2017/2018 Schedules

LH Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» LP U14 ECNL?
by Medicine Man Yesterday at 06:44 pm

» Announcing New Club Invites
by Medicine Man Yesterday at 06:34 pm

» Sting 08 Weigelt- Looking for 1-2 Committed Players
by Medicine Man Yesterday at 06:28 pm

» New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach
by CardinalRule Yesterday at 06:15 pm

» 2nd Time thru.
by Kmp92702 Yesterday at 06:04 pm

» FBR09 Rankings February 22nd, 2018
by FBR09G Yesterday at 01:58 pm

» different shoes for grass and turf?
by President Camacho Yesterday at 12:53 pm

» 02 Girls Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C Yesterday at 11:12 am

» FBR 08 February 20th 2018
by President Camacho Yesterday at 10:33 am

» LHD2 NTX Celtic 02G McCallum - LOOKING FOR GOALKEEPER
by NTX Celtic FC Yesterday at 09:40 am

» 06 Girls Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (May 11-13)
by U90C Yesterday at 09:22 am

» Select Question for Veteran Parents
by Medicine Man Yesterday at 06:29 am

» Youth Pick-up Games this Friday
by cityfutsal 21/02/18, 05:13 pm

» U 11 Team looking to schudule scrimmage games
by Panther City FC 07G 21/02/18, 11:13 am

» 05 Girls Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (May 11-13)
by U90C 21/02/18, 10:56 am

» Liverpool 09 girls Keegan (FLYNN)
by LP_Elite 21/02/18, 10:33 am

» Sting Dallas Player Opportunities 2018
by Medicine Man 21/02/18, 06:23 am

» Texas Spurs 10/11' Blanton Looking
by tareyncarol 20/02/18, 08:10 pm

» Texas Spurs 10' Blanton Looking
by tareyncarol 20/02/18, 08:06 pm

» Texas Spurs 09' Blanton Looking
by tareyncarol 20/02/18, 08:05 pm

» Texas Spurs 08' Blanton Looking
by tareyncarol 20/02/18, 08:03 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory 20/02/18, 02:24 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory 20/02/18, 02:23 pm

» This topic is about absolutely nothing
by KeeperCommander 20/02/18, 12:05 pm

» Sting North 08 Shepard
by skills 20/02/18, 07:14 am

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11579 registered users
The newest registered user is Panther City FC 07G

Our users have posted a total of 168226 messages in 21185 subjects

Anyone heard of this?

Go down

Anyone heard of this?

Post by 2028 on 30/05/13, 12:42 pm

Anyone heard of this NextGen Series? Is this a spin off of ECNL or what? Thoughts?
avatar
2028
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 130
Points : 2620
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location :

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard of this?

Post by SD69 on 30/05/13, 12:53 pm

Samba FC in Mansfield is in it..FYI
avatar
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1337
Points : 3351
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : On the SW side, in soccer purgatory.

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard of this?

Post by my2cents on 30/05/13, 02:12 pm

Sounds like an expensive U12 and U14 Premier League to me.

my2cents
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 278
Points : 2899
Join date : 2010-12-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard of this?

Post by BTMason on 30/05/13, 02:25 pm

Expense is relative.

NGS promises much more exposure to colleges, national team selectors and player identification for their residential programs.

IMG Academy has the best record for placing athletes on an international stage of anyone in the country.

Therefore, the goal is to change the model, where we can stop falling further and further behind on the boys stage and rapidly being caught on the girls.

BTMason
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 35
Points : 2843
Join date : 2010-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard of this?

Post by Guest on 30/05/13, 02:48 pm

What is the criteria for exception into the league? It seems they are open for new members.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard of this?

Post by BTMason on 30/05/13, 03:17 pm

There is still room for 1 maybe 2 more teams.

League size will be maxed at the amount of evaluations that can be done by the IMG staff when they come to our region in August. Although we are not quite there yet I know we are getting close.

If you have questions about your clubs consideration please contact me at 817-374-3735

BTMason
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 35
Points : 2843
Join date : 2010-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard of this?

Post by Shotshagger on 31/05/13, 12:51 pm

Pre-ECNL college coach exposure? Give me a break.
avatar
Shotshagger
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 376
Points : 3640
Join date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard of this?

Post by Guest on 31/05/13, 01:05 pm

Shotshagger wrote:Pre-ECNL college coach exposure? Give me a break.


IMG Academy in Florida knows what they are doing. If anyone can pull this off it would be them. They seem to be stronger on the boys side.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard of this?

Post by BTMason on 31/05/13, 01:35 pm

UEFA wrote:
Shotshagger wrote:Pre-ECNL college coach exposure? Give me a break.


IMG Academy in Florida knows what they are doing. If anyone can pull this off it would be them. They seem to be stronger on the boys side.

Exactly UEFA. IMG has a proven track record and with that record I believe them when they say that they can accomplish something. They are highly respected.

Again, if you had the time to read the Q and A sheet on our website you will have read that they are not promising scholarships. They are promising exposure.

They have identified a need for players to be evaluated at a younger age and tested within their system. It allows collegiate coaches children to ear-mark and reference back with the Ignite-360 scores they have at these ages and then again when they are older to see which possible recruits have shown the most growth.

However, I encourage everyone to investigate IMG Academy and even contact them. Their information is all very accessible from their website.

http://www.imgacademy.com/?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=camps

BTMason
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 35
Points : 2843
Join date : 2010-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard of this?

Post by Shotshagger on 31/05/13, 03:27 pm

BTMason wrote:
UEFA wrote:
Shotshagger wrote:Pre-ECNL college coach exposure? Give me a break.


IMG Academy in Florida knows what they are doing. If anyone can pull this off it would be them. They seem to be stronger on the boys side.

Exactly UEFA. IMG has a proven track record and with that record I believe them when they say that they can accomplish something. They are highly respected.

Again, if you had the time to read the Q and A sheet on our website you will have read that they are not promising scholarships. They are promising exposure.

They have identified a need for players to be evaluated at a younger age and tested within their system. It allows collegiate coaches children to ear-mark and reference back with the Ignite-360 scores they have at these ages and then again when they are older to see which possible recruits have shown the most growth.

However, I encourage everyone to investigate IMG Academy and even contact them. Their information is all very accessible from their website.

http://www.imgacademy.com/?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=camps

What they've identified is a locale where parents are willing to shell out $$$$$ to give their kid every shot at future college scholarship $. PT Barnum noticed the same principle long ago.

Most college soccer scholarships are for a quarter of tuition costs, they can be discontinued after one year of college, and are offered by schools you don't want your kid attending anyway. They amount to a high-risk, low-paying job that will prevent your kid from enjoying a normal student experience.

And if your kid is good enough to get a full ride to a top university, you could put her in the Witness Protection Program and college coaches would still find her. In the meantime, almost all college coaches will have moved on from their current job before most JH students have graduated HS.
avatar
Shotshagger
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 376
Points : 3640
Join date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard of this?

Post by BTMason on 31/05/13, 06:33 pm

Shotshagger wrote:
BTMason wrote:
UEFA wrote:
Shotshagger wrote:Pre-ECNL college coach exposure? Give me a break.


IMG Academy in Florida knows what they are doing. If anyone can pull this off it would be them. They seem to be stronger on the boys side.

Exactly UEFA. IMG has a proven track record and with that record I believe them when they say that they can accomplish something. They are highly respected.

Again, if you had the time to read the Q and A sheet on our website you will have read that they are not promising scholarships. They are promising exposure.

They have identified a need for players to be evaluated at a younger age and tested within their system. It allows collegiate coaches children to ear-mark and reference back with the Ignite-360 scores they have at these ages and then again when they are older to see which possible recruits have shown the most growth.

However, I encourage everyone to investigate IMG Academy and even contact them. Their information is all very accessible from their website.

http://www.imgacademy.com/?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=camps

What they've identified is a locale where parents are willing to shell out $$$$$ to give their kid every shot at future college scholarship $. PT Barnum noticed the same principle long ago.

Most college soccer scholarships are for a quarter of tuition costs, they can be discontinued after one year of college, and are offered by schools you don't want your kid attending anyway. They amount to a high-risk, low-paying job that will prevent your kid from enjoying a normal student experience.

And if your kid is good enough to get a full ride to a top university, you could put her in the Witness Protection Program and college coaches would still find her. In the meantime, almost all college coaches will have moved on from their current job before most JH students have graduated HS.

So what your faulting is capitalism? Or are you just calling every parent here that pay for National Soccer Leagues Suckers, just as PT Barnum thought?

BTMason
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 35
Points : 2843
Join date : 2010-07-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard of this?

Post by U95GRADUATED on 31/05/13, 09:56 pm

"shown the most growth" is right. From our experience, D1 schools look at size first and skills last. Look at the roster of most D1 schools and you won't find many players under 5'4". Watch a Big12 women's college game on ESPN, lots of kickball to the big physical, fast forward to run on to up top. Rarely, do you see 7-8 passes strung together and switches to the other side of the field to create scoring opportunities. You see better soccer and skills watching LHGCL D1.

U95GRADUATED
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 3
Points : 1744
Join date : 2013-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard of this?

Post by Multivitamin on 01/06/13, 11:18 pm

My child will try out NGS and the coach has told me cost is $300.00
avatar
Multivitamin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 133
Points : 3156
Join date : 2009-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard of this?

Post by Honcho47 on 02/06/13, 12:10 am

$300 for a year of travel? Good luck

Honcho47
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 65
Points : 2217
Join date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard of this?

Post by Multivitamin on 05/06/13, 03:08 pm



This is open to all Texans Division players in the 00/01 and 02/03 boys and girls player pool in Dallas, Aggieland, San Antonio, Rio Grande and Gulf Coast Texans as well. For more questions, please email JReyes@austintexanssc.com

http://www.ngssoccer.com/

http://www.austintexanssc.com/news_article.php?aid=194&nc=5
avatar
Multivitamin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 133
Points : 3156
Join date : 2009-12-24

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum