Latest topics
Solar 07 top team league playToday at 01:13 amSimon
2011 Titans Coppell Team-2 open spotsYesterday at 11:00 pmA_taylor13
2012 Titans Coppell team-2 open player spotsYesterday at 10:59 pmA_taylor13
2009 Titans Coppell team-2 open player spotsYesterday at 10:58 pmA_taylor13
Solar 03B/04B Pappas - Adding Players in GrapevineYesterday at 10:58 pmHappyDays
FC Dallas '05 West (3 LH Teams)Yesterday at 10:41 pmHoneybadger
FC Dallas '06 West-LHGCL DI/Frontier ConferenceYesterday at 10:40 pmHoneybadger
Solar 06G East - LHGCL D1, NPL, & Frontier Conference Yesterday at 09:25 pmThe Dean
Evolution 06G Looking for 2-3 more players Southlake/GrapeviYesterday at 09:11 pmCoach Matt Evo
FC Dallas #3 Adult Sm/Med Kit Yesterday at 08:36 pmenufsoccer
Solar East 02/03 NPLYesterday at 08:34 pmSimon
McKinney United 07G McKinney and Frisco Yesterday at 08:15 pmmikecorich
McKinney United 07G McKinney and Frisco Yesterday at 08:14 pmmikecorich
Solar Austin Keller 09g Open PracticesYesterday at 07:52 pmSolarKeller09g
FM/Lewisville/Coppell - Titans Bailey 09 looking for playersYesterday at 07:51 pmTitans Bailey
FM/Lewisville/Coppell - Titans Bailey 08 looking for playersYesterday at 07:50 pmTitans Bailey
2012-13G PEGASUS SC looking for 2 players ( Frisco )Yesterday at 07:46 pmCoachYigit
PEGASUS SC looking for 2 players ( Frisco )Yesterday at 07:45 pmCoachYigit
PEGASUS SC looking for Full Time GOALIE and one Field PlayerYesterday at 07:43 pmCoachYigit
NPL Nationals 2019Yesterday at 07:37 pmdribbleshootscore
Warriors 02G - LH D1 - Adding PlayersYesterday at 06:42 pmWarriors03
Evo 09G Boyle (Colleyville/Grapevine/Southlake) looking to aYesterday at 06:00 pmCoachBoyle
Colleyville Evo 08G Boyle Open Practices Yesterday at 05:48 pmCoachBoyle
DFW Thunder 02G GrapevineYesterday at 05:43 pmThunderCoachWhite
Solar 03G Pappas in Grapevine (LHGCL D2 Bye)Yesterday at 04:50 pmHappyDays
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Dallas International Girls Cup Pixel
Statistics
We have 13473 registered users
The newest registered user is enufsoccer

Our users have posted a total of 191481 messages in 26547 subjects

Dallas International Girls Cup

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dallas International Girls Cup Empty Dallas International Girls Cup

Post by brokedawg on 02/04/12, 11:18 am

Alright back to some soccer games this week. Looking forward to seeing some of the old faces hanging around the pitch this week. First I heard Sting was playing in the tournament then I heard they were not...so what's the skinny blue bloods? I don't know anything about the foreign teams but Eclipse Select ECNL team is the real deal and will more than likely challenge for the Cup. Texans have a good chance of taking home the hardware if they can get past Eclipse Select and Sting IF Sting is playing. Lonestars will be tough and could be a dark horse if things go their way. I wish Feet were a bit more healthy but I know they will come to play and give it their best effort so they are in the "ya never know" status in my book. Looking forward to seeing some of my old buds this week and watching some good soccer! Very Happy
brokedawg
brokedawg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 368
Points : 4135
Join date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Dallas International Girls Cup Empty Re: Dallas International Girls Cup

Post by justfurkicks on 02/04/12, 12:43 pm

brokedawg wrote:Alright back to some soccer games this week. Looking forward to seeing some of the old faces hanging around the pitch this week. First I heard Sting was playing in the tournament then I heard they were not...so what's the skinny blue bloods? I don't know anything about the foreign teams but Eclipse Select ECNL team is the real deal and will more than likely challenge for the Cup. Texans have a good chance of taking home the hardware if they can get past Eclipse Select and Sting IF Sting is playing. Lonestars will be tough and could be a dark horse if things go their way. I wish Feet were a bit more healthy but I know they will come to play and give it their best effort so they are in the "ya never know" status in my book. Looking forward to seeing some of my old buds this week and watching some good soccer! Very Happy

Oh great, Eclipse Select ECNL is our second game ( we replaced Lonestars ). affraid

How are High School playoffs effecting your team ? We have up to 10 girls playing either Thursday or Friday depending on tuesdays results.

Good luck.
justfurkicks
justfurkicks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 361
Points : 4129
Join date : 2009-05-26

Back to top Go down

Dallas International Girls Cup Empty Re: Dallas International Girls Cup

Post by Uncle Numanga on 02/04/12, 02:02 pm

justfurkicks wrote: Oh great, Eclipse Select ECNL is our second game ( we replaced Lonestars ). affraid

How are High School playoffs effecting your team ? We have up to 10 girls playing either Thursday or Friday depending on tuesdays results.

Good luck.

Texans are in the same boat regarding HS playoffs but we had our Friday game time changed to 1:15. 14 of our girls are in the playoffs. Pretty much everyone that is not injured.
Uncle Numanga
Uncle Numanga
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 939
Points : 4685
Join date : 2009-05-06
Location : Grapevine, TX

Back to top Go down

Dallas International Girls Cup Empty Re: Dallas International Girls Cup

Post by brokedawg on 02/04/12, 02:29 pm

Hmmm, I didn't hear about Lonestars dropping out too. Well that is if Sting isn't playing...and now we have all these girls playing HS playoffs too. What could have been a very good tournament for the 95's might have lost some of its ooomph. Oh well, I'm sure it will still be some pretty good action on local level and it will be interesting to see how the International teams look. Good luck JFK and Unc have you heard if Sting is playing or not?
brokedawg
brokedawg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 368
Points : 4135
Join date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Dallas International Girls Cup Empty Re: Dallas International Girls Cup

Post by justfurkicks on 02/04/12, 02:41 pm

brokedawg wrote:Hmmm, I didn't hear about Lonestars dropping out too. Well that is if Sting isn't playing...and now we have all these girls playing HS playoffs too. What could have been a very good tournament for the 95's might have lost some of its ooomph. Oh well, I'm sure it will still be some pretty good action on local level and it will be interesting to see how the International teams look. Good luck JFK and Unc have you heard if Sting is playing or not?

I don't see Sting ECNL listed:

http://dallascup.demosphere.com/scripts/runisa.dll?M2.65988:gp:1500868401.4882:73550+Elements/Display+E+46241++38782370
justfurkicks
justfurkicks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 361
Points : 4129
Join date : 2009-05-26

Back to top Go down

Dallas International Girls Cup Empty Re: Dallas International Girls Cup

Post by Uncle Numanga on 02/04/12, 02:46 pm

It doesn't look like Sting is playing. If you go to the participating teams and click on the Sting 95 link, Halverson is listed as the coach.

I think the games have been moved to help with the HS playoffs but there will be some tired girls out there. Hope to see you out there some time, BD.
Uncle Numanga
Uncle Numanga
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 939
Points : 4685
Join date : 2009-05-06
Location : Grapevine, TX

Back to top Go down

Dallas International Girls Cup Empty Re: Dallas International Girls Cup

Post by brokedawg on 04/04/12, 07:05 am

Hope to see ya out there too Unc. Bummer we are only playing 25 minute halfs today, could make for some interesting results in the first round...
brokedawg
brokedawg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 368
Points : 4135
Join date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Dallas International Girls Cup Empty Re: Dallas International Girls Cup

Post by justfurkicks on 04/04/12, 08:01 am

brokedawg wrote:Hope to see ya out there too Unc. Bummer we are only playing 25 minute halfs today, could make for some interesting results in the first round...

25 min halves ? Is that a change due to weather ?
justfurkicks
justfurkicks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 361
Points : 4129
Join date : 2009-05-26

Back to top Go down

Dallas International Girls Cup Empty Re: Dallas International Girls Cup

Post by Gunners on 04/04/12, 08:07 am

Games will be shortened – game lengths for today is as follows:

U18/17 = 2 * 25 minute halves

U17/16 through U14/13 = 2 * 20 minute halves

Final game results that will count in the standings will be doubled since the game length is shortened. So, for example, if a team wins by a score of 2-0 today, that score in the standings will be recorded as 4-0.

(I believe the games for tomorrow and beyond will be full time and as originally scheduled)

__________________________________________________
I got 99 problems but the pitch ain't one
Gunners
Gunners
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1292
Points : 5037
Join date : 2009-05-04
Location : Looking for The Situation

Back to top Go down

Dallas International Girls Cup Empty Re: Dallas International Girls Cup

Post by socrocks on 04/04/12, 09:00 am

Also, be sure to note that Ross Stewart is closed today and that the schedule has been completely reworked. Flower Mound HS was added as a replacement site....but the bulk of the games will be at Cox Fields.

Did Ross Stewart get THAT much more rain than Cox? They're only about 1-2 miles apart.
socrocks
socrocks
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 516
Points : 4260
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Dallas International Girls Cup Empty Re: Dallas International Girls Cup

Post by brokedawg on 04/04/12, 10:22 am

socrocks wrote:Also, be sure to note that Ross Stewart is closed today and that the schedule has been completely reworked. Flower Mound HS was added as a replacement site....but the bulk of the games will be at Cox Fields.

Did Ross Stewart get THAT much more rain than Cox? They're only about 1-2 miles apart.
I was wondering about that too. I'm thinking that must have been a Texan call unless Ross Stewart is set on a low area that holds a ton of water or something when it rains. I just don't see Farmers Branch closing Ross Stewart and leaving Cox fields available but heck I dunno. I'm just kinda bummed we are just playing a half more or less today. Haha, the girls will be there for warm up longer than they will be playing a game. I suppose we are just lucky they are going to be able to play.
brokedawg
brokedawg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 368
Points : 4135
Join date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Dallas International Girls Cup Empty Re: Dallas International Girls Cup

Post by justfurkicks on 04/04/12, 11:01 am

I was hoping we would be delayed until tomarrow morning so all our girls could play. As it is with High School games changed from last night to today we have 7 regulars and 4 emegency guests for tonight.






justfurkicks
justfurkicks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 361
Points : 4129
Join date : 2009-05-26

Back to top Go down

Dallas International Girls Cup Empty Re: Dallas International Girls Cup

Post by brokedawg on 04/04/12, 11:32 am

justfurkicks wrote:I was hoping we would be delayed until tomarrow morning so all our girls could play. As it is with High School games changed from last night to today we have 7 regulars and 4 emegency guests for tonight. On the bright side you shouldn't need to make an subs Wink






brokedawg
brokedawg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 368
Points : 4135
Join date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Dallas International Girls Cup Empty Re: Dallas International Girls Cup

Post by stillyuk on 04/04/12, 12:03 pm

Ross Stewart is basically in a flood zone, so there's no way they could be played today.

stillyuk
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 93
Points : 3374
Join date : 2010-07-01

Back to top Go down

Dallas International Girls Cup Empty Re: Dallas International Girls Cup

Post by Uncle Numanga on 04/04/12, 12:06 pm

stillyuk wrote:Ross Stewart is basically in a flood zone, so there's no way they could be played today.

A heavy dew floods Ross Stewart.
Uncle Numanga
Uncle Numanga
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 939
Points : 4685
Join date : 2009-05-06
Location : Grapevine, TX

Back to top Go down

Dallas International Girls Cup Empty Re: Dallas International Girls Cup

Post by brokedawg on 04/04/12, 01:40 pm

Uncle Numanga wrote:
stillyuk wrote:Ross Stewart is basically in a flood zone, so there's no way they could be played today.

A heavy dew floods Ross Stewart.
Haha, dew or do you think we will be able to play on them after a good drying out day like today?
brokedawg
brokedawg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 368
Points : 4135
Join date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Dallas International Girls Cup Empty Re: Dallas International Girls Cup

Post by MoveYourFeet on 04/04/12, 01:58 pm

Went out to Cox at noon today to see the team from Denmark we are hosting.
Temp in the 60's, breeze out of the south. Fantastic weather.
My wife and another NTX parent had on jackets because of the slight chill.
And then there were two Denmark dad's that had on nothing but short shorts and lounging in their chairs getting a tan.

I wish I would have had my phone with me.
MoveYourFeet
MoveYourFeet
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 512
Points : 4160
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 49
Location : south of OK

Back to top Go down

Dallas International Girls Cup Empty Re: Dallas International Girls Cup

Post by Gunners on 04/04/12, 02:30 pm

I wish I could erase the image from my mind.

__________________________________________________
I got 99 problems but the pitch ain't one
Gunners
Gunners
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1292
Points : 5037
Join date : 2009-05-04
Location : Looking for The Situation

Back to top Go down

Dallas International Girls Cup Empty Re: Dallas International Girls Cup

Post by socrocks on 04/04/12, 02:35 pm

Just got back from registering at Cox. The weather was beautiful and the fields were in awesome shape. I'd expect RS to be even better. Apparently, the plan is for all games to resume at RS tomorrow.

They did suggest we hold our breath until 9pm tonight, at which time they'll advise us if there are any changes.
socrocks
socrocks
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 516
Points : 4260
Join date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Dallas International Girls Cup Empty Re: Dallas International Girls Cup

Post by Slim on 04/04/12, 03:03 pm

MoveYourFeet wrote:Went out to Cox at noon today to see the team from Denmark we are hosting.
Temp in the 60's, breeze out of the south. Fantastic weather.
My wife and another NTX parent had on jackets because of the slight chill.
And then there were two Denmark dad's that had on nothing but short shorts and lounging in their chairs getting a tan.

I wish I would have had my phone with me.

It was a bit nippy out there!

Slim
Slim
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 40
Points : 2723
Join date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Dallas International Girls Cup Empty Re: Dallas International Girls Cup

Post by oldboot on 04/04/12, 03:43 pm

MoveYourFeet wrote:Went out to Cox at noon today to see the team from Denmark we are hosting.
Temp in the 60's, breeze out of the south. Fantastic weather.
My wife and another NTX parent had on jackets because of the slight chill.
And then there were two Denmark dad's that had on nothing but short shorts and lounging in their chairs getting a tan.

I wish I would have had my phone with me.

Spent some time in Denmark - you are lucky they kept their shorts on - the Danes love to sunbathe au naturel!


Last edited by oldboot on 05/04/12, 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Quoted the wrong post)
oldboot
oldboot
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 400
Points : 3312
Join date : 2011-08-08

Back to top Go down

Dallas International Girls Cup Empty Re: Dallas International Girls Cup

Post by Pitchmon on 04/04/12, 10:58 pm

socrocks wrote:Also, be sure to note that Ross Stewart is closed today and that the schedule has been completely reworked. Flower Mound HS was added as a replacement site....but the bulk of the games will be at Cox Fields.

Did Ross Stewart get THAT much more rain than Cox? They're only about 1-2 miles apart.

I dont know but Cox fields were excellent didnt slip at all. Speaking of Denmark, girls took off tops and were sitting on sideline at 6:30 P.M. DD sayd Dad they had regular bras on, not even sports bras......just sayin and I'll leave it there...... Embarassed
Pitchmon
Pitchmon
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 129
Points : 3462
Join date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

Dallas International Girls Cup Empty Re: Dallas International Girls Cup

Post by ontheball on 04/04/12, 11:56 pm

Umm, yes. My dd said someone needs to tell them to put some clothes on!
ontheball
ontheball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 121
Points : 3798
Join date : 2009-05-13
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Dallas International Girls Cup Empty Re: Dallas International Girls Cup

Post by bronxdad on 05/04/12, 08:26 am

last year the Euro dads were on the sidelines with no shirts on

__________________________________________________
go ahead and leave me a voicemail
bronxdad
bronxdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 271
Points : 4056
Join date : 2009-05-04
Location : DFW USA

Back to top Go down

Dallas International Girls Cup Empty Re: Dallas International Girls Cup

Post by Uncle Numanga on 05/04/12, 08:58 am

bronxdad wrote:last year the Euro dads were on the sidelines with no shirts on

Actually, that was me.
Uncle Numanga
Uncle Numanga
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 939
Points : 4685
Join date : 2009-05-06
Location : Grapevine, TX

Back to top Go down

Dallas International Girls Cup Empty Re: Dallas International Girls Cup

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum