Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Latest topics
Any pre pre-season predictions for Classic League this yearYesterday at 10:53 pmSoccerToneloc
Dad Just Figuring This OutYesterday at 09:39 pmNaturallytalented
Solar East 07 Boys Ackerson - LookingYesterday at 06:23 pmfactsmatter
Lady Aztecs FC 03G - Open SpotsYesterday at 05:12 pmLady Aztecs
Lady Aztecs FC 03G - Open SpotsYesterday at 04:55 pmLady Aztecs
03 Classic League D1Yesterday at 03:58 pmsprint
Interesting ArticleYesterday at 03:34 pmSoccerSuckers
Galaxy U-19 girls Arlington TxYesterday at 02:55 pmavandenbroeck
FBR July 16th 2018Yesterday at 01:45 pmTxFutbal
August preseason scrimmagesYesterday at 12:44 pm21forever
06 Girls Teams - U90C SUMMER SPLASH (Aug 17-19)Yesterday at 12:15 pmU90C
Sting 02 D ParkerYesterday at 11:53 amscdp2018
Premier Cup August 10th - 12th Yesterday at 11:40 amSolar Soccer Club Events
King TUT Boys ( Too hot?)Yesterday at 11:22 amUncleof05AP
08 Boys Teams - U90C SUMMER SPLASH (Aug 17-19)Yesterday at 10:42 amU90C
Read before posting Yesterday at 10:14 amNaturallytalented
09 Boys Teams - U90C SUMMER SPLASH (Aug 17-19)Yesterday at 09:24 amU90C
07 Girls Teams - U90C LABOR DAY OPEN (Aug 31st-Sept 3)Yesterday at 09:11 amU90C
02 Girls Teams - SPORTS CAPITAL CLASSIC - AUSTIN (Aug 10-12)Yesterday at 09:09 amU90C
TOURNAMENT: SPORTS CAPITAL CLASSIC - AUSTIN - August 10-12Yesterday at 09:04 amU90C
FCD 08G Red Looking for PlayerYesterday at 08:37 amChristieK
FCD 08G Premier Looking for PlayerYesterday at 08:36 amChristieK
Sting 09 Asher Yesterday at 07:12 amDasher
FBR09 Rankings June 20th, 201817/07/18, 10:05 pmGloryDays
Looking for Keeper !17/07/18, 09:47 pmkscarfone77
Log in

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 12496 registered users
The newest registered user is Ntxdad1

Our users have posted a total of 179424 messages in 23778 subjects

Boring 04 Forum

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Boring 04 Forum

Post by purplefrog on 13/04/15, 12:14 pm

What happened to the 04 forum? The girls go Select, and now there are nothing but boring posts about tournaments on the 04 forum. The 05s have threads about fights on the sidelines, trash-talking teams, etc.

Anyone have anything interesting to talk about in the 04 world?
avatar
purplefrog
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 132
Points : 1519
Join date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 13/04/15, 12:25 pm

I think we covered just about all going into select and nothing else to talk about..

1. RASE
2. J. Kenn
3. Johnny Soccer
4. TX Spirit being #1
5. DT South
6. The Elephant in the room
7. more RASE, etc, etc

I'm sure there were more. Help me out.
avatar
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 866
Points : 3248
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by SD69 on 13/04/15, 12:35 pm

I think this typically happens once the girls go select. In academy, the uncertainty of player rosters, new to competitive rec parents, anticipation of QT, etc.., keep things lively. Now the only thing that brings out any posters is the talk of CPP which brings in uncertainty of player rosters listed above.

Its too bad that DTS has that tie against Chacon. It would've been interesting two teams being tied going in to the end of the season.
avatar
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1357
Points : 3520
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : On the SW side, in soccer purgatory.

Back to top Go down

Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 13/04/15, 12:39 pm

SD69 wrote:I think this typically happens once the girls go select. In academy, the uncertainty of player rosters, new to competitive rec parents, anticipation of QT, etc.., keep things lively. Now the only thing that brings out any posters is the talk of CPP which brings in uncertainty of player rosters listed above.

Its too bad that DTS has that tie against Chacon. It would've been interesting two teams being tied going in to the end of the season.

Which two teams Twisted Evil ?
avatar
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 866
Points : 3248
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by Guest on 13/04/15, 12:42 pm

SOAP how could you leave out PLD...
I think all this rain and snow took the winds out of my sails. I was just participating in petty disputes. 
I guess I just hope we continue to win and TXSpirit and or LP Premier could surprise LP Elite. Not making that statement to be funny or anything but I sure would appreciate it Clark or LW!! 

Just suspend all topics until after or during State Cup.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by Guest on 13/04/15, 12:45 pm

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
SD69 wrote:I think this typically happens once the girls go select. In academy, the uncertainty of player rosters, new to competitive rec parents, anticipation of QT, etc.., keep things lively. Now the only thing that brings out any posters is the talk of CPP which brings in uncertainty of player rosters listed above.

Its too bad that DTS has that tie against Chacon. It would've been interesting two teams being tied going in to the end of the season.

Which two teams Twisted Evil ?
Chacon and LP Elite...duhhh!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 13/04/15, 12:59 pm

Used2bKix wrote:SOAP how could you leave out PLD...
I think all this rain and snow took the winds out of my sails. I was just participating in petty disputes. 
I guess I just hope we continue to win and TXSpirit and or LP Premier could surprise LP Elite. Not making that statement to be funny or anything but I sure would appreciate it Clark or LW!! 

Just suspend all topics until after or during State Cup.

My bad Kix, how could I. Y'all still have Clark left. I guess it can be taken the same way.. C'Mon Clark, help us with wiggle room incase of a slip up. And wasn't it a nail-biter last time y'all played Owen?
avatar
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 866
Points : 3248
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by Peak_Performance_Dad on 13/04/15, 01:19 pm

purplefrog wrote:What happened to the 04 forum?  The girls go Select, and now there are nothing but boring posts about tournaments on the 04 forum.  The 05s have threads about fights on the sidelines, trash-talking teams, etc.

Anyone have anything interesting to talk about in the 04 world?

Yes, the dust has settled and most teams know how they stack up relative to other teams. I am curious to see which teams will finish 8 - 10 and qualify for D1 in the fall and which ones will be left on the outside looking in. Some teams are starting to separate, but there are meaningful matches left for everyone.

Now, will it just stop raining. I know they need some in Cali!
avatar
Peak_Performance_Dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 139
Points : 2208
Join date : 2012-11-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by SD69 on 13/04/15, 01:23 pm

I think this year will be the most points ever for the coveted 10th spot. It looks like the 10th spot could be given to someone with 29 points this year. A lot of parity at the middle of the pack.
avatar
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1357
Points : 3520
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : On the SW side, in soccer purgatory.

Back to top Go down

Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by purplefrog on 13/04/15, 01:30 pm

Looks like a tight race for the last couple "bye" spots in D3 also. That will be interesting to see how that turns out.
avatar
purplefrog
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 132
Points : 1519
Join date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by Guest on 13/04/15, 01:31 pm

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
Used2bKix wrote:SOAP how could you leave out PLD...
I think all this rain and snow took the winds out of my sails. I was just participating in petty disputes. 
I guess I just hope we continue to win and TXSpirit and or LP Premier could surprise LP Elite. Not making that statement to be funny or anything but I sure would appreciate it Clark or LW!! 

Just suspend all topics until after or during State Cup.

My bad Kix, how could I. Y'all still have Clark left. I guess it can be taken the same way.. C'Mon Clark, help us with wiggle room incase of a slip up.  And wasn't it a nail-biter last time y'all played Owen?
Hell naw it wasn't SOAP...a thrashing!! Plus the have taken a step backwards. We played them in Arlington last tournament.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 13/04/15, 01:41 pm

LH Current Standing. Which team has the toughest road.  My take, Odyssey.  FCD Premier don't have a case in 13th spot.  They have to play 12th, 10th, 9th, & 8th and win to get in at 10th..

12th place: TX Spirit N.,  remaining games - D'Feet Black, FCD Premier, LP Owen, Mustangs, Solar Chelsea

11th place : DT Red, remaining games - LP Owen, LP RedKnapp, LP Premier, D. Kicks and Sting Cuevas

10th place: Sting Chacon, remaining games - FCD Premier, LP Elite, LP RedKnapp, DT Red, Sting Gutierrez

9th place: Sting Gutierrez, remaining games - DT South, Solar Chelsea, DT Red, Odyssey, FCD Premier, Sting Chacon

8th place: Odyssey, remaining games - Sting Cuevas, TX Spirit, Sting Angell, FCD Premier, Sting Gutierrez, DT South

Forgot to mention, LP Owen is not out of the woods just yet at #7.. remaining games - DT Red, D'Feet, TX Spirit N. LP Premier, DT South


Last edited by Son_ofa_Pitch on 13/04/15, 02:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Making a point)
avatar
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 866
Points : 3248
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by KnKsDad on 13/04/15, 01:54 pm

Just curious, why no games scheduled weekend of 4/25, is something going on that weekend?

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 926
Points : 3324
Join date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by Guest on 13/04/15, 02:02 pm

KnKsDad wrote:Just curious, why no games scheduled weekend of 4/25, is something going on that weekend?
A lot of parents will be spending that weekend at home purifying their body after 4/20...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by KnKsDad on 13/04/15, 02:13 pm

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:LH Current Standing. Which team has the toughest road.  My take, Odyssey.  FCD Premier don't have a case in 13th spot.  They have to play 12th, 10th, 9th, & 8th and win to get in at 10th..

12th place: TX Spirit N.,  remaining games - D'Feet Black, FCD Premier, LP Owen, Mustangs, Solar Chelsea

11th place : DT Red, remaining games - LP Owen, LP RedKnapp, LP Premier, D. Kicks and Sting Cuevas

10th place: Sting Chacon, remaining games - FCD Premier, LP Elite, LP RedKnapp, DT Red, Sting Gutierrez

9th place: Sting Gutierrez, remaining games - DT South, Solar Chelsea, DT Red, Odyssey, FCD Premier, Sting Chacon

8th place: Odyssey, remaining games - Sting Cuevas, TX Spirit, Sting Angell, FCD Premier, Sting Gutierrez, DT South

Forgot to mention, LP Owen is not out of the woods just yet at #7.. remaining games - DT Red, D'Feet, TX Spirit N. LP Premier, DT South

I disagree regarding Odyssey. They probably have an easier road at this point only needing to win probably 2 out of 6 and likely will win at least 3. Although, the team that uses CPP most liberally will probably have the easiest road. TSN has the toughest due to the overall parity with the remaining opponents.


Last edited by KnKsDad on 13/04/15, 02:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 926
Points : 3324
Join date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by SD69 on 13/04/15, 02:18 pm

Not sure what D1 team has been using multiple CPP players in games if any, but we are just about in that part of league play that allows only one CPP per game (last 3).
avatar
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1357
Points : 3520
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : On the SW side, in soccer purgatory.

Back to top Go down

Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by Peak_Performance_Dad on 13/04/15, 02:27 pm

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:LH Current Standing. Which team has the toughest road.  My take, Odyssey.  FCD Premier don't have a case in 13th spot.  They have to play 12th, 10th, 9th, & 8th and win to get in at 10th..

12th place: TX Spirit N.,  remaining games - D'Feet Black, FCD Premier, LP Owen, Mustangs, Solar Chelsea

11th place : DT Red, remaining games - LP Owen, LP RedKnapp, LP Premier, D. Kicks and Sting Cuevas

10th place: Sting Chacon, remaining games - FCD Premier, LP Elite, LP RedKnapp, DT Red, Sting Gutierrez

9th place: Sting Gutierrez, remaining games - DT South, Solar Chelsea, DT Red, Odyssey, FCD Premier, Sting Chacon

8th place: Odyssey, remaining games - Sting Cuevas, TX Spirit, Sting Angell, FCD Premier, Sting Gutierrez, DT South

Forgot to mention, LP Owen is not out of the woods just yet at #7.. remaining games - DT Red, D'Feet, TX Spirit N. LP Premier, DT South

SoaP, Any elaboration why you think Odyssey has the toughest road?  Seems to me they are in a better spot from a points perspective than some of the teams behind them.
avatar
Peak_Performance_Dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 139
Points : 2208
Join date : 2012-11-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by KnKsDad on 13/04/15, 02:32 pm

Well there are still 5 to 6 games remaining. Also, one CPP used in an otherwise evenly matched game could be the difference.

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 926
Points : 3324
Join date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by go99 on 13/04/15, 02:39 pm

that DTS owen game is looking pretty good for a cpp right about now Twisted Evil
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 5965
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by SD69 on 13/04/15, 02:43 pm

Anyone know what happened with the Premier-Sting game on Saturday?
avatar
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1357
Points : 3520
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : On the SW side, in soccer purgatory.

Back to top Go down

Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 13/04/15, 02:46 pm

I'll take it back.. What's going to help Odyssey is LP Owen struggling. Playing TX Spirit, FDC Premier, DT South and the much improved Sting Gutierrez is still tough. Don't sleep on Cuevas Twisted Evil
avatar
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 866
Points : 3248
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by KnKsDad on 13/04/15, 02:49 pm

SD69 wrote:Anyone know what happened with the Premier-Sting game on Saturday?

Idea

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 926
Points : 3324
Join date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by SD69 on 13/04/15, 03:11 pm

go99 wrote:that DTS owen game is looking pretty good for a cpp right about now Twisted Evil

Not sure what you meant by this go, but it does bring up an interesting scenario. Owen/DTS is the last game of the season. If for some unlikely reason Elite falters between now and then with a loss or tie, would Elite want to send down a stud to help the Owen team out? To add another wrinkle, Elite plays Premier that same day. A lot of what ifs, but it'd be interesting how it'd play out if DTS had the lead going into the final week. At the very least, there'd be a lot of LP interest in the Owen/DTS evening game.
avatar
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1357
Points : 3520
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : On the SW side, in soccer purgatory.

Back to top Go down

Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by go99 on 13/04/15, 03:18 pm

It would take a loss. A tie still leaves elite on top with that unbelievably sexy goals against. Almost as impressive as that goal differential
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 5965
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: Boring 04 Forum

Post by KnKsDad on 13/04/15, 03:22 pm

Not sure Elite would want to risk losing to Premier by sending a player to help out Owen. No offense, but regardless I'll be rooting for DTS in that one. Smile

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 926
Points : 3324
Join date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum