2016/2017 Schedules

LH Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» College Freshmen Top 100 - ECNL TEXAS
by Medicine Man Today at 05:01 pm

» Why is there not an 07 section in Select category?
by Medicine Man Today at 04:55 pm

» FBR09 Rankings October 17th, 2017
by soccergodntx Today at 04:24 pm

» This board Sucks!
by SD69 Today at 04:20 pm

» lake highlands next season
by Soccermomma2017 Today at 03:24 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory Today at 01:00 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory Today at 12:59 pm

» U-14G US Soccer DA Standings as of October 16th, 2017
by AngelinaGoalee Today at 11:50 am

» 08 Girls Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 10-12)
by U90C Today at 10:28 am

» Where will you be playing in the winter?
by dvdfdx1 Today at 10:03 am

» TOURNAMENT: THE ROCK - AUSTIN - November 10-12, 2017
by U90C Today at 09:25 am

» 09 Girls Teams - League Challenge Cup (Nov. 17-19)
by U90C Today at 09:17 am

» 09 Girls Teams - THE ROCK (Nov. 10-12)
by U90C Today at 09:14 am

» U8 Girls Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 10-12)
by U90C Today at 09:11 am

» 09 Girls Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup - Nov 10-12
by U90C Today at 09:10 am

» 07 Girls Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 10-12)
by U90C Today at 09:09 am

» FBR 08 October 17th 2017
by FBR08G Today at 08:34 am

» The bait and switch tactic
by Medicine Man Today at 06:21 am

» ECNL - How does dual roster work?
by Medicine Man Yesterday at 08:04 pm

» DTS 11/12
by southside2016 Yesterday at 07:06 pm

» Lake Highlands - Week 6 - Game of the Week
by Medicine Man Yesterday at 05:21 pm

» Register Now!! - 2017 PrimeTime Sports Thanksgiving Shootout
by PrimeTimeSoccer Yesterday at 04:50 pm

» D'Feeters 06G - [Aranha]
by DNWGS Yesterday at 04:33 pm

» Solar 08 Cavalle Blue - Goalkeeper
by FMSolar Yesterday at 04:22 pm

» Blitz FC 2010 -- Schulte
by Keith_R Yesterday at 03:34 pm

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11379 registered users
The newest registered user is Judynq

Our users have posted a total of 164036 messages in 20594 subjects

U12 DIGC SRSA edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down

U12 DIGC SRSA edition

Post by go99 on 03/04/15, 05:40 pm

Shocked Shocked Am I hearing this correctly Shocked Shocked . Not only does LW not go to Solar on the 1st, he matches head to head and comes out with the draw? What happened? Has the Gap closed up it's U12 shop?


FYI just poking fun but would love a game breakdown.

avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2881
Points : 5687
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: U12 DIGC SRSA edition

Post by Till-I-Collapse on 03/04/15, 06:02 pm

Very close scores all around against Solar Red. Wonder if there will be an upset in the finals when The top 2 teams go head to head. Will Solar Gold pull it out?
avatar
Till-I-Collapse
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 247
Points : 2486
Join date : 2011-09-11
Location : Nunya!

Back to top Go down

Re: U12 DIGC SRSA edition

Post by go99 on 03/04/15, 07:03 pm

scores wise solar gold is looking more impressive
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2881
Points : 5687
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: U12 DIGC SRSA edition

Post by sccrprntsrcrazy on 03/04/15, 09:50 pm

I got to see the LP vs Solar game today and ill say this the Solar team doesn't look like they have progressed at all. Definitely didn't look like the day's of when DM had them. I was disappointed too see a lot of kick ball at times from the back. They "Solar" had a missed PK. Posession was definitely not the same as when I saw them back in the 03' division. LP played hard and fought for every ball and definitely had a chance to win the game also. You could definitely see the LP coaching staff has put in some work with there girls...

Im wondering with SRSA if not having the 2 old super stars on the team and the fact of him being ECNL coach put this team in the back burner, cause it looked that way...

I realize the gap closes for all teams but... whether you loved or hated the team It was fun too watch those girls play and it sucks to come back and see them stale mate.

That was my take on the match. Hopefully Im wrong and it was a bad or slow start for SRSA.

sccrprntsrcrazy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 83
Points : 1831
Join date : 2013-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: U12 DIGC SRSA edition

Post by Guest on 03/04/15, 10:55 pm

I know one thing I observed was ....Solar Gold was given a gift for their bracket....they had a cake walk.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U12 DIGC SRSA edition

Post by newbie123 on 03/04/15, 11:36 pm

sccrprntsrcrazy wrote:I got to see the LP vs Solar game today and ill say this the Solar team doesn't look like they have progressed at all. Definitely didn't look like the day's of when DM had them. I was disappointed too see a lot of kick ball at times from the back. They "Solar" had a missed PK. Posession was definitely not the same as when I saw them back in the 03' division. LP played hard and fought for every ball and definitely had a chance to win the game also. You could definitely see the LP coaching staff has put in some work with there girls...

Im wondering with SRSA if not having the 2 old super stars on the team and the fact of him being ECNL coach put this team in the back burner, cause it looked that way...

I realize the gap closes for all teams but... whether you loved or hated the team It was fun too watch those girls play and it sucks to come back and see them stale mate.

That was my take on the match. Hopefully Im wrong and it was a bad or slow start for SRSA.

Let me guess. Disgruntled Solar parent who no longer likes his dds coach!

newbie123
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 1
Points : 928
Join date : 2015-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: U12 DIGC SRSA edition

Post by go99 on 04/04/15, 12:29 am

don't know if they are disgruntled or not. Not sure if there is some fire but there is definitely smoke. Something happen with SRSA. Definitely not the definetly not the dominating performance of old
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2881
Points : 5687
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: U12 DIGC SRSA edition

Post by sccrprntsrcrazy on 04/04/15, 07:41 am

Looking at there gotsoccer is a telling sign vs recently 03' teams. I hope they pull through but im predicting sister team for the win.

sccrprntsrcrazy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 83
Points : 1831
Join date : 2013-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: U12 DIGC SRSA edition

Post by Barca on 04/04/15, 10:15 am

newbie123 wrote: Let me guess. Disgruntled Solar parent who no longer likes his dds coach![/color]
scratch

Prediction... There will be movement from the SRSA fold. The only question will be who they will pick players from... Solar Gold? Solar Elite LP Elite? Whatever happens, it will trigger some shuffling that should make the end of season and Summer fireworks fun to watch. Here are my predictions:

1. SRSA- Reshuffles the deck and keeps things moving with a few new additions
2. Solar Gold- will lose their top player to #1. Do they stay the course or fall apart when the parents figure out that their dds have no shot at ECNL with #1?
3. Sting Gut/Diaz- Will Diaz be allowed to take over Sting USA? Do they stay in with '03s or do they take a spot in the 02 world with their Pre-ECNL USA team?
4. FCD Premier- Sitting pretty and will only get better. They should pick up some players from the bomb that is going to go off in the Solar world. Heck, maybe this is where LP lands since go99 seems to think that the April 1st move is a no go to Solar.
5. Texans- Where do we start... Who are they? Where are they? GA has done a great job with spit and bubble gum to keep this team in the mix. Will Texans pick up another team like they have in the past? Maybe FWFC Black? Fever? LP? Who knows but I'm guessing something is in the works.
6. Feet- Well, not sure what to make of this situtation. Current coach is set to coach ECNL but will he move aside if Feet pick up a coup with one of the other D1 Indy's?
7. LP Elite- This will be the only Indy that I will comment on because they are significantly good. Maybe a few additions will make them better but you can't let a good thing fall apart with no ECNL hope for this team. Predictions: Will ECNL add Liverpool as one of its clubs? If so, problem solved. If not, where do they land? LW will not stand by and let his dds get poached. go99 says Solar is out... so that leaves: Feet- maybe? Texans- will they take him back? FCD- probably makes the most sense? Sting- Higgy could be doing a massive recruiting job to get LW on board but that would trigger another seismic shift/move?

With ECNL right around the corner, there will be change. Can't wait to see the show. This forum has been way too quiet and boring over the last few months.
avatar
Barca
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 365
Points : 2063
Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: U12 DIGC SRSA edition

Post by Barca on 04/04/15, 10:21 am

Till-I-Collapse wrote:Very close scores all around against Solar Red. Wonder if there will be an upset in the finals when The top 2 teams go head to head.  Will Solar Gold pull it out?

I predict SRSA to pull it off against LP or Gold in the finals. SRSA is who we think they are. They will only get better and will continue to be the gold standard in the 03 world. If they lose, then I will eat crow.
avatar
Barca
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 365
Points : 2063
Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: U12 DIGC SRSA edition

Post by go99 on 04/04/15, 04:32 pm

Okay SRSA is not eactly who we think they are but they may still pull it out. Ad far as the solar premier goes I have no idea but it was previously metioned the move would happen 4/1 and that date has passed so I am just guessing its a no go.
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2881
Points : 5687
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: U12 DIGC SRSA edition

Post by Zizou on 04/04/15, 09:35 pm

Barca wrote:
newbie123 wrote: Let me guess. Disgruntled Solar parent who no longer likes his dds coach![/color]
scratch

Prediction... There will be movement from the SRSA fold. The only question will be who they will pick players from... Solar Gold? Solar Elite LP Elite? Whatever happens, it will trigger some shuffling that should make the end of season and Summer fireworks fun to watch. Here are my predictions:

1. SRSA- Reshuffles the deck and keeps things moving with a few new additions
2. Solar Gold- will lose their top player to #1. Do they stay the course or fall apart when the parents figure out that their dds have no shot at ECNL with #1?
3. Sting Gut/Diaz- Will Diaz be allowed to take over Sting USA? Do they stay in with '03s or do they take a spot in the 02 world with their Pre-ECNL USA team?
4. FCD Premier- Sitting pretty and will only get better. They should pick up some players from the bomb that is going to go off in the Solar world. Heck, maybe this is where LP lands since go99 seems to think that the April 1st move is a no go to Solar.
5. Texans- Where do we start... Who are they? Where are they? GA has done a great job with spit and bubble gum to keep this team in the mix. Will Texans pick up another team like they have in the past? Maybe FWFC Black? Fever? LP? Who knows but I'm guessing something is in the works.
6. Feet- Well, not sure what to make of this situtation. Current coach is set to coach ECNL but will he move aside if Feet pick up a coup with one of the other D1 Indy's?
7. LP Elite- This will be the only Indy that I will comment on because they are significantly good. Maybe a few additions will make them better but you can't let a good thing fall apart with no ECNL hope for this team. Predictions: Will ECNL add Liverpool as one of its clubs? If so, problem solved. If not, where do they land? LW will not stand by and let his dds get poached. go99 says Solar is out... so that leaves: Feet- maybe? Texans- will they take him back? FCD- probably makes the most sense? Sting- Higgy could be doing a massive recruiting job to get LW on board but that would trigger another seismic shift/move?

With ECNL right around the corner, there will be change. Can't wait to see the show. This forum has been way too quiet and boring over the last few months.

One thing for sure ECNL will not be adding liverpool! Best to go ahead and make the changes now.

Zizou
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1787
Points : 3296
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: U12 DIGC SRSA edition

Post by Till-I-Collapse on 05/04/15, 10:16 am

I'm going with Gold to win in finals ....
avatar
Till-I-Collapse
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 247
Points : 2486
Join date : 2011-09-11
Location : Nunya!

Back to top Go down

Re: U12 DIGC SRSA edition

Post by Till-I-Collapse on 05/04/15, 11:51 am

No big surprise ... I was wrong.
avatar
Till-I-Collapse
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 247
Points : 2486
Join date : 2011-09-11
Location : Nunya!

Back to top Go down

Re: U12 DIGC SRSA edition

Post by Guest on 05/04/15, 01:44 pm

Being the best ain't always pretty....I guess.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U12 DIGC SRSA edition

Post by sccrprntsrcrazy on 06/04/15, 10:11 pm

Barca wrote:
newbie123 wrote: Let me guess. Disgruntled Solar parent who no longer likes his dds coach![/color]
scratch

Prediction... There will be movement from the SRSA fold. The only question will be who they will pick players from... Solar Gold? Solar Elite LP Elite? Whatever happens, it will trigger some shuffling that should make the end of season and Summer fireworks fun to watch. Here are my predictions:

1. SRSA- Reshuffles the deck and keeps things moving with a few new additions
2. Solar Gold- will lose their top player to #1. Do they stay the course or fall apart when the parents figure out that their dds have no shot at ECNL with #1?
3. Sting Gut/Diaz- Will Diaz be allowed to take over Sting USA? Do they stay in with '03s or do they take a spot in the 02 world with their Pre-ECNL USA team?
4. FCD Premier- Sitting pretty and will only get better. They should pick up some players from the bomb that is going to go off in the Solar world. Heck, maybe this is where LP lands since go99 seems to think that the April 1st move is a no go to Solar.
5. Texans- Where do we start... Who are they? Where are they? GA has done a great job with spit and bubble gum to keep this team in the mix. Will Texans pick up another team like they have in the past? Maybe FWFC Black? Fever? LP? Who knows but I'm guessing something is in the works.
6. Feet- Well, not sure what to make of this situtation. Current coach is set to coach ECNL but will he move aside if Feet pick up a coup with one of the other D1 Indy's?
7. LP Elite- This will be the only Indy that I will comment on because they are significantly good. Maybe a few additions will make them better but you can't let a good thing fall apart with no ECNL hope for this team. Predictions: Will ECNL add Liverpool as one of its clubs? If so, problem solved. If not, where do they land? LW will not stand by and let his dds get poached. go99 says Solar is out... so that leaves: Feet- maybe? Texans- will they take him back? FCD- probably makes the most sense? Sting- Higgy could be doing a massive recruiting job to get LW on board but that would trigger another seismic shift/move?

With ECNL right around the corner, there will be change. Can't wait to see the show. This forum has been way too quiet and boring over the last few months.


Great write up, i agree with alot of what you said. Couple of things i will say is if i was LP i would do all that i could to keep that team together for ECNL and find either Texans or DFeeters team or someone to move that team straight into.

Other part is there is alot of talent in the 03' world and this weekend showed it's Close for #1 through #5 teams i predict by ECNL time there will be no clear #1 team going into ECNL.


sccrprntsrcrazy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 83
Points : 1831
Join date : 2013-01-02

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum