2016/2017 Schedules

LH Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» DA Composite
by BigErn Yesterday at 11:45 pm

» No More BW!
by BigErn Yesterday at 11:03 pm

» NCAA Women's Soccer Championships Today!
by SweepFeet Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» Parent brawl
by KeeperCommander Yesterday at 08:29 pm

» Thanks Giving Goalkeeper Camp
by Top Corner Goalkeeper Yesterday at 07:50 pm

» CPP Questions
by BigEnchilada Yesterday at 07:00 pm

» CPP Questions
by soccerjack Yesterday at 03:21 pm

» 03 Girl looking to guest play
by BigEnchilada Yesterday at 03:13 pm

» TOURNAMENT: UPPER 90 CHALLENGE - December 1-3, 2017
by U90C Yesterday at 02:20 pm

» Thanksgiving Mini-Camp - EPT & Full Circle Futbol
by fcdallas06west Yesterday at 12:47 am

» Liverpool Red White & Blue Cup
by Liverpool Tournaments 18/11/17, 11:36 pm

» Liverpool Red White & Blue Cup
by Liverpool Tournaments 18/11/17, 11:35 pm

» New To Area
by McKinneyLocal 18/11/17, 03:15 pm

» D'Feeters 08 JDL (Colón)
by pingo99 18/11/17, 11:44 am

» ISO Dallas Texans L/S Black Game Jerseys ****NEED ASAP****
by justsayin02 18/11/17, 11:06 am

» Showcase tips requested
by Wildone 17/11/17, 08:38 pm

» FBR09 Rankings November 6th, 2017
by ProphAC 17/11/17, 07:50 pm

» NEW Texas Spirit 09 - Clark @ Pit Plano!
by acst 17/11/17, 04:07 pm

» Will ECNL survive?
by greaterisHe 17/11/17, 04:04 pm

» 04 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Dec 1-3)
by U90C 17/11/17, 03:22 pm

» 09 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Dec 1-3)
by U90C 17/11/17, 03:21 pm

» 05 Girls Teams - Round Rock Open - Austin, TX - Dec 8-10
by U90C 17/11/17, 03:15 pm

» What will be medicine mans next move??
by KeeperCommander 17/11/17, 01:24 pm

» 03 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Dec 1-3)
by U90C 17/11/17, 11:45 am

» 05 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Dec 1-3)
by U90C 17/11/17, 11:44 am

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11433 registered users
The newest registered user is Liverpool Tournaments

Our users have posted a total of 165441 messages in 20815 subjects

LHGCL SPRING SCHEDULES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LHGCL SPRING SCHEDULES

Post by Interpreter on 17/12/13, 02:24 pm

Spring schedules are posted. Going to be interesting to see how the new club player pass works for some clubs. Can't wait to see who hits the field in the Solar Red vs FC Dallas Gold game. I would have thought the #1 and #2 seeds would face off at the end of the season.

Interpreter
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 68
Points : 2285
Join date : 2011-11-11

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL SPRING SCHEDULES

Post by Barca on 18/12/13, 12:02 pm

Has LH made a final decision on how this will be implemented?
avatar
Barca
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 365
Points : 2097
Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL SPRING SCHEDULES

Post by easydoesit on 22/12/13, 06:28 pm

The SRSA '03 girls are playing just fine as they are and it should be that team same team that fielded the first half that represents them through the completion of this season. The only help that would be added is maybe a couple of extra goals by one person who hasn't been playing with them this season. Leave the team as is and play this 2nd half of the season straight up with the same players. They deserve it, earned it, and should be rewarded as such. To make changes now makes zero sense basically erase all the work they did so far this season. No one girl is going to make that big of a difference anyway. It's quite comical actually.

easydoesit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 15
Points : 1688
Join date : 2013-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL SPRING SCHEDULES

Post by lostntexas on 22/12/13, 08:19 pm

I guess we will see what the Coach decides. .FYI this rule is for all clubs right? Why do Srsa always come up..FCD , Sting , Lp  would all benefit from this..Just play. .
avatar
lostntexas
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 142
Points : 2150
Join date : 2012-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL SPRING SCHEDULES

Post by herradura on 22/12/13, 10:30 pm

easydoesit wrote:The SRSA '03 girls are playing just fine as they are and it should be that team same team that fielded the first half that represents them through the completion of this season. The only help that would be added is maybe a couple of extra goals by one person who hasn't been playing with them this season. Leave the team as is and play this 2nd half of the season straight up with the same players. They deserve it, earned it, and should be rewarded as such. To make changes now makes zero sense basically erase all the work they did so far this season. No one girl is going to make that big of a difference anyway. It's quite comical actually.

I would agree with this. The Solar girls should have the opportunity to prove not only themselves but the new coach's training and philosophy. There is no doubt they have a quality squad, but can they withstand the combination of the FCD and Sting best? That is the real question. Whatever the case, it will be fun to watch and comment on. bom

IMO, I think the playing field has a chance to be leveled this spring.  affraid
avatar
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 673
Points : 2494
Join date : 2013-02-16
Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL SPRING SCHEDULES

Post by NoFanOfDrama on 02/01/14, 12:15 am

Player Pass is a joke.

If a coach thinks they need a guest player (which is all this is, a glorified allowance to have guest players to protect a team's standings) then I'd say that coach is more of a recruiter than a developer. Run away from that coach as fast as you can.

If a coach wants to add a player to a full roster, then they need to have the grown up conversation with all parents involved to see if there is a better fit somewhere else in the organization and drop/add the players the right way - not just "use them," one game at a time.

As for schedule conflicts, you play with the team you chose and if you don't have enough players to field a team one weekend, then too freakin' bad! What gives your club the right to pull from other teams just so you don't take the lumps your team deserves for not being committed? Why not just give everyone a blue ribbon while you are at it?

Someone tell me I'm wrong here, but I really don't see the good in allowing this shady rule. It just wreaks of desperation to win games, not develop DD's.
avatar
NoFanOfDrama
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 217
Points : 2016
Join date : 2013-01-04

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL SPRING SCHEDULES

Post by SoccerPop on 02/01/14, 09:57 am

NoFanOfDrama wrote:Player Pass is a joke.  

If a coach thinks they need a guest player (which is all this is, a glorified allowance to have guest players to protect a team's standings) then I'd say that coach is more of a recruiter than a developer.  Run away from that coach as fast as you can.

If a coach wants to add a player to a full roster, then they need to have the grown up conversation with all parents involved to see if there is a better fit somewhere else in the organization and drop/add the players the right way - not just "use them," one game at a time.

As for schedule conflicts, you play with the team you chose and if you don't have enough players to field a team one weekend, then too freakin' bad!  What gives your club the right to pull from other teams just so you don't take the lumps your team deserves for not being committed?  Why not just give everyone a blue ribbon while you are at it?

Someone tell me I'm wrong here, but I really don't see the good in allowing this shady rule.  It just wreaks of desperation to win games, not develop DD's.

I'm with you.

SoccerPop
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 109
Points : 2158
Join date : 2012-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL SPRING SCHEDULES

Post by Guest on 02/01/14, 10:48 am

Has there been anything "official" communicated yet from LHGCL confirming that player pass will be allowed, and what, if any, conditions and/or limitations will be implemented?

I don't see any modifications to the league rules published on the LHGCL website yet. Has there been e-mail communication to coaches/managers about this?


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL SPRING SCHEDULES

Post by Interpreter on 02/01/14, 10:56 am

I concur with you NFOD.

Also doesn't the rule say something about teams not playing on the same day?

What I mean is if DTS played a game on Saturday and DT 03 played also on Saturday,
they would not be able to invoke the player pass rule and share any players. I thought
that was a part of the rule although I could be mistaken. One team would have to play
on Saturday and the other on Sunday in order to share. That would be the same for
FCD and Sting. Hilton and Gut couldn't both play on Saturday and then share neither could
Premier and South Blue or GOLD or Red. The games would have to be on different days
right?????? Does anyone really know how this would work? For grins I checked the schedule
and Solar Red 03 plays on Sunday and Solar Red 02 does not so they could potentially use the
03's that are playing up if they wanted for the FCD Gold game. I agree, it seems to be just
a way for teams to hold on to their standings or make a push to stay in D1 by borrowing. It
really sucks for the indy's though.

Interpreter
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 68
Points : 2285
Join date : 2011-11-11

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL SPRING SCHEDULES

Post by 2ddsinsoccer on 02/01/14, 11:01 am

bwgophers wrote:Has there been anything "official" communicated yet from LHGCL confirming that player pass will be allowed, and what, if any, conditions and/or limitations will be implemented?

I don't see any modifications to the league rules published on the LHGCL website yet.  Has there been e-mail communication to coaches/managers about this?


I received an email about it but I'm not sure if it relates to all teams or just for HS aged players.

The email specifically stated, "5. HS Playoffs always become an issue. Rule of thumb should be, refrain from requesting a schedule change unless the # of players missing for a HS Playoff Game does not allow the team to field a team for a league game. With that said, Don't forget..Club Player Pass should help offset missing players."

The email was sent to all Managers and Coaches but I have not seen anything that directly relates to how Club Player Pass will be governed.
avatar
2ddsinsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 193
Points : 2650
Join date : 2011-03-16

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum