2016/2017 Schedules

LH Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» DA Composite
by BigErn Yesterday at 11:45 pm

» No More BW!
by BigErn Yesterday at 11:03 pm

» NCAA Women's Soccer Championships Today!
by SweepFeet Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» Parent brawl
by KeeperCommander Yesterday at 08:29 pm

» Thanks Giving Goalkeeper Camp
by Top Corner Goalkeeper Yesterday at 07:50 pm

» CPP Questions
by BigEnchilada Yesterday at 07:00 pm

» CPP Questions
by soccerjack Yesterday at 03:21 pm

» 03 Girl looking to guest play
by BigEnchilada Yesterday at 03:13 pm

» TOURNAMENT: UPPER 90 CHALLENGE - December 1-3, 2017
by U90C Yesterday at 02:20 pm

» Thanksgiving Mini-Camp - EPT & Full Circle Futbol
by fcdallas06west Yesterday at 12:47 am

» Liverpool Red White & Blue Cup
by Liverpool Tournaments 18/11/17, 11:36 pm

» Liverpool Red White & Blue Cup
by Liverpool Tournaments 18/11/17, 11:35 pm

» New To Area
by McKinneyLocal 18/11/17, 03:15 pm

» D'Feeters 08 JDL (Colón)
by pingo99 18/11/17, 11:44 am

» ISO Dallas Texans L/S Black Game Jerseys ****NEED ASAP****
by justsayin02 18/11/17, 11:06 am

» Showcase tips requested
by Wildone 17/11/17, 08:38 pm

» FBR09 Rankings November 6th, 2017
by ProphAC 17/11/17, 07:50 pm

» NEW Texas Spirit 09 - Clark @ Pit Plano!
by acst 17/11/17, 04:07 pm

» Will ECNL survive?
by greaterisHe 17/11/17, 04:04 pm

» 04 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Dec 1-3)
by U90C 17/11/17, 03:22 pm

» 09 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Dec 1-3)
by U90C 17/11/17, 03:21 pm

» 05 Girls Teams - Round Rock Open - Austin, TX - Dec 8-10
by U90C 17/11/17, 03:15 pm

» What will be medicine mans next move??
by KeeperCommander 17/11/17, 01:24 pm

» 03 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Dec 1-3)
by U90C 17/11/17, 11:45 am

» 05 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Dec 1-3)
by U90C 17/11/17, 11:44 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11433 registered users
The newest registered user is Liverpool Tournaments

Our users have posted a total of 165441 messages in 20815 subjects

Who will win Gold bracket in Plano Labor Day Tourney? - [poll]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who will win Gold bracket in Plano Labor Day Tourney?

3% 3% 
[ 2 ]
14% 14% 
[ 11 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
4% 4% 
[ 3 ]
21% 21% 
[ 16 ]
1% 1% 
[ 1 ]
4% 4% 
[ 3 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
1% 1% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
4% 4% 
[ 3 ]
23% 23% 
[ 18 ]
12% 12% 
[ 9 ]
4% 4% 
[ 3 ]
9% 9% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 77

Re: Who will win Gold bracket in Plano Labor Day Tourney? - [poll]

Post by herradura on 02/09/13, 07:10 pm

Congratulations to Dallas Texans South for a well deserved tournament win!

herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by justme76 on 02/09/13, 08:14 pm

Good games in semi-final and finals GOLD .
DTS as always consistent....Good job
Silver A finals good game as well. Mutiny takes the win over Sparta. Good to see Sparta have a good tourney. Congrats to Mutiny
I didn't watch any games in Silver B

justme76
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by joshisa on 02/09/13, 09:31 pm

No doubt this are the top 4 03 teams, same level, good teams for this age group.  (srsa still way ahead).  Silentparent, one more time,  please stay silent. Superior team=srsa

joshisa
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by herradura on 02/09/13, 11:01 pm

joshisa wrote:No doubt this are the top 4 03 teams, same level, good teams for this age group.  (srsa still way ahead).  Silentparent, one more time,  please stay silent.    Superior team=srsa
Let's focus on the U-11 at hand please. SRSA chooses to play elsewhere- so they are the best of U-12 silver this weekend. That's it...

DTS, LP Elite, FCD Gold, and Sting 03 all represented and are the best of U-11 Gold. Any of these teams could come out on top on their given day. DTS was the best this weekend.

Congrats to all on a great Labor Day tournament!
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03/09/13, 07:26 am

joshisa wrote:No doubt this are the top 4 03 teams, same level, good teams for this age group.  (srsa still way ahead).  Silentparent, one more time,  please stay silent.    Superior team=srsa
So you made parole, congratulations!

Back to top Go down

Post by GOLDENDOMER on 03/09/13, 08:19 am

Great weekend of soccer. Hats off to those teams that fought through the hot sun, definitely was not the weekend to have brought only one sub. Only exception was jamestren's cowardly display of a sideline. Now I don't know how it's done in Oklahoma, But in the great state of Texas we don't let our wives do all the yelling while we sit down looking the other way repeating everything they say. And we really do appreciate the gifts ya'll left on our cars, Thanks. Win or lose we have never gone into the parking lot and keyed anyone's cars, very childish. And as for number #11, I stood on the field after the game and never saw your so called punch, only #13 dodging hand shakes and high fives. Also the one out there throwing high kicks and flying elbows. I guess you wanted to stir up the action and as result you learned Texas girls don't lay down and start crying bloody murder and then just walk off the field after the ref gives them the flop call. As for the future we will see each other again on the pitch my friend and maybe at that time you'll have learned to keep your keys in your pockets. If not maybe you can reach into your wives purses and barrow them for a few minutes and speak up.
GOLDENDOMER
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by herradura on 03/09/13, 09:02 am

GOLDENDOMER wrote:Great weekend of soccer. Hats off to those teams that fought through the hot sun, definitely was not the weekend to have brought only one sub. Only exception was jamestren's cowardly display of a sideline. Now I don't know how it's done in Oklahoma, But in the great state of Texas we don't let our wives do all the yelling while we sit down looking the other way repeating everything they say. And we really do appreciate the gifts ya'll left on our cars, Thanks. Win or lose we have never gone into the parking lot and keyed anyone's cars, very childish. And as for number #11, I stood on the field after the game and never saw your so called punch, only #13 dodging hand shakes and high fives. Also the one out there throwing high kicks and flying elbows. I guess you wanted to stir up the action and as result you learned Texas girls don't lay down and start crying bloody murder and then just walk off the field after the ref gives them the flop call. As for the future we will see each other again on the pitch my friend and maybe at that time you'll have learned to keep your keys in your pockets. If not maybe you can reach into your wives purses and barrow them for a few minutes and speak up.  
I am sorry that happened to you guys. There is never a reason for such foolishness. I would however contact FC Dallas about security footage (I am pretty sure they have cameras on all lots) before placing blame.
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Post by GOLDENDOMER on 03/09/13, 09:22 am

I'll do that herradura, but it was pretty obvious as we walked around our cars after the game. While the surrounding cars around us were those of a bunch of pointing, laughing sooner parents. I guess high school never ends in Oklahoma.
GOLDENDOMER
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Really!?!

Post by socmom03ok on 03/09/13, 09:38 am

I couldn't agree more you might want to check the footage on that before you place blame. However you might be interested in the footage we have of not only the player that slapped our player in the face, but also the response from the team manager of "F*** you" to our coach in front of two teams of 10 year olds when confronted with it.

I will say this though if you think that one of our girls playing hard prompted you guys playing dirty you are certainly confused about the sport. As you can see playing hard gets you the W not worrying about who your going to take out next. It was great to have the warning about you guys on the message board prior to seeing you down there so at least we were not shocked by your behavior. When you play dirty teams with ridiculous parents and coaching staff it always makes the win feel that much better.

Thanks for great soccer again Plano we will be back.

socmom03ok
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by GOLDENDOMER on 03/09/13, 09:51 am

PM the footage of the slap and I'll send the footage of your playing hard kids elbow bruises on the back of our mid, which for the record never flopped on the floor while daddy ran onto the field cursing everyone on the sideline while the kid faked it on the field. And as for the manger who used the "f" word, I've been married to her for fifteen years and have never got a "f" word out of her so you can take your fake a** comments and put that were the sun don't shine.
GOLDENDOMER
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Curious on 03/09/13, 09:53 am

Is this the same TFC that made the finals in the Tulsa cup this year?

Just Curious
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandTXSoccer on 03/09/13, 09:54 am

Wow, sounds like one hell of a tournament this weekend.

I kind of figured it would come down to DTS and LP Elite, these two teams just seem to always find a way to get it done. I'd agree there's probably not much of a difference between DTS, LP Elite, FCD Gold, and Sting G most weekends. Probably the reason that the last time these four teams played in a tournament these four made the semi's and the same two teams made the finals. The fun thing is, it looks like DTS and LPE will play again on Saturday.

I've only heard a few different tid bits from this weekend, one was that the Lubbock team didn't play any more physical this weekend than anyone else, the Tulsa parents might be the most obnoxious parents in the tournament, although I can't imagine them keying anyones car on purpose (and their team is pretty good, btw), and by the time the finals rolled around it was amazing that any of the girls could still function after playing six games in some extreme conditions.

I was a little shocked with how poorly the Dfeeters and LP Rush performed but other than those two teams I think most things went according to plan.

GrandTXSoccer
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by jamestren on 03/09/13, 09:56 am

GOLDENDOMER wrote:Great weekend of soccer. Hats off to those teams that fought through the hot sun, definitely was not the weekend to have brought only one sub. Only exception was jamestren's cowardly display of a sideline. Now I don't know how it's done in Oklahoma, But in the great state of Texas we don't let our wives do all the yelling while we sit down looking the other way repeating everything they say. And we really do appreciate the gifts ya'll left on our cars, Thanks. Win or lose we have never gone into the parking lot and keyed anyone's cars, very childish. And as for number #11, I stood on the field after the game and never saw your so called punch, only #13 dodging hand shakes and high fives. Also the one out there throwing high kicks and flying elbows. I guess you wanted to stir up the action and as result you learned Texas girls don't lay down and start crying bloody murder and then just walk off the field after the ref gives them the flop call. As for the future we will see each other again on the pitch my friend and maybe at that time you'll have learned to keep your keys in your pockets. If not maybe you can reach into your wives purses and barrow them for a few minutes and speak up.  
So much here to respond to.  What I can say is you are clearly misinformed on who I am.  I had four kids playing this weekend, and my wife and I didn't watch a single game together.  

I thought about responding to the above post but given that this team's reputation is already so well known I don't believe I need to really address these issues as everyone that has played this team can probably figure out what is the truth.   Your parent group is nothing but a bunch of thugs, and your kids are following close behind.

Like I said, stay classy Lubbock.

jamestren
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Offsides on 03/09/13, 10:02 am

Dang wish these out of town teams would have made the finals. I would have gone to watch.

Offsides
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by GOLDENDOMER on 03/09/13, 10:13 am

"Thugs", Pretty sure we didn't go around vandalizing any cars. You don't even have the concept of class. Your target and head hunting mentality failed and now your going to sit here and call others "Thugs. Man no wonder ya'll let your wives do all the talking. Stick to the key thing it's a lot safer.
GOLDENDOMER
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandTXSoccer on 03/09/13, 10:19 am

Goldendomer, do you have proof that someone from Tulsa keyed your car? I mean did they key in the words, "Tulsa Rules and Lubbock Drools!" or something like that? I'd be more willing to bet that you car was scratched up due to someone dragging a tent or chair behind them through the cars and not paying attention to what it hit. Just a guess though.

GrandTXSoccer
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe scafone on 03/09/13, 10:19 am

I think the heat and sun got to everyone

Joe scafone
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by GOLDENDOMER on 03/09/13, 11:06 am

GrandTXsoccer your probably right, someone must have gone around the same area where our cars and there's were and accidently dragged their canopy and chairs from light to light and on top of the hoods too. I'm sure that's what happen. "He who drools on himself", isn't that the horn for the short bus outside your house.
GOLDENDOMER
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SolarPower00 on 03/09/13, 11:43 am

GOLDENDOMER wrote:Great weekend of soccer. Hats off to those teams that fought through the hot sun, definitely was not the weekend to have brought only one sub.
Did you not bother to check the weekend forecast or did you not have any other available subs?
Would it have made a difference in your results?
I don't think so.  That was a tough bracket to be in.
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by GOLDENDOMER on 03/09/13, 12:02 pm

There were definitely some great teams out there and in our bracket this weekend. Was the weather the reason for the results, not saying that. But things didn't pan out and we weren't able to bring the full team and suffered in the sub department. We will not be entering any tournaments in the future with only 11 or 12. We were already signed up and obligated, but never the less we will be back.
GOLDENDOMER
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandTXSoccer on 03/09/13, 12:27 pm

So what you are saying is that you really have no proof who scratched your car and just throwing out unsubstantiated accusations. I'm fine if that's what you are doing, just was more curious as to what made you believe it was the Tulsa parents. I'm assuming your cars had something indicating it was a Lubbock Cruz car? I just find it hard to imagine with there being 8 teams playing in that area you were at and no one seeing someone scratching up the sides and hoods of your cars. The good thing though, those parking lots are monitored by video camera by Plano police so you might actually be able to see who did it if you wanted to call and find out.

GrandTXSoccer
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by JewelsBMF on 03/09/13, 12:51 pm

There was a post in the other Plano Day '03 post about folks wondering why teams had chose to go play in the boys bracket? Reading the last page and a half now the answer is quite clear.
JewelsBMF
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03/09/13, 12:58 pm

JewelsBMF wrote:There was a post in the other Plano Day '03 post about folks wondering why teams had chose to go play in the boys bracket?  Reading the last page and a half now the answer is quite clear.
umm because they don't key cars in the boys division?Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 03/09/13, 01:11 pm

silentparent wrote:
JewelsBMF wrote:There was a post in the other Plano Day '03 post about folks wondering why teams had chose to go play in the boys bracket?  Reading the last page and a half now the answer is quite clear.
umm because they don't key cars in the boys division?Wink 
Trust me, the boys parents are way worse than the girls!

Back to top Go down

Post by jamestren on 03/09/13, 01:29 pm

I was trying to avoid responding to the "keying", but apparently the Lubbock sour grapes parade won't end. It is asinine to think that we even knew what cars you drove, or that anyone left the game to go key a car. We were having way too much fun watching our girls kick your a$$ to want to leave. You thought you could compete, and by the end of the weekend you knew better. It's sucks to have reality kick you in the nuts, but it is what it is.

jamestren
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by GOLDENDOMER on 03/09/13, 01:44 pm

Man short bus your really just making this to easy. Let me slow this down for you, because apparently you didn't start reading from the beginning. Our-cars- were-parked-next-to-there's (with me so far) and after the game we hung around to see another Lubbock team play. All of our cars have decals (those are those stickers on the back car windows) ok, so we stood around to see if they were going to say anything since they were all crying about filling a complaint. And while we were waiting and they were sitting their with there little grin and just happen to all start laughing after we started to notice the scratches, it's easy enough to figure what really went on. We still on the same page, had I'd seen them doing it we would not be having this conversation right now as it would have already been taken care of. You notice that the comments didn't start until they were well on the other side of the state line. And thanks for the info on the surveillance, I'm shocked that those fields have anyone watching them, with the condition they were in. I'm guessing that the footage will be much like the one they had of the "slap".

Last edited by GOLDENDOMER on 03/09/13, 02:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
GOLDENDOMER
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum