Latest topics
» 07' ODP
by TxFutbal Today at 03:28 pm

» ODP and DA to merge?
by PLAY2FEET!! Today at 03:11 pm

» Mansfield Revolution SC 02G Haub is looking for 2 players
by mcmoyer Today at 01:40 pm

» LH Week 4
by soccertard Today at 01:21 pm

» Hi-Pod Pro For Sale
by RightWingDad Today at 12:50 pm

» FC Dallas 09G West Willett
by terps37 Today at 10:55 am

» Liverpool 09 girls FLYNN
by LP_Elite Today at 10:02 am

» ODP training locations?
by Sillyparentsitsjustsoccer Today at 08:49 am

» Lake Highlands - Week 4 - Games of the week
by greaterisHe Today at 08:43 am

» Game of the Week:
by SickofSilliness Today at 07:13 am

» 09 Girls Teams - THE ROCK (Nov. 10-12)
by U90C Yesterday at 01:56 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory 20/09/17, 09:15 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory 20/09/17, 09:14 pm

» Dallas International Girls Cup 2018 - Play Against Top Teams
by MikeStebbins 20/09/17, 05:01 pm

» Dallas International Girls Cup 2018 - Play Against Top Teams
by MikeStebbins 20/09/17, 05:00 pm

» FC Frisco Storm 04G - 1 to 2 Players
by FriscoStorm04G 20/09/17, 03:59 pm

» LP Elite looking for players
by LP_Elite 20/09/17, 02:33 pm

» LP Elite looking for players
by LP_Elite 20/09/17, 02:32 pm

» Coming soon!
by LP_Elite 20/09/17, 02:19 pm

» Twisted Parenting
by TxFutbal 20/09/17, 01:30 pm

» Solar 11G Evans - Looking for players
by alw8585 20/09/17, 12:43 pm

» Lake Highlands - Week 3
by BigErn 20/09/17, 12:43 pm

» FBR09 Rankings September 18th, 2017
by ProDallas 20/09/17, 10:16 am

» Sting Weigelt 10/11 Looking for players
by sting08 20/09/17, 09:47 am

» Sting Academy Kit #14 - YS ($75 obo)
by soccer&lotsmoresoccer 20/09/17, 08:54 am

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11346 registered users
The newest registered user is natdogg11

Our users have posted a total of 162900 messages in 20458 subjects

04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 11 Match Ups/Predictions

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 11 Match Ups/Predictions

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 16/02/15, 12:22 pm

Here are LH Week 11 match ups. Lets Go!!

Sat. Feb 21, (GAMES)

FCD PREMIER vs. TEXAS SPIRIT
STING CUEVAS vs. LP ELITE
SOLAR CHELSEA vs. DT SOUTH
ODYSSEY vs. DT SCOTT
STING CHACON vs. D'FEETERS BLACK
STING HILTON vs. LP OWEN
DALLAS KICKS vs. LP PREMIER
STING GUTIERREZ vs. LP REDKNAPP
STING ANGELL vs. MUSTANGS FC
TEXAS SPIRIT N. vs. DT RED
avatar
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 840
Points : 2917
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 11 Match Ups/Predictions

Post by SD69 on 16/02/15, 12:29 pm

FCD PREMIER (0) vs. TEXAS SPIRIT (3)
STING CUEVAS (0) vs. LP ELITE (4)
SOLAR CHELSEA (0) vs. DT SOUTH (3)
ODYSSEY (0) vs. DT SCOTT (2)
STING CHACON (0) vs. D'FEETERS BLACK (2)
STING HILTON (1) vs. LP OWEN (2)
DALLAS KICKS (0) vs. LP PREMIER (3)
STING GUTIERREZ (2) vs. LP REDKNAPP (1)
STING ANGELL (1) vs. MUSTANGS FC (3)
TEXAS SPIRIT N. (2) vs. DT RED (1)
avatar
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1333
Points : 3193
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : On the SW side, in soccer purgatory.

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 11 Match Ups/Predictions

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 17/02/15, 09:11 am

Tic Tic ..
avatar
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 840
Points : 2917
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 11 Match Ups/Predictions

Post by Peak_Performance_Dad on 19/02/15, 12:30 pm

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:Here are LH Week 11 match ups.  Lets Go!!

Sat. Feb 21, (GAMES)

FCD PREMIER vs. TEXAS SPIRIT
STING CUEVAS vs. LP ELITE
SOLAR CHELSEA vs. DT SOUTH
ODYSSEY vs. DT SCOTT
STING CHACON vs. D'FEETERS BLACK
STING HILTON vs. LP OWEN
DALLAS KICKS vs. LP PREMIER
STING GUTIERREZ vs. LP REDKNAPP
STING ANGELL vs. MUSTANGS FC
TEXAS SPIRIT N. vs. DT RED

Here ya go!:

FCD PREMIER vs. TEXAS SPIRIT 2-0 Spirit
STING CUEVAS vs. LP ELITE 4-0 Elite
SOLAR CHELSEA vs. DT SOUTH 3-0 South
ODYSSEY vs. DT SCOTT 1-1 Tie
STING CHACON vs. D'FEETERS BLACK 3-1 D'Feet
STING HILTON vs. LP OWEN 2-1 Owen
DALLAS KICKS vs. LP PREMIER 6-0 Premier
STING GUTIERREZ vs. LP REDKNAPP Sting 1-0
STING ANGELL vs. MUSTANGS FC 2-2 Tie
TEXAS SPIRIT N. vs. DT RED 1-1 Tie
avatar
Peak_Performance_Dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 139
Points : 1908
Join date : 2012-11-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 11 Match Ups/Predictions

Post by soccerjack on 19/02/15, 01:20 pm

FCD PREMIER vs. TEXAS SPIRIT 3-0 Spirit
STING CUEVAS vs. LP ELITE 4-0 Elite
SOLAR CHELSEA vs. DT SOUTH 3-0 South
ODYSSEY vs. DT SCOTT 0-0 Tie
STING CHACON vs. D'FEETERS BLACK 3-1 D'Feet
STING HILTON vs. LP OWEN 2-1 sting
DALLAS KICKS vs. LP PREMIER 6-0 Premier
STING GUTIERREZ vs. LP REDKNAPP Sting 3-1
STING ANGELL vs. MUSTANGS FC 2-2 Tie
TEXAS SPIRIT N. vs. DT RED 2-1 tsn
avatar
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 878
Points : 2068
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 11 Match Ups/Predictions

Post by SFFL5 on 20/02/15, 09:45 am

FCD PREMIER (1) vs. TEXAS SPIRIT (3)
STING CUEVAS (0) vs. LP ELITE (5)
SOLAR CHELSEA (0) vs. DT SOUTH (4)
ODYSSEY (1) vs. DT SCOTT (2)
STING CHACON (0) vs. D'FEETERS BLACK (2)
STING HILTON (2) vs. LP OWEN (1)
DALLAS KICKS (0) vs. LP PREMIER (3)
STING GUTIERREZ (2) vs. LP REDKNAPP (1)
STING ANGELL (1) vs. MUSTANGS FC (1)
TEXAS SPIRIT N. (3) vs. DT RED (1)

SFFL5
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 32
Points : 1466
Join date : 2013-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 11 Match Ups/Predictions

Post by Ballzag on 20/02/15, 10:36 am

FCD PREMIER (1) vs. TEXAS SPIRIT (3)
STING CUEVAS (0) vs. LP ELITE (5)
SOLAR CHELSEA (0) vs. DT SOUTH (4)
ODYSSEY (1) vs. DT SCOTT (2)
STING CHACON (0) vs. D'FEETERS BLACK (2)
STING HILTON (2) vs. LP OWEN (1)
DALLAS KICKS (0) vs. LP PREMIER (3)
STING GUTIERREZ (3) vs. LP REDKNAPP (2)
STING ANGELL (1) vs. MUSTANGS FC (1)
TEXAS SPIRIT N. (2) vs. DT RED (1)
avatar
Ballzag
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 65
Points : 2440
Join date : 2011-03-22
Location : Over There

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 11 Match Ups/Predictions

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 20/02/15, 11:36 am

FCD PREMIER (0) vs. TEXAS SPIRIT (3)
STING CUEVAS (0) vs. LP ELITE (6)
SOLAR CHELSEA (0) vs. DT SOUTH (4)
ODYSSEY (0) vs. DT SCOTT (2)
STING CHACON (0) vs. D'FEETERS BLACK (2)
STING HILTON (1) vs. LP OWEN (2)
DALLAS KICKS (0) vs. LP PREMIER (3)
STING GUTIERREZ (3) vs. LP REDKNAPP (2)
STING ANGELL (1) vs. MUSTANGS FC (1)
TEXAS SPIRIT N. (1) vs. DT RED (2)
avatar
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 840
Points : 2917
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 11 Match Ups/Predictions

Post by MollyHatchet on 20/02/15, 12:13 pm

FCD PREMIER (0) vs. TEXAS SPIRIT (3)
STING CUEVAS (0) vs. LP ELITE (5)
SOLAR CHELSEA (0) vs. DT SOUTH (4)
ODYSSEY (0) vs. DT SCOTT (2)
STING CHACON (0) vs. D'FEETERS BLACK (2)
STING HILTON (1) vs. LP OWEN (2)
DALLAS KICKS (0) vs. LP PREMIER (3)
STING GUTIERREZ (2) vs. LP REDKNAPP (1)
STING ANGELL (2) vs. MUSTANGS FC (1)
TEXAS SPIRIT N. (1) vs. DT RED (2)
avatar
MollyHatchet
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 49
Points : 2420
Join date : 2011-03-27
Location : I'm travelin' down the road

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 11 Match Ups/Predictions

Post by kegsmen on 20/02/15, 09:37 pm

FCD PREMIER vs. TEXAS SPIRIT Spirit 3-1
STING CUEVAS vs. LP ELITE Elite 6-0
SOLAR CHELSEA vs. DT SOUTH South 4-0
ODYSSEY vs. DT SCOTT Scott 2-1
STING CHACON vs. D'FEETERS BLACK Feet 3-0
STING HILTON vs. LP OWEN Sting 2-1
DALLAS KICKS vs. LP PREMIER Premier 3-0
STING GUTIERREZ vs. LP REDKNAPP Sting 2-1
STING ANGELL vs. MUSTANGS FC Tie 1-1
TEXAS SPIRIT N. vs. DT RED DT Red 2-1
avatar
kegsmen
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 81
Points : 1943
Join date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 11 Match Ups/Predictions

Post by WestsideSoccer on 23/02/15, 06:50 pm

[quote="Son_ofa_Pitch"]Here are LH Week 11 match ups.  Lets Go!!

Sat. Feb 21, (GAMES)

FCD PREMIER vs. TEXAS SPIRIT         Spirit won 4-1
STING CUEVAS vs. LP ELITE              Elite won  3-0
SOLAR CHELSEA vs. DT SOUTH          South won 2-0
ODYSSEY vs. DT SCOTT                    2-2 tie
STING CHACON vs. D'FEETERS BLACK        1-1 tie
STING HILTON vs. LP OWEN            Owen won 2-1
DALLAS KICKS vs. LP PREMIER        Premier won 2-0
STING GUTIERREZ vs. LP REDKNAPP    StingG won2-1
STING ANGELL vs. MUSTANGS FC       Mustangs won 3-2
TEXAS SPIRIT N. vs. DT RED              Spirit N won 1-0

Any surprises in these results?

WestsideSoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 289
Points : 2393
Join date : 2012-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 11 Match Ups/Predictions

Post by PurplePonyPower on 23/02/15, 07:09 pm

The two ties and lack of blow-outs. South and Elite both had surprising scores.

PurplePonyPower
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 196
Points : 1409
Join date : 2014-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 11 Match Ups/Predictions

Post by go99 on 23/02/15, 08:23 pm

Elite came out with kids in all sorts of new positions. Didn't actually score until second half after the positions had gone back to normal. Really had the parents worried for awhile. Thought it would end in a tie
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2876
Points : 5657
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 11 Match Ups/Predictions

Post by Guest on 24/02/15, 04:50 am

When LP Premier hangs 2 on the Kicks and it's not surprising...that sort of says something. But with this Texas wind in the spring I wouldn't be surprised of a few upsets this half of the season...no ones excluded.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 11 Match Ups/Predictions

Post by soccerchicken on 24/02/15, 07:27 am

Used2bKix wrote:When LP Premier hangs 2 on the Kicks and it's not surprising...that sort of says something. But with this Texas wind in the spring I wouldn't be surprised of a few upsets this half of the season...no ones excluded.

You did mean "When LP Premier hangs only 2 on the Kicks and it's not surprising", right?

I don't think anyone is surprised LP Premier scored 2, but maybe some surprised they didn't score more!


bock bock
avatar
soccerchicken
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 158
Points : 1338
Join date : 2014-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 11 Match Ups/Predictions

Post by SD69 on 24/02/15, 07:59 am

Used2bKix wrote:When LP Premier hangs 2 on the Kicks and it's not surprising...that sort of says something. But with this Texas wind in the spring I wouldn't be surprised of a few upsets this half of the season...no ones excluded.
I would expect the more disciplined, possession teams to do better in the wind due to working the ball rather than relying on the long ball. Maybe not..
avatar
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1333
Points : 3193
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : On the SW side, in soccer purgatory.

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 11 Match Ups/Predictions

Post by go99 on 24/02/15, 08:36 am

you would think so
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2876
Points : 5657
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 11 Match Ups/Predictions

Post by Guest on 24/02/15, 10:29 am

Yeah that's exactly what I meant Colonel Sanders.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 11 Match Ups/Predictions

Post by FieldofDreams on 24/02/15, 11:22 am

go99 wrote:Elite came out with kids in all sorts of new positions. Didn't actually score until second half after the positions had gone back to normal. Really had the parents worried for awhile. Thought it would end in a tie

The purpose of my response is 2-fold, first to pay sincere comments on the type of soccer Elite plays and the second is to clarify and give our team a little more prop than you did.

Let me preface by saying that the soccer y'all's girls play is just plain fun to watch, especially the ball movement and finesse. The header-goal on the corner kick was skillful and amazing not to mention it almost happened a 2nd time. I even wish I had it on video. From the conversations on the sideline with other parents, many respect the level of soccer your team plays, it really is amazing.

With that being said, I very rarely post about our own team. This is one the one exception. Not sure play positioning led to the lack of goals by your team as was the heart and determination our girls played with - even being 1 play down (due to 4 injuries & sicknesses) in the first 5 minutes and not letting in a goal until 10 min left in the 2nd half. One fluke goal followed by an incredible header off a corner and then 1 PK made it 3 goals. So, the score was a bit deceiving, however, it was a respectful win on your end.

My point is to offer compliments to 2 deserving teams while paying a bit more credit to our team for how hard they played against Elite, than what you led others to believe.

FieldofDreams
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 121
Points : 2171
Join date : 2012-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 11 Match Ups/Predictions

Post by go99 on 24/02/15, 11:41 am

I thought you guys started with 11? I wasn't giving credit or discounting anything. It was a simple statement of fact. The coach started the game with girls jumbled into positions that they don't normally play. Maybe overconfidence on his part but certianly concerned the parents. This is D1 and every team is going to come out for a fight especially against our team. Coming out with a creative lineup is risky at best hubris at worst. Also a statement of fact the goals happened when the lineup returned to normal.
So I made no statement about your team or how hard they played that is for a matter of opinion and I really don't have an opinion on the sting teams because I can't keep track well enough to tell them apart.
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2876
Points : 5657
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 11 Match Ups/Predictions

Post by HeadHaunter on 24/02/15, 11:51 am

go99 wrote:I thought you guys started with 11?  I wasn't giving credit or discounting anything.  It was a simple statement of fact.  The coach started the game with girls jumbled into positions that they don't normally play.  Maybe overconfidence on his part but certianly concerned the parents.  This is D1 and every team is going to come out for a fight especially against our team.  Coming out with a creative lineup is risky at best hubris at worst.  Also a statement of fact the goals happened when the lineup returned to normal.  
So I made no statement about your team or how hard they played that is for a matter of opinion and I really don't have an opinion on the sting teams because I can't keep track well enough to tell them apart.
Start all "matter of fact" and end with a nice little parting shot...  Cool  So who called the coach to tell him to switch the players back? What a Face
avatar
HeadHaunter
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 136
Points : 1212
Join date : 2014-10-15
Location : NTX

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 11 Match Ups/Predictions

Post by PurplePonyPower on 24/02/15, 11:54 am

I was impressed by the determination of the Sting girls.

PurplePonyPower
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 196
Points : 1409
Join date : 2014-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 11 Match Ups/Predictions

Post by SD69 on 24/02/15, 12:12 pm

A lot of Sting teams do change coaches frequently, but Cuevas has had the same coach for at least the last 2-1/2 years. They have been a bit streaky this season, but has also proven that they can be a very dangerous team for anyone who takes them lightly.
avatar
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1333
Points : 3193
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : On the SW side, in soccer purgatory.

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 11 Match Ups/Predictions

Post by FieldofDreams on 24/02/15, 01:04 pm

go99 wrote:I thought you guys started with 11? (No, 10 players for the first few minutes, then just 1 sub for the remainder of the game.) I wasn't giving credit (you seldom do, which is fine) or discounting anything. It was a simple statement of fact. PPP commented on score of our game in an earlier post and you wanted to serve up an excuse about players being out of position. The coach started the game with girls jumbled into positions that they don't normally play.  Maybe overconfidence on his part but certianly concerned the parents.  This is D1 and every team is going to come out for a fight especially against our team. (Matter of opinion by myself and others - including your coach and other parents - that we actually came out fighting harder, than many other teams I've seen play Elite, thus why I wanted to call us out for once.) Coming out with a creative lineup is risky at best hubris at worst.  Also a statement of fact the goals happened when the lineup returned to normal. (Are you kiddin me? 1 goal when everyone got jumbled up in front of the net, another by an incredible corner kick header, and another on a PK on a handball by one of our players in the box. I would honestly say the excuse of position changes had nothing to do with those goals, but that's your opinion)
So I made no statement about your team or how hard they played that is for a matter of opinion (which is a way of saying that win was a result of your team's mis-positioning and not of our team's hard work. But that's ok, you are all about your team) and I really don't have an opinion on the sting teams because I can't keep track well enough to tell them apart. (nice jab)

FieldofDreams
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 121
Points : 2171
Join date : 2012-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 Fantasy Pick'Em Week 11 Match Ups/Predictions

Post by GO999 on 24/02/15, 01:34 pm

FieldofDreams wrote:
go99 wrote:I thought you guys started with 11? (No, 10 players for the first few minutes, then just 1 sub for the remainder of the game.) I wasn't giving credit (you seldom do, which is fine) or discounting anything. It was a simple statement of fact. PPP commented on score of our game in an earlier post and you wanted to serve up an excuse about players being out of position. The coach started the game with girls jumbled into positions that they don't normally play.  Maybe overconfidence on his part but certianly concerned the parents.  This is D1 and every team is going to come out for a fight especially against our team. (Matter of opinion by myself and others - including your coach and other parents - that we actually came out fighting harder, than many other teams I've seen play Elite, thus why I wanted to call us out for once.) Coming out with a creative lineup is risky at best hubris at worst.  Also a statement of fact the goals happened when the lineup returned to normal. (Are you kiddin me? 1 goal when everyone got jumbled up in front of the net, another by an incredible corner kick header, and another on a PK on a handball by one of our players in the box. I would honestly say the excuse of position changes had nothing to do with those goals, but that's your opinion)
So I made no statement about your team or how hard they played that is for a matter of opinion (which is a way of saying that win was a result of your team's mis-positioning and not of our team's hard work.  But that's ok, you are all about your team)  and I really don't have an opinion on the sting teams because I can't keep track well enough to tell them apart. (nice jab)

Reading Between the Lines....DANG!!!!!!Daddy Go
avatar
GO999
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 36
Points : 1218
Join date : 2014-06-28

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum