» Game of the Week:
by Son_ofa_Pitch Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» Lake Highlands - Week 3
by Fightjunkie Yesterday at 11:40 pm

» 05 Talent Pool
by SkeetsG06 Yesterday at 06:06 pm

» THE WARRIORS, #1 Ranked Team in NORTH TEXAS, Looking to add
by Futbol4life Yesterday at 04:27 pm

» 07 Girls Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 10-12)
by U90C Yesterday at 04:08 pm

» Futsal Training @ GameOn Fort Worth
by burlesonsole Yesterday at 02:51 pm

» FBR09 Rankings September 18th, 2017
by boilerjoe_96 Yesterday at 02:44 pm

» FBR 08 September 19th, 2017
by FBR08G Yesterday at 11:45 am

» Looking for 08g
by DallasKicksGamez Yesterday at 10:29 am

» Looking for players!!
by DallasKicksGamez Yesterday at 10:23 am

» Coming soon!
by LP_Elite Yesterday at 07:56 am

» Lady Aztecs FC West - Need 02/01 Players
by ladyaztecsfcwest 18/09/17, 05:35 pm

» Ennis Thunder FC 03G (Midfield/forward needed)
by Speedy23 18/09/17, 02:37 pm

» Solar 08 Cavalle Blue - Goalkeeper
by FMSolar 18/09/17, 02:20 pm

» Should Be Good
by Cam203030 18/09/17, 01:23 pm

» Can a rec player play as a guest with Selects at Tourney?
by tigerdad 18/09/17, 12:00 pm

» Rumblings in 06 Land
by NoSpinZone 18/09/17, 11:45 am

» 07 Girls Teams - League Challenge Cup (Nov. 17-19)
by Axel Foley 18/09/17, 10:50 am

» FBR09 Rankings September 6th, 2017
by boilerjoe_96 18/09/17, 09:47 am

» Game of the week 04
by Cam203030 17/09/17, 08:52 pm

» When you struggle to compete
by SoccerDad75033 17/09/17, 09:35 am

» Whats the word on Solar/FCD/Texans DA vs ECNL
by BigErn 15/09/17, 05:46 pm

» New Futsal league in N Ft Worth
by EagleMountainSportsPlex 15/09/17, 09:38 am

» 06 Girl forward
by Spence 15/09/17, 07:47 am

» Looking for Youth Large Kit FCD
by FcdDad06g/07b 14/09/17, 09:59 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11343 registered users
The newest registered user is soccerparenting101

Our users have posted a total of 162817 messages in 20441 subjects

FBR 07 Girls November 17th

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: FBR 07 Girls November 17th

Post by raynedaysoccer on 19/11/14, 04:42 pm

I did ask Joe. I said nothing disparaging to Joe about anyone I asked about either. He just seemed to be in "the know" (DD is a LP player)

It sounds like a lot of folks know you on this board or know of you (good/bad/or indifferent).

I dont know you at all thus the reason i asked a poster. I made a comment about you being a janitor in a different thread in jest (as you like to say) due to the comments you made below:

"Oh, and next LP fundraiser... Bring em all to me, I'll write a check for it all!! Not sure it'll clear, but I'll write it"

Seeing that you couldnt clear a $20/check (assuming MS didnt donate much money on his LP salary)...I guessed you were a janitor at a HS (probably not a stretch). Not sure how that makes someone a racist? I dont even know the color of your skin. Do you understand the definition of racism? Probably not...

Sounds like we have a sensitive Sally or a thin-skinned Kicks parent. Either way you are annoying & shouldnt be casting stones (last time I check you have great talent and a sad bunch of parents and coaches).

raynedaysoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19/11/14, 04:45 pm

Well, there you have it... The whole thing was a Kicks bash... Jeez...

Done with this and you.

Back to top Go down

Post by raynedaysoccer on 19/11/14, 05:02 pm

I guess you wanna sweep all your LP & MS bashing & your racist accusations under the rug? How convenient. cheers

raynedaysoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19/11/14, 05:04 pm

raynedaysoccer wrote:I did ask Joe.  I said nothing disparaging to Joe about anyone I asked about either.  He just seemed to be in "the know" (DD is a LP player)

It sounds like a lot of folks know you on this board or know of you (good/bad/or indifferent).

I dont know you at all thus the reason i asked a poster.  I made a comment about you being a janitor in a different thread in jest (as you like to say) due to the comments you made below:

"Oh, and next LP fundraiser... Bring em all to me, I'll write a check for it all!! Not sure it'll clear, but I'll write it"

Seeing that you couldnt clear a $20/check (assuming MS didnt donate much money on his LP salary)...I guessed you were a janitor at a HS (probably not a stretch).  Not sure how that makes someone a racist? I dont even know the color of your skin. Do you understand the definition of racism?  Probably not...

Sounds like we have a sensitive Sally or a thin-skinned Kicks parent.  Either way you are annoying & shouldnt be casting stones (last time I check you have great talent and a sad bunch of parents and coaches).

All I can say is wow...affraid

Someone please get this man a patch for his daughter Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by leaguelegend on 19/11/14, 05:54 pm

bigtex wrote:
raynedaysoccer wrote:I did ask Joe.  I said nothing disparaging to Joe about anyone I asked about either.  He just seemed to be in "the know" (DD is a LP player)

I dont know you at all thus the reason i asked a poster.  I made a comment about you being a janitor in a different thread in jest (as you like to say) due to the comments you made below:

Seeing that you couldnt clear a $20/check (assuming MS didnt donate much money on his LP salary)...I guessed you were a janitor at a HS (probably not a stretch).  Not sure how that makes someone a racist? I dont even know the color of your skin. Do you understand the definition of racism?  Probably not...

Sounds like we have a sensitive Sally or a thin-skinned Kicks parent.  Either way you are annoying & shouldnt be casting stones (last time I check you have great talent and a sad bunch of parents and coaches).

All I can say is wow...affraid

Someone please get this man a patch for his daughter  Rolling Eyes

BUAHAHA! Not sure a patch for him or his daughter could help. -LL
leaguelegend
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19/11/14, 06:29 pm

Maybe not, but maybe he fits. What other group is messaging back and forth about forum member race/looks and what they do for a living. How are those even relevant??

Back to top Go down

Post by raynedaysoccer on 19/11/14, 07:53 pm

Let's get back to our roots: Complaining, thinking our DD is the next messi in pink cleats, and seeing over posting from the usual suspects.

raynedaysoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Futbol79 on 19/11/14, 10:17 pm

And how does he "fit", bigtex? Who from LP made any comment regarding race? Or anything, really? Certainly no one attacked Bo, but to say that he seems to hate LP. Your comments are ridiculous.

Futbol79
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheSoccerGuru on 02/12/14, 12:56 am

Just keep an eye on FCD South Blue squad as they are building something special. The top players that were on kicks team from previous seasons now reside on this squad. First season together with FCD and they destroyed their competition. All I'm saying they will be making a lot of noise going forward.

TheSoccerGuru
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by boilerjoe_96 on 02/12/14, 07:14 am

TheSoccerGuru wrote:Just keep an eye on FCD South Blue squad as they are building something special. The top players that were on kicks team from previous seasons now reside on this squad. First season together with FCD and they destroyed their competition. All I'm saying they will be making a lot of noise going forward.

Congrats on the great fall season! What are your plans for spring? CFBAL maybe?
boilerjoe_96
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Gambit on 02/12/14, 08:58 am

raynedaysoccer wrote: Sounds like we have a sensitive Sally or a thin-skinned Kicks parent.  Either way you are annoying & shouldnt be casting stones (last time I check you have great talent and a sad bunch of parents and coaches).

Wow, you take a couple of weeks off due to the holiday and come back to find this.... lol. What you guys been up to??? lol
Gambit
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gambit on 02/12/14, 09:00 am

Lets all just have it out. King of the cage style, and see who ends up on top... Grips must be gotten.
Gambit
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by $occerF@n on 02/12/14, 09:54 am

TheSoccerGuru wrote:Just keep an eye on FCD South Blue squad as they are building something special. The top players that were on kicks team from previous seasons now reside on this squad. First season together with FCD and they destroyed their competition. All I'm saying they will be making a lot of noise going forward.
Wow did someone just admit that their top players were developed by another coach and go on to brag about destroying a few teams in what some would consider a glorified rec league...now I have seen everything!

$occerF@n
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gambit on 02/12/14, 09:57 am

How 'bout them Cowboys!!! ... oh wait... Crying or Very sad
Gambit
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sho'Nuff on 02/12/14, 10:03 am

$occerF@n wrote:
Wow did someone just admit that their top players were developed by another coach and go on to brag about destroying a few teams in what some would consider a glorified rec league...now I have seen everything!
pwnd

TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by boilerjoe_96 on 02/12/14, 10:13 am

$occerF@n wrote:

First post for them. They know not what they say...
boilerjoe_96
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Gambit on 02/12/14, 10:18 am

boilerjoe_96 wrote:
$occerF@n wrote:

First post for them.  They know not what they say...
Gambit
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by boilerjoe_96 on 02/12/14, 10:28 am

Lurker: The new Avatar... cheers cheers cheers

I approve and makes me look forward to your posts.
boilerjoe_96
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Gambit on 02/12/14, 10:39 am

cheers
Gambit
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dfeeters on 02/12/14, 11:08 am

Congrats FCD South on an amazing season destroying the competition.  As far as top players that were on Kicks 07, Kicks 07 did pretty good without the top players last season in CFBAL in gold division.   I think they finished 1st or 2nd.  Is Kicks 07 the top team like they were at U6 and U7, No.  Does the coach and parents care? I don't think so last time I checked.  Continue destroying the competition and I hope Coach E continues working hard and concentrating on developing so they won't get destroyed when they play FCD.

Dfeeters
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gambit on 02/12/14, 11:11 am

and so it begins again... we seem to be able to do nothing but figure 8s on this forum.
Gambit
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunner9 on 02/12/14, 11:17 am

jm23jm wrote:

Congrats FCD South on an amazing season destroying the competition.  As far as top players that were on Kicks 07, Kicks 07 did pretty good without the top players last season in CFBAL in gold division.   I think they finished 1st or 2nd.  Is Kicks 07 the top team like they were at U6 and U7, No.  Does the coach and parents care? I don't think so last time I checked.  Continue destroying the competition and I hope Coach E continues working hard and concentrating on developing so they won't get destroyed when they play FCD.

Where is the "Like" button? cheers

TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dfeeters on 02/12/14, 11:19 am

lurkeruntilnow wrote:and so it begins again... we seem to be able to do nothing but figure 8s on this forum.

more like circles or zeros

Dfeeters
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by bwgophers on 02/12/14, 11:19 am

jm23jm wrote:

Hey JM. Is it me, or is my infamous "3-year Theorem" regarding NTX soccer parent whackadoodleness being proven true? First the '01's, then the '04's, now the '07's... Suspect

Can't wait to see what the '10's and '13's bring to the table... affraid

Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Location : Enjoying Semi-Retirement as the Michael Slater Honorary Professor Emeritus of FBR at the Chamber of Imaginary Knowledge

Back to top Go down

Post by Gambit on 02/12/14, 11:21 am

I have already caught wind of some '10s parents.... it is going to be a wild ride
Gambit
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by boilerjoe_96 on 02/12/14, 11:32 am

Hey I have a '10 dd too!!! too bad soccer isn't for her, I could get it started of right.
boilerjoe_96
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum