Latest topics
Northwest Heat 04s - Open Tryouts!Today at 08:22 pmNorthwest FC
Northwest Heat looking! Open practices starting Tuesday Today at 08:21 pmNorthwest FC
Sting Kit #30- AL/AMToday at 06:50 pm04Cleats
Juventus Premier FC Today at 05:38 pmseeyouonthepitch
Still undecided or need a team?Today at 05:30 pmseeyouonthepitch
Still looking for the best fit for your DDToday at 05:29 pmseeyouonthepitch
Looking to possibly add one playerToday at 04:39 pmseamusdog
03 team looking for a goalie - open practice/tryoutsToday at 04:33 pmkwilson00
Dallas Texans Division making switchToday at 03:56 pmBENDMEOVER
Celtic 10G- Flower Mound AreaToday at 03:54 pmCelticSoccer
Dallas Texans 09g Samba - open tryouts - bye into LHGCLToday at 02:23 pmMpereztx10
FC Dallas West 12GToday at 01:53 pmacademysoccerkeller
FC Dallas West 11GToday at 01:50 pmacademysoccerkeller
Blackhawks FC 06Boys: 2 roster spots available--GKToday at 01:17 pmReccos1
Solar 01G East NPL Hedges/LHGCL D1Today at 01:12 pmThe Dean
2012 Celtic Boys- looking for 1-2 playersToday at 12:40 pmCelticSoccer
COMING AUGUST 2019 - #areyoureadyToday at 12:05 pmPITSoccer
TX Spirit 06 Bewley OPEN PRACTICESToday at 11:16 amBFC
TEAMS LIST*DEADLINE EXTENDED - TEXAS SUMMER CLASSICToday at 10:21 ammusaisaya
2011B Dallas City FC in McKinney looking for playersToday at 10:11 amMenchaca.a
D'Feeters Kicks 06G - LH D2 ByeToday at 10:09 amD06GT
DFW Thunder 02 Girls GrapevineToday at 09:57 amThunderCoachWhite
DFW Thunder 02G GrapevineToday at 09:56 amThunderCoachWhite
Solar 08G J RangelToday at 09:52 amcentermidmom
Renegades 2012G Saldivar adding for 7v7Today at 08:55 amRenegades Soccer Club
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Lake Highlands Brackets Pixel
Statistics
We have 13580 registered users
The newest registered user is NTXSoccerMama1

Our users have posted a total of 192625 messages in 26956 subjects

Lake Highlands Brackets

Go down

Lake Highlands Brackets Empty Lake Highlands Brackets

Post by Nooneaskedmebut on 13/07/12, 04:08 pm

BRACKET A
TFC DEERING
WACO LADY BLAST
D'FEETERS
LADY TITANS

BRACKET B
CELTIC
SOLAR CHELSEA GIO
ODYSSEY WHITE
LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA RUSH

BRACKET C
TEXAS THUNDER
LIVERPOOL AMERICA NICOL
FC DALLAS THOMPSON RED
SOLAR CHELSEA STARK

BRACKET D
LIVERPOOL KEEGAN
FC DALLAS WEST
ANDROMEDA fC
LIVERPOOL FC HANSEN

BRACKET E
LIVERPOOL THOMPSON
FC DALLAS SOUTH RED
STING REZAIE
STING CENTRAL CUEVAS

BRACKET F
LIVERPOOL MUSTANGS NAVY
FC DALLAS EAST RED
SAINTS ATHLETIC
COSMOS BLACK

BRACKET G
SOLAR CHELSEA RED
FC DALLAS YOUTH BLUE
STING CENTRAL PARKER
ANDROMEDA RED (TFC)

BRACKET H
STING EAST DUNSTAN
FC DALLAS PREMIER
FORT WORTH FC WHITE
FC PREMIER

BRACKET I
CRUSH
DALLAS KICKS SC
DALLAS TEXANS RED DALLAS
LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA DALGLISH

BRACKET J
FEVER UNITED RED
DALLAS TEXANS
DSC DINASTY BLUE
ANDROMEDA FC BLUE

BRACKET K
DALLAS TEXANS SOUTH
SOLAR CHELSEA DYNAMO
TFC BLUE

Nooneaskedmebut
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 35
Points : 2618
Join date : 2012-06-26

Back to top Go down

Lake Highlands Brackets Empty Re: Lake Highlands Brackets

Post by 02Dad on 13/07/12, 04:22 pm

Nooneaskedmebut wrote:BRACKET A
TFC DEERING
WACO LADY BLAST
D'FEETERS
LADY TITANS

BRACKET B
CELTIC
SOLAR CHELSEA GIO
ODYSSEY WHITE
LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA RUSH

BRACKET C
TEXAS THUNDER
LIVERPOOL AMERICA NICOL
FC DALLAS THOMPSON RED
SOLAR CHELSEA STARK

BRACKET D
LIVERPOOL KEEGAN
FC DALLAS WEST
ANDROMEDA fC
LIVERPOOL FC HANSEN

BRACKET E
LIVERPOOL THOMPSON
FC DALLAS SOUTH RED
STING REZAIE
STING CENTRAL CUEVAS

BRACKET F
LIVERPOOL MUSTANGS NAVY
FC DALLAS EAST RED
SAINTS ATHLETIC
COSMOS BLACK

BRACKET G
SOLAR CHELSEA RED
FC DALLAS YOUTH BLUE
STING CENTRAL PARKER
ANDROMEDA RED (TFC)

BRACKET H
STING EAST DUNSTAN
FC DALLAS PREMIER
FORT WORTH FC WHITE
FC PREMIER

BRACKET I
CRUSH
DALLAS KICKS SC
DALLAS TEXANS RED DALLAS
LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA DALGLISH

BRACKET J
FEVER UNITED RED
DALLAS TEXANS
DSC DINASTY BLUE
ANDROMEDA FC BLUE

BRACKET K
DALLAS TEXANS SOUTH
SOLAR CHELSEA DYNAMO
TFC BLUE

Where do I send my money/bribe to keep the brackets this way? Laughing
02Dad
02Dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 488
Points : 4028
Join date : 2010-03-07
Location : San Diego

Back to top Go down

Lake Highlands Brackets Empty Re: Lake Highlands Brackets

Post by Guest on 13/07/12, 05:19 pm

Nooneaskedmebut wrote:BRACKET A
TFC DEERING
WACO LADY BLAST
D'FEETERS
LADY TITANS

BRACKET B
CELTIC
SOLAR CHELSEA GIO
ODYSSEY WHITE
LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA RUSH

BRACKET C
TEXAS THUNDER
LIVERPOOL AMERICA NICOL
FC DALLAS THOMPSON RED
SOLAR CHELSEA STARK

BRACKET D
LIVERPOOL KEEGAN
FC DALLAS WEST
ANDROMEDA fC
LIVERPOOL FC HANSEN

BRACKET E
LIVERPOOL THOMPSON
FC DALLAS SOUTH RED
STING REZAIE
STING CENTRAL CUEVAS

BRACKET F
LIVERPOOL MUSTANGS NAVY
FC DALLAS EAST RED
SAINTS ATHLETIC
COSMOS BLACK

BRACKET G
SOLAR CHELSEA RED
FC DALLAS YOUTH BLUE
STING CENTRAL PARKER
ANDROMEDA RED (TFC)

BRACKET H
STING EAST DUNSTAN
FC DALLAS PREMIER
FORT WORTH FC WHITE
FC PREMIER

BRACKET I
CRUSH
DALLAS KICKS SC
DALLAS TEXANS RED DALLAS
LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA DALGLISH

BRACKET J
FEVER UNITED RED
DALLAS TEXANS
DSC DINASTY BLUE
ANDROMEDA FC BLUE

BRACKET K
DALLAS TEXANS SOUTH
SOLAR CHELSEA DYNAMO
TFC BLUE

South and dynamo? Just one of those picks that have me scratch

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lake Highlands Brackets Empty Re: Lake Highlands Brackets

Post by Guest on 13/07/12, 05:36 pm

I bet the phone lines are buzzing at LHGCL right now. lol!

Highly doubt those are the final brackets. Likely just the TD getting everything into the system.

Then again, who knows... maybe my "one potato, two potato..." theory for bracket seeding was more accurate than I thought?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lake Highlands Brackets Empty Re: Lake Highlands Brackets

Post by Guest on 13/07/12, 05:43 pm

I'll play...based on my own seedings Smile

A
FC GRUBB
SOLAR STARK
TFC LARRY
CRUSH

B
SRSA
LP JONES
CELTIC
FCD THOMPSON

C
DT SOUTH
FCD BARNES
STING CUEVAS
SOLAR GOLD

D
HIGG
LP THOMPSON
COSMOS
LP NICOL

E
DYNAMO
STING DUNSTAN
DALLAS KICKS
TFC DEERING

F
FEVER
DYNASTY
LP WALDRUM
LADY TITANS

G
GIO
STING PARKER
LP ROLF
POLARIS

H
DFEETERS
SAINTS
DT VIGIL
TX THUNDER

I
ANDRO WELLS
ANDRO POWERS
MUSTANGS
FW FC

J
RENFRO
STING REZ
FC PREMIER
FCD WEST

K
WACO
FCD SOUTH
ODYSSEY
LP SAVAGE


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lake Highlands Brackets Empty Re: Lake Highlands Brackets

Post by imasoccerfreak on 13/07/12, 05:48 pm

mommabear wrote:I'll play...based on my own seedings Smile

A
FC GRUBB
SOLAR STARK
TFC LARRY
CRUSH

B
SRSA
LP JONES
CELTIC
FCD THOMPSON

C
DT SOUTH
FCD BARNES
STING CUEVAS
SOLAR GOLD

D
HIGG
LP THOMPSON
COSMOS
LP NICOL

E
DYNAMO
STING DUNSTAN
DALLAS KICKS
TFC DEERING

F
FEVER
DYNASTY
LP WALDRUM
LADY TITANS

G
GIO
STING PARKER
LP ROLF
POLARIS

H
DFEETERS
SAINTS
DT VIGIL
TX THUNDER

I
ANDRO WELLS
ANDRO POWERS
MUSTANGS
FW FC

J
RENFRO
STING REZ
FC PREMIER
FCD WEST

K
WACO
FCD SOUTH
ODYSSEY
LP SAVAGE


Nope...You have two many same club teams playing each other in the first round. I would remix D and I to avoid that.

imasoccerfreak
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 159
Points : 3060
Join date : 2011-08-16

Back to top Go down

Lake Highlands Brackets Empty Re: Lake Highlands Brackets

Post by Guest on 13/07/12, 05:51 pm

imasoccerfreak wrote:
mommabear wrote:I'll play...based on my own seedings Smile

A
FC GRUBB
SOLAR STARK
TFC LARRY
CRUSH

B
SRSA
LP JONES
CELTIC
FCD THOMPSON

C
DT SOUTH
FCD BARNES
STING CUEVAS
SOLAR GOLD

D
HIGG
LP THOMPSON
COSMOS
LP NICOL

E
DYNAMO
STING DUNSTAN
DALLAS KICKS
TFC DEERING

F
FEVER
DYNASTY
LP WALDRUM
LADY TITANS

G
GIO
STING PARKER
LP ROLF
POLARIS

H
DFEETERS
SAINTS
DT VIGIL
TX THUNDER

I
ANDRO WELLS
ANDRO POWERSSTING REZ
MUSTANGS
FW FC

J
RENFRO
STING REZ ANDRO POWER
FC PREMIER
FCD WEST

K
WACO
FCD SOUTH
ODYSSEY
LP SAVAGE


Nope...You have two many same club teams playing each other in the first round.

I have to keep it simple...my brain will melt otherwise confused Just reading gopher's posts gives me a headache. Now I just read that there are 45 teams dang it. Now that really screws up everything affraid

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lake Highlands Brackets Empty Re: Lake Highlands Brackets

Post by lovesoccer on 14/07/12, 01:37 pm

bwgophers wrote:I bet the phone lines are buzzing at LHGCL right now. lol!

Highly doubt those are the final brackets. Likely just the TD getting everything into the system.

Then again, who knows... maybe my "one potato, two potato..." theory for bracket seeding was more accurate than I thought?

Gopher,

I hope you are right because I feel bad for our team if it stays that way. Won't be a fun 1st weekend. Who do I bribe to move us. LOL!!!

lovesoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 251
Points : 3429
Join date : 2010-11-14

Back to top Go down

Lake Highlands Brackets Empty Re: Lake Highlands Brackets

Post by lovesoccer on 14/07/12, 01:43 pm

mommabear wrote:
imasoccerfreak wrote:
mommabear wrote:I'll play...based on my own seedings Smile

A
FC GRUBB
SOLAR STARK
TFC LARRY
CRUSH

B
SRSA
LP JONES
CELTIC
FCD THOMPSON

C
DT SOUTH
FCD BARNES
STING CUEVAS
SOLAR GOLD

D
HIGG
LP THOMPSON
COSMOS
LP NICOL

E
DYNAMO
STING DUNSTAN
DALLAS KICKS
TFC DEERING

F
FEVER
DYNASTY
LP WALDRUM
LADY TITANS

G
GIO
STING PARKER
LP ROLF
POLARIS

H
DFEETERS
SAINTS
DT VIGIL
TX THUNDER

I
ANDRO WELLS
ANDRO POWERSSTING REZ
MUSTANGS
FW FC

J
RENFRO
STING REZ ANDRO POWER
FC PREMIER
FCD WEST

K
WACO
FCD SOUTH
ODYSSEY
LP SAVAGE


Nope...You have two many same club teams playing each other in the first round.

I have to keep it simple...my brain will melt otherwise confused Just reading gopher's posts gives me a headache. Now I just read that there are 45 teams dang it. Now that really screws up everything affraid

I like Momma Bears brackets. Lets keep those LH.

lovesoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 251
Points : 3429
Join date : 2010-11-14

Back to top Go down

Lake Highlands Brackets Empty What happened?

Post by Half-Caff on 14/07/12, 06:59 pm

Is it me or did the brackets just get pulled?
Half-Caff
Half-Caff
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 45
Points : 2780
Join date : 2012-01-24

Back to top Go down

Lake Highlands Brackets Empty Re: Lake Highlands Brackets

Post by JeffM on 14/07/12, 07:03 pm

Half-Caff wrote:Is it me or did the brackets just get pulled?

That's what happens when all you noob parents call up LHGCL complaining about "seeding" that hasn't happened yet.

afro

__________________________________________________
When you can snatch the pebbles from my hand Grasshopper, it will be time for you to leave.
JeffM
JeffM
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 963
Points : 4777
Join date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Lake Highlands Brackets Empty Re: Lake Highlands Brackets

Post by hombre on 15/07/12, 09:48 am

Unlikely that two clear top 10 teams play each other. Some brackets look really wrong to me. I guess the LH seeders might have taken this spring off. If that's the case it would make much more interesting than normal first qualifying weekend.
hombre
hombre
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 130
Points : 2779
Join date : 2012-05-30

Back to top Go down

Lake Highlands Brackets Empty Re: Lake Highlands Brackets

Post by Adi-dazzler on 15/07/12, 04:54 pm

mommabear wrote:I'll play...based on my own seedings Smile

A
FC GRUBB
SOLAR STARK
TFC LARRY
CRUSH

B
SRSA
LP JONES
CELTIC
FCD THOMPSON

C
DT SOUTH
FCD BARNES
STING CUEVAS
SOLAR GOLD

D
HIGG
LP THOMPSON
COSMOS
LP NICOL

E
DYNAMO
STING DUNSTAN
DALLAS KICKS
TFC DEERING

F
FEVER
DYNASTY
LP WALDRUM what team is this?!
LADY TITANS

G
GIO
STING PARKER
LP ROLF
POLARIS

H
DFEETERS
SAINTS
DT VIGIL
TX THUNDER

I
ANDRO WELLS
ANDRO POWERS
MUSTANGS
FW FC

J
RENFRO
STING REZ
FC PREMIER
FCD WEST

K
WACO
FCD SOUTH
ODYSSEY
LP SAVAGE

Adi-dazzler
Adi-dazzler
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 71
Points : 2707
Join date : 2012-05-02
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Lake Highlands Brackets Empty Re: Lake Highlands Brackets

Post by Bierluva on 15/07/12, 05:03 pm

That team is Liverpool 02 Girls Dalglish. That team is coached by Matt Veasey and has been since around May.
Bierluva
Bierluva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 349
Points : 3849
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Lake Highlands Brackets Empty Re: Lake Highlands Brackets

Post by Guest on 16/07/12, 08:14 am

Bierluva wrote:That team is Liverpool 02 Girls Dalglish. That team is coached by Matt Veasey and has been since around May.

Sorry, about that...Veasey, not Waldrum Smile. No offense but all those names and so many teams now confuses me!


Congrats by the way on going to the semi's at Red, Hot and Blue. Your team has really been doing well!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Lake Highlands Brackets Empty Re: Lake Highlands Brackets

Post by Bierluva on 16/07/12, 08:33 am

Yeah... they actually made it to the finals! Close game, but lost 1-0.
Bierluva
Bierluva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 349
Points : 3849
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Lake Highlands Brackets Empty Re: Lake Highlands Brackets

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum