North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

03 State Cup Team List - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

03 State Cup Team List

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

03 State Cup Team List - Page 3 Empty Re: 03 State Cup Team List

Post by Barca 03/05/15, 03:13 pm

There goes my finalist...
Adjusted final: Solar Gold 2-0 over Sting G.

Barca
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFanOfDrama 03/05/15, 04:22 pm

Barca wrote:There goes my finalist...

You'll probably be wrong again. Your picking has really been off this year geek
NoFanOfDrama
NoFanOfDrama
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by turftoe9 03/05/15, 04:33 pm

Congratulations to Solar Gold. A very hard fought Match by both teams. They left everything on the field. Gold did what they needed to move on. Good luck next week, your sister team is pulling for you.
turftoe9
turftoe9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Barca 04/05/15, 01:54 pm

NoFanOfDrama wrote:

You'll probably be wrong again.  Your picking has really been off this year geek
Let's just say I won't be going to Vegas anytime soon. That or I should lay off of the margaritas. drunken
Barca
Barca
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFanOfDrama 04/05/15, 04:34 pm

Barca wrote:
NoFanOfDrama wrote:

You'll probably be wrong again.  Your picking has really been off this year geek
Let's just say I won't be going to Vegas anytime soon. That or I should lay off of the margaritas. drunken

I think you could go to Vegas, just put your money on the team OPPOSITE that you think will win. You'll clean up! LOL..just jokes.
NoFanOfDrama
NoFanOfDrama
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by outonthelimb 04/05/15, 11:26 pm

Barca wrote:
ArnoldZiffel wrote:You better check the groups before making that Solar v Solar in finals prediction
Good catch...  Embarassed I was just checking to see if anyone was paying attention since the usual suspects are in hibernation.

Based on the current groups. This is not Rocket Science...
A. SRSA  SOLAR CHELSEA GOLD
B. FCD  STING HILTON & the CUPCAKES
C. Sting G
D. Liverpool Elite  COSMOS

SRSA 2-1 over Elite
Sting G 2-0 over FCD

Finals: SRSA 3-0 over Sting G
 Tough prediction week eh?
outonthelimb
outonthelimb
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by outonthelimb 04/05/15, 11:36 pm

NoFanOfDrama wrote:
GrandTXSoccer wrote:Man, why didn't the managers of those teams say something at the seeding meeting? Do they still have those meetings or did they stop having them?

The pairings aren't bad.  When you consider 5 of the teams are in the top 20 nationally (seven if Gutierrez wouldn't have disappeared and SRSA was still in the 03 group), there are going to be some bracket seeding issues.

There is more than one bracket that has top teams:

A
Chelsea Red
SRSA

B
This is a cakewalk for FCD Prem  

C
Gutierrez
DT South

D
Liverpool Elite
Cosmos

In any bracket, save bracket B, either team can come out on top.

What I would be complaining about/questioning is with this much talent in the brackets, there isn't a quarterfinals where #1 and #2 from each bracket move on.
 Seems like FCD may have slipped a bit on the icing.  Sorry I couldn't resist.....The cupcakes advance.
outonthelimb
outonthelimb
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Barca 05/05/15, 07:50 am

outonthelimb wrote:Tough prediction week eh?
Glad to see that I woke up da Bear from hibernation. Maybe in the future, I should just start saying that a Solar team will win since there may be more Solar teams come this summer. That should increase my odds. Wink
Barca
Barca
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by outonthelimb 05/05/15, 11:25 pm

Barca wrote:
outonthelimb wrote:Tough prediction week eh?
Glad to see that I woke up da Bear from hibernation. Maybe in the future, I should just start saying that a Solar team will win since there may be more Solar teams come this summer. That should increase my odds. Wink
 Don't tell me you are buying into LP Elite to Solar rumor too!?!  The man has pulled off some shrewd moves (LP Elite '00 to Solar '00 ECNL & Juventus/FCD Gold '03 to Solar '03) in the past but there is no way he can get two top flight '03 teams to join an already full cupboard over at Solar.  I'm calling BS on LP Elite to Solar.
outonthelimb
outonthelimb
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by herradura 06/05/15, 09:12 am

After a brief hiatus and some rehab, I am back with some advice... Go ahead and do the research and find a credible pre-teen therapist for your DD.

We just thought that going select was going to be "bumpy" - well, it wasn't.... Get ready for a whole new $&%#storm from June 1- July 1 - can you see it??? can you hear it??? can you smell it???

I do. affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
herradura
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFanOfDrama 09/05/15, 07:26 pm

Games Today:

Sting Hilton was up 2-0 against Gutierrez at the start of the second half.

Cosmos and Solar were tied 0-0, but only played 15 minutes of the first half because of an injury.

I can see them starting the Cosmos vs. Solar game over, but will they do the same for Sting vs Sting? Or will they just play one half.

Anyone know the scoop?
NoFanOfDrama
NoFanOfDrama
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoFanOfDrama 09/05/15, 07:39 pm

Here is a cut and paste of the rule. I think there is enough gray area for just about anything tomorrow morning:

UNFINISHED GAMES
Unfinished games due to any cause shall be replayed providing neither team is at fault and play has not reached half time. If play is stopped after completion of the first half, and cannot be resumed as determined by the Youth Commissioner or his/her designee and provided neither team is at fault, the Youth Commissioner or his/her designee may deem the game completed. Should play be stopped at any time due to one of the teams being adjudged at fault, it shall be at the discretion of the State Cup Committee as to whether the game is to be replayed, stand as is, or declared a forfeit. In the event of rain, only the Youth Commissioner or his/her designee has the right to cancel a game. You will not be notified. To check for cancellations or SCHEDULE CHANGES check the web at www.ntxsoccer.org and click on the State Cup Logo. For Rain out information call: 214-814-4321
NoFanOfDrama
NoFanOfDrama
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by doublevision 09/05/15, 09:09 pm

by reading the rules you would assume that Sting Hilton would be "deemed" the winner. 1st half was completed and about to start the 2nd. Fair thing to do would be to play 2nd half starting at 2-0.

doublevision
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Barca 09/05/15, 11:25 pm

herradura wrote:After a brief hiatus and some rehab, I am back with some advice... Go ahead and do the research and find a credible pre-teen therapist for your DD.

We just thought that going select was going to be "bumpy" - well, it wasn't.... Get ready for a whole new $&%#storm from June 1- July 1 - can you see it??? can you hear it??? can you smell it???

I do. affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Smell what the Rock is cooking!!!
Sorry, I couldn't resist. Let us all know... This forum needs to light up now. Way past due...
Barca
Barca
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/05/15, 12:53 pm

Question: what is it that Hilton is doing different? Now, of course you hear the rumors that he got new forwards.... If so, from where? Either way they have looked good since April 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/05/15, 01:36 pm

Umm. What the hell are srsa doing different? One day I am swallowing tear soaked beer hearing "you will never be srsa". The next they are not making it out of bracket play. Not a peep from the 03 crowd. They have the players and supposed to have the better coach at solar but gold is making all of the noise. Oh and forget about sting. Seems like awhile back I was hearing about cosmos being pretenders not contenders but yet here they still are.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/05/15, 03:12 pm

Just a question.... I think the coach is doing an AWESOME job, but you know how parents don't want to ever give the coach props... As for SRSA they have the least amount of athletes when it comes to the top teams. Now, those athletes are getting better at soccer and you see the difference. Also, if the 2 were back with SRSA NO one would question how good they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/05/15, 03:49 pm

As "athletes" get better at soccer so should the skilled players. And as far as the THE TWO go. What you are saying is that the TEAM was just a good team with 2 Outstanding players. Not sure I am buying that version of the team. Do we have a lack of focus or looking too far ahead to ECNL and forgetting about the games now? Did the move to the 02's cause them to lose that chip on their shoulder. Did the rest of the 03's jumping on their bandwagon to tell them how great they are cause them to forget that you are only as good as your last game.

I can see solar gold heading into practice and games to prove they are the best solar team. I can see Elite waking up to show that they are truly elite. I can see cosmos pushing to show and indie can stand with the big dogs. What is SRSA fighting for? Is this a one off or have they become complacent and we are watching the end of a dynasty?
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/05/15, 04:12 pm

They still haven't lost to any of the teams that you mentioned.... Ok, if you say so.... The margin gets closer as they get older..... Also, if each team is at full strength I still believe SRSA would win 99% of the time. What would be nice is to see a weekly injury report just as they do in football. Then you can make that assumption.

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 10/05/15, 04:42 pm

Thats true they just failed to beat them all and only manged to lose to tsc. And at this point I am not so sure Solar Gold is a loss 99% of the time. Solar gold seems to be hungrier and want it more. SRSA was a better team when you all hated them. Now I am calling them out as SOFT and a former great on the slide Twisted Evil . Hopefully they take it personal, get pissed off and come back with some edge. And start to play games with an attitude that says the rest of the 03's don't belong on the field with us. Otherwise who is ready to take the crown?

The GAP is no longer selling khakis in 03 sizes
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/05/15, 05:39 pm

Lol!!!! True!!! I will say the lost to TSC was minus 5 starters that were at Disney either guesting with Arsenal from California or Solar Gold.

Back to top Go down

Post by outonthelimb 10/05/15, 11:26 pm

Outsidelookingin wrote:Question: what is it that Hilton is doing different? Now, of course you hear the rumors that he got new forwards.... If so, from where? Either way they have looked good since April 1.
Hilton's recent better play isn't so recent. Sans the Solar Gold debacle we've been playing better since Jan 1 when everyone was healthy. It's a combination of things. Team has been healthy and collectively playing better, coach has made a few lineup adjustments and the new forward from California has added an element we haven't had before. Texas historically has defensive gems and the '03 defenders continue that trend but it is hard to defend what you practically cannot see. She is invisible/invincible and as crafty up top as I've ever seen. I don't mind going "out on a limb" in saying I've never seen a player quite like her....maybe noone has and that's saying a lot.
outonthelimb
outonthelimb
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by turftoe9 11/05/15, 07:49 am

outonthelimb wrote:
Outsidelookingin wrote:Question: what is it that Hilton is doing different? Now, of course you hear the rumors that he got new forwards.... If so, from where? Either way they have looked good since April 1.
 Hilton's recent better play isn't so recent.  Sans the Solar Gold debacle we've been playing better since Jan 1 when everyone was healthy. It's a combination of things.  Team has been healthy and collectively playing better, coach has made a few lineup adjustments and the new forward from California has added an element we haven't had before.  Texas historically has defensive gems and the '03 defenders continue that trend but it is hard to defend what you practically cannot see.  She is invisible/invincible and as crafty up top as I've ever seen.  I don't mind going "out on a limb" in saying I've never seen a player quite like her....maybe noone has and that's saying a lot.

Looking forward to seeing her play!
turftoe9
turftoe9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer315 11/05/15, 10:06 am

outonthelimb wrote:
 Hilton's recent better play isn't so recent.  Sans the Solar Gold debacle we've been playing better since Jan 1 when everyone was healthy. It's a combination of things.  Team has been healthy and collectively playing better, coach has made a few lineup adjustments and the new forward from California has added an element we haven't had before.  Texas historically has defensive gems and the '03 defenders continue that trend but it is hard to defend what you practically cannot see.  She is invisible/invincible and as crafty up top as I've ever seen.  I don't mind going "out on a limb" in saying I've never seen a player quite like her....maybe noone has and that's saying a lot.

Careful, you may have the master recruiter checking out some of your games and/or practices...
soccer315
soccer315
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Koba 11/05/15, 10:49 am

More importantly, mystery forward from the Golden State has allowed Sting H to escape the relegation zone.
Koba
Koba
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/05/15, 09:16 am

So is there a score to the Hilton vs Guiterrez game? Or will they start over?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next