2016/2017 Schedules

LH Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Solar 08 Cavalle - Flower Mound
by FMSolar Yesterday at 06:39 pm

» Blue Star Fields
by jogobonito06 Yesterday at 09:40 am

» Quiet Forum
by Kenny_Powers Yesterday at 12:52 am

» TOURNAMENT: GULF COAST OPEN - Gulf Shores Area - Jan 12-15
by U90C 09/12/17, 03:24 pm

» FootyID Camp | Winter 2017
by Footy Factory 09/12/17, 10:17 am

» Revolution FC 08G - Lee looking for 2 or 3 players
by Revolution_Girls FC 08/12/17, 04:22 pm

» FC Dallas-West '11's/'12's
by Honeybadger 08/12/17, 10:38 am

» STING DALLAS 2011G/2012G “Officially starting to build out o
by psaldivar 08/12/17, 09:41 am

» Tetra Brazil: Winter Futsal Camp (Dec 18-22)
by jondavies3 08/12/17, 07:58 am

» Sting North 08 Shepard
by skills 08/12/17, 07:57 am

» TX Alliance SC in Alliance-Keller Area looking to add player
by TXAllianceSoccer 07/12/17, 03:07 pm

» TX Alliance SC in Alliance-Keller Area looking to add player
by TXAllianceSoccer 07/12/17, 02:50 pm

» TEXAS SUMMER CLASSIC - REGISTRATION DEADLINE APPROACHING
by NTXSoccaDad 07/12/17, 02:46 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory 07/12/17, 02:22 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory 07/12/17, 02:22 pm

» CAMP IS FULL - GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP
by musaisaya 07/12/17, 01:58 pm

» FBR09 Rankings December 4th, 2017
by BigErn 07/12/17, 12:21 pm

» Futsal
by MFCCoach 07/12/17, 11:28 am

» Futsal
by MFCCoach 07/12/17, 11:27 am

» Fever United 05 Phiri NPL Open Session Sunday December 17th
by ChessNotCheckers 07/12/17, 12:07 am

» STING EAST FREE 1HR SKILLS SESSIONS STARTING DECEMBER 15th
by psaldivar 06/12/17, 10:28 pm

» STING EAST SOCCER FORMING QUICKLY NEAR YOU!!!!
by psaldivar 06/12/17, 10:23 pm

» STING EAST SOCCER FORMING QUICKLY NEAR YOU!!!!
by psaldivar 06/12/17, 10:22 pm

» STING EAST SOCCER FORMING QUICKLY NEAR YOU!!!!
by psaldivar 06/12/17, 10:21 pm

» STING EAST SOCCER FORMING QUICKLY NEAR YOU!!!!
by psaldivar 06/12/17, 10:15 pm

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11458 registered users
The newest registered user is Boom2017

Our users have posted a total of 166036 messages in 20897 subjects

ACES SUMMER CLASSIC. GOLD DIVISION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ACES SUMMER CLASSIC. GOLD DIVISION

Post by justme76 on 24/05/14, 09:30 pm

Great games in the 03 gold bracket. Deefeters, Cosmos,Mutiny and Sparta

justme76
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 133
Points : 2839
Join date : 2010-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: ACES SUMMER CLASSIC. GOLD DIVISION

Post by Rookie on 24/05/14, 09:33 pm

Pretty good games in the other 03 Gold bracket as well
LP Rush, Mustangs, Warriors and D'Feeters USA
avatar
Rookie
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 153
Points : 2501
Join date : 2011-08-19

Back to top Go down

Re: ACES SUMMER CLASSIC. GOLD DIVISION

Post by SD69 on 24/05/14, 09:36 pm

I watched the Sparta Cosmos game waiting for DDs game. Sparta robbed of a goal after Cosmos keeper clearly carried ball across goal line. Linesman clearly missed that one.
avatar
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1337
Points : 3277
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : On the SW side, in soccer purgatory.

Back to top Go down

Re: ACES SUMMER CLASSIC. GOLD DIVISION

Post by justme76 on 24/05/14, 10:01 pm

Gold division evenly matched. Plano and Arlington league teams played strong against lake highlands teams. Great weather made it better.

justme76
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 133
Points : 2839
Join date : 2010-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: ACES SUMMER CLASSIC. GOLD DIVISION

Post by NoFanOfDrama on 24/05/14, 10:24 pm

soccerdad1969 wrote:I watched the Sparta Cosmos game waiting for DDs game. Sparta robbed of a goal after Cosmos keeper clearly carried ball across goal line. Linesman clearly missed that one.

The line judge was all the way down on the goal line and made the call. Kind of hard to miss it when he's right on the line. Unless you were on the line, you really can't tell.
avatar
NoFanOfDrama
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 217
Points : 2037
Join date : 2013-01-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ACES SUMMER CLASSIC. GOLD DIVISION

Post by SD69 on 25/05/14, 07:12 am

I was on the line. She wasn't.
avatar
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1337
Points : 3277
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : On the SW side, in soccer purgatory.

Back to top Go down

Re: ACES SUMMER CLASSIC. GOLD DIVISION

Post by NoFanOfDrama on 25/05/14, 07:17 am

Hahaha, that proves you don't know what you are talking about because the line judge was a HE!

Summarily dismissed.
avatar
NoFanOfDrama
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 217
Points : 2037
Join date : 2013-01-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ACES SUMMER CLASSIC. GOLD DIVISION

Post by Kicking & Screaming on 25/05/14, 07:44 am

Soccerdad1969- nofan is the keeper's parent...
avatar
Kicking & Screaming
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 17
Points : 1643
Join date : 2013-06-29

Back to top Go down

Re: ACES SUMMER CLASSIC. GOLD DIVISION

Post by SD69 on 25/05/14, 07:50 am

Not on the north side of the field she wasn't. No big deal. Was impressed how Sparta played the D1 Cosmos. Cosmos keeper played awesome amid the bombardment of shots coming her way. Good job.
avatar
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1337
Points : 3277
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : On the SW side, in soccer purgatory.

Back to top Go down

Re: ACES SUMMER CLASSIC. GOLD DIVISION

Post by justme76 on 25/05/14, 08:07 am

Watched a little of the mustangs game. They will definitely make a push for DIII coming out of Plano.

justme76
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 133
Points : 2839
Join date : 2010-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: ACES SUMMER CLASSIC. GOLD DIVISION

Post by NoFanOfDrama on 25/05/14, 08:14 am

Did Sparta participate in the qualifier last year?

They played a shape defense, passed extremely well, had good size/athleticism, and had many girls with a solid strike.

How were they not in LHGCL? They are easily better than many of the teams in D2.

Anyone know the back story on this team?
avatar
NoFanOfDrama
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 217
Points : 2037
Join date : 2013-01-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ACES SUMMER CLASSIC. GOLD DIVISION

Post by SD69 on 25/05/14, 12:19 pm

They participated. QT committee prob seeded them a little low. Played DTS and lost on a late goal 0-1. They never really recovered from this emotional loss losing to FCD Suarez. They made it the next weekend but still didn't look like the team I saw yesterday.
avatar
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1337
Points : 3277
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : On the SW side, in soccer purgatory.

Back to top Go down

Re: ACES SUMMER CLASSIC. GOLD DIVISION

Post by the7wolf on 25/05/14, 12:51 pm

NoFanOfDrama wrote:Hahaha, that proves you don't know what you are talking about because the line judge was a HE!

Summarily dismissed.

Maybe the line judge had moobs.

__________________________________________________
EVOLVE OR DIE!
avatar
the7wolf
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1064
Points : 3948
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 49
Location : Among the worgens!

http://canislupust7w.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ACES SUMMER CLASSIC. GOLD DIVISION

Post by Coach&Ref on 25/05/14, 05:07 pm

soccerdad1969 wrote:I watched the Sparta Cosmos game waiting for DDs game. Sparta robbed of a goal after Cosmos keeper clearly carried ball across goal line. Linesman clearly missed that one.

It doesn't matter where the keeper is. It only matters where the BALL is.

Most referees consider a punt where the ball may have barely crossed the line as a "trifling" foul. Unless it is blatantly obvious, such as a player leaving her box a few feet or more, almost all refs will consider a bit of the ball that, may or may not, cross a small portion of the goal line, as trifling.

__________________________________________________
Kids are THINKING players on the pitch, not video game characters to be moved around with a joystick by coaches.
avatar
Coach&Ref
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 504
Points : 2576
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : Swabbing decks aboard the Black Pearl

Back to top Go down

Re: ACES SUMMER CLASSIC. GOLD DIVISION

Post by justme76 on 25/05/14, 05:33 pm

Great game by both teams

justme76
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 133
Points : 2839
Join date : 2010-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: ACES SUMMER CLASSIC. GOLD DIVISION

Post by NoFanOfDrama on 25/05/14, 06:15 pm

soccerdad1969 wrote:They participated. QT committee prob seeded them a little low. Played DTS and lost on a late goal 0-1. They never really recovered from this emotional loss losing to FCD Suarez. They made it the next weekend but still didn't look like the team I saw yesterday.

I think spending a year outside of LHGCL did them a lot of good. Not having the pressure of winning every weekend changes perspective very quickly and frees up the coach to teach them the right way. It clearly allowed them to develop positioning, cohesiveness, and possession without any worry of the impact on the games they had to play on the weekend. (They were undefeated 18-0-1 in API, 71 GF, 4 GA)

They certainly surprised me - especially with their shape defense!

avatar
NoFanOfDrama
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 217
Points : 2037
Join date : 2013-01-04

Back to top Go down

Re: ACES SUMMER CLASSIC. GOLD DIVISION

Post by SD69 on 25/05/14, 06:46 pm

I think they replaced a few 04s with 03s late in the season last year. You may be right about them working things out in APL. I thought they looked good against a very talented Cosmos team also.
avatar
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1337
Points : 3277
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : On the SW side, in soccer purgatory.

Back to top Go down

Re: ACES SUMMER CLASSIC. GOLD DIVISION

Post by SolarPower00 on 25/05/14, 08:54 pm

NoFanOfDrama wrote:
soccerdad1969 wrote:They participated. QT committee prob seeded them a little low. Played DTS and lost on a late goal 0-1. They never really recovered from this emotional loss losing to FCD Suarez. They made it the next weekend but still didn't look like the team I saw yesterday.

I think spending a year outside of LHGCL did them a lot of good. Not having the pressure of winning every weekend changes perspective very quickly and frees up the coach to teach them the right way.  It clearly allowed them to develop positioning, cohesiveness, and possession without any worry of the impact on the games they had to play on the weekend.  (They were undefeated 18-0-1 in API, 71 GF, 4 GA)

They certainly surprised me - especially with their shape defense!


Thanks for the stats, but still a little surprised how an APL team ties a DI team
avatar
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 592
Points : 2817
Join date : 2011-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: ACES SUMMER CLASSIC. GOLD DIVISION

Post by justme76 on 25/05/14, 09:29 pm

Sparta did play APL league last year. They have always had a solid program. They have good chance to break into lake highlands

justme76
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 133
Points : 2839
Join date : 2010-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: ACES SUMMER CLASSIC. GOLD DIVISION

Post by justme76 on 25/05/14, 09:48 pm

Solarpower--- APL teams not suppose to compete with Lake Highland teams?

justme76
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 133
Points : 2839
Join date : 2010-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: ACES SUMMER CLASSIC. GOLD DIVISION

Post by Yours truly on 25/05/14, 10:07 pm

I heard that Sparta had a few guest players this weekend that helped with the flow of the game and a D1 goalie guest that looked to be quite aggressive inside her 18. This team is good and should have been in Lake Highlands, and the guest players look like they added some of the LHGCL swagger to the game flow.

Yours truly
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 1
Points : 1296
Join date : 2014-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: ACES SUMMER CLASSIC. GOLD DIVISION

Post by Guest on 25/05/14, 10:41 pm

SolarPower00 wrote:
NoFanOfDrama wrote:
soccerdad1969 wrote:They participated. QT committee prob seeded them a little low. Played DTS and lost on a late goal 0-1. They never really recovered from this emotional loss losing to FCD Suarez. They made it the next weekend but still didn't look like the team I saw yesterday.

I think spending a year outside of LHGCL did them a lot of good. Not having the pressure of winning every weekend changes perspective very quickly and frees up the coach to teach them the right way.  It clearly allowed them to develop positioning, cohesiveness, and possession without any worry of the impact on the games they had to play on the weekend.  (They were undefeated 18-0-1 in API, 71 GF, 4 GA)

They certainly surprised me - especially with their shape defense!


Thanks for the stats,  but still a little surprised how an APL team ties a DI team

Silly rabbit, with guess players of course..... Laughing 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ACES SUMMER CLASSIC. GOLD DIVISION

Post by justme76 on 25/05/14, 10:47 pm

Guest players or not..... great tournament overall . Mustangs and Sparta will be big contenders in the 4 DIII spots.

justme76
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 133
Points : 2839
Join date : 2010-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: ACES SUMMER CLASSIC. GOLD DIVISION

Post by Guest on 25/05/14, 10:53 pm

justme76 wrote:Guest players or not..... great tournament overall . Mustangs and Sparta will be big contenders in the 4 DIII spots.

now that i would agree with..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum