2016/2017 Schedules

LH Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» FBR09 Rankings October 17th, 2017
by GRANITZA12 Today at 08:44 pm

» Term Team is Dead!
by Medicine Man Today at 08:39 pm

» Question for the seasoned parents
by bwgophers Today at 08:13 pm

» ODP and DA to merge?
by Medicine Man Today at 08:00 pm

» Why is there not an 07 section in Select category?
by soccertard Today at 07:50 pm

» This board Sucks!
by KeeperCommander Today at 07:37 pm

» U-14G US Soccer DA Standings as of October 16th, 2017
by FriscoSoccer2004 Today at 06:05 pm

» Register Now!! - 2017 PrimeTime Sports Thanksgiving Shootout
by PrimeTimeSoccer Today at 05:26 pm

» Liverpool 08/09G Gerrard looking for players
by soccerfan00G Today at 04:13 pm

» Liverpool 08G/09G Gerrard
by soccerfan00G Today at 04:10 pm

» 04 Girls Teams - The ROCK - Austin, TX - Nov 10-12
by U90C Today at 03:39 pm

» 05 Girls Teams - The ROCK - Austin, TX - Nov 10-12
by U90C Today at 03:09 pm

» 03 Girls Teams - League Challenge Cup (Nov. 17-19)
by U90C Today at 03:07 pm

» 05 Girls Teams - Round Rock Open - Austin, TX - Dec 8-10
by U90C Today at 02:10 pm

» 08 Girls Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 10-12)
by U90C Today at 02:08 pm

» Texas Spirit 08 - Clark in Plano
by acst Today at 12:23 pm

» 06 Girls Teams - Round Rock Open - Austin, TX - Dec 8-10
by U90C Today at 12:10 pm

» Texas Spirit 07 - pit plano
by acst Today at 11:37 am

» 02 Girls Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 10-12)
by U90C Today at 11:31 am

» 09 Girls Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup - Nov 10-12
by U90C Today at 11:30 am

» 05 Girls Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 10-12)
by U90C Today at 11:29 am

» 07 Girls Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 10-12)
by U90C Today at 11:28 am

» 05 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Dec 1-3)
by U90C Today at 11:27 am

» 02 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Dec 1-3)
by U90C Today at 11:26 am

» 04 Girls Teams - Round Rock Open - Austin, TX - Dec 8-10
by U90C Today at 11:24 am

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11380 registered users
The newest registered user is jlswann

Our users have posted a total of 164124 messages in 20603 subjects

QT Brackets Posted

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: QT Brackets Posted

Post by SteamingBean on 25/07/13, 10:45 am

DDs best friend is on the Solar Red squad.. We'll have her sleep over for ice cream and swimming all day and get her fat and tired before the game, lol.

It'll all be fun. The excitement (and good-hearted trash talking) on our street is reaching a fever pitch. We've got close neighborhood/school friends on eight different 03 teams. Pretty sure how they will end up since they are all either at the very top or very bottom of their respective brackets, except for LP Rush vs Sting Goodman in bracket I.. Not sure how to bet on that one.

SteamingBean
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 136
Join date : 2012-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: QT Brackets Posted

Post by TheDudeAbides on 25/07/13, 11:55 am

herradura wrote:
Triumph FC wrote:
futbollove wrote:
herradura wrote:
GrandTXSoccer wrote:Good athletes, hard working, not afraid to mix it up. For me they are a good match up for Sting West in that pool. I'd say those two teams could play 10 times and I would imagine it would end up split right down the middle.

One of the more intriguing 1/2 matchups.

Agree, I like that match up as well -  The top 5 teams are pretty much a lock, after that, I think G-M brackets could very easily go either way with the 1 or 2 seed... The only 3 seed I see with a legit shot to upset and win a bracket would be Odyssey in G.

I predict more upsets than usual this year.

I predict Triumph Aguero over Solar Red on Sat. afternoon. affraid affraid 
Remember you heard it here 1st.

If you tell me what drugs you are taking I can pass them on to the girls!Laughing 
We are going to give it our best shot and thats all we can ask.

Hang in there Triumph! Someone had to play them... Just for a little consolation, their top two strikers will be absent

Don't bet on anyone being absent...
avatar
TheDudeAbides
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 114
Points : 1990
Join date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Re: QT Brackets Posted

Post by txdad03*(Now '02) on 25/07/13, 12:24 pm

Our Triumph girls have worked hard and will do their best...that's all we can ask of them!
avatar
txdad03*(Now '02)
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 26
Points : 1801
Join date : 2012-12-13
Location : About to open a cold beer!

Back to top Go down

Re: QT Brackets Posted

Post by JewelsBMF on 25/07/13, 12:39 pm

txdad03 wrote:Our Triumph girls have worked hard and will do their best...that's all we can ask of them!

It's always good practice playing against the top team, even if you lose it still helps the girls learn int he long term. There's also a bright side since you landed in this bracket; you'll get to play next weekend, and you'll be getting your monies worth for the tournament. 24 other teams are paying the same price and only getting to play 3 games instead of 6... Good luck to your girls, I'll be rooting for ya'll to make D1 week two!
avatar
JewelsBMF
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 139
Points : 2255
Join date : 2012-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: QT Brackets Posted

Post by SD69 on 25/07/13, 01:11 pm

JewelsBMF wrote:
txdad03 wrote:Our Triumph girls have worked hard and will do their best...that's all we can ask of them!

It's always good practice playing against the top team, even if you lose it still helps the girls learn int he long term.  There's also a bright side since you landed in this bracket; you'll get to play next weekend, and you'll be getting your monies worth for the tournament.  24 other teams are paying the same price and only getting to play 3 games instead of 6...  Good luck to your girls, I'll be rooting for ya'll to make D1 week two!
They have to finish 2nd or 3rd in their bracket or be among the top 2 points earners of the 13 4th place teams to earn a trip to the 2nd weekend the way I read the rules. Good luck Triumph!
avatar
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1335
Points : 3222
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : On the SW side, in soccer purgatory.

Back to top Go down

Re: QT Brackets Posted

Post by keeperdad2003 on 25/07/13, 01:46 pm

You never know... What team will show up on a given day
avatar
keeperdad2003
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 41
Points : 1638
Join date : 2013-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: QT Brackets Posted

Post by herradura on 25/07/13, 04:18 pm

80% chance of thunderstorms tomorrow afternoon.. looks like some reschedules will likely happen. Hopefully UTD and Plano will be liberal (or at least reasonable) with their fields...
avatar
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 673
Points : 2462
Join date : 2013-02-16
Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Re: QT Brackets Posted

Post by herradura on 25/07/13, 10:27 pm

TheDudeAbides wrote:
herradura wrote:
Triumph FC wrote:
futbollove wrote:
herradura wrote:
GrandTXSoccer wrote:Good athletes, hard working, not afraid to mix it up. For me they are a good match up for Sting West in that pool. I'd say those two teams could play 10 times and I would imagine it would end up split right down the middle.

One of the more intriguing 1/2 matchups.

Agree, I like that match up as well -  The top 5 teams are pretty much a lock, after that, I think G-M brackets could very easily go either way with the 1 or 2 seed... The only 3 seed I see with a legit shot to upset and win a bracket would be Odyssey in G.

I predict more upsets than usual this year.

I predict Triumph Aguero over Solar Red on Sat. afternoon. affraid affraid 
Remember you heard it here 1st.

If you tell me what drugs you are taking I can pass them on to the girls!Laughing 
We are going to give it our best shot and thats all we can ask.

Hang in there Triumph! Someone had to play them... Just for a little consolation, their top two strikers will be absent

Don't bet on anyone being absent...

Dude was right, all present and accounted for... SRSA was full force
avatar
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 673
Points : 2462
Join date : 2013-02-16
Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Re: QT Brackets Posted

Post by Guest on 25/07/13, 10:51 pm

SRSA is still in full effect. They put on an epic show!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum