sting 98 players playing up on the Sting 97 (Formerly Royal) team during the Dallas International.

avatar
FatherGoose
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 81
Points : 3518
Join date : 2009-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup Rostering?

Post by golgolgol on 10/04/12, 07:49 am

if teams take ECNL players for State Cup, and there are ECNL games scheduled that same weekend, can a player play both games in one day? (ECNL + State Cup)

I'm sure some teams will take advantage of this if they are short players. I don't see a team pulling ECNL players if they have a healthy roster.
avatar
golgolgol
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 949
Points : 4610
Join date : 2009-05-05
Age : 103
Location : right here

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup Rostering?

Post by Muffin Man on 17/04/12, 02:53 pm

Do not know if this means anything, or if it's some type of screw-up in GotSoccer, but if you look at the roster for Sting 97G you will now find players listed that have only played for the ECNL team this season. These players are in addition to the ones who have been dual-rostered throughout the year. 22 players total, which is the maximum allowed for State Cup.
avatar
Muffin Man
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 77
Points : 3368
Join date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup Rostering?

Post by justfurkicks on 17/04/12, 03:59 pm

Muffin Man wrote:Do not know if this means anything, or if it's some type of screw-up in GotSoccer, but if you look at the roster for Sting 97G you will now find players listed that have only played for the ECNL team this season. These players are in addition to the ones who have been dual-rostered throughout the year. 22 players total, which is the maximum allowed for State Cup.

A quick look at the Sting Royal 95 roster shows 4 players without pictures or position indicated. All 4 are listed on Sting ECNL's roster. Question Question

Roster is now at 22
avatar
justfurkicks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 361
Points : 3857
Join date : 2009-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup Rostering?

Post by Muffin Man on 17/04/12, 04:32 pm

justfurkicks wrote:
Muffin Man wrote:Do not know if this means anything, or if it's some type of screw-up in GotSoccer, but if you look at the roster for Sting 97G you will now find players listed that have only played for the ECNL team this season. These players are in addition to the ones who have been dual-rostered throughout the year. 22 players total, which is the maximum allowed for State Cup.

A quick look at the Sting Royal 95 roster shows 4 players without pictures or position indicated. All 4 are listed on Sting ECNL's roster. Question Question

Roster is now at 22

Interesting. Same coach (BB) for both teams. Regarding the 97's, they made their top non-ECNL team even stronger, but with the 95's, that does not look to be the case, as Sting Royal 95 is currently 5th in D-I. I wonder if Sting 95 (1st in D-I) added players, too?
avatar
Muffin Man
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 77
Points : 3368
Join date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup Rostering?

Post by golgolgol on 17/04/12, 04:40 pm

Muffin Man wrote:
justfurkicks wrote:
Muffin Man wrote:Do not know if this means anything, or if it's some type of screw-up in GotSoccer, but if you look at the roster for Sting 97G you will now find players listed that have only played for the ECNL team this season. These players are in addition to the ones who have been dual-rostered throughout the year. 22 players total, which is the maximum allowed for State Cup.

A quick look at the Sting Royal 95 roster shows 4 players without pictures or position indicated. All 4 are listed on Sting ECNL's roster. Question Question

Roster is now at 22

Interesting. Same coach (BB) for both teams. Regarding the 97's, they made their top non-ECNL team even stronger, but with the 95's, that does not look to be the case, as Sting Royal 95 is currently 5th in D-I. I wonder if Sting 95 (1st in D-I) added players, too?

Sting 96 is the same... 4 new adds on the roster, all 4 are ECNL players. Sitting at 22 players now.
avatar
golgolgol
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 949
Points : 4610
Join date : 2009-05-05
Age : 103
Location : right here

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup Rostering?

Post by justfurkicks on 17/04/12, 04:52 pm

Muffin Man wrote:
justfurkicks wrote:
Muffin Man wrote:Do not know if this means anything, or if it's some type of screw-up in GotSoccer, but if you look at the roster for Sting 97G you will now find players listed that have only played for the ECNL team this season. These players are in addition to the ones who have been dual-rostered throughout the year. 22 players total, which is the maximum allowed for State Cup.

A quick look at the Sting Royal 95 roster shows 4 players without pictures or position indicated. All 4 are listed on Sting ECNL's roster. Question Question

Roster is now at 22

Interesting. Same coach (BB) for both teams. Regarding the 97's, they made their top non-ECNL team even stronger, but with the 95's, that does not look to be the case, as Sting Royal 95 is currently 5th in D-I. I wonder if Sting 95 (1st in D-I) added players, too?

Gotsoccer doesn't show the roster for Sting 95. Just a team picture.

avatar
justfurkicks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 361
Points : 3857
Join date : 2009-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup Rostering?

Post by Elk on 17/04/12, 09:15 pm

Elk wrote:My two cents and I certainly don't claim to know or have the answers.

I have a dd on Sting ECNL, a younger one that plays for Solar and a younger one that plays for the Purple Puppies so that is my bias. I can't answer nor do I know what is going on with the older girls at Sting.

My perception with Sting on the 97-96's....for what it's worth.

I don't know of any 97 players (GK's are dual rostered) being asked to play on another team for State Cup.

My perception is that this is not happening on the 96 team either as they are short on players due to injuries and recently moved a 97 player up. They are concerned about injuries so I don't believe there will be movement for State Cup.


I was totally wrong Embarassed . Nope, I did not have the answers at all.
avatar
Elk
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 234
Points : 3681
Join date : 2009-05-13
Age : 60
Location : Frisco-right next to the Disco

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup Rostering?

Post by KZap05 on 17/04/12, 11:42 pm

golgolgol wrote:
Muffin Man wrote:
justfurkicks wrote:
Muffin Man wrote:Do not know if this means anything, or if it's some type of screw-up in GotSoccer, but if you look at the roster for Sting 97G you will now find players listed that have only played for the ECNL team this season. These players are in addition to the ones who have been dual-rostered throughout the year. 22 players total, which is the maximum allowed for State Cup.

A quick look at the Sting Royal 95 roster shows 4 players without pictures or position indicated. All 4 are listed on Sting ECNL's roster. Question Question

Roster is now at 22

Interesting. Same coach (BB) for both teams. Regarding the 97's, they made their top non-ECNL team even stronger, but with the 95's, that does not look to be the case, as Sting Royal 95 is currently 5th in D-I. I wonder if Sting 95 (1st in D-I) added players, too?

Sting 96 is the same... 4 new adds on the roster, all 4 are ECNL players. Sitting at 22 players now.

Looks like Solar Chelsea 96 (formerly Solar Blue) is now at 22 with 3 new players from their ECNL roster...
avatar
KZap05
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 112
Points : 3597
Join date : 2009-05-04
Location : North Arlington

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup Rostering?

Post by imabee on 18/04/12, 08:29 am

KZap05 wrote:
golgolgol wrote:
Muffin Man wrote:
justfurkicks wrote:
Muffin Man wrote:Do not know if this means anything, or if it's some type of screw-up in GotSoccer, but if you look at the roster for Sting 97G you will now find players listed that have only played for the ECNL team this season. These players are in addition to the ones who have been dual-rostered throughout the year. 22 players total, which is the maximum allowed for State Cup.

A quick look at the Sting Royal 95 roster shows 4 players without pictures or position indicated. All 4 are listed on Sting ECNL's roster. Question Question

Roster is now at 22

Interesting. Same coach (BB) for both teams. Regarding the 97's, they made their top non-ECNL team even stronger, but with the 95's, that does not look to be the case, as Sting Royal 95 is currently 5th in D-I. I wonder if Sting 95 (1st in D-I) added players, too?

Sting 96 is the same... 4 new adds on the roster, all 4 are ECNL players. Sitting at 22 players now.

Looks like Solar Chelsea 96 (formerly Solar Blue) is now at 22 with 3 new players from their ECNL roster...

HOw do you see the rosters of other teams?

imabee
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 462
Points : 3690
Join date : 2010-01-18
Location : In the pool

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup Rostering?

Post by KZap05 on 18/04/12, 08:57 am

imabee wrote:
KZap05 wrote:
golgolgol wrote:
Muffin Man wrote:
justfurkicks wrote:
Muffin Man wrote:Do not know if this means anything, or if it's some type of screw-up in GotSoccer, but if you look at the roster for Sting 97G you will now find players listed that have only played for the ECNL team this season. These players are in addition to the ones who have been dual-rostered throughout the year. 22 players total, which is the maximum allowed for State Cup.

A quick look at the Sting Royal 95 roster shows 4 players without pictures or position indicated. All 4 are listed on Sting ECNL's roster. Question Question

Roster is now at 22

Interesting. Same coach (BB) for both teams. Regarding the 97's, they made their top non-ECNL team even stronger, but with the 95's, that does not look to be the case, as Sting Royal 95 is currently 5th in D-I. I wonder if Sting 95 (1st in D-I) added players, too?

Sting 96 is the same... 4 new adds on the roster, all 4 are ECNL players. Sitting at 22 players now.

Looks like Solar Chelsea 96 (formerly Solar Blue) is now at 22 with 3 new players from their ECNL roster...

HOw do you see the rosters of other teams?

Most rosters are listed on the gotsoccer website.

http://rankings.gotsport.com/rankings/team.aspx?teamid=36051
avatar
KZap05
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 112
Points : 3597
Join date : 2009-05-04
Location : North Arlington

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup Rostering?

Post by ontheball on 18/04/12, 09:22 am

KZap05 wrote:
golgolgol wrote:
Muffin Man wrote:
justfurkicks wrote:
Muffin Man wrote:Do not know if this means anything, or if it's some type of screw-up in GotSoccer, but if you look at the roster for Sting 97G you will now find players listed that have only played for the ECNL team this season. These players are in addition to the ones who have been dual-rostered throughout the year. 22 players total, which is the maximum allowed for State Cup.

A quick look at the Sting Royal 95 roster shows 4 players without pictures or position indicated. All 4 are listed on Sting ECNL's roster. Question Question

Roster is now at 22

Those 3 players are the same 3 that Solar put on that roster over a year ago when the whole who gets the Solar ECNL spot first arose.

Interesting. Same coach (BB) for both teams. Regarding the 97's, they made their top non-ECNL team even stronger, but with the 95's, that does not look to be the case, as Sting Royal 95 is currently 5th in D-I. I wonder if Sting 95 (1st in D-I) added players, too?

Sting 96 is the same... 4 new adds on the roster, all 4 are ECNL players. Sitting at 22 players now.

Looks like Solar Chelsea 96 (formerly Solar Blue) is now at 22 with 3 new players from their ECNL roster...
avatar
ontheball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 121
Points : 3526
Join date : 2009-05-13
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup Rostering?

Post by Pele98 on 18/04/12, 12:05 pm

Elk wrote:
Elk wrote:My two cents and I certainly don't claim to know or have the answers.

I have a dd on Sting ECNL, a younger one that plays for Solar and a younger one that plays for the Purple Puppies so that is my bias. I can't answer nor do I know what is going on with the older girls at Sting.

My perception with Sting on the 97-96's....for what it's worth.

I don't know of any 97 players (GK's are dual rostered) being asked to play on another team for State Cup.

My perception is that this is not happening on the 96 team either as they are short on players due to injuries and recently moved a 97 player up. They are concerned about injuries so I don't believe there will be movement for State Cup.


I was totally wrong Embarassed . Nope, I did not have the answers at all.



Elk, without divulging much, what would you say was 'the point' for this decision? What was the main selling issue, especially for ECNL dds?

Can this be a precursor for sliding out (for lack of the better term) some ECNL players to a lower team?

I don't think just winning State Cup will make a cut, as the same players might not be available for Regionals/Nationals due to ECNL schedules.
avatar
Pele98
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 624
Points : 4069
Join date : 2009-05-06
Location : Enjoying soccer........somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup Rostering?

Post by KZap05 on 18/04/12, 04:43 pm

KZap05 wrote:
golgolgol wrote:
Muffin Man wrote:
justfurkicks wrote:
Muffin Man wrote:Do not know if this means anything, or if it's some type of screw-up in GotSoccer, but if you look at the roster for Sting 97G you will now find players listed that have only played for the ECNL team this season. These players are in addition to the ones who have been dual-rostered throughout the year. 22 players total, which is the maximum allowed for State Cup.

A quick look at the Sting Royal 95 roster shows 4 players without pictures or position indicated. All 4 are listed on Sting ECNL's roster. Question Question

Roster is now at 22

Interesting. Same coach (BB) for both teams. Regarding the 97's, they made their top non-ECNL team even stronger, but with the 95's, that does not look to be the case, as Sting Royal 95 is currently 5th in D-I. I wonder if Sting 95 (1st in D-I) added players, too?

Sting 96 is the same... 4 new adds on the roster, all 4 are ECNL players. Sitting at 22 players now.

Looks like Solar Chelsea 96 (formerly Solar Blue) is now at 22 with 3 new players from their ECNL roster...

Weird, now the Solar Chelsea 96 (formerly Solar Blue) Gotsoccer roster is at 25 with 6 players from the ECNL team.
avatar
KZap05
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 112
Points : 3597
Join date : 2009-05-04
Location : North Arlington

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum