2017/2018 Schedules

LH Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Open Practice Dallas Texans 09G Scarfone
by Mpereztx10 Today at 10:00 am

» Speed & Agility Training in Plano
by mamabee Today at 9:44 am

» Liverpool FC IA 08 Girls (The Colony)
by SGS Yesterday at 11:59 pm

» Playoffs coming...
by Medicine Man Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» D'Feeters Black 08 Girls
by Dfeeters Black Yesterday at 5:47 pm

» D'Feeters Black 09 Girls
by Dfeeters Black Yesterday at 5:46 pm

» 05 Girls Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (May 11-13)
by U90C Yesterday at 5:39 pm

» 09 Girls Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C Yesterday at 3:38 pm

» U8 Girls Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C Yesterday at 3:35 pm

» U7 Girls Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C Yesterday at 3:32 pm

» Solar 06G The Colony - adding to roster
by SolarWest Yesterday at 3:21 pm

» Solar 09G Covey
by skipper Yesterday at 2:52 pm

» Solar 08G Covey
by skipper Yesterday at 2:51 pm

» List of Soccer Clubs/Teams in Garland
by FCsoccer1 Yesterday at 2:31 pm

» Looking for GK Trainer - Mid Cities Area
by Sideline Mom Yesterday at 2:19 pm

» Solar 11G Evans Opening
by mamabee Yesterday at 2:18 pm

» Bio Banding Initiative ( CLICK LINK )
by Foxysoccermom Yesterday at 1:59 pm

» Fever United 09 White (Keller,Colleyville, Southlake)
by DVaughn14 Yesterday at 12:58 pm

» 09 Girls Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (May 11-13)
by U90C Yesterday at 12:47 pm

» American Academy of Soccer - Forming '11 Academy Team
by Mccarthy23 Yesterday at 12:36 pm

» American Academy of Soccer - Forming '10 Academy Team
by Mccarthy23 Yesterday at 12:35 pm

» American Academy of Soccer - Forming '09 Academy Team
by Mccarthy23 Yesterday at 12:35 pm

» Summer Camps - Alliance/Keller/North Fort Worth Area
by TXAllianceSoccer Yesterday at 11:41 am

» Summer Camps - Alliance/Keller/North Fort Worth Area
by TXAllianceSoccer Yesterday at 11:39 am

» 07 Girls Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (May 11-13)
by U90C Yesterday at 11:17 am

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11705 registered users
The newest registered user is soccermom4life

Our users have posted a total of 171017 messages in 21489 subjects

04 State Cup predictions

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: 04 State Cup predictions

Post by SickofStupidity on Fri May 15, 2015 8:52 am

BigErn wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:Yeah...he did.

Really Cleansheets ... modus operandi?  You sure are clever.

This accusation was made a couple weeks ago based on hearsay from a 5th grader.  We all know we hear things like this from our girls, especially after a loss or a controversial game.  In this case, none of the Premier parents were behind either goal, nor were any of us on your half of the field, nor did we have anybody harassing your daughter.  

BTW Go99 ... Thanks for bringing this back into the conversation.


So basically, Ernie was saying "she is in 5th grade so she was either lying, made it up, or misunderstood the parent's encouragement as heckling."

And if not, well "our girls hear this all the time so what's the big deal?  Suck it up!"

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 791
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 State Cup predictions

Post by Cleansheets on Fri May 15, 2015 9:10 am

BigErn wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:Yeah...he did.

Really Cleansheets ... modus operandi?  You sure are clever.

This accusation was made a couple weeks ago based on hearsay from a 5th grader.  We all know we hear things like this from our girls, especially after a loss or a controversial game.  In this case, none of the Premier parents were behind either goal, nor were any of us on your half of the field, nor did we have anybody harassing your daughter.  

BTW Go99 ... Thanks for bringing this back into the conversation.
My bad BigE, I'm sorry. I must be wrong since you say I am!?! Ya know what I think it is...my daughter must be lying as well as several of her defenders. Since you say so, they didn't HEAR and SEE this person. Pesky 5th graders and their imaginations. I think they are behind this conspiracy. Yeah... and they might also be behind the Roswell coverup, JFK assassination, The Illuminati and the moon landing! Yeah... I think you're right. BTW tell K.R. I said hello.

__________________________________________________
Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.
avatar
Cleansheets
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 1094
Points : 3100
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : ...is everything

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 State Cup predictions

Post by Cleansheets on Fri May 15, 2015 9:23 am

SickofSilliness wrote:
BigErn wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:Yeah...he did.

Really Cleansheets ... modus operandi?  You sure are clever.

This accusation was made a couple weeks ago based on hearsay from a 5th grader.  We all know we hear things like this from our girls, especially after a loss or a controversial game.  In this case, none of the Premier parents were behind either goal, nor were any of us on your half of the field, nor did we have anybody harassing your daughter.  

BTW Go99 ... Thanks for bringing this back into the conversation.


So basically, Ernie was saying "she is in 5th grade so she was either lying, made it up, or misunderstood the parent's encouragement as heckling."

And if not, well "our girls hear this all the time so what's the big deal?  Suck it up!"
It is unfortunate that this should ever happen at all. A grown man has no business addressing 11 year old girls in that manner, in that situation. People should know better. That's the "big deal"!

If "you're girls hear that all the time", then maybe you should grow a pair and do something to stop it. Otherwise take your own advice.

__________________________________________________
Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.
avatar
Cleansheets
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 1094
Points : 3100
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : ...is everything

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 State Cup predictions

Post by go99 on Fri May 15, 2015 9:26 am

SickofSilliness wrote:
BigErn wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:Yeah...he did.

Really Cleansheets ... modus operandi?  You sure are clever.

This accusation was made a couple weeks ago based on hearsay from a 5th grader.  We all know we hear things like this from our girls, especially after a loss or a controversial game.  In this case, none of the Premier parents were behind either goal, nor were any of us on your half of the field, nor did we have anybody harassing your daughter.  

BTW Go99 ... Thanks for bringing this back into the conversation.


So basically, Ernie was saying "she is in 5th grade so she was either lying, made it up, or misunderstood the parent's encouragement as heckling."

And if not, well "our girls hear this all the time so what's the big deal?  Suck it up!"
+

I am with SOS here. If thats the worst they say about your team I wouldn't worry about it too much. Out of all of the horrible things people like to say about lets say DTS you can also add state cup finalist.
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2883
Points : 5878
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 State Cup predictions

Post by Cleansheets on Fri May 15, 2015 9:36 am

go99 wrote:
SickofSilliness wrote:
BigErn wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:Yeah...he did.

Really Cleansheets ... modus operandi?  You sure are clever.

This accusation was made a couple weeks ago based on hearsay from a 5th grader.  We all know we hear things like this from our girls, especially after a loss or a controversial game.  In this case, none of the Premier parents were behind either goal, nor were any of us on your half of the field, nor did we have anybody harassing your daughter.  

BTW Go99 ... Thanks for bringing this back into the conversation.


So basically, Ernie was saying "she is in 5th grade so she was either lying, made it up, or misunderstood the parent's encouragement as heckling."

And if not, well "our girls hear this all the time so what's the big deal?  Suck it up!"
+

I am with SOS here.  If thats the worst they say about your team I wouldn't worry about it too much.  Out of all of the horrible things people like to say about lets say DTS you can also add state cup finalist.
I don't give a rats fat azz about what someone says about our team. My concern is about my daughter and what is said to HER directly. Hey, but if that kind of stuff is ok with you then so be it Mr. Parent of The Year.

__________________________________________________
Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.
avatar
Cleansheets
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 1094
Points : 3100
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : ...is everything

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 State Cup predictions

Post by go99 on Fri May 15, 2015 9:39 am

Cleansheets wrote:
SickofSilliness wrote:
BigErn wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:Yeah...he did.

Really Cleansheets ... modus operandi?  You sure are clever.

This accusation was made a couple weeks ago based on hearsay from a 5th grader.  We all know we hear things like this from our girls, especially after a loss or a controversial game.  In this case, none of the Premier parents were behind either goal, nor were any of us on your half of the field, nor did we have anybody harassing your daughter.  

BTW Go99 ... Thanks for bringing this back into the conversation.


So basically, Ernie was saying "she is in 5th grade so she was either lying, made it up, or misunderstood the parent's encouragement as heckling."

And if not, well "our girls hear this all the time so what's the big deal?  Suck it up!"
It is unfortunate that this should ever happen at all. A grown man has no business addressing 11 year old girls in that manner, in that situation. People should know better. That's the "big deal"!

If "you're girls hear that all the time", then maybe you should grow a pair and do something to stop it. Otherwise take your own advice.

Actually yes you hear all sorts of things yelled from the sideline (don't know about the endline) And my dd wears her big girls pants so she knows fans talk and players play. The only real advice is if the keeper is being distracted by someone behind the goal she needs to notify one of the game officials and then focus and continue to play. not notify daddy AFTER the game. Parents cannot help you on the field you must help yourself. IF it took place and IF it was recognized by the official (or pointed out by the girls) the ref would have made the person move
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2883
Points : 5878
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 State Cup predictions

Post by go99 on Fri May 15, 2015 9:47 am

Cleansheets wrote:
go99 wrote:
SickofSilliness wrote:
BigErn wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:Yeah...he did.

Really Cleansheets ... modus operandi?  You sure are clever.

This accusation was made a couple weeks ago based on hearsay from a 5th grader.  We all know we hear things like this from our girls, especially after a loss or a controversial game.  In this case, none of the Premier parents were behind either goal, nor were any of us on your half of the field, nor did we have anybody harassing your daughter.  

BTW Go99 ... Thanks for bringing this back into the conversation.


So basically, Ernie was saying "she is in 5th grade so she was either lying, made it up, or misunderstood the parent's encouragement as heckling."

And if not, well "our girls hear this all the time so what's the big deal?  Suck it up!"
+

I am with SOS here.  If thats the worst they say about your team I wouldn't worry about it too much.  Out of all of the horrible things people like to say about lets say DTS you can also add state cup finalist.
I don't give a rats fat azz about what someone says about our team. My concern is about my daughter and what is said to HER directly. Hey, but if that kind of stuff is ok with you then so be it Mr. Parent of The Year.

Actually the about someones team was for premier as in don't worry so much about this because if this is the worst they can say about your team then you are looking pretty good.

That being said do I get a trophy or something for "parent of the year"? Maybe a cool one like the state cup. Oh wait! you haven't seen that one (now that was petty). But on a semi serious note. I am okay with the fact that my DD knows she can't live her life by what people say too and about her. And she also doesn't need me to run and try to fight all her battles for her
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2883
Points : 5878
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 State Cup predictions

Post by Cleansheets on Fri May 15, 2015 9:56 am

Ok...first of all the ref and their coach was notified during the game but at halftime. The person was gone by then.
Secondly, I do need to fight my daughters battles for her when they involve a grown man who should know better.
Of course you don't need to fight your daughters battles for her because she's bigger than you...no, now that was petty.

__________________________________________________
Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.
avatar
Cleansheets
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 1094
Points : 3100
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : ...is everything

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 State Cup predictions

Post by jsullivan81 on Fri May 15, 2015 9:59 am

Cleansheets wrote:
Of course you don't need to fight your daughters battles for her because she's bigger than you...no, now that was petty.

Well played sir.....

jsullivan81
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 419
Points : 2411
Join date : 2012-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 State Cup predictions

Post by go99 on Fri May 15, 2015 10:11 am

LMAO NICE!!! No she is tiny. We have her 15yr old brother fight for her he is bigger than us both.
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2883
Points : 5878
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 State Cup predictions

Post by Guest on Fri May 15, 2015 10:16 am

"Bigger than you..." Ohhhhhhhh!!! That's low...no pun intended!! (What does no pun intended mean?)

Yeah, I agree Sheets...parents whining about girls cussing on the field but can make sense of adult/child interactions?!? Sorry but not sorry, mess with mine and I'll justify the "SouthSide" behavior...I was like that before I got to Texas...

3 things u don't ever do 
Mess with a man, his family, or his mama, you do that you want drama!!

I live by a different creed...
I rather my wife and kids know daddy gonna protect them faster than he can notify the authorities...
I don't condone violence....unless Im the administrator...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 04 State Cup predictions

Post by go99 on Fri May 15, 2015 10:37 am

If it happened then it shouldn't have but from your description it sounds like it was delt with since he was gone after the half.

My dd often plays out wide and if I got shaken and went all southside by all of the things said too and about her over the season during games I am not sure how many games we would have finished. As long as they stay off the field and don't touch my kid she is strong enough to handle herself. You just have to learn to let the SMALL things GO otherwise you just come up SHORT in the end.
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2883
Points : 5878
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 State Cup predictions

Post by Guest on Fri May 15, 2015 10:48 am

Stay classy Liverpool!

Keep rising above the fray. :-/

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 04 State Cup predictions

Post by Guest on Fri May 15, 2015 11:04 am

go99 wrote:If it happened then it shouldn't have but from your description it sounds like it was delt with since he was gone after the half.

My dd often plays out wide and if I got shaken and went all southside by all of the things said too ("to") and about her over the season during games I am not sure how many games we would have finished.  As long as they stay off the field and don't touch my kid she is strong enough to handle herself. You just have to learn to let the SMALL things GO otherwise you just come up SHORT in the end.

My daughter plays wide also...I'm glad she never told me any parents said anything to her...there's always a discrete way to get to the parking lot.
Let me rephrase that...I'm glad no parent ever said anything to her...because she would have told me if they did...
Most I've heard is "faster such and such, shes not faster than you!! stronger such and such shes not stronger than you!!" "dont let her push you arounddd!!"
I just say calmly... "There you go babe..."

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 04 State Cup predictions

Post by ElClassico on Fri May 15, 2015 11:41 am

go99 wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:
SickofSilliness wrote:
BigErn wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:Yeah...he did.

Really Cleansheets ... modus operandi?  You sure are clever.

This accusation was made a couple weeks ago based on hearsay from a 5th grader.  We all know we hear things like this from our girls, especially after a loss or a controversial game.  In this case, none of the Premier parents were behind either goal, nor were any of us on your half of the field, nor did we have anybody harassing your daughter.  

BTW Go99 ... Thanks for bringing this back into the conversation.


So basically, Ernie was saying "she is in 5th grade so she was either lying, made it up, or misunderstood the parent's encouragement as heckling."

And if not, well "our girls hear this all the time so what's the big deal?  Suck it up!"
It is unfortunate that this should ever happen at all. A grown man has no business addressing 11 year old girls in that manner, in that situation. People should know better. That's the "big deal"!

If "you're girls hear that all the time", then maybe you should grow a pair and do something to stop it. Otherwise take your own advice.

Actually yes you hear all sorts of things yelled from the sideline (don't know about the endline) And my dd wears her big girls pants so she knows fans talk and players play.  The only real advice is if the keeper is being distracted by someone behind the goal she needs to notify one of the game officials and then focus and continue to play. not notify daddy AFTER the game.  Parents cannot help you on the field you must help yourself.  IF it took place and IF it was recognized by the official (or pointed out by the girls) the ref would have made the person move

So it's the 11 year old's fault... Makes sense to me, how could an 11 year old not be mature enough to deal with a grown man, one who's so bent that they feel it's appropriate to heckle little girls.
avatar
ElClassico
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 359
Points : 1819
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 State Cup predictions

Post by Holly Hunter on Fri May 15, 2015 12:24 pm

This is stupid - I like the way Go says: "so she knows fans talk and players play."  Fans?  Is this pro soccer?  WTF?  11 year olds have parents, not fans...  there in lies the entire problem...
avatar
Holly Hunter
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 164
Points : 1454
Join date : 2014-10-15
Location : NTX

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 State Cup predictions

Post by yellowcard5 on Fri May 15, 2015 12:46 pm

Really quite simple. Under no circumstance should a parent ever talk to any of the opposing teams players. Most of the kids would be much better off if their own parents didn't talk to them either, but we all know that isn't going to happen.

The fact that some on here make it sound like parents talking to opposing players is common place amazes me. Maybe I don't listen enough at games.

yellowcard5
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 90
Points : 2704
Join date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 State Cup predictions

Post by PurplePonyPower on Fri May 15, 2015 12:54 pm

Solution: ban parents from games.

PurplePonyPower
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 196
Points : 1623
Join date : 2014-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 State Cup predictions

Post by yellowcard5 on Fri May 15, 2015 1:03 pm

PurplePonyPower wrote:Solution: ban parents from games.

If our kids could only be so lucky.

yellowcard5
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 90
Points : 2704
Join date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 State Cup predictions

Post by ElClassico on Fri May 15, 2015 1:08 pm

It's why a lot of the girls like indoor, they say they can't hear the parents through the glass.

But honestly, they way to stop it is within your own team first. Hard to complain about others when your group is sideline coaching, joystick parenting, etc. Simply let your girls play the game. They aren't listening to you anyway so you're just adding noise and confusing the situation.
avatar
ElClassico
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 359
Points : 1819
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 State Cup predictions

Post by Holly Hunter on Fri May 15, 2015 3:42 pm

ElClassico wrote:It's why a lot of the girls like indoor, they say they can't hear the parents through the glass.

But honestly, they way to stop it is within your own team first. Hard to complain about others when your group is sideline coaching, joystick parenting, etc. Simply let your girls play the game. They aren't listening to you anyway so you're just adding noise and confusing the situation.
That's not true, the kids hear their parents all the time, I've watched kiddos reprimand their parents from the field - and it's awesome!!!  I love to watch a kiddo stick up for themselves on the field when their parent is yelling for them to do this or that and they yell something like, "you're not my coach" or "that's not what the coach told me to do" or "stop yelling at me while I'm playing" - I've heard all three uttered during games before.

However, it is too bad that they have to say anything at all....  pale
avatar
Holly Hunter
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 164
Points : 1454
Join date : 2014-10-15
Location : NTX

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 State Cup predictions

Post by ElClassico on Fri May 15, 2015 4:16 pm

HeadHaunter wrote:
ElClassico wrote:It's why a lot of the girls like indoor, they say they can't hear the parents through the glass.

But honestly, they way to stop it is within your own team first. Hard to complain about others when your group is sideline coaching, joystick parenting, etc. Simply let your girls play the game. They aren't listening to you anyway so you're just adding noise and confusing the situation.
That's not true, the kids hear their parents all the time, I've watched kiddos reprimand their parents from the field - and it's awesome!!!  I love to watch a kiddo stick up for themselves on the field when their parent is yelling for them to do this or that and they yell something like, "you're not my coach" or "that's not what the coach told me to do" or "stop yelling at me while I'm playing" - I've heard all three uttered during games before.

However, it is too bad that they have to say anything at all....  pale

Oh they hear you...most aren't listening though.
avatar
ElClassico
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 359
Points : 1819
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum