Latest topics
TX Spirit 05 Bewley Looking to Add PlayersToday at 05:24 pmBFC
TX Spirit 06 Bewley – Open Practices: Plano, Allen, McKinneyToday at 05:23 pmBFC
NTX Celtic 04G NPL Open Tryouts (Flower Mound/Corinth) Today at 04:55 pmCelticBartlow
Dallas Texans 05G FDL (College Exposure)Today at 04:47 pmDallas Texans West
FCD 07G Premier LHGC looking for DefenderToday at 03:28 pmLittleakde
Sting West '08 Khan Open Tryouts 2019-2020 Today at 03:14 pmKhan8Girls
Dallas Texans 08g South-Arlington/Mansfield/GPToday at 03:08 pmseeyouonthepitch
Solar East 01/02B Brown - D2 Classic Open SessionsToday at 03:03 pmSolarEastFreeman
Fever United FC Select Kit AL #11Today at 03:01 pmsoccrplyr999
Solar East 04B Lucio Open PracticesToday at 03:01 pmSolarEastFreeman
SPARTA FC 03G - LH D1 - OPEN PRACTICEToday at 03:00 pmKeeper3LC
Dallas Roma 06 forming 2nd team- Need 6 playersToday at 02:58 pmDallasRomaCoach
Solar East 01/02B Brown - D2 Classic Open SessionsToday at 02:55 pmSolarEastFreeman
Sting AL full Kit #18 $250 OBOToday at 02:51 pmsoccrplyr999
New Team Forming - Solar 12G Angelone Today at 02:41 pmintheupper90
Coppell FC 09 BoysToday at 02:36 pmCoppellFC_REvans
Coppell FC 07G - Open PracticesToday at 02:32 pmCoppellFC_REvans
Evo 09G Boyle (Colleyville/Grapevine/Southlake) looking to aToday at 02:29 pmCoachBoyle
Solar South 08G Today at 02:26 pm06Southgirl
Texans Full kit #14 - Adult Medium for SaleToday at 02:21 pmws1010
D’Feeters ‘06 Girls ECRL/NPL/LHGCL D1/D2 - Open Sessions Today at 01:41 pmD06GT
BVB 06G Yellow (F:LFC Fowler) NPL; Based in ArlingtonToday at 01:40 pmSoccermom32019
D1 Dallas Classic and NPL-Solar 06B Hildebrand Open SessionsToday at 01:18 pmSolar 06 Boys
D2/D1 Midfielder looking (Plano,McKinney,Allen,Frisco)Today at 01:08 pmPass2me
Solar 09G Bardwell Full-time Goalkeeper NeededToday at 12:59 pmTXEagles

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Considering a rec release Pixel
Statistics
We have 13456 registered users
The newest registered user is ws1010

Our users have posted a total of 191245 messages in 26464 subjects

Considering a rec release

Go down

Considering a rec release Empty Considering a rec release

Post by whatsup on 04/12/13, 10:25 pm

How does one do this? Will a rec release allow a player to practice with other lhgcl teams? Will a rec release allow a player to guest play in non-NTSA tournaments?

whatsup
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Considering a rec release Empty Re: Considering a rec release

Post by 9withak on 04/12/13, 10:36 pm

Have you spoken to the coach about getting a release? If so anf both parties agree on "parting" ways...then look into getting a transfer instead. You will have until January 31st to get it done. It will be pretty hard to get the right paperwork taken care of for about a 3 week stretch at the end of December and early January. Now with a rec release you can practice with any other team and guest play in tournaments as long as you ate registered through an association I believe. Then they become your releasing coach... I believe this is close to the correct info. I'm sure others on here can give you some good feedback as well.
9withak
9withak
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakedad on 05/12/13, 11:30 am

Here is a great recap of a similar discussion. This will provide you with a variety of options based on your individual circumstance.

http://www.txsoccer.net/t18524-how-to-kit
Lakedad
Lakedad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by txtransplant on 06/12/13, 07:30 pm

11withak wrote:Now with a rec release you can practice with any other team and guest play in tournaments as long as you ate registered through an association I believe. Then they become your releasing coach...
If the policy is the same as last year, you no longer deal with your home rec association for guest play forms. As long as you have the signed release to rec form from NTX soccer, you do not need to have anything additional signed in order to practice with another team, no matter if they play LHGCL, PPL or APL.

To guest play in a tournament, the process is backwards then if you are with a team. If a coach requests your DD guest play for a tournament, the "Receiving coach", the coach you are guest playing for, needs to sign the form first. Then you submit the form to the appropriate person at NTX soccer and they will sign off as the "Releasing Coach". A copy is then given to the coach/mgr of the team you are going to guest play with.

A few recommendations:

1. Access to a computer and a printer/scanner is the easiest route. I kept a folder that had my DD's birth certificate, medical release, and release to rec all in PDF format and available at a moment's notice.

2. Once you get a release to rec, laminate one copy and have your DD keep it in her bag in the event someone wants to question whether or not there is a rules violation. Leave it there. If you go to practice with a team, take the coach/mgr their own copy.

3. After a "Receiving coach" signs the guest playing form, submit it to the appropriate person in NTX soccer (Ronda will give you their name and email address) scan it and email it ALONG WITH a copy of your release to rec form. This saves time and keeps them from having to double check their records to make certain your DD has been released to rec.

4. If it is urgent, mark your email as such. Put in the subject file SIGNATURE REQUIRED FOR GUEST PLAY along with the date. I had some forms signed and returned the same day and others took three weeks.

5. If the tournament requires a player card, then you will have to go through your home association and have them print it off for you. Then you take their printout to NTX soccer where it is stamped and laminated. Total pain in the butt if you live over an hour away from their offices, but it is what it is.

6. Lastly, I would suggest guest playing with anyone and everyone. It's amazing how many games you can get in via tournaments without playing spring league. Mine played six tourneys with five different teams between January and May. Would have been seven but she decided against traveling to Houston.

Best of luck to your DD.
txtransplant
txtransplant
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum