Latest topics
» Lake Highlands?
by db10 Today at 12:37 am

» KW and her White Walkers
by GK dad07 Yesterday at 10:33 pm

» LFC IA Texas' 08G Barnes GK guest opportunity
by R.A.M Yesterday at 10:25 pm

» LFC IA Texas 04G Barnes guest player Labor Day
by R.A.M Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» 09 Girls Teams - U90C Labor Day Open (Sept 1-4)
by U90C Yesterday at 05:21 pm

» 07G Developmental Team looking for at-Level Scrimmages
by worldsoccer Yesterday at 04:43 pm

» TOURNAMENT: U90C Labor Day Open - Sept 1-4
by U90C Yesterday at 04:34 pm

» 07 Girls Teams - U90C Labor Day Open (Sept 1-4)
by U90C Yesterday at 04:01 pm

» 08 Girls Teams - U90C Labor Day Open (Sept 1-4)
by U90C Yesterday at 04:01 pm

» 09 FCD Lew/Plano/Colony/Frisco, etc
by Tmattison Yesterday at 03:38 pm

» D'Feeters 07G - [Aranha]
by DNWGS Yesterday at 03:11 pm

» D'Feeters 06G - [Aranha]
by DNWGS Yesterday at 03:10 pm

» Solar premier cup champions
by ddgonz22 Yesterday at 02:38 pm

» U7 Girls Teams - U90C Labor Day Open (Sept 1-4)
by U90C Yesterday at 01:58 pm

» D'feeters 08 (Colón) looking
by pingo99 Yesterday at 01:10 pm

» 05 Girls Teams - U90C Labor Day Open (Sept 1-4)
by U90C Yesterday at 12:20 pm

» 06 Girls Teams - U90C Labor Day Open (Sept 1-4)
by U90C Yesterday at 11:04 am

» 04 Girls Teams - U90C Labor Day Open (Sept 1-4)
by U90C Yesterday at 09:52 am

» FBR 08 August 22nd 2017
by FBR08G Yesterday at 09:47 am

» Dallas Texans 09 Scarfone Looking for players
by Mpereztx10 Yesterday at 09:01 am

» Beat the Heat Tournament (Edmond, OK)
by OkieEnergyDad 22/08/17, 08:55 pm

» Solar 08 Hernandez/Fonseca
by fonseca.soccer 22/08/17, 07:35 pm

» Fort Worth Soccer Performance at APEC
by tnelsoncook19 22/08/17, 03:16 pm

» TOURNAMENT: THE ROCK - AUSTIN - November 10-12, 2017
by U90C 22/08/17, 02:42 pm

» TOURNAMENT: VETERAN HEROES CUP - November 10-12, 2017
by U90C 22/08/17, 02:37 pm

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11303 registered users
The newest registered user is BWsBW

Our users have posted a total of 161690 messages in 20333 subjects

03 Rankings

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 03 Rankings

Post by SolarPower00 on 25/06/13, 06:57 pm

That's a great idea! Check it out and report back to us.
Too long a drive for me.

SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 589
Join date : 2011-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 Rankings

Post by herradura on 25/06/13, 07:04 pm

SolarPower00 wrote:That's a great idea! Check it out and report back to us.
Too long a drive for me.

It seems you already know mr solar...
avatar
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 673
Points : 2406
Join date : 2013-02-16
Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 Rankings

Post by peckerwoodinvestments on 25/06/13, 07:22 pm

herradura wrote:
SolarPower00 wrote:Won't make DI or LHGCL at all?
I had too throw a couple wildcards in there!

I think one for sure, maybe two will not exist by QT

Is one of them FCD Premier?
avatar
peckerwoodinvestments
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 4
Points : 1635
Join date : 2013-03-06

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 Rankings

Post by doublevision on 25/06/13, 08:20 pm

Only teams I've seen with my own eyes

1. SRSA                           ON ANOTHER LEVEL

2. DT ADAMS                    GOOD
3. LP ELITE                        POSSESSION
4. FCD PREMIER                 GREATLY IMPROVED-COMPETES
5. FCD GOLD                     FAST
6. STING G                       BIG-FAST
7. STING H                       POSSESSION
8. LP RUSH                       DROPPING
9. FWFC                           STEADY
10. FEET                          NEEDS SPEED
11. LP KEEGEN                  DROPPING
13. FEVER BLACK              POSSESSION
14. STING GOODMAN         PROMISING
15. FCD SUEREZ                KICKBALL-ATHLETIC-SPEED



Teams I look foward to seeing

Solar CP
FCD SUEREZ- have seen them once...need to see more....Athletic but serious KICKBALL
Mutiny-  can't wait to witness the speed
DT Moreno

doublevision
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 1577
Join date : 2013-05-22

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 Rankings

Post by herradura on 25/06/13, 08:49 pm

Just remember, as long as you are in the top 20 after QT, it doesn't matter where you are ranked... LHCL season 1 will tell all. Have a shot on me my friends! It's about to get interesting...
avatar
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 673
Points : 2406
Join date : 2013-02-16
Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 Rankings

Post by Guest on 25/06/13, 09:00 pm

It's a lot of sleeping on several teams!!! NOT impressed!!! LP Barnes will finish above a lot if not all but 2 or 3 of those teams.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 03 Rankings

Post by lochwoodinvestments on 25/06/13, 09:16 pm

I agree...I like LP Barnes as well

lochwoodinvestments
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 29
Points : 1745
Join date : 2012-12-18

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 Rankings

Post by GrandTXSoccer on 25/06/13, 09:34 pm

Anything can happen so it wouldn't shock me if they did. At one time the were a perineal top 10 team and then they had some growing pains it seemed. Since they've been over at LP they've seemed to have found their old grove. I was impressed with them in the cow town.

GrandTXSoccer
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 707
Points : 2868
Join date : 2011-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 Rankings

Post by Guest on 25/06/13, 10:26 pm

Qualifying will be very interesting.......  It's amazing how all theses so called top teams still need players..... I've yet to see that from teams that I know that are good.  I saw every team in the Kyle Owens Tournament and was not impressed with any of the "north" teams.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 03 Rankings

Post by Guest on 25/06/13, 10:39 pm

Started from the bottom wrote:It's a lot of sleeping on several teams!!! NOT impressed!!! LP Barnes will finish above a lot if not all but 2 or 3 of those teams.


LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
that's funny, sure buddy dream on.....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 03 Rankings

Post by doublevision on 25/06/13, 11:08 pm

that's it Pay Per View time: LP Barnes vs. FCD Suerez

doublevision
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 1577
Join date : 2013-05-22

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 Rankings

Post by peckerwoodinvestments on 25/06/13, 11:26 pm

doublevision wrote:that's it Pay Per View time: LP Barnes vs. FCD Suerez

Everybody on Barnes will be "walking home alone" after FCD Saurez spanks that!santa
avatar
peckerwoodinvestments
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 4
Points : 1635
Join date : 2013-03-06

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 Rankings

Post by Guest on 26/06/13, 08:32 am

silentparent wrote:
Started from the bottom wrote:It's a lot of sleeping on several teams!!! NOT impressed!!! LP Barnes will finish above a lot if not all but 2 or 3 of those teams.


LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
that's funny, sure buddy dream on.....


Silent Parent, what team are you with?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 03 Rankings

Post by Guest on 26/06/13, 08:36 am

peckerwoodinvestments wrote:
doublevision wrote:that's it Pay Per View time: LP Barnes vs. FCD Suerez

Everybody on Barnes will be "walking home alone" after FCD Saurez spanks that!santa



Peckerwood I doubt if you are a parent of any of the Suarez kids. So, therefore I will not go there with you. My name speaks for itself...... so what team are you really with? Stop hiding!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 03 Rankings

Post by Guest on 26/06/13, 08:39 am

doublevision wrote:that's it Pay Per View time: LP Barnes vs. FCD Suerez


Those teams have already played 3 times this year....... both teams are looking to play your "OVERRATED" "NORTHERN" teams!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 03 Rankings

Post by Guest on 26/06/13, 09:10 am

Started from the bottom wrote:
silentparent wrote:
Started from the bottom wrote:It's a lot of sleeping on several teams!!! NOT impressed!!! LP Barnes will finish above a lot if not all but 2 or 3 of those teams.


LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
that's funny, sure buddy dream on.....


Silent Parent, what team are you with?


Lol, you are a noobie... cheers

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 03 Rankings

Post by SoccerPop on 26/06/13, 09:14 am

Alright, I'll play. Which "northern" teams are "overrated"?

SoccerPop
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 109
Points : 2070
Join date : 2012-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 Rankings

Post by Guest on 26/06/13, 09:39 am

SoccerPop wrote:Alright, I'll play.   Which "northern" teams are "overrated"?



There are several teams, but I will not talk about any particular team unless that team calls our team out. Just like they believe the South can't play soccer, I believe they are overrated, but I will refrain from name calling until I hear our name called by a particular team.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 03 Rankings

Post by herradura on 26/06/13, 10:09 am

LPBarnes03 wrote:
SoccerPop wrote:Alright, I'll play.   Which "northern" teams are "overrated"?



There are several teams, but I will not talk about any particular team unless that team calls our team out.  Just like they believe the South can't play soccer, I believe they are overrated, but I will refrain from name calling until I hear our name called by a particular team.  

I can't say I have seen LP Barnes play, is it mostly the Polaris Black team (who were top 10 ranked a year ago before they disappeared) or have you added new players?

DTS and FWFC (formerly Vitesse) are the only proven teams from the South. I wouldn't go talking smack on any "north" teams until you have been tested in a real tournament with set rosters... LH D1 is going to be a tight race for anyone outside of the regular top 5 teams, no matter what side of town you are from...
avatar
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 673
Points : 2406
Join date : 2013-02-16
Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 Rankings

Post by Guest on 26/06/13, 10:49 am

herradura wrote:
LPBarnes03 wrote:
SoccerPop wrote:Alright, I'll play.   Which "northern" teams are "overrated"?



There are several teams, but I will not talk about any particular team unless that team calls our team out.  Just like they believe the South can't play soccer, I believe they are overrated, but I will refrain from name calling until I hear our name called by a particular team.  

I can't say I have seen LP Barnes play, is it mostly the Polaris Black team (who were top 10 ranked a year ago before they disappeared) or have you added new players?

DTS and FWFC (formerly Vitesse) are the only proven teams from the South. I wouldn't go talking smack on any "north" teams until you have been tested in a real tournament with set rosters... LH D1 is going to be a tight race for anyone outside of the regular top 5 teams, no matter what side of town you are from...


Same team with a few upgrades!! FWFC (formerly Vitesse) is ok, but LP Barnes won the Cleburne tournament that they were in. DTS is a formidable opponent, but that team escaped with a 1-0 win in Cowtown vs LP Barnes in the final minute. Great Team still, but that game could have went either way. Not talking smack, just stating facts..... I seen those teams. Ask a DTS coach or parent.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 03 Rankings

Post by Guest on 26/06/13, 10:52 am

One thing I will say is time will tell, and I am willing to wait. We shall see how the seeding goes for LHGCL.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 03 Rankings

Post by herradura on 26/06/13, 10:59 am

LPBarnes03 wrote:
herradura wrote:
LPBarnes03 wrote:
SoccerPop wrote:Alright, I'll play.   Which "northern" teams are "overrated"?



There are several teams, but I will not talk about any particular team unless that team calls our team out.  Just like they believe the South can't play soccer, I believe they are overrated, but I will refrain from name calling until I hear our name called by a particular team.  

I can't say I have seen LP Barnes play, is it mostly the Polaris Black team (who were top 10 ranked a year ago before they disappeared) or have you added new players?

DTS and FWFC (formerly Vitesse) are the only proven teams from the South. I wouldn't go talking smack on any "north" teams until you have been tested in a real tournament with set rosters... LH D1 is going to be a tight race for anyone outside of the regular top 5 teams, no matter what side of town you are from...


Same team with a few upgrades!!  FWFC (formerly Vitesse) is ok, but LP Barnes won the Cleburne tournament that they were in.  DTS is a formidable opponent, but that team escaped with a 1-0 win in Cowtown vs LP Barnes in the final minute.  Great Team still, but that game could have went either way.  Not talking smack, just stating facts.....  I seen those teams.  Ask a DTS coach or parent.  

Smile I wish the best of luck to you and your team.
avatar
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 673
Points : 2406
Join date : 2013-02-16
Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 Rankings

Post by Guest on 26/06/13, 11:18 am

herradura wrote:
LPBarnes03 wrote:
herradura wrote:
LPBarnes03 wrote:
SoccerPop wrote:Alright, I'll play.   Which "northern" teams are "overrated"?



There are several teams, but I will not talk about any particular team unless that team calls our team out.  Just like they believe the South can't play soccer, I believe they are overrated, but I will refrain from name calling until I hear our name called by a particular team.  

I can't say I have seen LP Barnes play, is it mostly the Polaris Black team (who were top 10 ranked a year ago before they disappeared) or have you added new players?

DTS and FWFC (formerly Vitesse) are the only proven teams from the South. I wouldn't go talking smack on any "north" teams until you have been tested in a real tournament with set rosters... LH D1 is going to be a tight race for anyone outside of the regular top 5 teams, no matter what side of town you are from...


Same team with a few upgrades!!  FWFC (formerly Vitesse) is ok, but LP Barnes won the Cleburne tournament that they were in.  DTS is a formidable opponent, but that team escaped with a 1-0 win in Cowtown vs LP Barnes in the final minute.  Great Team still, but that game could have went either way.  Not talking smack, just stating facts.....  I seen those teams.  Ask a DTS coach or parent.  

Smile I wish the best of luck to you and your team.



Thanks!!! We do respect ALL teams regardless of their skill, athletic ability, and win/loss record. Cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 03 Rankings

Post by GrandTXSoccer on 26/06/13, 11:29 am

It certainly seems like you do Smile


GrandTXSoccer
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 707
Points : 2868
Join date : 2011-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 Rankings

Post by herradura on 26/06/13, 03:01 pm

In light of the threads posted this week, I must change from cute puppies shutting each other up to smack talkin' Uncle Sam...
avatar
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 673
Points : 2406
Join date : 2013-02-16
Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 Rankings

Post by SolarPower00 on 26/06/13, 03:10 pm

In light of signing day sneaking up on us, I must change my avatar as well. is the contract still valid if one of the parties is intoxicated?
avatar
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 589
Points : 2705
Join date : 2011-11-21

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum