Latest topics
Solar 05B Austin Open Training SessionsToday at 02:46 pmsoccer0508
Solar 08G Williams White w/LH D1 Bye looking for playersToday at 02:43 pmSoccer08
SuperCopa Today at 02:42 pmProphAC
DKSC 06G HART- LHGCL D1Today at 02:39 pmKicksCoachRonHart
How much is too much celebrating?Today at 02:36 pmMARsSPEED
Only 1 spot left on our Roster...Join a Family Not A Team Today at 02:27 pmFirecrackers07G
Evolution 04B Scannell Tryouts Colleyville/Grapevine/SouthlaToday at 02:15 pmColleyvilleEvolution
Sting 08 Heedum Open PracticeToday at 02:15 pmsting71
Sting 06 Brandt Open PracticeToday at 02:12 pmsting71
Evolution 05B Scannell Tryouts Colleyville/Grapevine/SouthlaToday at 02:11 pmColleyvilleEvolution
Elite United FC 06B (Arana) Open PracticesToday at 02:06 pmFrankoGerald
Open Practice Sessions Solar ECNL 05B MartinezToday at 02:02 pmGottalovesoccer
D1-Elite United FC 07B (Arana) Open PracticesToday at 02:02 pmFrankoGerald
Open Practice Sessions Solar 05B MartinezToday at 01:55 pmGottalovesoccer
Odyssey '05B - Open Sessions (Keller - Plano DI)Today at 01:53 pmjmorgan1155
Open Practice Sessions- Solar 07B MartinezToday at 01:51 pmGottalovesoccer
Solar 07B Volkan Classic D2Today at 01:50 pmSolar07BVolkan
09G WANTING TO PLAY 08G? *FORT WORTH* TEAM LOOKING 4 PLAYERSToday at 01:50 pmtcheek
SESC 08G OPEN PRACTICE *FORT WORTH* LOOKING FOR PLAYERSToday at 01:48 pmtcheek
SOARING EAGLES SC 08G IN *FORT WORTH* LOOKING FOR PLAYERSToday at 01:44 pmtcheek
Odyssey '05B - Plano DI (Bye)-(Keller and surrounding areas)Today at 01:43 pmjmorgan1155
Solar 06 Boys D1 Hildebrand Open SessionsToday at 01:38 pmSolar 06 Boys
FCD Central Gold - Open Practices Today at 01:35 pmFCDCentralGold06G
McKinney United 05G - Looking to Add 2 PlayersToday at 01:34 pmGame Within The Game
Solar 07G Rundell - LHGCL D1 - Open SessionsToday at 01:10 pm07girls
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass Pixel
Statistics
We have 13440 registered users
The newest registered user is JudOwens

Our users have posted a total of 191059 messages in 26395 subjects

03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass Empty 03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass

Post by reccostx on 26/10/14, 03:53 pm

Solar Rush (formally Nero), strikes again and uses 3 guest players, (1 ea. Def, mid & foward) from their 02/03 team to hold Sparta to 0-0 tie. They can't compete so they use a Sunday game to stack their team and hold back an honest team, who can compete, from achieving their just reward. How is the best team to win when you never know who you will be playing. This is no better than the Academy days. Technically, you have to be able to beat the best 02-D2/D1 LH teams in order to finish first in LH 03-D3. It appears they will do just about anything to hopelessly try and hold a top 5 position and keep a Solar team in D3. This is tanamont to cheating. No other way to say it. They have no regard for honest, hardworking and deserving teams. The boys classic league has the "club pass" rule correct; only players from same or lower division teams can guess play. I have no respect for clubs that use the rule in this manor. This rule is in serious need of modification, if for no other reason than to maintain integrity in the league. LH, please take control back from these shameless club organizations. See 03 board

reccostx
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 40
Points : 2727
Join date : 2012-02-18

Back to top Go down

03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass Empty Re: 03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass

Post by Zizou on 26/10/14, 07:49 pm

Lake Highlands are you listening? Hello, hello, hello, I don't think they even read this board. The only way you will be heard is to take your money and your business elsewhere.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2398
Points : 4551
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass Empty Re: 03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass

Post by RightWingDad on 26/10/14, 11:29 pm

Zizou, if you are a competitive female player in NTX, where else do you go beside LH? There are many things I/we wish LH would do better...refs...fields...cpp, but the reason it is the way it is is because they know for now there is no other option.

If I could change any of it, I'd demand tighter games from the refs (more yellow cards)...but I know that's just not gonna happen.
RightWingDad
RightWingDad
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 640
Points : 3268
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : Pretty far removed from the touchline now

Back to top Go down

03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass Empty Re: 03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass

Post by Zizou on 27/10/14, 05:53 am

I agree, instead of worrying about what the big clubs are doing. A focus on cleaning up the the lakeHighlands on field reputation would be number one priority. Arlington, Plano, have competitive leagues. To make change sometimes you have to be willing to change.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2398
Points : 4551
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass Empty Re: 03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass

Post by Holly Hunter on 27/10/14, 07:46 am

Zizou wrote:I agree, instead of worrying about what the big clubs are doing. A focus on cleaning up the the lakeHighlands on field reputation would be number one priority. Arlington, Plano, have competitive leagues. To make change sometimes you have to be willing to change.

Does Arlington and Plano use the same Player Pass rules or are they drastically different?  Just curious as there's so much emphasis put on the player pass regulations but it seems LH can use players from higher division or even age groups - say a U11 playing up to a DIII U12 team can then player pass for a DI or DIII U11 team?  Seems like there is quite a lax in rules on that.  I'm just curious, can Arlington or Plano use DIII or DI players from within the same club and age group or do they not even have player pass?  Is called "guest" playing?  Just curious...  it seems to be more of a NTX Soccer Assn problem than a LH problem right?  They allow the player pass between clubs and leagues as long as your part of the NTSSA...  I think by finding a new association you find a new opportunity but seems like there's a bit of a monopoly here...
Holly Hunter
Holly Hunter
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 192
Points : 1903
Join date : 2014-10-15
Location : NTX

Back to top Go down

03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass Empty Re: 03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass

Post by Zeko2 on 27/10/14, 07:58 am

Plano doesn't allow player pass in their league play. Not sure about Arlington.

Zeko2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 128
Points : 2702
Join date : 2012-05-30

Back to top Go down

03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass Empty Re: 03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass

Post by Holly Hunter on 27/10/14, 08:20 am

Zeko2 wrote:Plano doesn't allow player pass in their league play.  Not sure about Arlington.  

I find it interesting that Plano doesn't use player pass, however, LH can player pass a PPL player to LH...  funny how the rules are so different depending on the league you play in...  I also think I remember hearing that you can actually declare a "team" with as little as 12 players, which would scream club player pass but if they don't use it, a couple injuries and you're in trouble... 

I do agree, the only way to change something is to take away the power or monopoly.  The only way to do that is to agree to play in a different league - LH is the coveted league because they only allow 30 teams making it seem somehow Elite (again, it's all perception).  If all teams agreed to play in PPL and not even try to make LH, what kind of message would that send?  I know, it's the great white buffalo, but the "what if's" can get a person thinking.
Holly Hunter
Holly Hunter
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 192
Points : 1903
Join date : 2014-10-15
Location : NTX

Back to top Go down

03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass Empty Re: 03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass

Post by Guest on 27/10/14, 08:39 am

The big clubs want CPP. If they can't get it from LHGCL, then it's only a matter of time before they go off and form their own "ECNL-Lite" league, where each club has a team in each division, there is no promotion/relegation, and the member clubs give themselves much more freedom to move players back and forth between rosters on a weekly basis. Heck this may be likely to happen even if LHGCL gives the big clubs everything they want over the next few years.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass Empty Re: 03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass

Post by futbollove on 27/10/14, 09:11 am

reccostx wrote:Solar Rush (formally Nero), strikes again and uses 3 guest players, (1 ea. Def, mid & foward) from their 02/03 team to hold Sparta to 0-0 tie. They can't compete so they use a Sunday game to stack their team and hold back an honest team, who can compete, from achieving their just reward. How is the best team to win when you never know who you will be playing. This is no better than the Academy days. Technically, you have to be able to beat the best 02-D2/D1 LH teams in order to finish first in LH 03-D3. It appears they will do just about anything to hopelessly try and hold a top 5 position and keep a Solar team in D3. This is tanamont to cheating. No other way to say it. They have no regard for honest, hardworking and deserving teams. The boys classic league has the "club pass" rule correct; only players from same or lower division teams can guess play. I have no respect for clubs that use the rule in this manor. This rule is in serious need of modification, if for no other reason than to maintain integrity in the league. LH, please take control back from these shameless club organizations. See 03 board

Just to be sure I understand what the whining is about today. U12 players playing up(in age) played down(in division)? scratch What if SRSA 03 were still playing u12 and the players played in the game? Would you still be up in arms about CPP? Probably so, because your team didn't win a game that you had penciled in the W column. lol!
futbollove
futbollove
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 680
Points : 3567
Join date : 2011-09-07

Back to top Go down

03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass Empty Re: 03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass

Post by Koba on 27/10/14, 09:25 am

I believe most of is would be disappointed to see SRSA 03 players playing in a D3 game. Period.
Futbalove, Perhaps you're not too familiar with this SRSA 03 team???
Koba
Koba
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 115
Points : 1902
Join date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass Empty Re: 03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass

Post by futbollove on 27/10/14, 09:49 am

Koba wrote:I believe most of is would be disappointed to see SRSA 03 players playing in a D3 game. Period.
Futbalove, Perhaps you're not too familiar with this SRSA 03 team???
I'm familiar with the team. I just come down on the side of, play whosever in front of you. Sounds like Sparta held their own against the SRSA ringers, and I'm sure the Sparta players got some invaluable game time experiences that they otherwise may not have gotten. And in the big picture, that's far more important than winning a game at u13.
To the players that get sat in favor of bringing in players, I am sympathetic however. Especially if that possibility isn't put to the parents BEFORE signing contracts. If parents are aware that Lil Suzy may be sat throughout the year for CPP's to come in, then I have no problem.
futbollove
futbollove
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 680
Points : 3567
Join date : 2011-09-07

Back to top Go down

03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass Empty Re: 03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass

Post by SD69 on 27/10/14, 09:57 am

futbollove wrote:
Koba wrote:I believe most of is would be disappointed to see SRSA 03 players playing in a D3 game. Period.
Futbalove, Perhaps you're not too familiar with this SRSA 03 team???
I'm familiar with the team. I just come down on the side of, play whosever in front of you. Sounds like Sparta held their own against the SRSA ringers, and I'm sure the Sparta players got some invaluable game time experiences that they otherwise may not have gotten. And in the big picture, that's far more important than winning a game at u13.
To the players that get sat in favor of bringing in players, I am sympathetic however. Especially if that possibility isn't put to the parents BEFORE signing contracts. If parents are aware that Lil Suzy may be sat throughout the year for CPP's to come in, then I have no problem.

Sparta is currently sitting with 14 points. If they would've won the game without the other team using CPP, they would be within striking distance of the top two teams (potentially one game). If they miss out of being promoted to DII by a couple of points (assuming no more CPP being used against them), an argument can also be made that they will miss out on the development they would get by playing up in DII.
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1365
Points : 3861
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : On the SW side, in soccer purgatory.

Back to top Go down

03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass Empty Re: 03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass

Post by Guest on 27/10/14, 10:06 am

there will always be lackeys like futbollove who make excuses, condone bad actions by others, make justifications etc. Everyone with a brain and a conscience knows what solar nero did was wrong, violates the spirit of the game and was a disservice to the girls on that team and to the girls on Sparta...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass Empty Re: 03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass

Post by futbollove on 27/10/14, 10:24 am

And the village idiot finally makes an appearance.  jocolor  jocolor
You're absolutely correct. Sparta having to play faster, make quicker decisions, be more disciplined on defense, probably damaged those kids in a way that they will never recover. May as well take them out of soccer for good before any more harm can be done.
Or like one other poster stated... there are other leagues you can always play in.
futbollove
futbollove
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 680
Points : 3567
Join date : 2011-09-07

Back to top Go down

03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass Empty Re: 03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass

Post by haterinho on 27/10/14, 10:29 am

bwgophers wrote:The big clubs want CPP.  If they can't get it from LHGCL, then it's only a matter of time before they go off and form their own "ECNL-Lite" league, where each club has a team in each division, there is no promotion/relegation, and the member clubs give themselves much more freedom to move players back and forth between rosters on a weekly basis.  Heck this may be likely to happen even if LHGCL gives the big clubs everything they want over the next few years.

Careful sir - you're getting dangerously close to going off script from party line! Suspect

I think you're exactly right. I'd add LH appears to be making self destructive rules in service to the very clubs that are likely to ditch LH anyway.

The clubs will not want a strong alternative league in place. The more negative the perception of LH, the easier the transition to this other "exclusive" league. I think only reason clubs haven't done it already is they have enough influence on LH board they don't have to be in any huge rush...as long as the kicks or LP RASE type teams remain exceptions that eventually join the big club when it counts (i.e. pulp).

It's really a crying shame when you think about how this league has historically been such a driver in the strength of NTX soccer. The sad part is the argument can be made all this exclusivity is hurting NTX soccer on the national stage.

Take away the 95s and 97s and the numbers don't look that good compared to what we did in the past...either in w-l results nationally or college commits.

__________________________________________________
"We don't fix blame; we fix problems." Dick LeBeau

haterinho
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 124
Points : 1913
Join date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass Empty Re: 03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass

Post by Guest on 27/10/14, 10:42 am

futbollove wrote:And the village idiot finally makes an appearance.  jocolor  jocolor
You're absolutely correct. Sparta having to play faster, make quicker decisions, be more disciplined on defense, probably damaged those kids in a way that they will never recover. May as well take them out of soccer for good before any more harm can be done.
Or like one other poster stated... there are other leagues you can always play in.

lol, i love lackey excuses. lets see, how about if Sparta plays against 14 year olds, that will really help their game, make faster decisions,play faster be more disciplined on defense blah blah, you are a joke....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass Empty Re: 03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass

Post by futbollove on 27/10/14, 10:49 am

silentparent wrote:
futbollove wrote:And the village idiot finally makes an appearance.  jocolor  jocolor
You're absolutely correct. Sparta having to play faster, make quicker decisions, be more disciplined on defense, probably damaged those kids in a way that they will never recover. May as well take them out of soccer for good before any more harm can be done.
Or like one other poster stated... there are other leagues you can always play in.

lol, i love lackey excuses. lets see, how about if Sparta plays against 14 year olds, that will really help their game, make faster decisions,play faster be more disciplined on defense blah blah, you are a joke....
As long as their parents aren't only concerned with "not getting relegated", then yeah, actually it will. But that's a fact that I'm sure that's lost on someone like you. But hey, keep thinking that true development will come from playing  against kids equal to, or less than your DD's ability. Razz Razz
futbollove
futbollove
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 680
Points : 3567
Join date : 2011-09-07

Back to top Go down

03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass Empty Re: 03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass

Post by Guest on 27/10/14, 10:55 am

futbollove wrote:
silentparent wrote:
futbollove wrote:And the village idiot finally makes an appearance.  jocolor  jocolor
You're absolutely correct. Sparta having to play faster, make quicker decisions, be more disciplined on defense, probably damaged those kids in a way that they will never recover. May as well take them out of soccer for good before any more harm can be done.
Or like one other poster stated... there are other leagues you can always play in.

lol, i love lackey excuses. lets see, how about if Sparta plays against 14 year olds, that will really help their game, make faster decisions,play faster be more disciplined on defense blah blah, you are a joke....
As long as their parents aren't only concerned with "not getting relegated", then yeah. But that's a fact that I'm sure that's lost on someone like you. But hey, keep thinking that true development will come from playing  against kids equal to, or less than your DD's ability. Razz Razz

"But that's a fact that I'm sure that's lost on someone like you. But hey, keep thinking that true development will come from playing  against kids equal to, or less than your DD's ability"

BINGO!, tell me again how its good for srsa girls or any girls from higher divisions to play DOWN? in your own words, its not. so its used by clubs to skew games and violates the spirit of the league. It doesn't help any girl to develop while she sits on the bench WATCHING other girls play when SHE  could be playing. Your arguments are silly and insult anyone whose daughter loves the game...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass Empty Re: 03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass

Post by Soccerparent2 on 27/10/14, 11:07 am

As I read all the posts on CPP, it is amazing how many people say it is about "developing the girls".... then the next common theme, is at this age (U-12/U-13) it doesn't really matter about winning/losing, it should be all about developing at this age.... My question is at what age does it matter then? The vast majority of these girls will never play past high school... I would argue that most of the U-12/U-13 girls playing Lake Highlands have a pretty good shot already to make their High School team, so what is all this development about - They aren't going to make the Pros or World Cup team (one or two may, but most likely not)!!! In reality, "Development" should take place during practices and skill sessions NOT games.... The girls that go to the multiple practices each week and skills sessions, should have the opportunity to play the game and put what they learn into action - not sit the bench, so someone else from ANOTHER TEAM comes in to try and help the team win....In reality, a player from SRSA 03 would Develop better by attending a skills session or a team practice then playing in a D3 games on a different team.... Just my thoughts!

Soccerparent2
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 10
Points : 1858
Join date : 2014-05-28

Back to top Go down

03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass Empty Re: 03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass

Post by Holly Hunter on 27/10/14, 11:43 am

silentparent wrote:
futbollove wrote:
silentparent wrote:
futbollove wrote:And the village idiot finally makes an appearance.  jocolor  jocolor
You're absolutely correct. Sparta having to play faster, make quicker decisions, be more disciplined on defense, probably damaged those kids in a way that they will never recover. May as well take them out of soccer for good before any more harm can be done.
Or like one other poster stated... there are other leagues you can always play in.

lol, i love lackey excuses. lets see, how about if Sparta plays against 14 year olds, that will really help their game, make faster decisions,play faster be more disciplined on defense blah blah, you are a joke....
As long as their parents aren't only concerned with "not getting relegated", then yeah. But that's a fact that I'm sure that's lost on someone like you. But hey, keep thinking that true development will come from playing  against kids equal to, or less than your DD's ability. Razz Razz

"But that's a fact that I'm sure that's lost on someone like you. But hey, keep thinking that true development will come from playing  against kids equal to, or less than your DD's ability"

BINGO!, tell me again how its good for srsa girls or any girls from higher divisions to play DOWN? in your own words, its not. so its used by clubs to skew games and violates the spirit of the league. It doesn't help any girl to develop while she sits on the bench WATCHING other girls play when SHE  could be playing. Your arguments are silly and insult anyone whose daughter loves the game...
It really sucks that this club may be using it this way...  not all clubs do and I'm not going to argue semantics of which ones do or don't or what percentage that may be.  In my DD's case, no one sits the bench or sits out - if one plays down, then one from the "down" team plays up, that's the dealio - It seems some (if not most) teams will sit a player on the lower team and put the CPP player in place without giving that lower player the opportunity to make up that game playing up or with another team in the club laterally or below.  If that's the case, then that truly is a bastardization of the rules and sucks for the parents and player that were told that week before the game that their player will not be playing at all that week.
Holly Hunter
Holly Hunter
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 192
Points : 1903
Join date : 2014-10-15
Location : NTX

Back to top Go down

03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass Empty Re: 03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass

Post by soccernovice04 on 27/10/14, 12:20 pm

HeadHaunter wrote:
silentparent wrote:
futbollove wrote:
silentparent wrote:
futbollove wrote:And the village idiot finally makes an appearance.  jocolor  jocolor
You're absolutely correct. Sparta having to play faster, make quicker decisions, be more disciplined on defense, probably damaged those kids in a way that they will never recover. May as well take them out of soccer for good before any more harm can be done.
Or like one other poster stated... there are other leagues you can always play in.

lol, i love lackey excuses. lets see, how about if Sparta plays against 14 year olds, that will really help their game, make faster decisions,play faster be more disciplined on defense blah blah, you are a joke....
As long as their parents aren't only concerned with "not getting relegated", then yeah. But that's a fact that I'm sure that's lost on someone like you. But hey, keep thinking that true development will come from playing  against kids equal to, or less than your DD's ability. Razz Razz

"But that's a fact that I'm sure that's lost on someone like you. But hey, keep thinking that true development will come from playing  against kids equal to, or less than your DD's ability"

BINGO!, tell me again how its good for srsa girls or any girls from higher divisions to play DOWN? in your own words, its not. so its used by clubs to skew games and violates the spirit of the league. It doesn't help any girl to develop while she sits on the bench WATCHING other girls play when SHE  could be playing. Your arguments are silly and insult anyone whose daughter loves the game...
It really sucks that this club may be using it this way...  not all clubs do and I'm not going to argue semantics of which ones do or don't or what percentage that may be.  In my DD's case, no one sits the bench or sits out - if one plays down, then one from the "down" team plays up, that's the dealio - It seems some (if not most) teams will sit a player on the lower team and put the CPP player in place without giving that lower player the opportunity to make up that game playing up or with another team in the club laterally or below.  If that's the case, then that truly is a bastardization of the rules and sucks for the parents and player that were told that week before the game that their player will not be playing at all that week.
HH, I'm glad to see you're finally understanding what all these multiple threads regarding CPP are about. It's not about the teams using it the right way, they're all about the teams that abuse it. Regardless of whether I think your mystical club/coach that uses CPP as intended actually exists is a moot point, but if you are in that situation then you seem to be in the vast minority. Like I've stated in a previous thread, I don't mind if a team uses CPP to play up and I feel the rule needs to be changed accordingly. Look at the boys forum, you don't see multiple topics over there regarding CPP and the abuse. Why? Because they can't use it to play down. Pretty simple.

soccernovice04
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 75
Points : 2971
Join date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass Empty Re: 03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass

Post by Guest on 27/10/14, 12:35 pm

"Look at the boys forum, you don't see multiple topics over there regarding CPP and the abuse. Why? Because they can't use it to play down. Pretty simple."

it is seen as a reward, mostly on teams that are injury riddled and usually the kids dont play significant minutes. so people are usually ok with it...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass Empty Re: 03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass

Post by Holly Hunter on 27/10/14, 12:42 pm

soccernovice04 wrote:
HeadHaunter wrote:
silentparent wrote:
futbollove wrote:
silentparent wrote:
futbollove wrote:And the village idiot finally makes an appearance.  jocolor  jocolor
You're absolutely correct. Sparta having to play faster, make quicker decisions, be more disciplined on defense, probably damaged those kids in a way that they will never recover. May as well take them out of soccer for good before any more harm can be done.
Or like one other poster stated... there are other leagues you can always play in.

lol, i love lackey excuses. lets see, how about if Sparta plays against 14 year olds, that will really help their game, make faster decisions,play faster be more disciplined on defense blah blah, you are a joke....
As long as their parents aren't only concerned with "not getting relegated", then yeah. But that's a fact that I'm sure that's lost on someone like you. But hey, keep thinking that true development will come from playing  against kids equal to, or less than your DD's ability. Razz Razz

"But that's a fact that I'm sure that's lost on someone like you. But hey, keep thinking that true development will come from playing  against kids equal to, or less than your DD's ability"

BINGO!, tell me again how its good for srsa girls or any girls from higher divisions to play DOWN? in your own words, its not. so its used by clubs to skew games and violates the spirit of the league. It doesn't help any girl to develop while she sits on the bench WATCHING other girls play when SHE  could be playing. Your arguments are silly and insult anyone whose daughter loves the game...
It really sucks that this club may be using it this way...  not all clubs do and I'm not going to argue semantics of which ones do or don't or what percentage that may be.  In my DD's case, no one sits the bench or sits out - if one plays down, then one from the "down" team plays up, that's the dealio - It seems some (if not most) teams will sit a player on the lower team and put the CPP player in place without giving that lower player the opportunity to make up that game playing up or with another team in the club laterally or below.  If that's the case, then that truly is a bastardization of the rules and sucks for the parents and player that were told that week before the game that their player will not be playing at all that week.
HH, I'm glad to see you're finally understanding what all these multiple threads regarding CPP are about. It's not about the teams using it the right way, they're all about the teams that abuse it. Regardless of whether I think your mystical club/coach that uses CPP as intended actually exists is a moot point, but if you are in that situation then you seem to be in the vast minority. Like I've stated in a previous thread, I don't mind if a team uses CPP to play up and I feel the rule needs to be changed accordingly. Look at the boys forum, you don't see multiple topics over there regarding CPP and the abuse. Why? Because they can't use it to play down. Pretty simple.
 Mystical and mythical - must be, guess I'll keep my club to myself then - don't want everyone coming over trying to ruin a good thing... affraid
Holly Hunter
Holly Hunter
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 192
Points : 1903
Join date : 2014-10-15
Location : NTX

Back to top Go down

03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass Empty Re: 03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass

Post by sendit on 27/10/14, 03:24 pm

There are a lot of strong words being used like "cheating" and "violation" being thrown aroun...and if anyone is still unclear of CPP, then read the rule book. Although the CPP rule has been discussed to exhaustion on this forum, its probably here to stay. Not a fan of it myself since I believe it has as many negative impacts as it does positive...but send your complaints to LH. I seriously doubt they are taking notes on any of these threads.
sendit
sendit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 47
Points : 2267
Join date : 2013-05-29

Back to top Go down

03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass Empty Re: 03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass

Post by Triumph FC on 08/11/14, 09:18 am

Liverpool Barnes using 2 CPP this morning against our Aguero 03's. I guess we take it as a compliment that they think they can't beat us with their own squad. Sparta you should do the same!
Triumph FC
Triumph FC
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1611
Points : 5281
Join date : 2010-06-20

http://www.triumphfc.org

Back to top Go down

03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass Empty Re: 03 Solar Rush (Nero) Guess players - Club Pass

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum