Latest topics
WILL IT BE YOU!!Today at 10:36 amroger@renegades
Evolution 05G looking for 2-3 additionsToday at 10:36 amEvo
Evolution 04G looking for 2-3 additions Today at 10:33 amEvo
Solar 03G Llamas open practiceToday at 10:22 amhbell0306
Solar 03 Girls open practice (LH Div1,2, FDL, NPL)Today at 10:21 amhbell0306
SuperCopa Today at 09:44 amyellowcard5
Rockwall Comp AGSC looking for 2 strong players NO CLUB Fee!Today at 09:05 amCccrushers
Rockwall Comp AGSC looking for 2 strong players NO CLUB Fee!Today at 09:04 amCccrushers
DKSC 2-Lake Highlands Girls Classic League TeamsToday at 08:21 am9withak
Renegades 07 Girls Coached By Steven Parsons - Looking Today at 08:04 amsbarton12
D1 Solar West 03 Boys DonnellyToday at 12:22 amSsc03bd
STING 03 LARRY NPL (team based) OPEN PRACTICES Yesterday at 10:39 pmallsoccer
STING 01/02 LARRY NPL (Team Based) Open PracticesYesterday at 10:37 pmallsoccer
STING 01/02 Larry NPL (Team-Based) Open PracticesYesterday at 10:37 pmallsoccer
STING 01/02 NPL1 (formerly STING ECRL)Yesterday at 10:36 pmallsoccer
STING 01/02 NPL1 (Formerly Sting ECRL)Yesterday at 10:35 pmallsoccer
07 Goalkeeper needed for Classic D1 teamYesterday at 10:12 pmFCDdad0507
Dallas Texans 11G West Diaz (Play for Free)Yesterday at 10:02 pmZizou
How much is too much celebrating?Yesterday at 09:31 pmCheckpoint Charlie
08 B Tornados FC team looking for goalie and few players Yesterday at 07:46 pmKellyleverett
Dallas Texans 06G FDL Red - LHGCL D1 / FDL Yesterday at 05:38 pmDallas Texans West
Dallas Texans 05G FDL (College Exposure)Yesterday at 05:35 pmDallas Texans West
Supercopa 07 showingYesterday at 04:45 pmCATX
Titans FC 04 NPL / Classic D3 Tryout and Open SessionsYesterday at 01:09 pmJasonWhisenant
Solar 04B - AllenYesterday at 12:43 pmntxsoccerchat
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend Pixel
Statistics
We have 13433 registered users
The newest registered user is soccermom68

Our users have posted a total of 190895 messages in 26342 subjects

00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend

Go down

00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend Empty 00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend

Post by InaB on 15/08/13, 04:04 pm

Hi everyone, so where are you playing Labor Day? Or are you just taking the weekend off?

Very Happy
InaB
InaB
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 2148
Points : 6969
Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 73
Location : Oh Al!

Back to top Go down

00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend Empty Re: 00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend

Post by goodsport on 15/08/13, 11:35 pm

FWFC oo girls. Plano Labor Day.

goodsport
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 176
Points : 3637
Join date : 2010-06-20

Back to top Go down

00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend Empty Re: 00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend

Post by skulker on 16/08/13, 10:45 am

Does anyone have the applied team list for Plano Labor Day?
skulker
skulker
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 101
Points : 3453
Join date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend Empty Re: 00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend

Post by goodsport on 16/08/13, 10:50 am

Plano Labor Day
1    ACES FUTBOL AFC NORTH 2000 GIRLS
2    ANDROMEDA FC 00G
3    AUSTIN TEXANS 00G
4    AUSTIN TEXANS 00G RED
5    AUSTIN TEXANS 00G WHITE
6    AZTECA SC 00 AZTECA
7    AZTECS FC LADY AZTECS FC 00
8    CANADIAN VALLEY FC 00 RED
9    CLASSICS ELITE CE 00G BLUE
10    COLLIERVILLE SA 00 LADY LOBOS RUSH PREMIER (FORMERLY BLUE)
11    DALLAS KICKS SC 00GC
12    DALLAS KICKS SC 01
13    DALLAS TEXANS 00 NORTH
14    ECLIPSE 00G BLACK
15    ECLIPSE 00G RED
16    ECLIPSE 00G WHITE
17    EL PASO CLASSIC SL EL PASO HEAT 1999
18    FC DALLAS 00G BLUE
19    FC DALLAS 00G EAST
20    FC DALLAS YOUTH 00G RED
21    FC DALLAS YOUTH 00G WEST GOLD
22    FORT WORTH FC 00G WHITE
23    GUNNERS 00G
24    HOUSTON EXPRESS 00G NAVY
25    INTER STARS UNITED FC 00 GIRLS
26    LEGACY UNITED FC 00G
27    LUBBOCK ARSENAL FC LAFC 00
28    MEJA MARTINEZ NORTH 00G
29    MEJA UNITED 00G (PREVGALAXY 00G )
30    MUSTANGS 00G (BUSSEY)
31    MUSTANGS F.C. MUSTANGS 00 NAVY - SPENCE
32    NYSA FURY 2000 GREEN
33    ROCKETS FC ROCKETS 00G
34    SAMBA FUTBOL 2000 GIRLS GOLD
35    SOUTH LAKES COSMOS 00 BLUE
36    SOUTH LAKES SLSC COSMOS 00 GIRLS WHITE
37    STING 00G FERRETTI
38    STING CENTRAL 00G ROYAL (MARTIN)(FKA AVALANCHE00G)
39    STING NORTH 00G - 1
40    TULSA NATIONALS 00 GIRLS BLK

goodsport
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 176
Points : 3637
Join date : 2010-06-20

Back to top Go down

00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend Empty Re: 00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend

Post by Seven on 16/08/13, 10:56 am

ok someone seed them
Seven
Seven
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 533
Points : 4118
Join date : 2010-01-11

Back to top Go down

00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend Empty Re: 00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend

Post by Soccerdood on 16/08/13, 11:21 am

goodsport wrote:Plano Labor Day
1    ACES FUTBOL AFC NORTH 2000 GIRLS
2    ANDROMEDA FC 00G
3    AUSTIN TEXANS 00G
4    AUSTIN TEXANS 00G RED
5    AUSTIN TEXANS 00G WHITE
6    AZTECA SC 00 AZTECA
7    AZTECS FC LADY AZTECS FC 00
8    CANADIAN VALLEY FC 00 RED
9    CLASSICS ELITE CE 00G BLUE
10    COLLIERVILLE SA 00 LADY LOBOS RUSH PREMIER (FORMERLY BLUE)
11    DALLAS KICKS SC 00GC
12    DALLAS KICKS SC 01
13    DALLAS TEXANS 00 NORTH
14    ECLIPSE 00G BLACK
15    ECLIPSE 00G RED
16    ECLIPSE 00G WHITE
17    EL PASO CLASSIC SL EL PASO HEAT 1999
18    FC DALLAS 00G BLUE
19    FC DALLAS 00G EAST
20    FC DALLAS YOUTH 00G RED
21    FC DALLAS YOUTH 00G WEST GOLD
22    FORT WORTH FC 00G WHITE
23    GUNNERS 00G
24    HOUSTON EXPRESS 00G NAVY
25    INTER STARS UNITED FC 00 GIRLS
26    LEGACY UNITED FC 00G
27    LUBBOCK ARSENAL FC LAFC 00
28    MEJA MARTINEZ NORTH 00G
29    MEJA UNITED 00G (PREVGALAXY 00G )
30    MUSTANGS 00G (BUSSEY)
31    MUSTANGS F.C. MUSTANGS 00 NAVY - SPENCE
32    NYSA FURY 2000 GREEN
33    ROCKETS FC ROCKETS 00G
34    SAMBA FUTBOL 2000 GIRLS GOLD
35    SOUTH LAKES COSMOS 00 BLUE
36    SOUTH LAKES SLSC COSMOS 00 GIRLS WHITE
37    STING 00G FERRETTI
38    STING CENTRAL 00G ROYAL (MARTIN)(FKA AVALANCHE00G)
39    STING NORTH 00G - 1
40    TULSA NATIONALS 00 GIRLS BLK
Can you post the link where this info. came from?

Soccerdood
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 249
Points : 3486
Join date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend Empty Re: 00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend

Post by goodsport on 16/08/13, 11:22 am

TD sent this as well
U11 Gold, Silver A, and Silver B Flights
U12 Gold, Silver A, and Silver B Flights
U13 Gold, Silver A, and Silver B Flights
U14 Gold, Silver A, and Silver B Flights
U15 Gold, Silver A, and Silver B Flights
U16 Gold, Silver A, and Silver B Flights
U17 Gold, Silver A, and Silver B Flights
U18/19 Gold and Silver Flights

goodsport
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 176
Points : 3637
Join date : 2010-06-20

Back to top Go down

00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend Empty Re: 00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend

Post by skulker on 16/08/13, 11:33 am

Are there any D1 teams that decided to play in the 99 division?
skulker
skulker
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 101
Points : 3453
Join date : 2010-05-14

Back to top Go down

00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend Empty Re: 00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend

Post by gogirls00 on 16/08/13, 09:07 pm

Where is this list from.

gogirls00
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 62
Points : 2628
Join date : 2012-07-29

Back to top Go down

00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend Empty Re: 00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend

Post by goodsport on 17/08/13, 09:12 am

I received the list from TD, it was in email to managers.

goodsport
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 176
Points : 3637
Join date : 2010-06-20

Back to top Go down

00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend Empty Flights

Post by Voided on 18/08/13, 08:20 am

Does anyone have this list by flights, looks like the 01's has theirs that way?

Voided
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 29
Points : 2901
Join date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend Empty Re: 00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend

Post by goodsport on 18/08/13, 10:34 am

U14G GOLD FLIGHT
ANDROMEDA FC 00G
AUSTIN TEXANS 00G
AZTECS FC LADY AZTECS FC 00
CLASSICS ELITE CE 00G BLUE
COLLIERVILLE SA 00 LADY LOBOS RUSH PREMIER (FORMERLY BLUE)
DALLAS KICKS SC 00GC
ECLIPSE 00G BLACK
FC DALLAS 00G BLUE
HOUSTON EXPRESS 00G NAVY
MUSTANGS 00G (BUSSEY)
NYSA FURY 2000 GREEN
STING NORTH 00G - 1

U14G SILVER A FLIGHT
AUSTIN TEXANS 00G RED
AZTECA SC 00 AZTECA
CANADIAN VALLEY FC 00 RED
DALLAS TEXANS 00 NORTH
ECLIPSE 00G WHITE
EL PASO CLASSIC SL EL PASO HEAT 1999
FC DALLAS 00G EAST
FC DALLAS YOUTH 00G WEST GOLD
FORT WORTH FC 00G WHITE
INTER STARS UNITED FC 00 GIRLS
LUBBOCK ARSENAL FC LAFC 00
MEJA MARTINEZ NORTH 00G
MUSTANGS F.C. MUSTANGS 00 NAVY - SPENCE
SAMBA FUTBOL 2000 GIRLS GOLD
STING 00G FERRETTI
STING CENTRAL 00G ROYAL (MARTIN)(FKA AVALANCHE00G)

U14G SILVER B FLIGHT
ACES FUTBOL AFC NORTH 2000 GIRLS
AUSTIN TEXANS 00G WHITE
DALLAS KICKS SC 01
ECLIPSE 00G RED
FC DALLAS YOUTH 00G RED
GUNNERS 00G
LEGACY UNITED FC 00G
MEJA UNITED 00G (PREVGALAXY 00G )
ROCKETS FC ROCKETS 00G
SOUTH LAKES COSMOS 00 BLUE
SOUTH LAKES SLSC COSMOS 00 GIRLS WHITE
TULSA NATIONALS 00 GIRLS BLK

goodsport
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 176
Points : 3637
Join date : 2010-06-20

Back to top Go down

00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend Empty Re: 00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend

Post by 00scrmom on 19/08/13, 10:47 am

goodsport wrote:U14G GOLD FLIGHT
ANDROMEDA FC 00G
AUSTIN TEXANS 00G
AZTECS FC LADY AZTECS FC 00
CLASSICS ELITE CE 00G BLUE
COLLIERVILLE SA 00 LADY LOBOS RUSH PREMIER (FORMERLY BLUE)
DALLAS KICKS SC 00GC
ECLIPSE 00G BLACK
FC DALLAS 00G BLUE
HOUSTON EXPRESS 00G NAVY
MUSTANGS 00G (BUSSEY)
NYSA FURY 2000 GREEN
STING NORTH 00G - 1

U14G SILVER A FLIGHT
AUSTIN TEXANS 00G RED
AZTECA SC 00 AZTECA
CANADIAN VALLEY FC 00 RED
DALLAS TEXANS 00 NORTH
ECLIPSE 00G WHITE
EL PASO CLASSIC SL EL PASO HEAT 1999
FC DALLAS 00G EAST
FC DALLAS YOUTH 00G WEST GOLD
FORT WORTH FC 00G WHITE
INTER STARS UNITED FC 00 GIRLS
LUBBOCK ARSENAL FC LAFC 00
MEJA MARTINEZ NORTH 00G
MUSTANGS F.C. MUSTANGS 00 NAVY - SPENCE
SAMBA FUTBOL 2000 GIRLS GOLD
STING 00G FERRETTI
STING CENTRAL 00G ROYAL (MARTIN)(FKA AVALANCHE00G)

U14G SILVER B FLIGHT
ACES FUTBOL AFC NORTH 2000 GIRLS
AUSTIN TEXANS 00G WHITE
DALLAS KICKS SC 01
ECLIPSE 00G RED
FC DALLAS YOUTH 00G RED
GUNNERS 00G
LEGACY UNITED FC 00G
MEJA UNITED 00G (PREVGALAXY 00G )
ROCKETS FC ROCKETS 00G
SOUTH LAKES COSMOS 00 BLUE
SOUTH LAKES SLSC COSMOS 00 GIRLS WHITE
TULSA NATIONALS 00 GIRLS BLK
Not to slight this team but isnt this the same team that just played in the PPL QT? If anything, the Kicks 01 team should be in the Gold bracket.
JMHO
00scrmom
00scrmom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 649
Points : 3993
Join date : 2010-08-01
Age : 50
Location : Wherever the pitch may be

Back to top Go down

00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend Empty Re: 00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend

Post by MiddleClass on 19/08/13, 11:07 am

00scrmom wrote:
goodsport wrote:U14G GOLD FLIGHT
ANDROMEDA FC 00G
AUSTIN TEXANS 00G
AZTECS FC LADY AZTECS FC 00
CLASSICS ELITE CE 00G BLUE
COLLIERVILLE SA 00 LADY LOBOS RUSH PREMIER (FORMERLY BLUE)
DALLAS KICKS SC 00GC
ECLIPSE 00G BLACK
FC DALLAS 00G BLUE
HOUSTON EXPRESS 00G NAVY
MUSTANGS 00G (BUSSEY)
NYSA FURY 2000 GREEN
STING NORTH 00G - 1

U14G SILVER A FLIGHT
AUSTIN TEXANS 00G RED
AZTECA SC 00 AZTECA
CANADIAN VALLEY FC 00 RED
DALLAS TEXANS 00 NORTH
ECLIPSE 00G WHITE
EL PASO CLASSIC SL EL PASO HEAT 1999
FC DALLAS 00G EAST
FC DALLAS YOUTH 00G WEST GOLD
FORT WORTH FC 00G WHITE
INTER STARS UNITED FC 00 GIRLS
LUBBOCK ARSENAL FC LAFC 00
MEJA MARTINEZ NORTH 00G
MUSTANGS F.C. MUSTANGS 00 NAVY - SPENCE
SAMBA FUTBOL 2000 GIRLS GOLD
STING 00G FERRETTI
STING CENTRAL 00G ROYAL (MARTIN)(FKA AVALANCHE00G)

U14G SILVER B FLIGHT
ACES FUTBOL AFC NORTH 2000 GIRLS
AUSTIN TEXANS 00G WHITE
DALLAS KICKS SC 01
ECLIPSE 00G RED
FC DALLAS YOUTH 00G RED
GUNNERS 00G
LEGACY UNITED FC 00G
MEJA UNITED 00G (PREVGALAXY 00G )
ROCKETS FC ROCKETS 00G
SOUTH LAKES COSMOS 00 BLUE
SOUTH LAKES SLSC COSMOS 00 GIRLS WHITE
TULSA NATIONALS 00 GIRLS BLK
Not to slight this team but isnt this the same team that just played in the PPL QT?  If anything, the Kicks 01 team should be in the Gold bracket.
JMHO
They do have it backwards.  Hopefully they correct it.  01s in Gold.  00's in Silver B.

MiddleClass
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 513
Points : 4196
Join date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend Empty Guesses

Post by Voided on 19/08/13, 07:20 pm

Can anyone take a shot at picking some of the top teams in each bracket?

Voided
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 29
Points : 2901
Join date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend Empty Re: 00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend

Post by InaB on 20/08/13, 12:04 pm

Crickets say it all!
InaB
InaB
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 2148
Points : 6969
Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 73
Location : Oh Al!

Back to top Go down

00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend Empty Sounds of Silence

Post by Voided on 20/08/13, 12:06 pm

I'm not from the area, I don't know the teams, just looking for some help :-)

Voided
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 29
Points : 2901
Join date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend Empty Re: 00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend

Post by dadof3 on 20/08/13, 12:29 pm

LJ wrote:I'm not from the area, I don't know the teams, just looking for some help :-)
I don't know all the teams is all levels, and mine is not playing this tourney, but here are the ones I would expect to show well...

Andro and FCD Blue in Gold.

FCD East in Silver.

Aces/AFC in Silver B.

Good luck to all, stay healthy.
dadof3
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1033
Points : 4030
Join date : 2012-07-16
Location : McKinney

Back to top Go down

00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend Empty Re: 00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend

Post by 00scrmom on 20/08/13, 01:18 pm

LJ wrote:I'm not from the area, I don't know the teams, just looking for some help :-)
\
No dog in the hunt either but will add my .02

I would add Kicks 01 as a top contender for the Gold.
LAFC and Azteca are solid and should challenge well in the Silver A.
FCD Red had a good showing in last years PLD tourney and should fair well again.

LJ...what team and division is your DD in?
00scrmom
00scrmom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 649
Points : 3993
Join date : 2010-08-01
Age : 50
Location : Wherever the pitch may be

Back to top Go down

00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend Empty Team

Post by Voided on 20/08/13, 01:24 pm

She's new to the tourney this year, but the eclipse team in the silver a bracket

Voided
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 29
Points : 2901
Join date : 2011-08-17

Back to top Go down

00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend Empty Re: 00G Who is playing what tournaments on Labor Day Weekend

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum