Latest topics
» Beat the Heat Tournament (Edmond, OK)
by 030409SOCCERDAD Today at 12:39 pm

» 08 Girls Teams - U90C Labor Day Open (Sept 1-4)
by U90C Today at 10:41 am

» U7 Girls Teams - U90C Labor Day Open (Sept 1-4)
by U90C Today at 10:40 am

» 07 Girls Teams - U90C Labor Day Open (Sept 1-4)
by U90C Today at 10:39 am

» 06 Girls Teams - U90C Labor Day Open (Sept 1-4)
by U90C Today at 10:38 am

» TOURNAMENT: U90C Labor Day Open - Sept 1-4
by U90C Today at 10:37 am

» Solar 08 Cavalle - Flower Mound
by FMSolar Today at 09:54 am

» Turf Cup 3v3 Tournament - August 19th & 20th
by Soccer08 Today at 08:03 am

» Need a Keeper - RedHots FC 05G
by RH05G Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» 8'x24' Flat Double-Sided Training Goals Plus Cart
by JustaSport Yesterday at 08:54 pm

» schedules Lake highlands classic league
by Soccermomma2017 Yesterday at 08:45 pm

» Schedule for Lakehighlands Girls 07
by Soccermomma2017 Yesterday at 08:26 pm

» Tatu's Sting 00' & 01' ECNL Open Tryout Schedule
by Zizou Yesterday at 12:02 pm

» Sting 2011 Shepard
by skills Yesterday at 11:37 am

» Trophy Hunting?
by Onlychild Yesterday at 11:10 am

» Sting Academy Kit #23 - Youth Medium/Small
by s@ccerm@m Yesterday at 10:39 am

» FS: NWT FC Dallas Jerseys
by mcbeal42 Yesterday at 10:32 am

» Sting Kit For Sale AS
by 8701tx 19/08/17, 02:32 pm

» Sports Organization Management Software Jevin Dan Ptak TX
by KeeperCommander 19/08/17, 01:12 pm

» Dallas Texans 08 JDL Tryout Schedule
by Dtsoccer8 19/08/17, 12:51 pm

» FC Dallas 02G Black is looking
by FCD02GBLACK 19/08/17, 12:13 pm

» Hello Plano Labor Day Tournament... Is anybody in there?
by dadof3 18/08/17, 10:48 pm

» Competitive Small sided in Allen/McKinney/Frisco/Plano
by chandrarr 18/08/17, 12:42 pm

» Competitive Small sided in Allen/McKinney/Frisco/Plano
by chandrarr 18/08/17, 12:41 pm

» 01 Girls Teams - U90C Labor Day Open (Sept 1-4)
by U90C 18/08/17, 12:15 pm

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11290 registered users
The newest registered user is Igamez7924

Our users have posted a total of 161591 messages in 20311 subjects

LHGCL Predictions Week 5

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: LHGCL Predictions Week 5

Post by SolarPower00 on 05/10/13, 02:33 pm

Scores anyone?

SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 589
Join date : 2011-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL Predictions Week 5

Post by outonthelimb on 05/10/13, 04:08 pm

DTS over Sting Hilton 3-0


Last edited by outonthelimb on 05/10/13, 05:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
outonthelimb
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 449
Points : 3217
Join date : 2010-03-01
Location : Out on a limb...

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL Predictions Week 5

Post by herradura on 05/10/13, 04:12 pm

All I know is all my predictions were way off... Must be the weather! Laughing

This is all I got:
Solar Red (10) LP Keegan (0)
LP Elite (1) LP Barnes (0)
DTS (3) Sting H (0)
Sting 03 (4) Warriors (0)
DT 03 (4) Sting West (1)
Cosmos (3) F ever (2)


Last edited by herradura on 05/10/13, 07:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 673
Points : 2403
Join date : 2013-02-16
Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL Predictions Week 5

Post by cleat on 05/10/13, 04:25 pm

Gold (3) LP Rush (2)

cleat
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 9
Points : 1801
Join date : 2012-09-24

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL Predictions Week 5

Post by BahamaMamma on 05/10/13, 05:32 pm

Wonder why it is taking so long for the scores to post. The only score I heard of was warrior 0. Sting 4.

BahamaMamma
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 159
Points : 1643
Join date : 2013-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL Predictions Week 5

Post by GrandTXSoccer on 05/10/13, 08:36 pm

The only score I heard today was FCD P over Dfeeters 1-0. Not 100% sure but from the story I was told that the goal was an own goal. Sucks to lose that way.

Apparently the weather and wind switched early in the game and temperature dropped about 20 degrees. I heard it made for some ugly soccer.


GrandTXSoccer
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 707
Points : 2865
Join date : 2011-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL Predictions Week 5

Post by Till-I-Collapse on 05/10/13, 08:47 pm

GrandTXSoccer wrote:The only score I heard today was FCD P over Dfeeters 1-0. Not 100% sure but from the story I was told that the goal was an own goal. Sucks to lose that way.

Apparently the weather and wind switched early in the game and temperature dropped about 20 degrees. I heard it made for some ugly soccer.

Ugly soccer for all the 8am games or just this one?
avatar
Till-I-Collapse
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 247
Points : 2429
Join date : 2011-09-11
Location : Nunya!

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL Predictions Week 5

Post by GrandTXSoccer on 05/10/13, 09:02 pm

That's the only game I've heard anything about so far but based on the way they made it sound that any ball touched going with the wind just continued to go and balls hit into the wind just died. Then with the rain the field got slick. Can't imagine it being any better unless you happened to play on one of the fields at RR that didn't play directly in the wind.

GrandTXSoccer
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 707
Points : 2865
Join date : 2011-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL Predictions Week 5

Post by Till-I-Collapse on 05/10/13, 09:10 pm

I was just curious. Looks like SRSA and a couple other teams managed to figured it out if the above scores are correct. lol
avatar
Till-I-Collapse
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 247
Points : 2429
Join date : 2011-09-11
Location : Nunya!

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL Predictions Week 5

Post by GrandTXSoccer on 06/10/13, 08:03 am

Yeah, looks like SRSA was able to figure it out Those girls can find a way I score in a hurricane during an earthquake Smile Although looking at the field they were on I can see where if they had the wind at their backs and with Keegan not having their big legged CB playing this weekend (something I wish I would have known before predicted my score) that once the ball got on their side of the field Keegan would have struggled to clear and then it would just be target practice for a team like SRSA.

I'm sure in about an hour I'll get more feedback on about 5 different games so I shall see how the weekend played out.


GrandTXSoccer
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 707
Points : 2865
Join date : 2011-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL Predictions Week 5

Post by Coach&Ref on 06/10/13, 11:01 am

herradura wrote:All I know is all my predictions were way off... Must be the weather! Laughing

This is all I got:
Solar Red (10) LP Keegan (0)
LP Elite (1) LP Barnes (0)
DTS (3) Sting H (0)
Sting 03 (4) Warriors (0)
DT 03 (4) Sting West (1)
Cosmos (3) F ever (2)
Or, it could be that you don't know as much about the teams as you think you do! affraid

__________________________________________________
Kids are THINKING players on the pitch, not video game characters to be moved around with a joystick by coaches.
avatar
Coach&Ref
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 504
Points : 2464
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Swabbing decks aboard the Black Pearl

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL Predictions Week 5

Post by herradura on 06/10/13, 11:54 am

Or it could be weather was actually a factor Rolling Eyes . It's Ok Coach, I understand that simple explanations are difficult for complicated minds such as yours...
avatar
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 673
Points : 2403
Join date : 2013-02-16
Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL Predictions Week 5

Post by Coach&Ref on 06/10/13, 12:15 pm

herradura wrote:Or it could be weather was actually a factor Rolling Eyes . It's Ok Coach, I understand that simple explanations are difficult for complicated minds such as yours...
Oh there can always be excuses about why predictions didn't turn out well: weather, coaching changes, random acts of God.

Whatever works for you! Laughing

__________________________________________________
Kids are THINKING players on the pitch, not video game characters to be moved around with a joystick by coaches.
avatar
Coach&Ref
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 504
Points : 2464
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Swabbing decks aboard the Black Pearl

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL Predictions Week 5

Post by TallTexxan on 06/10/13, 01:52 pm

GrandTXSoccer wrote:Yeah, looks like SRSA was able to figure it out Those girls can find a way I score in a hurricane during an earthquake :)Although looking at the field they were on I can see where if they had the wind at their backs and with Keegan not having their big legged CB playing this weekend (something I wish I would have known before predicted my score) that once the ball got on their side of the field Keegan would have struggled to clear and  then it would just be target practice for a team like SRSA.

I'm sure in about an hour I'll get more feedback on about 5 different games so I shall see how the weekend played out.

Must have been some really good coaching for SRSA...
avatar
TallTexxan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 257
Points : 3007
Join date : 2010-03-07
Location : Took my talents to South Beach

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL Predictions Week 5

Post by herradura on 06/10/13, 07:38 pm

Coach&Ref wrote:
herradura wrote:Or it could be weather was actually a factor Rolling Eyes . It's Ok Coach, I understand that simple explanations are difficult for complicated minds such as yours...
Oh there can always be excuses about why predictions didn't turn out well: weather, coaching changes, random acts of God.

Whatever works for you! Laughing
I bet you are silent when the dd gets it handed to her next Saturday! Laughing
avatar
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 673
Points : 2403
Join date : 2013-02-16
Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL Predictions Week 5

Post by tacosoccer1 on 06/10/13, 08:28 pm

We all know what they say about excuses herradura. Just like a part of the anatomy every one has one. I have to side with C & R on this one. Weather? Ha.
Stick with predicting the score for Solar. Surely you can get that one right.
avatar
tacosoccer1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 17
Points : 1526
Join date : 2013-07-01

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL Predictions Week 5

Post by Coach&Ref on 06/10/13, 08:39 pm

herradura wrote:
Coach&Ref wrote:
herradura wrote:Or it could be weather was actually a factor Rolling Eyes . It's Ok Coach, I understand that simple explanations are difficult for complicated minds such as yours...
Oh there can always be excuses about why predictions didn't turn out well: weather, coaching changes, random acts of God.

Whatever works for you! Laughing
I bet you are silent when the dd gets it handed to her next Saturday! Laughing
"The" dd gets it handed to her EVERY weekend. I can't begin to tell you how much money I have spent on Tylenol!  Laughing  It also doesn't matter if she is shut down or not; there are 10 other perfectly capable girls on the pitch.

Also, I'm silent on the sidelines. I don't know where you are getting that information from either. cheers

__________________________________________________
Kids are THINKING players on the pitch, not video game characters to be moved around with a joystick by coaches.
avatar
Coach&Ref
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 504
Points : 2464
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Swabbing decks aboard the Black Pearl

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL Predictions Week 5

Post by good4nuthin on 06/10/13, 08:50 pm

herradura wrote:
Coach&Ref wrote:
herradura wrote:Or it could be weather was actually a factor Rolling Eyes . It's Ok Coach, I understand that simple explanations are difficult for complicated minds such as yours...
Oh there can always be excuses about why predictions didn't turn out well: weather, coaching changes, random acts of God.

Whatever works for you! Laughing
I bet you are silent when the dd gets it handed to her next Saturday! Laughing
Glad to see your post got edited H-Girl. At least someone has some taste on this "waste of time".
avatar
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 325
Points : 2390
Join date : 2012-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL Predictions Week 5

Post by herradura on 06/10/13, 09:30 pm

good4nuthin wrote:
herradura wrote:
Coach&Ref wrote:
herradura wrote:Or it could be weather was actually a factor Rolling Eyes . It's Ok Coach, I understand that simple explanations are difficult for complicated minds such as yours...
Oh there can always be excuses about why predictions didn't turn out well: weather, coaching changes, random acts of God.

Whatever works for you! Laughing
I bet you are silent when the dd gets it handed to her next Saturday! Laughing
Glad to see your post got edited H-Girl. At least someone has some taste on this "waste of time".
G4N, my favorite poster and keeper parent is back! cheers
avatar
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 673
Points : 2403
Join date : 2013-02-16
Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL Predictions Week 5

Post by good4nuthin on 07/10/13, 04:17 am

To Herradura
From Your Favorite Poster

Internet addiction is a very real and growing problem, but even normal users can spend too much time surfing the web and not enough time in RL (real life).
(please read full article here)

http://www.helium.com/items/1958434-why-you-can-find-yourself-wasting-time-on-the-internet

__________________________

It's time for you to find something else to do.

I am sure you have heard many times how this forum is a "waste of time". That label comes from someone I am sure you know. You should listen to it because its true.

There is no benefit in you coming on here and being the nosy neighbor next door that likes to stir up drama at other peoples expense. Does it really make you feel good? Does it really make your daughter play better soccer? Do you really think it makes people like you more? No, It doesn't. It's a pathetic validation that you are not fulfilled in your life or in your work.

I have tried to figure out who you are in the past, but to tell you the truth I realized that I do not give a crap who you are or what club your daughter plays for - even if it is one mine has played for in the past.

You are the "waste of time". I know that now.

So say what you want about my daughter, say what you want about her team but say it to me. Pm me or I am sure one of your little birdies can get you my contact information.

Or better yet, why don't you walk up and say "hi", introduce your self and have a conversation like a normal human being. That way, when you make a s h i t t y comment about my daughter, it can be dealt with accordingly. Even if you try to delete it or take it back.

Have a great day, I am going for a run to start mine.
avatar
good4nuthin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 325
Points : 2390
Join date : 2012-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL Predictions Week 5

Post by herradura on 07/10/13, 07:27 am

good4nuthin wrote:To Herradura
From Your Favorite Poster

Internet addiction is a very real and growing problem, but even normal users can spend too much time surfing the web and not enough time in RL (real life).
(please read full article here)

http://www.helium.com/items/1958434-why-you-can-find-yourself-wasting-time-on-the-internet

__________________________

It's time for you to find something else to do.

I am sure you have heard many times how this forum is a "waste of time". That label comes from someone I am sure you know. You should listen to it because its true.

There is no benefit in you coming on here and being the nosy neighbor next door that likes to stir up drama at other peoples expense. Does it really make you feel good? Does it really make your daughter play better soccer? Do you really think it makes people like you more? No, It doesn't. It's a pathetic validation that you are not fulfilled in your life or in your work.

I have tried to figure out who you are in the past, but to tell you the truth I realized that I do not give a crap who you are or what club your daughter plays for - even if it is one mine has played for in the past.

You are the "waste of time". I know that now.

So say what you want about my daughter, say what you want about her team but say it to me. Pm me or I am sure one of your little birdies can get you my contact information.

Or better yet, why don't you walk up and say "hi", introduce your self and have a conversation like a normal human being. That way, when you make a s h i t t y comment about my daughter, it can be dealt with accordingly. Even if you try to delete it or take it back.

Have a great day, I am going for a run to start mine.
Great read - Thanks!

Also, the comment you are referring to was made to point out your DD finally let in a goal this season. After reading it, I realized it did not make that point - so I deleted it. There was nothing "s h i t t y" intended. Just poking at your team.

Sorry to hurt your feelings Mr sensitive...and I am sooo heartbroken that you think I am a waste of time. Laughing
avatar
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 673
Points : 2403
Join date : 2013-02-16
Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL Predictions Week 5

Post by Guest on 07/10/13, 07:33 am

Could this be the beginning of the end for Herradura Girl?

Wink 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL Predictions Week 5

Post by herradura on 07/10/13, 08:04 am

cjsskillsofpain wrote:Could this be the beginning of the end for Herradura Girl?

Wink 
Oh no CJ, I am just getting warmed up! affraid

Someone has to keep it interesting around here. Every once in a while you have to poke a bear to stir things up a bit... Its especially fun with blind bears who think they know who you are Very Happy
avatar
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 673
Points : 2403
Join date : 2013-02-16
Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL Predictions Week 5

Post by Guest on 07/10/13, 09:35 am

herradura wrote:
good4nuthin wrote:To Herradura
From Your Favorite Poster

Internet addiction is a very real and growing problem, but even normal users can spend too much time surfing the web and not enough time in RL (real life).
(please read full article here)

http://www.helium.com/items/1958434-why-you-can-find-yourself-wasting-time-on-the-internet

__________________________

It's time for you to find something else to do.

I am sure you have heard many times how this forum is a "waste of time". That label comes from someone I am sure you know. You should listen to it because its true.

There is no benefit in you coming on here and being the nosy neighbor next door that likes to stir up drama at other peoples expense. Does it really make you feel good? Does it really make your daughter play better soccer? Do you really think it makes people like you more? No, It doesn't. It's a pathetic validation that you are not fulfilled in your life or in your work.

I have tried to figure out who you are in the past, but to tell you the truth I realized that I do not give a crap who you are or what club your daughter plays for - even if it is one mine has played for in the past.

You are the "waste of time". I know that now.

So say what you want about my daughter, say what you want about her team but say it to me. Pm me or I am sure one of your little birdies can get you my contact information.

Or better yet, why don't you walk up and say "hi", introduce your self and have a conversation like a normal human being. That way, when you make a s h i t t y comment about my daughter, it can be dealt with accordingly. Even if you try to delete it or take it back.

Have a great day, I am going for a run to start mine.
Great read - Thanks!

Also, the comment you are referring to was made to point out your DD finally let in a goal this season. After reading it, I realized it did not make that point - so I deleted it. There was nothing "s h i t t y" intended. Just poking at your team.

Sorry to hurt your feelings Mr sensitive...and I am sooo heartbroken that you think I am a waste of time. Laughing

Don't let him bother you, most people like this are dullards who cant debate and whine can we keep it constructive blah blah. If he/she doesn't like it they can piss off, keep posting and stay strong...


SP

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL Predictions Week 5

Post by BahamaMamma on 07/10/13, 12:32 pm

C & R you keep attacking herradura which seems a little squirrely to me. Do whatever you feel is going to help make your daughter a better all around respected player.... but let's do it with a little class. That's all! Now let's focus on next weeks predictions! !!!!!:-):-):-):-)

BahamaMamma
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 159
Points : 1643
Join date : 2013-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL Predictions Week 5

Post by tacosoccer1 on 07/10/13, 01:09 pm

Herradura has any class, Ha. It wouldn't surprise me if she/he is really DM in disguise or one of his little puppets who follow him around, you guys know who you are (video guy).
Herradura = want to be.
avatar
tacosoccer1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 17
Points : 1526
Join date : 2013-07-01

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum