Latest topics
» D'Feeters 02G Way - Lake Highlands D3
by D'Feeters 02G Today at 09:10 pm

» FCD 04G CENTRAL red division
by Littleakde Today at 08:34 pm

» FC Dallas 06 North Gold looking to fill some slots.
by FcdDad06g/07b Today at 08:27 pm

» Looking for a keeper and a few position players!
by Sharonsoccer1 Today at 08:19 pm

» Sting Kit #17 - YXL/AS For Sale
by JJ20 Today at 08:19 pm

» Whats the word on Solar/FCD/Texans DA vs ECNL
by TxFutbal Today at 08:15 pm

» LH 05 Girls D3 Qualifying
by KeeperCommander Today at 08:08 pm

» Lady Aztecs open tryouts o2G
by JLadyaztec02G Today at 07:47 pm

» 2017 U14 ECNL NATIONAL PLAYOFFS
by Koba Today at 07:45 pm

» Sting #10 AM kit for sale
by Zizou Today at 07:21 pm

» Frisco Fusion 06G looking for 2-3 players
by Fusion06g Today at 07:08 pm

» FC Dallas 05G East LHGCL Div. III
by The Dean Today at 06:22 pm

» 06 Team Listing - June 28, 2017
by badgrandpa Today at 05:34 pm

» FC Dallas 01G East (LHGCL Div. III)
by The Dean Today at 05:25 pm

» Wizard girls 04 looking for players
by Wizardgirls Today at 05:15 pm

» Texans #4 YXL/AS Mix
by Rwueste Today at 05:12 pm

» Triumph 06 Corrigan 2-3 Players Needed
by Jilld85 Today at 04:51 pm

» Triumph 06 Sterling / Keeper Needed
by Jilld85 Today at 04:50 pm

» Solar 07 Girls Rundell
by Solar 07 Girls Today at 04:49 pm

» 2011 Sting Girls looking for players
by sting2011girls Today at 04:33 pm

» Dallas United has Dallas and Richardson training options
by cadenhead Today at 04:21 pm

» Dallas United has Dallas and Richardson training options
by cadenhead Today at 04:21 pm

» Sting 03 Central D2 Looking for Goalie
by sting71 Today at 04:20 pm

» Dallas United Dallas and Richardson training options
by cadenhead Today at 04:20 pm

» Dallas United open training Dallas and Richardson locations
by cadenhead Today at 04:19 pm

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

Tournaments this weekend - May 10-12th, 2013

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tournaments this weekend - May 10-12th, 2013

Post by gobigorgohome10 on 12/05/13, 08:48 pm

Does anyone know how the tournaments went this weekend? And who won and what games were good? I know there were a few tournaments going on just didn't see outcomes

gobigorgohome10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 72
Points : 1812
Join date : 2012-10-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Tournaments this weekend - May 10-12th, 2013

Post by Lakedad on 12/05/13, 09:57 pm

You should ask Deleon from FCC Dallas. His decision break tournament rules by having non-rooster girls playing in the final leading to the disqualification of the game leading to a tense and unfortunate moment where tempers flared and players were robbed of their medals in the U9 Carey Invitational. Nice leadership and example for the girls. Guy should be suspended.
avatar
Lakedad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 352
Points : 2069
Join date : 2012-10-21
Location : Lake today? I can't, my kid has soccer.

Back to top Go down

Re: Tournaments this weekend - May 10-12th, 2013

Post by Guest on 12/05/13, 10:03 pm

Soccerdad28 wrote:You should ask Deleon from FCC Dallas. His decision break tournament rules by having non-rooster girls playing in the final leading to the disqualification of the game leading to a tense and unfortunate moment where tempers flared and players were robbed of their medals in the U9 Carey Invitational. Nice leadership and example for the girls. Guy should be suspended.

Please explain.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tournaments this weekend - May 10-12th, 2013

Post by Lakedad on 12/05/13, 10:14 pm

Sorry, not FC Dallas, it was the Texans. During the final against Sting North one of the refs noticed 2 #10's on the field for the Texans. During halftime there was a audit of the rosters and the Texans team was found to have 3 players that were not on the roster. Once the game ended, the tournament officials made the determination that neither team could be declared a winner and the family's were sent home.
avatar
Lakedad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 352
Points : 2069
Join date : 2012-10-21
Location : Lake today? I can't, my kid has soccer.

Back to top Go down

Re: Tournaments this weekend - May 10-12th, 2013

Post by kra04 on 12/05/13, 10:32 pm

Why could they not give the win to Sting? Is Deleon the coach with all the tats ,just curious I'm not sure who Deleon is

kra04
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 6
Points : 2052
Join date : 2011-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Tournaments this weekend - May 10-12th, 2013

Post by Nocrying on 12/05/13, 10:49 pm

How did you guys do gobig? Not even going.to try to explain what happened with the deleon episode but those girls did a great job this weekend. 5 shutouts. Not fair to sting or us for whatever adult error. 2 scoreless halves and 8 scoless minutes in overtime. Girls and parents should have enjoyed the game because it was a great one on the field.
avatar
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 371
Points : 2671
Join date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Tournaments this weekend - May 10-12th, 2013

Post by Nocrying on 12/05/13, 10:50 pm

Deleon is the one that looks illegal.
avatar
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 371
Points : 2671
Join date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Tournaments this weekend - May 10-12th, 2013

Post by Nocrying on 12/05/13, 11:10 pm

Ouch!!!! No need to post how you did this weekend. You took what we in the hood call a "a one hitr quitr" GoBig.
avatar
Nocrying
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 371
Points : 2671
Join date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Tournaments this weekend - May 10-12th, 2013

Post by whatwasithinking on 12/05/13, 11:15 pm

Why did DeLeon have girls not on his roster playing? There are rules for submitting rosters. It should have been automatic DQ for ineligible players.

It is unfair to Sting and most especially unfair to the girls that are originally on Deleons team.

Did he progress through the tournament, making it to the finals using the ineligible girls?

whatwasithinking
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 1532
Join date : 2013-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Tournaments this weekend - May 10-12th, 2013

Post by whatwasithinking on 12/05/13, 11:17 pm

I meant... automatic DQ for the whole team with ineligible players.

whatwasithinking
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 1532
Join date : 2013-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Tournaments this weekend - May 10-12th, 2013

Post by orbitzone2000 on 13/05/13, 12:00 am

Didn't the Texans play the exact same team against Fcd05 in the semi final? If so they should DQ them for that one also. Cheating is cheating right?

orbitzone2000
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 140
Points : 1648
Join date : 2013-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Tournaments this weekend - May 10-12th, 2013

Post by Mommabear90 on 13/05/13, 12:28 am

It sounds like these top 05 teams didn't like to lose against this Texans 04 team.. Just saying.

Mommabear90
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 19
Points : 1529
Join date : 2013-05-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Tournaments this weekend - May 10-12th, 2013

Post by Mommabear90 on 13/05/13, 12:41 am

Soccerdad28 wrote:You should ask Deleon from FCC Dallas. His decision break tournament rules by having non-rooster girls playing in the final leading to the disqualification of the game leading to a tense and unfortunate moment where tempers flared and players were robbed of their medals in the U9 Carey Invitational. Nice leadership and example for the girls. Guy should be suspended.

If you want to talk about leadership Sting North's coach acted like a fool out on that field calling little 9 year old girls cheaters & just going psycho on everyone.. If any needs to get suspended is Sting North's coach

Mommabear90
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 19
Points : 1529
Join date : 2013-05-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Tournaments this weekend - May 10-12th, 2013

Post by orbitzone2000 on 13/05/13, 12:49 am

Mommabear90 wrote:It sounds like these top 05 teams didn't like to lose against this Texans 04 team.. Just saying.
Odd post? Aren't 04's Suppose to beat 05's? Why would 05 teams have an issue with losing to an 04 team? I would say the better question is why did the coach of said texans team use ineligible guest players to beat an 05 team? Maybe he thought the players he had weren't good enough to beat 05's? Just saying.

orbitzone2000
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 140
Points : 1648
Join date : 2013-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Tournaments this weekend - May 10-12th, 2013

Post by orbitzone2000 on 13/05/13, 12:59 am

Mommabear90 wrote:
Soccerdad28 wrote:You should ask Deleon from FCC Dallas. His decision break tournament rules by having non-rooster girls playing in the final leading to the disqualification of the game leading to a tense and unfortunate moment where tempers flared and players were robbed of their medals in the U9 Carey Invitational. Nice leadership and example for the girls. Guy should be suspended.

If you want to talk about leadership Sting North's coach acted like a fool out on that field calling little 9 year old girls cheaters & just going psycho on everyone.. If any needs to get suspended is Sting North's coach
That is not true, I was there with my 03 DD on the field next to you guys and she never called any of the girls cheaters. She was calling the Texans coach a cheater. Still not professional but none the less not true. Only thing I can't figure out is when they caught this, why did the tournament director let the game continue? Bad decision IMO. They should have Disqualified the texans team immediately.

orbitzone2000
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 140
Points : 1648
Join date : 2013-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Tournaments this weekend - May 10-12th, 2013

Post by Mommabear90 on 13/05/13, 01:02 am

orbitzone2000 wrote:
Mommabear90 wrote:It sounds like these top 05 teams didn't like to lose against this Texans 04 team.. Just saying.
Odd post? Aren't 04's Suppose to beat 05's? Why would 05 teams have an issue with losing to an 04 team? I would say the better question is why did the coach of said texans team use ineligible guest players to beat an 05 team? Maybe he thought the players he had weren't good enough to beat 05's? Just saying.

you seem to know alot about his team.. How do you know for a fact that those players didn't just join his team or have been on his team for awhile now.. I think you should get your facts straight before you spread rumors.. Just saying

Mommabear90
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 19
Points : 1529
Join date : 2013-05-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Tournaments this weekend - May 10-12th, 2013

Post by Mommabear90 on 13/05/13, 01:10 am

orbitzone2000 wrote:
Mommabear90 wrote:
Soccerdad28 wrote:You should ask Deleon from FCC Dallas. His decision break tournament rules by having non-rooster girls playing in the final leading to the disqualification of the game leading to a tense and unfortunate moment where tempers flared and players were robbed of their medals in the U9 Carey Invitational. Nice leadership and example for the girls. Guy should be suspended.

If you want to talk about leadership Sting North's coach acted like a fool out on that field calling little 9 year old girls cheaters & just going psycho on everyone.. If any needs to get suspended is Sting North's coach
That is not true, I was there with my 03 DD on the field next to you guys and she never called any of the girls cheaters. She was calling the Texans coach a cheater. Still not professional but none the less not true. Only thing I can't figure out is when they caught this, why did the tournament director let the game continue? Bad decision IMO. They should have Disqualified the texans team immediately.

obviously the Texans were not disqualified or Sting Would be Champions which means once again your facts or not true.

Mommabear90
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 19
Points : 1529
Join date : 2013-05-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Tournaments this weekend - May 10-12th, 2013

Post by orbitzone2000 on 13/05/13, 01:14 am

Mommabear90 wrote:
orbitzone2000 wrote:
Mommabear90 wrote:It sounds like these top 05 teams didn't like to lose against this Texans 04 team.. Just saying.
Odd post? Aren't 04's Suppose to beat 05's? Why would 05 teams have an issue with losing to an 04 team? I would say the better question is why did the coach of said texans team use ineligible guest players to beat an 05 team? Maybe he thought the players he had weren't good enough to beat 05's? Just saying.

you seem to know alot about his team.. How do you know for a fact that those players didn't just join his team or have been on his team for awhile now.. I think you should get your facts straight before you spread rumors.. Just saying
Another Odd Post? Never claimed to know a lot about any of these teams. Just asking some questions. Maybe you should re-read my post. Not spreading rumors at all. Just stating what I heard because I was there.

orbitzone2000
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 140
Points : 1648
Join date : 2013-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Tournaments this weekend - May 10-12th, 2013

Post by orbitzone2000 on 13/05/13, 01:19 am

Mommabear90 wrote:
orbitzone2000 wrote:
Mommabear90 wrote:
Soccerdad28 wrote:You should ask Deleon from FCC Dallas. His decision break tournament rules by having non-rooster girls playing in the final leading to the disqualification of the game leading to a tense and unfortunate moment where tempers flared and players were robbed of their medals in the U9 Carey Invitational. Nice leadership and example for the girls. Guy should be suspended.

If you want to talk about leadership Sting North's coach acted like a fool out on that field calling little 9 year old girls cheaters & just going psycho on everyone.. If any needs to get suspended is Sting North's coach
That is not true, I was there with my 03 DD on the field next to you guys and she never called any of the girls cheaters. She was calling the Texans coach a cheater. Still not professional but none the less not true. Only thing I can't figure out is when they caught this, why did the tournament director let the game continue? Bad decision IMO. They should have Disqualified the texans team immediately.

obviously the Texans were not disqualified or Sting Would be Champions which means once again your facts or not true.
I never stated that anyone got Disqualified. Just stated that texans team should have been disqualified if they were found to have had players playing on the field that were not rostered per tournament Rules. Sounds like after you re-read my posts you need to go read the tournament rules on their website.

orbitzone2000
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 140
Points : 1648
Join date : 2013-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Tournaments this weekend - May 10-12th, 2013

Post by fireman1594 on 13/05/13, 05:09 am

Smile


Last edited by fireman1594 on 13/05/13, 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : High rode)

fireman1594
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 53
Points : 1658
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Tournaments this weekend - May 10-12th, 2013

Post by fireman1594 on 13/05/13, 05:39 am

lol!


Last edited by fireman1594 on 13/05/13, 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : High rode)

fireman1594
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 53
Points : 1658
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Tournaments this weekend - May 10-12th, 2013

Post by whatwasithinking on 13/05/13, 07:01 am

Fireman, is your daughter on the official NTSSA roster for Deleon's 04 team? If not, why didnt Deleon and the team manager have your daughter officially added? Same question for the other 3 girls that you said got sat out in the second half?

A simple process to get an official roster and with the Texans being such a big organization with loads of experience signing up gor tourneys, should not have been an issue at all.

By not following the rules of the tournament rules, you open yourself up to "cheating" accusations.

Follow the rules and these would not have been an issue.

whatwasithinking
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 1532
Join date : 2013-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Tournaments this weekend - May 10-12th, 2013

Post by ColtMcVince on 13/05/13, 07:09 am

For the girls who fought hard all weekend long (both sides), this was an unfortunate situation. But for the DT parents to be sitting here pounding their chests and citing examples of how the other team is a bunch of losers or classless or whatever, is an embarrassment. To have one roster screw up is one thing, but 4? Come on. You should point your outrage at your coach, your manager, or whoever else was responsible for following the very simple steps of submitting a roster. Rules are in place for a reason. There isnt a right answer here and trust me, sting doesn't want to win first place by default. However the tournament wanted to handle the situation with DT using ineligible players all weekend is up to them, but for the Sting girls to be told the game was disqualified, means they were disqualified. Hard to explain to an 8 year old why every other team playing on Sunday is walking around with a medal but them...when they did nothing but play their guts out all weekend, the right way.

ColtMcVince
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 96
Points : 1606
Join date : 2013-05-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Tournaments this weekend - May 10-12th, 2013

Post by Guest on 13/05/13, 07:18 am

fireman1594 wrote:Like Paul Harvey, here is "the rest of the story". My dd is one that was made to sit at halftime after roster check. Very much instigated by sting parents and coach. This seems to have been a clerical error. Said girls have been practicing with team for the last 4 weeks. The Texans being a large organization, have multiple 04 teams with multiple girls playing multiple teams. This contributing to the part I am not sure what happened. If the names were wrong, numbers wrong, or what. But apparently the roster was wrong. And Carey officials made 4 girls sit. Now we started the tournament with 13 girls. In semi finals, one girl pulled a muscle in her thigh. She was reluctantly sitting in championship game. When they benched the 4 girls. That brave girl donned a goalie shirt and shut out the 05 team in second half. One of the gutsiest things I have seen in a long time. Academy girls can float at anytime to any team. My daughter wants to play 8 days a week. Loves to compete. I love to oblige. Having played way too many years of competitive sports in many arenas and on all levels, I love sharing my knowledge and experience with her. Many teaching moments in the events that unfolded. Great soccer was played on the field. Ugly coaching from the Garrett coach on sting side (my opinion). She seems to be very competitive. Win at all costs. If you cannot do it on the field, try every means. Very much a bad example and actually quite comical watching her stomp her feet and scream. It ran the gamut. From illegal players, players too old, shouldn't have been a direct kick. Her strategy was very clear. First try to win on technicality, stack as many girls as she could and try to survive to pk's. Do not know coach Freddie intimately, but for him to not lose his cool to the stuff spewing from that lady is commendable. The girls played hard and deserved a medal. In my opinion, was not cheating, but if rules were broken, it was not done maliciously, I would chalk it up to new team trying to manifest. And if it results in dq, so be it, but we all know who won, with 5 shut outs. All this being said, I try to find the good in everything, and I would like to thank Garrett for showing my daughter how not to lose. When you lose, do not try to blame refs, weather, field conditions, other team of cheating, etc. you take your lumps and take note of areas that need to be worked on. You tell the other team "good game", shake their hand, then want to go practice immediately!


Cheaters always have excuses and rationalizations ready.Congratulations you have now guaranteed yourself roster checks for every tournament. Evil or Very Mad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tournaments this weekend - May 10-12th, 2013

Post by Anarchy on 13/05/13, 07:46 am

Shame on you Texans. Good luck recruiting players now, scared of an 05 team and got caught cheating. A roster is not that hard to fill out and if you really wanted to add some studs every team does it and all you have to do is add their name to the game roster. You may want to at least recruit a new manager.

Anarchy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 142
Points : 1892
Join date : 2012-09-17

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum