Latest topics
TX Spirit 05 Bewley Looking to Add PlayersToday at 05:24 pmBFC
TX Spirit 06 Bewley – Open Practices: Plano, Allen, McKinneyToday at 05:23 pmBFC
NTX Celtic 04G NPL Open Tryouts (Flower Mound/Corinth) Today at 04:55 pmCelticBartlow
Dallas Texans 05G FDL (College Exposure)Today at 04:47 pmDallas Texans West
FCD 07G Premier LHGC looking for DefenderToday at 03:28 pmLittleakde
Sting West '08 Khan Open Tryouts 2019-2020 Today at 03:14 pmKhan8Girls
Dallas Texans 08g South-Arlington/Mansfield/GPToday at 03:08 pmseeyouonthepitch
Solar East 01/02B Brown - D2 Classic Open SessionsToday at 03:03 pmSolarEastFreeman
Fever United FC Select Kit AL #11Today at 03:01 pmsoccrplyr999
Solar East 04B Lucio Open PracticesToday at 03:01 pmSolarEastFreeman
SPARTA FC 03G - LH D1 - OPEN PRACTICEToday at 03:00 pmKeeper3LC
Dallas Roma 06 forming 2nd team- Need 6 playersToday at 02:58 pmDallasRomaCoach
Solar East 01/02B Brown - D2 Classic Open SessionsToday at 02:55 pmSolarEastFreeman
Sting AL full Kit #18 $250 OBOToday at 02:51 pmsoccrplyr999
New Team Forming - Solar 12G Angelone Today at 02:41 pmintheupper90
Coppell FC 09 BoysToday at 02:36 pmCoppellFC_REvans
Coppell FC 07G - Open PracticesToday at 02:32 pmCoppellFC_REvans
Evo 09G Boyle (Colleyville/Grapevine/Southlake) looking to aToday at 02:29 pmCoachBoyle
Solar South 08G Today at 02:26 pm06Southgirl
Texans Full kit #14 - Adult Medium for SaleToday at 02:21 pmws1010
D’Feeters ‘06 Girls ECRL/NPL/LHGCL D1/D2 - Open Sessions Today at 01:41 pmD06GT
BVB 06G Yellow (F:LFC Fowler) NPL; Based in ArlingtonToday at 01:40 pmSoccermom32019
D1 Dallas Classic and NPL-Solar 06B Hildebrand Open SessionsToday at 01:18 pmSolar 06 Boys
D2/D1 Midfielder looking (Plano,McKinney,Allen,Frisco)Today at 01:08 pmPass2me
Solar 09G Bardwell Full-time Goalkeeper NeededToday at 12:59 pmTXEagles
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

D1 commentary or predictions Pixel
Statistics
We have 13456 registered users
The newest registered user is ws1010

Our users have posted a total of 191245 messages in 26464 subjects

D1 commentary or predictions

Go down

D1 commentary or predictions Empty D1 commentary or predictions

Post by Lifeonthepitch on 10/03/14, 02:12 pm

Very quiet in D1.
Any thoughts? State cup coming right up...
Who wins? Who doesn't?

Player movement? Teams folding or blending?


Lifeonthepitch
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 11
Points : 2445
Join date : 2012-10-21

Back to top Go down

D1 commentary or predictions Empty Re: D1 commentary or predictions

Post by voiceofreason on 10/03/14, 02:32 pm

Feet and Solar Pulp in trouble, no real chance of not being relegated unless something bizarre happens. My big surprise is Rezaie, that team is really brining their A game week after week, SRSA strong, Grubbs strong but are they starting to show some kinks in the armor?? Andro is good but no top tier, Sting Higg is at the top of the heap IMO and they win state cup.

voiceofreason
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 89
Points : 2775
Join date : 2012-02-15

Back to top Go down

D1 commentary or predictions Empty Re: D1 commentary or predictions

Post by Lifeonthepitch on 10/03/14, 06:53 pm

I agree with all except the sting Higg thing. They're mean and nasty and physical and mouthy. That won't pay off. It just won't. On the other hand, every time we've ever played Solar Red and Premier, while we usually take a beating, you walk away having enjoyed the experience of pretty soccer with a respectful group of teammates as well as the sidelines. Higg team is not on level with FCD--skill wise or coaxing wise. Sure maybe in short run, but not in long haul. It starts at the top, people. Scary.

Lifeonthepitch
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 11
Points : 2445
Join date : 2012-10-21

Back to top Go down

D1 commentary or predictions Empty Re: D1 commentary or predictions

Post by whoshotjr on 10/03/14, 10:01 pm

You seem to have quite the issues with Higgy's team sting or texans whichever. Out of your 11 posted most of them are slamming them. I'm also from an opposing team - we've played them a number of times physical, strong yes - foul mouthed - no- I'm sure they wud come back - but to my knowledge they are nice kids just fierce competitors like other top players. You need to chill and quit attacking 12 year old kids. Assuming you are from Sting- more specifically probably someone from Glotz team who was not asked to try out for Higgy's team or someone who just has a bad taste in your mouth towards them. Grow up

whoshotjr
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 66
Points : 2706
Join date : 2012-04-02

Back to top Go down

D1 commentary or predictions Empty Re: D1 commentary or predictions

Post by happygilmore on 10/03/14, 10:20 pm

Thanks man. We respect your team also. People come out to play us physical-no doubt. We get it - nothing personal, and our kids have come to expect it from Rowdies days. And our kids can play that game if needed. We have good girls on our team, do they get worked up at times ? Sure- no more than anyone else. But they won't go down without a fight you can bet on that .lifeonthepitch you keep saying how we aren't skilled or up to par . We are in second place - playing with a skeleton crew of 13 after 3 quit. We came out and beat two teams that soundly beat us last season. I'd say these nasty mean girls you speak of have a lot of heart , and play the game pretty well from where I sit! Maybe not perfect and spring season is young - they could have set backs still no doubt .. I think parents might realize winning league will be difficult to impossible, we want to finish season get a few new kids who want to go on this journey with us. But our girls think they can take it all! That shows heart. Lifeonthepitch find another hobby besides bashing behavior of kids publicly. If you find certain players so ridiculously horrible when you play them, try approaching that parent after the game to discuss their child's behavior .

happygilmore
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 209
Points : 3794
Join date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

D1 commentary or predictions Empty Worked up

Post by El Rey on 12/03/14, 07:13 am

happygilmore wrote:Thanks man. We respect your team also. People come out to play us physical-no doubt. We get it - nothing personal, and our kids have come to expect it from Rowdies days. And our kids can play that game if needed. We have good girls on our team, do they get worked up at times ? Sure- no more than anyone else. But they won't go down without a fight you can bet on that .lifeonthepitch you keep saying how we aren't skilled or up to par . We are in second place - playing with a skeleton crew of 13 after 3 quit. We came out and beat two teams that soundly beat us last season. I'd say these nasty mean girls you speak of have a lot of heart , and play the game pretty well from where I sit! Maybe not perfect and spring season is young - they could have set backs still  no doubt .. I think parents might realize winning league will be difficult to impossible, we want to finish season get a few new kids who want to go on this journey with us.  But our girls think they can take it all! That shows heart. Lifeonthepitch  find another hobby besides bashing behavior of kids publicly. If you find certain players so ridiculously horrible when you play them, try approaching that parent after the game to discuss their child's behavior .
You guys sure get worked up over 12 years old girls soccer. Any of the top five teams have a shot to win it. The bottom half, NO. Its not a two or three team race.
El Rey
El Rey
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Points : 2056
Join date : 2013-11-25

Back to top Go down

D1 commentary or predictions Empty Re: D1 commentary or predictions

Post by TrueDetective on 12/03/14, 10:57 am

Voice of Reason: Sting Rezaie is bringing their A game week after week? They tied Solar Pulp first game of the Spring, 1-1. That's their A game?
TrueDetective
TrueDetective
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 1
Points : 1926
Join date : 2014-03-12

Back to top Go down

D1 commentary or predictions Empty Re: D1 commentary or predictions

Post by El Rey on 12/03/14, 11:43 am

 Very Happy 
TrueDetective wrote:Voice of Reason: Sting Rezaie is bringing their A game week after week? They tied Solar Pulp first game of the Spring, 1-1. That's their A game?
El Rey
El Rey
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Points : 2056
Join date : 2013-11-25

Back to top Go down

D1 commentary or predictions Empty .

Post by happygilmore on 12/03/14, 03:07 pm

El Rey wrote:
happygilmore wrote:Thanks man. We respect your team also. People come out to play us physical-no doubt. We get it - nothing personal, and our kids have come to expect it from Rowdies days. And our kids can play that game if needed. We have good girls on our team, do they get worked up at times ? Sure- no more than anyone else. But they won't go down without a fight you can bet on that .lifeonthepitch you keep saying how we aren't skilled or up to par . We are in second place - playing with a skeleton crew of 13 after 3 quit. We came out and beat two teams that soundly beat us last season. I'd say these nasty mean girls you speak of have a lot of heart , and play the game pretty well from where I sit! Maybe not perfect and spring season is young - they could have set backs still  no doubt .. I think parents might realize winning league will be difficult to impossible, we want to finish season get a few new kids who want to go on this journey with us.  But our girls think they can take it all! That shows heart. Lifeonthepitch  find another hobby besides bashing behavior of kids publicly. If you find certain players so ridiculously horrible when you play them, try approaching that parent after the game to discuss their child's behavior .
 You guys sure get worked up over 12 years old girls soccer.  Any of the top five teams
have a shot to win it. The bottom half, NO.   Its not a two or three team race.

Not upset about 12 year old soccer , upset that an adult is name calling and bashing 12 year old girls . That's all.

happygilmore
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 209
Points : 3794
Join date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

D1 commentary or predictions Empty Re: D1 commentary or predictions

Post by Referee on 15/03/14, 11:25 am

You should've seen Rezaie vs Solar Red game.
Solar parents looked very worried and their comments were of respect. Red was lucky to come out with a tie.

Referee
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 153
Points : 2839
Join date : 2012-02-14

Back to top Go down

D1 commentary or predictions Empty Re: D1 commentary or predictions

Post by soccerman75 on 15/03/14, 03:02 pm

Rezaie is a solid team, every team has a bad day but they are consistently playing at a higher level than even 6 months ago.

soccerman75
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 177
Points : 2951
Join date : 2011-11-23
Age : 44
Location : dallas

Back to top Go down

D1 commentary or predictions Empty Re: D1 commentary or predictions

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum