Latest topics
TX Spirit 05 Bewley Looking to Add PlayersToday at 05:24 pmBFC
TX Spirit 06 Bewley – Open Practices: Plano, Allen, McKinneyToday at 05:23 pmBFC
NTX Celtic 04G NPL Open Tryouts (Flower Mound/Corinth) Today at 04:55 pmCelticBartlow
Dallas Texans 05G FDL (College Exposure)Today at 04:47 pmDallas Texans West
FCD 07G Premier LHGC looking for DefenderToday at 03:28 pmLittleakde
Sting West '08 Khan Open Tryouts 2019-2020 Today at 03:14 pmKhan8Girls
Dallas Texans 08g South-Arlington/Mansfield/GPToday at 03:08 pmseeyouonthepitch
Solar East 01/02B Brown - D2 Classic Open SessionsToday at 03:03 pmSolarEastFreeman
Fever United FC Select Kit AL #11Today at 03:01 pmsoccrplyr999
Solar East 04B Lucio Open PracticesToday at 03:01 pmSolarEastFreeman
SPARTA FC 03G - LH D1 - OPEN PRACTICEToday at 03:00 pmKeeper3LC
Dallas Roma 06 forming 2nd team- Need 6 playersToday at 02:58 pmDallasRomaCoach
Solar East 01/02B Brown - D2 Classic Open SessionsToday at 02:55 pmSolarEastFreeman
Sting AL full Kit #18 $250 OBOToday at 02:51 pmsoccrplyr999
New Team Forming - Solar 12G Angelone Today at 02:41 pmintheupper90
Coppell FC 09 BoysToday at 02:36 pmCoppellFC_REvans
Coppell FC 07G - Open PracticesToday at 02:32 pmCoppellFC_REvans
Evo 09G Boyle (Colleyville/Grapevine/Southlake) looking to aToday at 02:29 pmCoachBoyle
Solar South 08G Today at 02:26 pm06Southgirl
Texans Full kit #14 - Adult Medium for SaleToday at 02:21 pmws1010
D’Feeters ‘06 Girls ECRL/NPL/LHGCL D1/D2 - Open Sessions Today at 01:41 pmD06GT
BVB 06G Yellow (F:LFC Fowler) NPL; Based in ArlingtonToday at 01:40 pmSoccermom32019
D1 Dallas Classic and NPL-Solar 06B Hildebrand Open SessionsToday at 01:18 pmSolar 06 Boys
D2/D1 Midfielder looking (Plano,McKinney,Allen,Frisco)Today at 01:08 pmPass2me
Solar 09G Bardwell Full-time Goalkeeper NeededToday at 12:59 pmTXEagles

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

NO SRSA - DT South Showdown? Pixel
Statistics
We have 13456 registered users
The newest registered user is ws1010

Our users have posted a total of 191245 messages in 26464 subjects

NO SRSA - DT South Showdown?

Go down

NO SRSA - DT South Showdown? Empty NO SRSA - DT South Showdown?

Post by good4nuthin on 11/04/12, 03:35 pm

Primetime standings say that since DT South skipped the game vs. Sting Davis to play a tournament, they are in 3rd place.

Games scheduled are #1 vs. #2, #3 vs #4 etc... - Does this mean NO final meeting between SRSA and DT South? That would be sad as I doubt we will see SRSA playing 03 girls again until select happens...
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

NO SRSA - DT South Showdown? Empty Re: NO SRSA - DT South Showdown?

Post by RoidRage on 11/04/12, 04:00 pm

good4nuthin wrote:Primetime standings say that since DT South skipped the game vs. Sting Davis to play a tournament, they are in 3rd place.

Games scheduled are #1 vs. #2, #3 vs #4 etc... - Does this mean NO final meeting between SRSA and DT South? That would be sad as I doubt we will see SRSA playing 03 girls again until select happens...

Are they only going to play boys for a year?

RoidRage
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin on 11/04/12, 04:11 pm

RoidRage wrote:
good4nuthin wrote:Primetime standings say that since DT South skipped the game vs. Sting Davis to play a tournament, they are in 3rd place.

Are they only going to play boys for a year?

Rumors are flying....
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 on 11/04/12, 04:14 pm

well don't be shy with those rumors, let them fly
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin on 11/04/12, 04:55 pm

go99 wrote:well don't be shy with those rumors, let them fly

Well, seeing that there is really no competition for them with 03s or 02 silver - and 02 gold teams seemingly only want to play each other before select - or for some other reason only few have visibility to, I would guess DM to get creative to keep development moving forward. What that means?

Who knows...
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11/04/12, 05:01 pm

DTS plays Sting Davis tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin on 11/04/12, 06:24 pm

dtsouth03 wrote:

So I guess it's dt south wins they play srsa, lose or tie, it will be scarfone vs srsa
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jj4mel on 11/04/12, 07:31 pm

dtsouth03 wrote:

Good to hear. A season without DTS and SRSA match up would be dissapointing.

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin on 11/04/12, 08:09 pm

jj4mel wrote:
dtsouth03 wrote:

Guess players unite! Who can disappoint srsa this season? - it might be your last chance!!!
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jj4mel on 11/04/12, 08:34 pm

good4nuthin wrote:
jj4mel wrote:
dtsouth03 wrote:

Guess players unite! Who can disappoint srsa this season? - it might be your last chance!!!

From my experience, DTS has never needed "guess" players.

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by good4nuthin on 11/04/12, 08:46 pm

jj4mel wrote:
good4nuthin wrote:
jj4mel wrote:
dtsouth03 wrote:

Sorry my friend, the only way srsa will be disappointed is by not playing dt south- their only competition in the last... Well, for a while... So sting could put a team together to play dt south and... Nevermind, a drama provoking thought that will never happen
good4nuthin
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jj4mel on 11/04/12, 09:38 pm

good4nuthin wrote:
jj4mel wrote:
good4nuthin wrote:
jj4mel wrote:
dtsouth03 wrote:

Sorry my friend, the only way srsa will be disappointed is by not playing dt south- their only competition in the last... Well, for a while... So sting could put a team together to play dt south and... Nevermind, a drama provoking thought that will never happen

Go to bed. Sleep

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic! on 12/04/12, 11:10 am

WAKE UP! On the thought of SRSA playing boys....I think the boys teams have the same thought process as the top 02's....it's a lose-win situation for them. Time will tell - ecspecially in this spring's tourneys.

I for one, look forward to seeing this stingy defense of DTS....will they find a way to contain the 10+ goal scoring juggernaut offense of SRSA? Will they be successful at the counter and live on a 1 goal lead? Will the small field prove to be an asset for DTS? Or will it play into the SRSA beautiful game style? Delicious - I tell you!! My bets are on a 3+ SRSA victory....you can only hope to contain them and pray for the clock to run out...
Magic!
Magic!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by free4all on 12/04/12, 11:40 am

Who knows if any of the teams currently playing up will consider playing boys instead..... In my experience the boys game is different from girls, and the gap widens as they get older..... I said different, not better but not worse either. Developmentally girls progress faster, so playing boys at the same age group does not get you anywhere. Girls tend to think more, and play posession better. Girls tend to be more coordinated and have more control. As they get older (meaning middle school and on) males do tend to have more muscle mass and can just get the ball farther and have more power behind those shots. At this age it is equivelent. I realize these are generalizations and not absolutes.

I will say that the number of boys out there is likely greater and there are probably more top teams with solid rosters because there are just more boys to choose from. Our team has scrimmaged boys for practice, but an 01 team.

If girls teams are allowed to play in a boys league....are boys teams allowed to do the same?

Interesting......

free4all
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer ChauffeurDad on 12/04/12, 01:37 pm

Looks like a DT South / Scarfone rematch has been scheduled for this Saturday. We might get to see SRSA vs DT South next Saturday.

Soccer ChauffeurDad
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by jj4mel on 12/04/12, 01:44 pm

Soccer ChauffeurDad wrote:
Looks like a DT South / Scarfone rematch has been scheduled for this Saturday. We might get to see SRSA vs DT South next Saturday.

Looks like it was just updated. Will be a great rematch to watch.

Looks like I am going fishing!! cheers

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 on 12/04/12, 01:44 pm

They could always play the 03 solar castro team. He has 2 tops teams and they are always looking for some good games. If they are competative with them he could care less if they are girls or even younger. It seems like it's mostly the teams that aren't at the level that worry about the age or gender of the opponent and the no win situation. The better teams don't worry because they feel like they can beat anybodyyou thow in front of them.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic! on 12/04/12, 02:11 pm

FREEEEEEEEEEEDOMMMMMM lol!
Magic!
Magic!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerfan88 on 12/04/12, 02:25 pm

jj4mel wrote:

What happen to Sting03(Mendoza)playing.

soccerfan88
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jj4mel on 12/04/12, 03:18 pm

soccerfan88 wrote:
jj4mel wrote:

What happen to Sting03(Mendoza)playing.

I believe Sting Mendoza is in the Lexus cup in Tulsa. Hope they kick some A$$ up there!!

SRSA and DTS is now scheduled for 4/21 at 10:30am. Location will be at the Sting complex.

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum