Latest topics
Northwest Heat 04s - Open Tryouts!Today at 08:22 pmNorthwest FC
Northwest Heat looking! Open practices starting Tuesday Today at 08:21 pmNorthwest FC
Sting Kit #30- AL/AMToday at 06:50 pm04Cleats
Juventus Premier FC Today at 05:38 pmseeyouonthepitch
Still undecided or need a team?Today at 05:30 pmseeyouonthepitch
Still looking for the best fit for your DDToday at 05:29 pmseeyouonthepitch
Looking to possibly add one playerToday at 04:39 pmseamusdog
03 team looking for a goalie - open practice/tryoutsToday at 04:33 pmkwilson00
Dallas Texans Division making switchToday at 03:56 pmBENDMEOVER
Celtic 10G- Flower Mound AreaToday at 03:54 pmCelticSoccer
Dallas Texans 09g Samba - open tryouts - bye into LHGCLToday at 02:23 pmMpereztx10
FC Dallas West 12GToday at 01:53 pmacademysoccerkeller
FC Dallas West 11GToday at 01:50 pmacademysoccerkeller
Blackhawks FC 06Boys: 2 roster spots available--GKToday at 01:17 pmReccos1
Solar 01G East NPL Hedges/LHGCL D1Today at 01:12 pmThe Dean
2012 Celtic Boys- looking for 1-2 playersToday at 12:40 pmCelticSoccer
COMING AUGUST 2019 - #areyoureadyToday at 12:05 pmPITSoccer
TX Spirit 06 Bewley OPEN PRACTICESToday at 11:16 amBFC
TEAMS LIST*DEADLINE EXTENDED - TEXAS SUMMER CLASSICToday at 10:21 ammusaisaya
2011B Dallas City FC in McKinney looking for playersToday at 10:11 amMenchaca.a
D'Feeters Kicks 06G - LH D2 ByeToday at 10:09 amD06GT
DFW Thunder 02 Girls GrapevineToday at 09:57 amThunderCoachWhite
DFW Thunder 02G GrapevineToday at 09:56 amThunderCoachWhite
Solar 08G J RangelToday at 09:52 amcentermidmom
Renegades 2012G Saldivar adding for 7v7Today at 08:55 amRenegades Soccer Club
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

3 vs 3 soccer this weekend Pixel
Statistics
We have 13580 registered users
The newest registered user is NTXSoccerMama1

Our users have posted a total of 192625 messages in 26956 subjects

3 vs 3 soccer this weekend

Go down

3 vs 3 soccer this weekend Empty 3 vs 3 soccer this weekend

Post by Thegriff on 30/07/13, 07:59 am

Who's playing where 3v3 live or kick it 3v3. You would think they wouldn't of had these on the same weekend and on the same side of the metroplex. Not to mention its got to hurt their bottom line$$ being on the same weekend
Thegriff
Thegriff
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 82
Points : 2730
Join date : 2012-06-03

Back to top Go down

3 vs 3 soccer this weekend Empty Re: 3 vs 3 soccer this weekend

Post by Lakedad on 30/07/13, 08:54 am

There is also the Sting Vola 3x3 this weekend as well.
Lakedad
Lakedad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 359
Points : 2826
Join date : 2012-10-21
Location : Lake today? I can't, my kid has soccer.

Back to top Go down

3 vs 3 soccer this weekend Empty Re: 3 vs 3 soccer this weekend

Post by Guest on 30/07/13, 09:03 am

Soccerdad28 wrote:There is also the Sting Vola 3x3 this weekend as well.

Heard 50 teams registered so far for the inaugural Vola 3v3 series. Does anyone else have a update?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

3 vs 3 soccer this weekend Empty Re: 3 vs 3 soccer this weekend

Post by Lakedad on 30/07/13, 09:45 am

I was surprised by that number. But, if Sting represents one team from each age group from 5 of the areas, they have 35 teams. If there are a few that enter more than one, you can get to 50 pretty quickly.
Lakedad
Lakedad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 359
Points : 2826
Join date : 2012-10-21
Location : Lake today? I can't, my kid has soccer.

Back to top Go down

3 vs 3 soccer this weekend Empty Re: 3 vs 3 soccer this weekend

Post by Guest on 30/07/13, 10:51 am

The Usual Suspects are registered for KickIt 3v3 Regionals. We had registered for the last local tournament and couldn't make the tournament so they just moved the registration fee to the Regionals for us instead of losing the registration fee altogether. I would imagine whichever 3v3 tournament is more popular, the other will likely cancel. Heard last year the 3v3 Live was the same weekend as KickIt and they ended up cancelling at the last minute.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

3 vs 3 soccer this weekend Empty Re: 3 vs 3 soccer this weekend

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 on 30/07/13, 11:08 am

SoccaDad wrote:The Usual Suspects are registered for KickIt 3v3 Regionals.  We had registered for the last local tournament and couldn't make the tournament so they just moved the registration fee to the Regionals for us instead of losing the registration fee altogether.  I would imagine whichever 3v3 tournament is more popular, the other will likely cancel.  Heard last year the 3v3 Live was the same weekend as KickIt and they ended up cancelling at the last minute.
You would think they would check each others schedule before confirming a date.
FriscoSoccer2004
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1723
Points : 5383
Join date : 2010-09-07
Location : Working my tail off in a DC somewhere

Back to top Go down

3 vs 3 soccer this weekend Empty Re: 3 vs 3 soccer this weekend

Post by TatonkaBurger on 30/07/13, 11:11 am

Its_a_marathon wrote:
SoccaDad wrote:The Usual Suspects are registered for KickIt 3v3 Regionals.  We had registered for the last local tournament and couldn't make the tournament so they just moved the registration fee to the Regionals for us instead of losing the registration fee altogether.  I would imagine whichever 3v3 tournament is more popular, the other will likely cancel.  Heard last year the 3v3 Live was the same weekend as KickIt and they ended up cancelling at the last minute.
You would think they would check each others schedule before confirming a date.

Especially for 3v3 Live if that is really what happened last year.  Makes no sense.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 3613
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

3 vs 3 soccer this weekend Empty Re: 3 vs 3 soccer this weekend

Post by Guest on 30/07/13, 11:23 am

TatonkaBurger wrote:
Its_a_marathon wrote:
SoccaDad wrote:The Usual Suspects are registered for KickIt 3v3 Regionals.  We had registered for the last local tournament and couldn't make the tournament so they just moved the registration fee to the Regionals for us instead of losing the registration fee altogether.  I would imagine whichever 3v3 tournament is more popular, the other will likely cancel.  Heard last year the 3v3 Live was the same weekend as KickIt and they ended up cancelling at the last minute.
You would think they would check each others schedule before confirming a date.

Especially for 3v3 Live if that is really what happened last year.  Makes no sense.

Maybe trying to see who's the big boy on the block? Have no idea. It truly doesn't make any sense at all... I was confused when I saw those dates overlapping...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

3 vs 3 soccer this weekend Empty Re: 3 vs 3 soccer this weekend

Post by Guest on 30/07/13, 11:56 am

SoccaDad wrote:
TatonkaBurger wrote:
Its_a_marathon wrote:
SoccaDad wrote:The Usual Suspects are registered for KickIt 3v3 Regionals.  We had registered for the last local tournament and couldn't make the tournament so they just moved the registration fee to the Regionals for us instead of losing the registration fee altogether.  I would imagine whichever 3v3 tournament is more popular, the other will likely cancel.  Heard last year the 3v3 Live was the same weekend as KickIt and they ended up cancelling at the last minute.
You would think they would check each others schedule before confirming a date.

Especially for 3v3 Live if that is really what happened last year.  Makes no sense.

Maybe trying to see who's the big boy on the block?  Have no idea.  It truly doesn't make any sense at all...  I was confused when I saw those dates overlapping...

My guess would be Kickit gets the bigger numbers this weekend. I believe it's a two day event.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

3 vs 3 soccer this weekend Empty Re: 3 vs 3 soccer this weekend

Post by soccermom0399 on 30/07/13, 05:00 pm

I think Live will make this year as they are also a 2 day event and they are giving you 5 games for the $185.
soccermom0399
soccermom0399
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 180
Points : 3831
Join date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

3 vs 3 soccer this weekend Empty Re: 3 vs 3 soccer this weekend

Post by Guest on 30/07/13, 05:26 pm

soccermom004 wrote:I think Live will make this year as they are also a 2 day event and they are giving you 5 games for the $185.  

Heard a couple teams pulled out of Live today

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

3 vs 3 soccer this weekend Empty Re: 3 vs 3 soccer this weekend

Post by 3v3 Live on 30/07/13, 08:04 pm

Last year, Kick It scheduled North Texas Regionals on the same weekend as our South Texas Regionals, (which we held this past weekend) so we went with Aug 3/4th for our first North Texas Regional this year. There seems to be a bit of misinformation going around regarding the various divisions, teams counts, etc. Feel free to email me directly at robin@3v3live.com with any questions regarding specific divisions! Registration deadline is tonight at midnight! Cool 
3v3 Live
3v3 Live
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 20
Points : 2206
Join date : 2013-07-30
Age : 51
Location : Bastrop, TX

http://www.3v3live.com

Back to top Go down

3 vs 3 soccer this weekend Empty Re: 3 vs 3 soccer this weekend

Post by Peak_Performance_Dad on 31/07/13, 03:50 pm

Looks like 3v3 live is going to have some great games in some hot weather. Our girls have played most of these teams - all very, very impressive teams.  Someone had mentioned that RASE was going to play . . . maybe a different 3v3?

Here are the registered teams . . . I guess teams that have qualified can still register until 6pm tonight Smile

Neon Tigers
Keepin it Real (Liverpool)
HONEY BADGERS
Galaxy
Cobra Kai
Elite Cleats (Lady Aztecs)
HPD-Divas HPD
Sting BLUE
Sting WHITE
Peak_Performance_Dad
Peak_Performance_Dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 139
Points : 2570
Join date : 2012-11-20

Back to top Go down

3 vs 3 soccer this weekend Empty Re: 3 vs 3 soccer this weekend

Post by 3v3 Live on 31/07/13, 04:06 pm

Keepin' it Real has dropped since the original list was posted....all others are still playing this weekend.
3v3 Live
3v3 Live
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 20
Points : 2206
Join date : 2013-07-30
Age : 51
Location : Bastrop, TX

http://www.3v3live.com

Back to top Go down

3 vs 3 soccer this weekend Empty Re: 3 vs 3 soccer this weekend

Post by Guest on 31/07/13, 09:27 pm

Here are the teams in KickIt 3v3:
GOLD DIVISION:
Galacticos 04G
Just 4 Fun
F3EAD
LP RASE
RASE the Roof
Keepin it Real
Rowdy Bunch
SILVER DIVISION:
FC Lubbock 04
The Usual Suspects
Xtreme Blue Crush

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

3 vs 3 soccer this weekend Empty Re: 3 vs 3 soccer this weekend

Post by Guest on 31/07/13, 09:36 pm

Kick it looks like the tougher tournament

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

3 vs 3 soccer this weekend Empty Re: 3 vs 3 soccer this weekend

Post by Peak_Performance_Dad on 01/08/13, 09:08 am

Agree - the RASE teams are the deciding factor, otherwise I still see the pools in both 3v3 Live & Kick It as similarly competitive.  

I wonder why the RASE teams didn't try to divide and conquer (one play in Live and the other in Kick It).  I assume both squads will make it to the finals . . . will they play the game is the question?? Smile Would be interested to know if RASE the Roof or LP RASE is the better 3v3 squad.
Peak_Performance_Dad
Peak_Performance_Dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 139
Points : 2570
Join date : 2012-11-20

Back to top Go down

3 vs 3 soccer this weekend Empty Re: 3 vs 3 soccer this weekend

Post by Guest on 01/08/13, 10:57 pm

Well, it's my understanding there are three RASE teams playing KickIt - RASE the Roof, LP RASE and Keepin It Real are all RASE - some players mixed in with Keepin It Real so I don't think it's pure RASE but majority of players on that team are RASE. They also mixed the Gold and Silver divisions which I find interesting. Xtreme Blue Crush is in with RASE the Roof. Galacticos and Just For Fun - could be a long day for those kiddos... All three teams are strong Gold level teams. Xtreme, FC Lubbock and The Usual Suspects are the only Silver teams... Now it could be argued that The Usual Suspects should probably be playing in Gold but with the three RASE teams and Galacticos all in Gold it only seems right to register Silver. Seems it only matters on the points scale in the end cause they mixed the divisions in the pools anyway so we might as well have registered Gold and been done with it and walked away with the additional points I guess.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

3 vs 3 soccer this weekend Empty Re: 3 vs 3 soccer this weekend

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 05/08/13, 09:00 am

Peak_Performance_Dad wrote:Agree - the RASE teams are the deciding factor, otherwise I still see the pools in both 3v3 Live & Kick It as similarly competitive.  

I wonder why the RASE teams didn't try to divide and conquer (one play in Live and the other in Kick It).  I assume both squads will make it to the finals . . . will they play the game is the question?? Smile Would be interested to know if RASE the Roof or LP RASE is the better 3v3 squad.


Funny..  I heard it was a good game to the end.

Final:

LP RASE (KRASEY) - 4
RASE the Roof - 3
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 870
Points : 3614
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

3 vs 3 soccer this weekend Empty Re: 3 vs 3 soccer this weekend

Post by Guest on 05/08/13, 09:09 am

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
Peak_Performance_Dad wrote:Agree - the RASE teams are the deciding factor, otherwise I still see the pools in both 3v3 Live & Kick It as similarly competitive.  

I wonder why the RASE teams didn't try to divide and conquer (one play in Live and the other in Kick It).  I assume both squads will make it to the finals . . . will they play the game is the question?? Smile Would be interested to know if RASE the Roof or LP RASE is the better 3v3 squad.


Funny..  I heard it was a good game to the end.

Final:

LP RASE (KRASEY) - 4
RASE the Roof - 3

LP RASE took it easy on teams the first day (or were a little off, whichever), cause when it mattered - they came out guns a blaring. Day one during pool play they beat The Usual Suspects 5-1 but day two in the bracket play they "run ruled" The Usual Suspects 12-0. Needless to say, they were spot on during the bracketed play. To our kids on The Usual Suspects credit, they continued to play to the end even though they were visibly shaken once the scoring got away from them.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

3 vs 3 soccer this weekend Empty Re: 3 vs 3 soccer this weekend

Post by TatonkaBurger on 05/08/13, 09:46 am

Peak_Performance_Dad wrote:Looks like 3v3 live is going to have some great games in some hot weather. Our girls have played most of these teams - all very, very impressive teams.  Someone had mentioned that RASE was going to play . . . maybe a different 3v3?

Here are the registered teams . . . I guess teams that have qualified can still register until 6pm tonight Smile

Neon Tigers
Keepin it Real (Liverpool)
HONEY BADGERS
Galaxy
Cobra Kai
Elite Cleats (Lady Aztecs)
HPD-Divas HPD
Sting BLUE
Sting WHITE

Isn't Elite Cleats an 05 team?  If so, that's very impressive to make it to the championship game.  Well done.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 3613
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

3 vs 3 soccer this weekend Empty Re: 3 vs 3 soccer this weekend

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum