Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Latest topics
Liverpool 04B KellerToday at 02:27 pmKopKing70
Liverpool 04B KellerToday at 02:26 pmKopKing70
Interesting ArticleToday at 02:19 pmAlittleBitofSanity
Solar East 07 Boys Ackerson - LookingToday at 02:17 pmAlittleBitofSanity
07 Girls Teams - U90C SUMMER SPLASH (Aug 17-19)Today at 02:13 pmU90C
09 Girls Teams - U90C SUMMER SPLASH (Aug 17-19)Today at 02:09 pmU90C
08 Boys Teams - U90C LABOR DAY OPEN (Aug 31st-Sept 3)Today at 02:07 pmU90C
Read before posting Today at 02:00 pmnotfromtx
2018 Fall League Play Today at 01:43 pmEricsal
New 08 Solar Team - GrapevineToday at 01:17 pmKeeperMom08
Solar South 03G- RamirezToday at 01:11 pmSolar_South
NEW Solar South 03/04 White Team Open Practice- ArlingtonToday at 01:10 pmSolar_South
SRFC 03 Looking for ScrimmageToday at 12:56 pmSRFC 03 TM
FBR July 16th 2018Today at 12:46 pmNTXSoccaDad
Dallas Texans West 11'sToday at 11:36 amherman9
Dallas Texans West 10'sToday at 11:35 amherman9
Classic D2 team still has a few open spotsToday at 10:15 am74soccermom
Texans 08G South MercadoToday at 10:11 amseeyouonthepitch
Albion United 07G Open SpotToday at 09:26 amalbionunitedfc@gmail.com
07 Girls Teams - SPORTS CAPITAL CLASSIC - AUSTIN (Aug 10-12)Today at 09:14 amU90C
Michael Johnson Performance Soccer Speed & Agility CampToday at 08:54 amMichaelJohnsonPerformance
Sting West 08 BrozToday at 08:48 amczechmate
Liverpool FC IA 2010 The Colony (Soutar)Today at 08:41 amSGS
Solar south 09B Adames looking to add players Today at 08:33 amSolarsouth
Chelsea East 04B forming 2nd teamToday at 07:58 amChelsea East
Log in

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 12485 registered users
The newest registered user is Perfumo2

Our users have posted a total of 179324 messages in 23760 subjects

03 PrimeTime Summer Invitational June 8-9th

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

03 PrimeTime Summer Invitational June 8-9th

Post by Guest on 08/06/13, 02:03 pm

Scores? Post em.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 03 PrimeTime Summer Invitational June 8-9th

Post by Lobo_Momma on 08/06/13, 07:35 pm

04 RASE 4
03 Sting Hilton 0

04 RASE 2
03 DT Moreno 0
avatar
Lobo_Momma
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 151
Points : 2996
Join date : 2010-10-04
Location : Livin' the Frisco dream

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 PrimeTime Summer Invitational June 8-9th

Post by Guest on 08/06/13, 08:03 pm

So much for the prediction of a new and improved Moreno team.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 03 PrimeTime Summer Invitational June 8-9th

Post by go99 on 08/06/13, 08:15 pm

I thought moreno moved the ball well.


Last edited by go99 on 08/06/13, 08:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : score was 2-0)
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 5963
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 PrimeTime Summer Invitational June 8-9th

Post by soccerallday17 on 08/06/13, 08:26 pm

Thought Moreno did well moving ball around with best 04 team in texas, hands down.

They actually made the game a good one, rAsE didn't dominate as they have always done against Moreno in the past, think last time score was 6-0.... So much improved IMO.

soccerallday17
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 49
Points : 1951
Join date : 2013-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 PrimeTime Summer Invitational June 8-9th

Post by Joe scafone on 08/06/13, 08:32 pm

soccerallday17 wrote:Thought Moreno did well moving ball around with best 04 team in texas, hands down.

They actually made the game a good one, rAsE didn't dominate as they have always done against Moreno in the past, think last time score was 6-0.... So much improved IMO.

Was the grass tall?

__________________________________________________
“I’ll make him an offer he can’t refuse.” -- Don Corleone, The Godfather

Joe scafone
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 748
Points : 4181
Join date : 2009-08-25
Location : Neither here or there

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 PrimeTime Summer Invitational June 8-9th

Post by Guest on 08/06/13, 08:34 pm

soccerallday17 wrote:Thought Moreno did well moving ball around with best 04 team in texas, hands down.

They actually made the game a good one, rAsE didn't dominate as they have always done against Moreno in the past, think last time score was 6-0.... So much improved IMO.

TGPL silver 1-0

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 03 PrimeTime Summer Invitational June 8-9th

Post by Guest on 08/06/13, 09:03 pm

soccerallday17 wrote:Thought Moreno did well moving ball around with best 04 team in texas, hands down.

They actually made the game a good one, rAsE didn't dominate as they have always done against Moreno in the past, think last time score was 6-0.... So much improved IMO.

There is no way you could have been at the game. Shocked
This was one of the most one-sided 2-0 games you could watch in academy soccer. No effort on the part of DT Moreno to play good soccer IMO, just constantly trying to smash it forward.
if this is considered one of the top 03 teams I would be in shock. IMO Sting Hilton who RASE played later in the day looked a far better coached team. They also got handled pretty well but at least the coach had his players trying to pass the ball.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 03 PrimeTime Summer Invitational June 8-9th

Post by herradura on 08/06/13, 09:25 pm

SoftballDad wrote:
soccerallday17 wrote:Thought Moreno did well moving ball around with best 04 team in texas, hands down.

They actually made the game a good one, rAsE didn't dominate as they have always done against Moreno in the past, think last time score was 6-0.... So much improved IMO.

There is no way you could have been at the game. Shocked
This was one of the most one-sided 2-0 games you could watch in academy soccer. No effort on the part of DT Moreno to play good soccer IMO, just constantly trying to smash it forward.
if this is considered one of the top 03 teams I would be in shock. IMO Sting Hilton who RASE played later in the day looked a far better coached team. They also got handled pretty well but at least the coach had his players trying to pass the ball.
I heard from a reliable source that RASE put on a clinic. End of story here...

avatar
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 673
Points : 2733
Join date : 2013-02-16
Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 PrimeTime Summer Invitational June 8-9th

Post by outonthelimb on 08/06/13, 10:20 pm

SoftballDad wrote:
soccerallday17 wrote:Thought Moreno did well moving ball around with best 04 team in texas, hands down.

They actually made the game a good one, rAsE didn't dominate as they have always done against Moreno in the past, think last time score was 6-0.... So much improved IMO.

There is no way you could have been at the game. Shocked
This was one of the most one-sided 2-0 games you could watch in academy soccer. No effort on the part of DT Moreno to play good soccer IMO, just constantly trying to smash it forward.
if this is considered one of the top 03 teams I would be in shock. IMO Sting Hilton who RASE played later in the day looked a far better coached team. They also got handled pretty well but at least the coach had his players trying to pass the ball.
Can't argue with the scoreboard as 4-0 (or 3-0 as I heard it) all coming in the 2nd half is handling. I was nauseous when I received the score report after church. However, Sting Hilton was missing it's top 3 players (not 3 of the top players...the top 3 players) and played with a single sub. That means there is still an open roster spot....
avatar
outonthelimb
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 449
Points : 3547
Join date : 2010-03-01
Location : Out on a limb...

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 PrimeTime Summer Invitational June 8-9th

Post by Guest on 08/06/13, 10:23 pm

outonthelimb wrote:
SoftballDad wrote:
soccerallday17 wrote:Thought Moreno did well moving ball around with best 04 team in texas, hands down.

They actually made the game a good one, rAsE didn't dominate as they have always done against Moreno in the past, think last time score was 6-0.... So much improved IMO.

There is no way you could have been at the game. Shocked
This was one of the most one-sided 2-0 games you could watch in academy soccer. No effort on the part of DT Moreno to play good soccer IMO, just constantly trying to smash it forward.
if this is considered one of the top 03 teams I would be in shock. IMO Sting Hilton who RASE played later in the day looked a far better coached team. They also got handled pretty well but at least the coach had his players trying to pass the ball.
Can't argue with the scoreboard as 4-0 (or 3-0 as I heard it) all coming in the 2nd half is handling. I was nauseous when I received the score report after church. However, Sting Hilton was missing it's top 3 players (not 3 of the top players...the top 3 players) and played with a single sub. That means there is still an open roster spot....

How did Sting H match-up against Sting G?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 03 PrimeTime Summer Invitational June 8-9th

Post by outonthelimb on 08/06/13, 10:26 pm

Master Bates wrote:
outonthelimb wrote:
SoftballDad wrote:
soccerallday17 wrote:Thought Moreno did well moving ball around with best 04 team in texas, hands down.

They actually made the game a good one, rAsE didn't dominate as they have always done against Moreno in the past, think last time score was 6-0.... So much improved IMO.

There is no way you could have been at the game. Shocked
This was one of the most one-sided 2-0 games you could watch in academy soccer. No effort on the part of DT Moreno to play good soccer IMO, just constantly trying to smash it forward.
if this is considered one of the top 03 teams I would be in shock. IMO Sting Hilton who RASE played later in the day looked a far better coached team. They also got handled pretty well but at least the coach had his players trying to pass the ball.
Can't argue with the scoreboard as 4-0 (or 3-0 as I heard it) all coming in the 2nd half is handling. I was nauseous when I received the score report after church. However, Sting Hilton was missing it's top 3 players (not 3 of the top players...the top 3 players) and played with a single sub. That means there is still an open roster spot....

How did Sting H match-up against Sting G?
Not well...
avatar
outonthelimb
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 449
Points : 3547
Join date : 2010-03-01
Location : Out on a limb...

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 PrimeTime Summer Invitational June 8-9th

Post by farpost03 on 08/06/13, 10:28 pm

Anybody know any of the other game scores?

farpost03
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 3
Points : 1963
Join date : 2013-03-03

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 PrimeTime Summer Invitational June 8-9th

Post by riding pine on 08/06/13, 10:30 pm

Dt Moreno tied Sting G 1 to 1

riding pine
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 11
Points : 2690
Join date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 PrimeTime Summer Invitational June 8-9th

Post by Guest on 08/06/13, 10:31 pm

outonthelimb wrote:
Master Bates wrote:
outonthelimb wrote:
SoftballDad wrote:
soccerallday17 wrote:Thought Moreno did well moving ball around with best 04 team in texas, hands down.

They actually made the game a good one, rAsE didn't dominate as they have always done against Moreno in the past, think last time score was 6-0.... So much improved IMO.

There is no way you could have been at the game. Shocked
This was one of the most one-sided 2-0 games you could watch in academy soccer. No effort on the part of DT Moreno to play good soccer IMO, just constantly trying to smash it forward.
if this is considered one of the top 03 teams I would be in shock. IMO Sting Hilton who RASE played later in the day looked a far better coached team. They also got handled pretty well but at least the coach had his players trying to pass the ball.
Can't argue with the scoreboard as 4-0 (or 3-0 as I heard it) all coming in the 2nd half is handling. I was nauseous when I received the score report after church. However, Sting Hilton was missing it's top 3 players (not 3 of the top players...the top 3 players) and played with a single sub. That means there is still an open roster spot....

How did Sting H match-up against Sting G?
Not well...

So we are looking at Sting Goodman, D'feeters, Sting G and RASE 04 in play-offs?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 03 PrimeTime Summer Invitational June 8-9th

Post by riding pine on 08/06/13, 10:36 pm

[/quote]
I heard from a reliable source that RASE put on a clinic. End of story here...

[/quote]
How is 2-0 a clinic? Rase barely put together more than 2 cosecutive passes. The game was 1-0 tell late in the second half.

riding pine
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 11
Points : 2690
Join date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 PrimeTime Summer Invitational June 8-9th

Post by Guest on 08/06/13, 10:39 pm

riding pine wrote:
I heard from a reliable source that RASE put on a clinic. End of story here...

[/quote]
How is 2-0 a clinic? Rase barely put together more than 2 cosecutive passes. The game was 1-0 tell late in the second half.[/quote]

That made me laugh!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 03 PrimeTime Summer Invitational June 8-9th

Post by Guest on 08/06/13, 10:42 pm

Master Bates wrote:
riding pine wrote:
I heard from a reliable source that RASE put on a clinic. End of story here...

How is 2-0 a clinic? Rase barely put together more than 2 cosecutive passes. The game was 1-0 tell late in the second half.[/quote]

That made me laugh![/quote]

One of your own parents told me that the 1st goal consisted of 6 or 7 passes.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 03 PrimeTime Summer Invitational June 8-9th

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 08/06/13, 10:48 pm

Score should of been at least 4-0 from what I saw against DT Moreno. Thought I saw two cross bar hits (miss) from RASE. RASE dominated majority of the game. Moreno was constantly on their toes playing defense..
avatar
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 866
Points : 3246
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 PrimeTime Summer Invitational June 8-9th

Post by riding pine on 08/06/13, 11:57 pm

PDub wrote:Score should of been at least 4-0 from what I saw against DT Moreno. Thought I saw two cross bar hits (miss) from RASE. RASE dominated majority of the game. Moreno was constantly on their toes playing defense..
Should of ? Was'nt. Thought I saw ? Not a chance. Face it 04 Rase does'nt even come close. This is the #1 team in the 04s ?

riding pine
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 11
Points : 2690
Join date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 PrimeTime Summer Invitational June 8-9th

Post by SwitchDaField on 09/06/13, 12:28 am

riding pine wrote:
PDub wrote:Score should of been at least 4-0 from what I saw against DT Moreno. Thought I saw two cross bar hits (miss) from RASE. RASE dominated majority of the game. Moreno was constantly on their toes playing defense..
Should of ? Was'nt. Thought I saw ? Not a chance. Face it 04 Rase does'nt even come close. This is the #1 team in the 04s ?

Another Delusional parent?? Upset because an '04 team beat thier soon to be select team.. Had to laugh..

SwitchDaField
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 291
Points : 2653
Join date : 2012-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 PrimeTime Summer Invitational June 8-9th

Post by Guest on 09/06/13, 06:43 am

riding pine wrote:
PDub wrote:Score should of been at least 4-0 from what I saw against DT Moreno. Thought I saw two cross bar hits (miss) from RASE. RASE dominated majority of the game. Moreno was constantly on their toes playing defense..
Should of ? Was'nt. Thought I saw ? Not a chance. Face it 04 Rase does'nt even come close. This is the #1 team in the 04s ?

So you have lost every game you've played against them?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 03 PrimeTime Summer Invitational June 8-9th

Post by herradura on 09/06/13, 07:19 am

riding pine wrote:
I heard from a reliable source that RASE put on a clinic. End of story here...

[/quote]
How is 2-0 a clinic? Rase barely put together more than 2 cosecutive passes. The game was 1-0 tell late in the second half.



RASE plays better soccer than all the 03s but SRSA. Will the scores reflect that? No. They are still physically a year behind. It's not putting down anyone else's team, it's just reality. It's not like this is something new...

Frankly I am surprised someone is not on here crowing about how good their keeper is as I heard RASE had ALOT of shots on goal...

avatar
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 673
Points : 2733
Join date : 2013-02-16
Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 PrimeTime Summer Invitational June 8-9th

Post by SwitchDaField on 09/06/13, 10:28 am

herradura wrote:
riding pine wrote:
I heard from a reliable source that RASE put on a clinic. End of story here...

How is 2-0 a clinic? Rase barely put together more than 2 cosecutive passes. The game was 1-0 tell late in the second half.



RASE plays better soccer than all the 03s but SRSA. Will the scores reflect that? No. They are still physically a year behind. It's not putting down anyone else's team, it's just reality. It's not like this is something new...

Frankly I am surprised someone is not on here crowing about how good their keeper is as I heard RASE had ALOT of shots on goal...

[/quote]

I would agree and disagree with you to some point here. Age wise yes, RASE girls maybe behind but some kids mature a bit faster than others. I believe majority of the RASE girls are at that stage. My assumption is if LW didn't think they could compete and be physically out muscled, don't think they will play up. Not saying RASE girls are She-ra looking out there but what I saw, they can get physical with the majority if not all


Last edited by 4DaLuvofTheGM on 09/06/13, 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total

SwitchDaField
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 291
Points : 2653
Join date : 2012-02-14

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 PrimeTime Summer Invitational June 8-9th

Post by Guest on 09/06/13, 10:30 am

Looking for scores from the remaining games that were played yesterday:

Sting Gutierrez vs. Sting Hilton
D'Feeters vs. Sting Sanchez
D'Feeters vs. FC Dallas
Sting Sanchez vs. FC Dallas
Sting Goodman vs. XTREME SC
Mustangs vs. Sting Goodman
XTREME SC vs. Mustangs

Any help is greatly appreciated!

BW

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum