2016/2017 Schedules

LH Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» College Freshmen Top 100 - ECNL TEXAS
by Medicine Man Today at 05:01 pm

» Why is there not an 07 section in Select category?
by Medicine Man Today at 04:55 pm

» FBR09 Rankings October 17th, 2017
by soccergodntx Today at 04:24 pm

» This board Sucks!
by SD69 Today at 04:20 pm

» lake highlands next season
by Soccermomma2017 Today at 03:24 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory Today at 01:00 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory Today at 12:59 pm

» U-14G US Soccer DA Standings as of October 16th, 2017
by AngelinaGoalee Today at 11:50 am

» 08 Girls Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 10-12)
by U90C Today at 10:28 am

» Where will you be playing in the winter?
by dvdfdx1 Today at 10:03 am

» TOURNAMENT: THE ROCK - AUSTIN - November 10-12, 2017
by U90C Today at 09:25 am

» 09 Girls Teams - League Challenge Cup (Nov. 17-19)
by U90C Today at 09:17 am

» 09 Girls Teams - THE ROCK (Nov. 10-12)
by U90C Today at 09:14 am

» U8 Girls Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 10-12)
by U90C Today at 09:11 am

» 09 Girls Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup - Nov 10-12
by U90C Today at 09:10 am

» 07 Girls Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 10-12)
by U90C Today at 09:09 am

» FBR 08 October 17th 2017
by FBR08G Today at 08:34 am

» The bait and switch tactic
by Medicine Man Today at 06:21 am

» ECNL - How does dual roster work?
by Medicine Man Yesterday at 08:04 pm

» DTS 11/12
by southside2016 Yesterday at 07:06 pm

» Lake Highlands - Week 6 - Game of the Week
by Medicine Man Yesterday at 05:21 pm

» Register Now!! - 2017 PrimeTime Sports Thanksgiving Shootout
by PrimeTimeSoccer Yesterday at 04:50 pm

» D'Feeters 06G - [Aranha]
by DNWGS Yesterday at 04:33 pm

» Solar 08 Cavalle Blue - Goalkeeper
by FMSolar Yesterday at 04:22 pm

» Blitz FC 2010 -- Schulte
by Keith_R Yesterday at 03:34 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11379 registered users
The newest registered user is Judynq

Our users have posted a total of 164036 messages in 20594 subjects

03's Rumbling 04 Elephants? Elite? and ECNL?

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 03's Rumbling 04 Elephants? Elite? and ECNL?

Post by KeepLiving on 07/07/15, 06:58 pm

SameGameNewName wrote:Ok, had to go incognito for this one. Did some research on the D1 goalie to FWFC thing. Compared all of last years rosters with the currently posted rosters. Looks like FWFC did a wife swap (I mean goalie swap) with Dallas Texans South. This is what in Vegas we would call an even money exchange. Nothing gained nothing lost. Both keepers of equal abilities. So obviously not the upgrade that was advertised; there was uniquely another Dallas Texans South player that went to FWFC, but didn't jog my memory as an impact player. Anybody have any more intell?

Last edited by KeepLiving on 07/07/15, 07:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

KeepLiving
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo on 07/07/15, 07:15 pm

KeepLiving wrote:
SameGameNewName wrote:Ok, had to go incognito for this one. Did some research on the D1 goalie to FWFC thing. Compared all of last years rosters with the currently posted rosters. Looks like FWFC did a wife swap (I mean goalie swap) with Dallas Texans South. This is what in Vegas we would call an even money exchange. Nothing gained nothing lost. Both keepers of equal abilities. So obviously not the upgrade that was advertised; there was uniquely another Dallas Texans South player that went to FWFC, but didn't jog my memory as an impact player. Anybody have any more intell?
e

I would hardly call it a "wife swap" since the DTS goalie last year was a proven goalie who was able to hold court against some of the best in D1, and is a proven Dribble when it comes to PKs.  The other goalie was a converted midfielder and has not been battle tested as of now.  That will all change this year- but to say it is an even trade is a blatant sign of your ignorance for the keeper position.  I got to watch that keeper actually play against FWFC when she was a "hired gun" by a now D2 team against Fever in last years Kyle Owen and FWFC- and she wa able to save 3 out of 5 PKs that were taken and her and the Fever goalie had to go to 10 shooters each in PKs.

SPOKEN LIKE A PROUD PAPA!
Neo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Barca on 07/07/15, 07:54 pm

SameGameNewName wrote:
KeepLiving wrote:
e

I would hardly call it a "wife swap" since the DTS goalie last year was a proven goalie who was able to hold court against some of the best in D1, and is a proven Dribble when it comes to PKs.  The other goalie was a converted midfielder and has not been battle tested as of now.  That will all change this year- but to say it is an even trade is a blatant sign of your ignorance for the keeper position.  I got to watch that keeper actually play against FWFC when she was a "hired gun" by a now D2 team against Fever in last years Kyle Owen and FWFC- and she wa able to save 3 out of 5 PKs that were taken and her and the Fever goalie had to go to 10 shooters each in PKs.

SPOKEN LIKE A PROUD PAPA!
I'm more concerned with who has time to look up rosters to compare previous players with where they played. The only kid I know is my own and maybe the names of the kids on her team. Way to go #12 or #15 is how I usually support the kids. To know someone is trolling kids profiles on Got Soccer is problematic for me. I wonder why more parents have not said more about their little girls faces and names being published on Got Soccer? Did we sign a consent form to allow this? SMH!!
Barca
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NorthDallasSoccer on 07/07/15, 08:08 pm

I agree, Barca.
NorthDallasSoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ballhead on 07/07/15, 08:31 pm

Displaying the rosters and photos is an option on Gotsoccer.  All your manager has to do is uncheck the publish rosters and publish photos on the profile, and they'll go away.
ballhead
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeepLiving on 07/07/15, 08:43 pm

I agree Barca- it also shows that someone has way too much time on their hands to go and cross check rosters and then cross check again against a tournament roster...

KeepLiving
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo on 07/07/15, 09:17 pm

OK, really Barca or is it Keep Living. What you have just inferred is honestly sickening! REALLY "LOOKING AT LITTLE GIRL FACES!!!!!!!" In reality the posts I made never made a judgement on the level of skill that either of the goalies had; in fact it was neutral and done so on purpose. It was an analytical approach. It astounds me at times that anytime this board tries to discuss actual facts someone throws a wild pitch. At times someone like KeepLivingBarca, highest posting member I believe it says, makes us feel this is a serious forum that can help each of us enhance our knowledge of the age group we are in and other forum topics; THEN BAM back to WHAT!. This is why this board goes silent for long periods.

THANK GOD MY DAUGHTER'S TEAM DOESN'T SHOW FACES! LMAO
Neo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07/07/15, 10:15 pm

HILARIOUS!!!!! I doubt if they are looking at pictures, but if they are they may be looking at them with dd right beside them to verify which girl is who and from what team. Most of these girls have been playing against one another for almost half of their lives now, so I think they would know each other. Especially when you factor in ODP, Futsal, Guesting, Tournaments, and friends that have switched teams. No need for a dad or mom to LURK.... Not to mention social media (Instagram and FaceBook) letting you know who is where. CALM DOWN!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Threadjack on 11/07/15, 04:39 pm

Barca wrote:
Triumph FC wrote:
Barca wrote:On another note, Solar Llamas just posted they have a D-2 bye which means someone is officially out. Fever??

Right now I think it's wishful thinking because nothing has officially been announce although Fever emerging intact is a total impossible according to my friends that played there. Again nothing official so Solar might have a bye but then LH might say no you go through QT only time will tell
But coach, if they don't have a bye then that would be false advertisement!

I would think that would be incorrect saying they have a D2 bye seeing that only six players are returning to the team.

Threadjack
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by layinlow on 11/07/15, 06:12 pm

I don't think it matters how many players they have returning. They're the next team up and the number of players only matters when they're switching clubs.

layinlow
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BurnOnYou on 11/07/15, 06:29 pm

Have heard from a number of ex Fever parents that Fever 03 Phiri was disbanded. Couple of them that I know would never leave have moved to other teams and his daughter is rostered on the 02 team.

BurnOnYou
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum