North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTXYesterday at 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

'03 Division Outlook - Page 22 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15800 registered users
The newest registered user is Yuna

Our users have posted a total of 205174 messages in 31963 subjects

'03 Division Outlook

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

'03 Division Outlook - Page 22 Empty Re: '03 Division Outlook

Post by Soccer Junkie 25/04/13, 03:29 pm

Herradura,

what day and time will you be posting this earth breaking post?

I want to make sure I am one of the first to read it so I can discuss at the water cooler.

Thanks and looking forward to it.

I got the limes

Soccer Junkie
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Barca 25/04/13, 04:06 pm

You guys act as if Herradura was......

'03 Division Outlook - Page 22 Jennifer-Lopez-

Nah....
Barca
Barca
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFanOfDrama 25/04/13, 04:28 pm

Barca wrote:You guys act as if Herradura was......

'03 Division Outlook - Page 22 Jennifer-Lopez-

Nah....

How do you know she is not?
NoFanOfDrama
NoFanOfDrama
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 03soccermomtx 25/04/13, 04:35 pm

Thinking more like
'03 Division Outlook - Page 22 Shot-e13

03soccermomtx
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFanOfDrama 25/04/13, 04:40 pm

03soccermomtx wrote:Thinking more like
'03 Division Outlook - Page 22 Shot-e13

I'll take the one in front, thank you.
NoFanOfDrama
NoFanOfDrama
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by herradura 26/04/13, 08:41 am

I'm the nice, clueless lady talking to your spouse at the soccer game, the Mom you have never seen before sitting off to the side at practice, the un-assuming lady who happens to be sitting at the bar next to your coaches when they are having a beer and talking, I am the hacker that can read all the PMs on this forum. I am everywhere and hear everything. affraid Want pictures? Here is one that an ex boyfriend sent viral of me a few years back.

'03 Division Outlook - Page 22 Images_zpseb94fb0a
herradura
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Post by jj4mel 26/04/13, 09:59 am

[quote="herradura"]I'm the nice, clueless lady talking to your spouse at the soccer game, the Mom you have never seen before sitting off to the side at practice, the un-assuming lady who happens to be sitting at the bar next to your coaches when they are having a beer and talking, I am the hacker that can read all the PMs on this forum. I am everywhere and hear everything. affraid Want pictures? Here is one that an ex boyfriend sent viral of me a few years back. quote]

Very doubtful, but I will play along.

jj4mel
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by herradura 26/04/13, 10:13 am

[quote="jj4mel"]
herradura wrote:I'm the nice, clueless lady talking to your spouse at the soccer game, the Mom you have never seen before sitting off to the side at practice, the un-assuming lady who happens to be sitting at the bar next to your coaches when they are having a beer and talking, I am the hacker that can read all the PMs on this forum. I am everywhere and hear everything. affraid Want pictures? Here is one that an ex boyfriend sent viral of me a few years back. quote]

Very doubtful, but I will play along.

Come on jj, you and I have talked many times! Very Happy
herradura
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

'03 Division Outlook - Page 22 Empty Top 16 Comments

Post by herradura 26/04/13, 02:50 pm

For your Friday enjoyment. Is it happy hour yet?

SRSA – I am really sick of talking about SRSA but – they could potentially lose player(s) to 02s (if permission is granted) or lose players looking to play a larger part on another team. Neither of which would impact them. They are that deep and that good.

Sting G – Solid group that gets better each time I see them play. AG has done a great job cheers

FCD East –Roster is clicking and peaking at the right time. JH is rocking the boat at FCD cheers

DT South –Loyalty will keep this group tight and successful. Geographic location could be retention for those who live in the area, or a reason to leave for those who do not.

LP RASE –Never satisfied LW is always looking and has a tremendous talent pool to choose from. Most likely only a few can rest easy that their position is set on the roster - which could be good for competition or bad for retention.

Sting West –Coach D does not get flustered and has maintained a steady course and has had success even with losing some starters at the beginning of the season. Would not even be surprised to see some lost starters return to the team after exploration.

FCD Premier –Not the greatest season for Premier. I think we will see some roster changes from with in the organization and even some reinforcements brought in from the outside.

LP Rush –Tight, formidable group that will stay together even if LW comes calling for RASE.

Solar Gio – I hear team communication is non-existent. Player retention RULE # 1: Communicate with your team. Make your own assumptions how this turns out...

Feet Hillard – Good coach, good group of girls, with a season under their belt. I only expect this team to get better. Plus they are a bright spot and have the full support of an organization struggling to re-establish a footprint in non-ECNL age groups.

Fever- Good independents are targets at this time of year. The only reason the risk factor is not “high” with this group is the coaches DD is at the center of this team. If she goes away, I fear the team would as well.

Sparta- Started strong and then sputtered to a halt in PTCL. Never good to end the season before QT on a low note. Do not see them ranked above 20 in QT seeding.

Sting Hilton - New quality coach, will team have the confidence that he can turn things around or will more abandon ship?

LP Keegan – Still an inconsistent group with a couple of stars they lean on heavily. Losing even one could cause big trouble.

FCD Copa – Not a bad season for Copa, even dabbling and having some success in the Gold division. This team will be fine once the Premier / Copa rosters are sorted out. There is plenty of quality to go around at FCD.

Vitesse – Similar story to Fever. If the coaches DD is not there, the team would cease to exist.
herradura
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerPop 26/04/13, 03:28 pm

And the firebomb throwing begins.... Very Happy

SoccerPop
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSerum 26/04/13, 04:31 pm

Truth time again....

You shoud have kept quiet and left us to wonder about you instead of unleashing your fingers and removing all doubt about your mental well being. Now we know!

Basically you have no insight into anything and no soccer knowledge. You've just copied the FBR rankings ad added nothing of news.

Try rearranging the teams in an order that you believe in based on what you have seen. But wait you ha ve not seen much have you?

1. You do not need permission to play up. Just make an older team bt you wouldn't know that would you.

2. What boat is JD rocking exactly and how? You do not know do you but it sounded good typing it right?

3. You have experience with Coach D, really? Did he tell you who the next coach will be?

4. LW coming to Rush for players. Really? Have you ever watched Rush play. Take away the inflated FBR rating have you actually seen a rush ge and realisticly thought they were a top 20 team. I am serious. Watch a game not the FBR. LW is not calling on any of them. He will look outside if he felt the need.

5. If I am being fair then the do not get a pass either. Solar Gio again do not lean on FBR. Go watch a game and peak at the roster. That will tell you something is wrong. Communication is not the problem numbers is.

6. Feet. They have the full support eh? What exactly does that mean. I think it means you do not know jack about Feet but that has never stopped you before.

7. Sting Hilton. Who says he/she is a quality coach? I think that is your way of saying nothing again.

8. LP Keegan. If there is a star at LP then they play for RASE since that is how the system is set up. The best players there are defenders and that has yet to change so who exactly are they leaning on. Again watch a game with human eyes. I am starting to think you like LP a lot.

9. FCD Copa. You do not believe there is quality to go around at FCD and neither does FCD. That is why Juventus was brought in with the hopes of stealing their quality. Plan went wrong.

10. Vitesse. Watch a game and stop repeating what someone else typed. The best player is far from being the coaches DD. Watch a game. BTW because it is a small club it seems logical that if the coach and his daughter (who is not a bad player) leave then the team would likely not stand. That is not news as he is coach of an independent.

TruthSerum
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 26/04/13, 04:39 pm

Well unless Girls classic league is totally different you DO need special permission to play up your first year of select. Once in select feel free to play away. For the most part that permission is never granted to I would expect to enjoy your first year in the company of the SRSA girls.

Oh wait I wa completely wrong here. Once you are select age you can play up to any age. This summer the 03's are elgible.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Barca 26/04/13, 04:48 pm

'03 Division Outlook - Page 22 2386689387_320ddfe187
Barca
Barca
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 03soccermomtx 26/04/13, 04:53 pm

I thought if the team plays as an 03 they need to be age pure - only 03s on the team. Nothing stops them for playing in the 02 bracket (or at least a player from playing in the 02 bracket). Maybe they choose to play in the 02 challenge tournament instead of 03 QT.

03soccermomtx
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 26/04/13, 04:58 pm

yes that is correct the 03's can skip qualifying and join a 02 team although CL says they dont prefer it. Not sure why someone would leave srsa to join a 02 team though. Unless its one of the top teams you are taking a step down. and not sure the top teams would have a open spot for an 03
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSerum 26/04/13, 05:00 pm

TruthSerum wrote:Truth time again....

You shoud have kept quiet and left us to wonder about you instead of unleashing your fingers and removing all doubt about your mental well being. Now we know!

Basically you have no insight into anything and no soccer knowledge. You've just copied the FBR rankings ad added nothing of news.

Try rearranging the teams in an order that you believe in based on what you have seen. But wait you ha ve not seen much have you?

1. You do not need permission to play up. Just make an older team bt you wouldn't know that would you.

2. What boat is JD rocking exactly and how? You do not know do you but it sounded good typing it right?

3. You have experience with Coach D, really? Did he tell you who the next coach will be?

4. LW coming to Rush for players. Really? Have you ever watched Rush play. Take away the inflated FBR rating have you actually seen a rush ge and realisticly thought they were a top 20 team. I am serious. Watch a game not the FBR. LW is not calling on any of them. He will look outside if he felt the need.

5. If I am being fair then the do not get a pass either. Solar Gio again do not lean on FBR. Go watch a game and peak at the roster. That will tell you something is wrong. Communication is not the problem numbers is.

6. Feet. They have the full support eh? What exactly does that mean. I think it means you do not know jack about Feet but that has never stopped you before.

7. Sting Hilton. Who says he/she is a quality coach? I think that is your way of saying nothing again.

8. LP Keegan. If there is a star at LP then they play for RASE since that is how the system is set up. The best players there are defenders and that has yet to change so who exactly are they leaning on. Again watch a game with human eyes. I am starting to think you like LP a lot.

9. FCD Copa. You do not believe there is quality to go around at FCD and neither does FCD. That is why Juventus was brought in with the hopes of stealing their quality. Plan went wrong.

10. Vitesse. Watch a game and stop repeating what someone else typed. The best player is far from being the coaches DD. Watch a game. BTW because it is a small club it seems logical that if the coach and his daughter (who is not a bad player) leave then the team would likely not stand. That is not news as he is coach of an independent.

11. Sorry I left off Sparta. This is another example of FBR gone wrong. Sparta, Rush and Gio (for different reasons) have exposed the flaw to the numbers ranking. Watch'em play then tell me I am wrong.

TruthSerum
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/04/13, 05:12 pm

you need a reality check. LW calls his team RASE, they are really daglish. I have seen "Rase", Keegan and Rush all play. Several girls from rush and keegan could easily play on rase but are probably happy with their team. Also I am not sure what you mean by inflated for Rush, or any other team. They have the skins on the wall and tied Sting twice, losing in pk's and beat them once. FBR is a pretty accurate indicator of a team's record. Since you seem to be so off base on all these teams, i think you might want to reconsider your screen name to " notaclueabout 03 soccer"....

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Please 26/04/13, 06:37 pm

Hey left nut (Herradura)
Hey right nut (truthserum)
Who's the peni$ in between us?

That would be bumpypitch...... Oh wait, was it 2ddsinsoccer (got skills, gotgame, gotballz, something like that), dang which was it?? Was it weatherman, man all these usernames and passwords, I just can't remember. I know there are more. Let me check my Ipad. Nope, used that for my last post as truthserum, let me check the wife's. Nope used that one for my last post too as herradura. Let me check DD's Ipad. Ahhh, there it is. Please hold while I try to think of something nifty to argue with my other username about and start a whole bunch of meaningless chatter about '03 soccer.

Derek Please
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by herradura 26/04/13, 06:51 pm

You shoud have kept quiet and left us to wonder about you instead of unleashing your fingers and removing all doubt about your mental well being. Now we know! At least now we see each other as equals.

Basically you have no insight into anything and no soccer knowledge. You've just copied the FBR rankings ad added nothing of news. It just takes a spark to make you come on here and regurgitate everything you know, or don't know for that matter - thanks for taking the bait. Classic egomaniac behavior.

1. You do not need permission to play up. Just make an older team bt you wouldn't know that would you. So is that why Gio got thrown into the mix - to take a SRSA player(s) to his 02 team? It all makes since now.

2. What boat is JD rocking exactly and how? You do not know do you but it sounded good typing it right? JH, not JD - the guy who brought Juve to FCD, you know him well.

3. You have experience with Coach D, really? Did he tell you who the next coach will be? Coach D is as quality of a coach as anywhere in NTX. His high school team is not that bad either.

4. LW coming to Rush for players. Really? Have you ever watched Rush play. Take away the inflated FBR rating have you actually seen a rush ge and realisticly thought they were a top 20 team. I am serious. Watch a game not the FBR. LW is not calling on any of them. He will look outside if he felt the need. Yes, we have played Rush many times, with these statements, obviously you have not.

5. If I am being fair then the do not get a pass either. Solar Gio again do not lean on FBR. Go watch a game and peak at the roster. That will tell you something is wrong. Communication is not the problem numbers is. Numbers were not a problem at first were they? All I have talked to said they left first and foremost because of lack of communication - and that is independent conversations with 3 sets of parents. If you remember, numbers were not a problem at first

6. Feet. They have the full support eh? What exactly does that mean. I think it means you do not know jack about Feet but that has never stopped you before. Obviously you are the one who does not know jack about Feet which is they way they want it.

7. Sting Hilton. Who says he/she is a quality coach? I think that is your way of saying nothing again. I am guessing it is this guy. http://www.stingsoccer.com/mBio.php?sid=659

8. LP Keegan. If there is a star at LP then they play for RASE since that is how the system is set up. The best players there are defenders and that has yet to change so who exactly are they leaning on. Again watch a game with human eyes. I am starting to think you like LP a lot. They sure put 2 quality goals by your 4 or was it 5 SRSA players when they played now didn't they?

9. FCD Copa. You do not believe there is quality to go around at FCD and neither does FCD. That is why Juventus was brought in with the hopes of stealing their quality. Plan went wrong. You obviously need a refresher class in reading comprehension.

10. Vitesse. Watch a game and stop repeating what someone else typed. The best player is far from being the coaches DD. Watch a game. BTW because it is a small club it seems logical that if the coach and his daughter (who is not a bad player) leave then the team would likely not stand. That is not news as he is coach of an independent. Ok, you got me, you are right about this one. Rolling Eyes
herradura
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by herradura 26/04/13, 07:28 pm

Derek Please wrote:Hey left nut (Herradura)

That would be bumpypitch...... Oh wait, was it 2ddsinsoccer (got skills, gotgame, gotballz, something like that), dang which was it?? Was it weatherman, man all these usernames and passwords, I just can't remember. I know there are more. Let me check my Ipad. Nope, used that for my last post as truthserum, let me check the wife's. Nope used that one for my last post too as herradura. Let me check DD's Ipad. Ahhh, there it is. Please hold while I try to think of something nifty to argue with my other username about and start a whole bunch of meaningless chatter about '03 soccer.

Now that is funny, Herradura is DM... lol! Thanks for making me giggle.
herradura
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/04/13, 07:44 pm

The Kitchen is calling.

Back to top Go down

Post by BumpyPitch 26/04/13, 10:58 pm

Derek Please wrote:Hey left nut (Herradura)

Whoa, whoa - Watch your tongue - the funniest thing here is the 544 posts and 23,600 views this thread has received since November 2, 2012.

Keep the views and posts coming, still having the last laugh...

BumpyPitch
BumpyPitch
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDudeAbides 26/04/13, 11:38 pm

Get the moving truck,
this hood is going down hill fast!

Welcome back "PITCH," did you just get paroled???

BUMP
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSerum 27/04/13, 06:33 am

silentparent wrote:

you need a reality check. LW calls his team RASE, they are really daglish. I have seen "Rase", Keegan and Rush all play. Several girls from rush and keegan could easily play on rase but are probably happy with their team. Also I am not sure what you mean by inflated for Rush, or any other team. They have the skins on the wall and tied Sting twice, losing in pk's and beat them once. FBR is a pretty accurate indicator of a team's record. Since you seem to be so off base on all these teams, i think you might want to reconsider your screen name to " notaclueabout 03 soccer"....
You want the Truth? You can't handle the Truth. Now I have to expose LP Rush. It is your fault!. Their FBR is INFLATED. How? The same PRE season friendlies and warm up tournaments in JANUARY and early FEBUARY that YOU highlighted above. The truth is that LP Rush (#7 in FBR) finished 4th, FOURTH, numero QUATTRO in TGPL SILVER! 4th in SILVER! They have 5 wins this season in TGPL SILVER. The 5 teams they beat (which most have never heard of) are in 8-12 place!! Each time the #7 ranked team in FBR has faced a recognizable team in TGPL silver the have come away with a LOSS. Those losses are to LP RASE 04, FCD Copa and Sting Central Parker! Find those teams in the FBR and slot RUSH next to, with or behind them. Why is Rush ranked so high by the all inclusive sliding scale FBR? Because of the PRE season ties and wins that YOU brought up. You made me do it. I did not want to but I had to. It was you plus the Serum. Next time stay silent and Rush will be better off.

Put SRSA at the top, DT South behind them, then drop in the TGPL Gold table and then the TGPL silver table and you have a clue of how the teams are playing. Guess where LP rush ends up? #16 but a case can be made for #20 given they lost to Parker #18 and have not played Feet,Thunder or DT Moreno. My money is on Feet and DT Moreno given LP Rush seems to lose to teams that most have heard of. That puts Rush at #19 so I was 1 place off by saying Rush isn't top 20. They are 16-19!

TruthSerum
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/04/13, 06:41 am

TruthSerum wrote:
silentparent wrote:

You want the Truth? You can't handle the Truth. Now I have to expose LP Rush. It is your fault!. Their FBR is INFLATED. How? The same PRE season friendlies and warm up tournaments in JANUARY and early FEBUARY that YOU highlighted above. The truth is that LP Rush (#7 in FBR) finished 4th, FOURTH, numero QUATTRO in TGPL SILVER! 4th in SILVER! They have 5 wins this season in TGPL SILVER. The 5 teams they beat (which most have never heard of) are in 8-12 place!! Each time the #7 ranked team in FBR has faced a recognizable team in TGPL silver the have come away with a LOSS. Those losses are to LP RASE 04, FCD Copa and Sting Central Parker! Find those teams in the FBR and slot RUSH next to, with or behind them. Why is Rush ranked so high by the all inclusive sliding scale FBR? Because of the PRE season ties and wins that YOU brought up. You made me do it. I did not want to but I had to. It was you plus the Serum. Next time stay silent and Rush will be better off.

Put SRSA at the top, DT South behind them, then drop in the TGPL Gold table and then the TGPL silver table and you have a clue of how the teams are playing. Guess where LP rush ends up? #16 but a case can be made for #20 given they lost to Parker #18 and have not played Feet,Thunder or DT Moreno. My money is on Feet and DT Moreno given LP Rush seems to lose to teams that most have heard of. That puts Rush at #19 so I was 1 place off by saying Rush isn't top 20. They are 16-19!

not sure what axe you have to grind but we have a great group of girls who have been pretty successful and are preparing for QT. We have had a rough patch but they are 10. We will do our talking on the field and let the chips fall where they may. Good night and have a pleasant tomorrow... sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Barca 27/04/13, 08:44 am

You want the Truth? You can't handle the Truth. Now I have to expose...
Wait!!! What's that noise....
'03 Division Outlook - Page 22 Crying+Baby+Natural+High+for+Some+Moms
Barca
Barca
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next