Latest topics
WILL IT BE YOU!!Today at 08:00 pmroger@renegades
08 B Tornados FC team looking for goalie and few players Today at 07:46 pmKellyleverett
How much is too much celebrating?Today at 07:37 pmBENDMEOVER
SuperCopa Today at 06:57 pmMARsSPEED
Dallas Texans 11G West Diaz (Play for Free)Today at 05:47 pmDallas Texans West
Dallas Texans 06G FDL Red - LHGCL D1 / FDL Today at 05:38 pmDallas Texans West
Dallas Texans 05G FDL (College Exposure)Today at 05:35 pmDallas Texans West
Supercopa 07 showingToday at 04:45 pmCATX
Titans FC 04 NPL / Classic D3 Tryout and Open SessionsToday at 01:09 pmJasonWhisenant
Solar 04B - AllenToday at 12:43 pmntxsoccerchat
07B looking for a TeamToday at 12:29 pmSoccerislife17
D'Feeters 05G Black Open SessionsToday at 07:35 amDAM FLY SOCCER
Team to Scrimmage - Thursday Flower Mound/Lewisville AreaToday at 07:34 amtxspiritnorth09G
07 Keeper Looking for Team in Richardson/Plano areaToday at 05:23 amsbarton12
FC Dallas 07G - Open Practices - Frisco - LHGCL D2 ByeYesterday at 07:23 pmt5555
Looking for Keeper for Solar 08B TeamYesterday at 03:41 pmHoldingMid
GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANYYesterday at 03:34 pmmusaisaya
AYSES SC - DEVELOPMENT IS GOAL : WINNING IS RESULTYesterday at 03:32 pmmusaisaya
Chelsea East Blue 04B looking for 2-3 playersYesterday at 03:26 pmChelsea East
Fort Worth Thunder 08/09 teamYesterday at 03:14 pmjgarcia303030
Fort Worth Thunder - Not D1 Classic - Not DA - TryoutsYesterday at 03:14 pmjgarcia303030
D’feeters ‘06 Girls ECRL/NPL/LHGCL D1 Open SessionsYesterday at 03:06 pmfooty magic
Velocity Elite FC looking to add a few playersYesterday at 02:58 pmHappyDays
Solar 03B/04B Pappas - Adding Players in GrapevineYesterday at 02:57 pmHappyDays
Solar 03B Pappas - Adding Players in GrapevineYesterday at 02:55 pmHappyDays
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Scrimmage Request Pixel
Statistics
We have 13433 registered users
The newest registered user is soccermom68

Our users have posted a total of 190849 messages in 26336 subjects

Scrimmage Request

Go down

Scrimmage Request Empty Scrimmage Request

Post by Tiki-taka on 03/01/14, 02:54 pm

Looking for scrimmage opportunities between now and February 22.   (Not available January 24-26)

Team is Solar White LH D2, will host or travel.  Please PM if interested in scrimmaging.  Thanks
Tiki-taka
Tiki-taka
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 468
Points : 3711
Join date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Scrimmage Request Empty Re: Scrimmage Request

Post by Zizou on 04/01/14, 09:17 am

Tiki-taka wrote:Looking for scrimmage opportunities between now and February 22.   (Not available January 24-26)

Team is Solar White LH D2, will host or travel.  Please PM if interested in scrimmaging.  Thanks


Who are you willing to scrimmage against?

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2396
Points : 4547
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Scrimmage Request Empty Re: Scrimmage Request

Post by Tiki-taka on 06/01/14, 07:38 am

Zizou wrote:
Tiki-taka wrote:Looking for scrimmage opportunities between now and February 22.   (Not available January 24-26)

Team is Solar White LH D2, will host or travel.  Please PM if interested in scrimmaging.  Thanks


Who are you willing to scrimmage against?

Team is open to all competition
Tiki-taka
Tiki-taka
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 468
Points : 3711
Join date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Scrimmage Request Empty Re: Scrimmage Request

Post by Zizou on 06/01/14, 07:46 am

Tiki-taka wrote:
Zizou wrote:
Tiki-taka wrote:Looking for scrimmage opportunities between now and February 22.   (Not available January 24-26)

Team is Solar White LH D2, will host or travel.  Please PM if interested in scrimmaging.  Thanks


Who are you willing to scrimmage against?

Team is open to all competition


I will pass on your information.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2396
Points : 4547
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Scrimmage Request Empty Re: Scrimmage Request

Post by Tiki-taka on 04/02/14, 12:28 pm

Team is looking to schedule a scrimmage on Saturday morning 9AM in the Southlake Colleyville area. (Feb 8th). Any takers? Please PM.
Tiki-taka
Tiki-taka
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 468
Points : 3711
Join date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Scrimmage Request Empty Re: Scrimmage Request

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum