North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
+27790324557 MEET A PROFESSIONA PSYCHIC, SPIRITUAL HEALER ON28/12/23, 07:07 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557STRONG LOVE SPELLS FOR RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE WH28/12/23, 06:58 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557WE ARE THE ILLUMINATI, REGISTER AS A NEW MEMBER 28/12/23, 06:53 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557THIS IS THE ILLUMINATI JOINING POINT 28/12/23, 06:46 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557 THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US28/12/23, 06:37 amkawayidamirrows
THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US ONLINE IS+277928/12/23, 06:28 amkawayidamirrows
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Congratulations LP 04G Elite - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15800 registered users
The newest registered user is Kewb11

Our users have posted a total of 205165 messages in 31955 subjects

Congratulations LP 04G Elite

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Congratulations LP 04G Elite - Page 2 Empty Re: Congratulations LP 04G Elite

Post by kegsmen 15/06/15, 11:25 am

So many new posters to the forum. The trolls are out and hiding behind new masks....gotta love the anonymity game.

kegsmen
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/06/15, 11:38 am

Make a screen name to question one play or missed call by the ref...
Must be more lurkers to come....

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 15/06/15, 11:44 am

douchebag wrote:So after looking at their website, I do not see an ECNL Program for them. So, Elite is just a name that has no real purpose other than to win games locally and travel to tournaments, but no real shot at being seen by top colleges later on because they cannot participate in ECNL Sanctioned Leagues because the club does not have a membership in ECNL, the top league in the nation for girls. Wasted Days and Wasted Nights for all Elite Teams at LP America. Doesn't Sting, D'Feeters, FC Dallas have teams in ECNL? Why not go to one of those if your players are that good?

D-Bag sounds like a disgruntled coach from a club that has ECNL....Just let us know the woods you are hiding in so the authorities can find you....they just want to talk.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Looking04 15/06/15, 11:55 am

dbag sounds like someone from a club with an ECNL program - that just had their top team bumped by a LP "non-ECNL" team

Looking04
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 15/06/15, 02:09 pm

douchebag wrote:Just trying to understand why LP Elite is such a big deal and there is no where to go productive after U12. Texans have an ECNL program, so why doesn't LP have an ECNL program. Does anyone know?

Just trying to understand why you care so much about ECNL at U11

Sounds like someone from a team / club that spends more time selling their club as an ECNL club than they do actually developing ECNL players

Or maybe someone from a team / club with some butthurt that their team just got bumped down by a LP team that made the jump early to an ECNL club

I like that "what's the big deal? so what that they just kicked the crap out of some of the best teams in the country not from Texas.  They aren't all that because they aren't from an ECNL club"

Is your club selling some of that "pre-ECNL" snake oil as well?

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandTXSoccer 15/06/15, 02:50 pm

Very appropriate screen name.

Elite isn't going anywhere this year, there's no reason for them to move anywhere. Now they won't stay at LP after next season unless PB finally ponies up the money or swallows his pride and joins with a club that has an ECNL bid. Now Elite almost left before this year so it's not like they are opposed to leaving, just has to be the right place at the right time. My guess is they make the switch next year and move to Solar and CP takes over the team. Granted that's just pure speculation on my part and I've been wrong before but it's highly doubtful they stick with LP.

Great team to watch, congratulations on all your success LP Elite girls.

GrandTXSoccer
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by bird04 15/06/15, 05:32 pm

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:I would like to Congratulate Liverpool 04G Elite for a successful (1st year of select) U11 season.  Well played girls.  Looking forward to a successful U12 season, starting with Surf Cup 2015.

64 Games Played:
59 Wins
4 Ties
1 Loss
301 Goals For
21 Goals Against

2015 Premier Super Copa G (Jun) - 04 Girls - Division Champions
2015 North Texas State Cup (May) - 04 Girls - State Champions
2015 Jefferson Cup, Richmond VA. (Mar) - 04 Girls - Division Champions
2015 Lake Highlands Girls Classic League (Aug thru Feb) - 04 Girls - U11 Champions
2015 LHGCL Spring Roundup (Feb) - 04 Girls - Division Champions
2015 U90 Spring Kickoff (Feb) - 04 Girls - Division Champions
2015 Michael Brown Winter Classic (Jan) - 04 Girls - Division Champions
2014 Upper 90 Challenge (Dec) - 02/03 Girls - Undefeated
2014 Fall Premier Cup (Nov) - 03 Girls - Division Champions
2014 Real Colorado Cup - 03 Girls - Division Champions

Thanks to all the parents for their support.....

Agreed! Best team we've played by far...could only hang with you for a half (Minus the free kick! Ha!) and then went for broke with a two back formation and paid the price. As I've stated before, we come down there to gauge where we are and where we want to be going to as far as our play is concerned. Elite definitely elite. The last time we played you (TSH Kitterman) was when we just started 11v11 in a friendly and I think you whomped us 11-1 or something like that. We'll take an improvement to a 4-0 loss. Your team is very poised and talented and showed us some things we need to work on. Not a great playing weekend for us overall, honestly, but even if we were playing at 100%, we'd have a tough time winning or even a tie. But hope springs eternal and we hope to play you again sometime in the next year...after we've worked on some stuff. DT South, somewhat the same story, but that was really a 1-0 loss in my opinion. That particular game had some of the most one sided refereeing I've ever seen with 16 free kicks awarded to South vs 2 to us (one of which was called offside after coming off the goalie!), with their last FK awarded 1:30 minutes past regulation time to give 'em the last point they needed to make it 3-0...funny how that worked out Razz . Again, take away the FK's and they still beat us 1-0 fair and square....just really looking forward to another match-up down the road with yet another really good NTX team (DT South). Overall, great experience and hopefully we'll be back next year and give you some good competition...not quite there yet, but hoping!! Thanks for having us!

bird04
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 15/06/15, 06:35 pm

bird04 wrote:
Agreed! Best team we've played by far...could only hang with you for a half (Minus the free kick! Ha!) and then went for broke with a two back formation and paid the price. As I've stated before, we come down there to gauge where we are and where we want to be going to as far as our play is concerned. Elite definitely elite. The last time we played you (TSH Kitterman) was when we just started 11v11 in a friendly and I think you whomped us 11-1 or something like that. We'll take an improvement to a 4-0 loss. Your team is very poised and talented and showed us some things we need to work on. Not a great playing weekend for us overall, honestly, but even if we were playing at 100%, we'd have a tough time winning or even a tie. But hope springs eternal and we hope to play you again sometime in the next year...after we've worked on some stuff.  DT South, somewhat the same story, but that was really a 1-0 loss in my opinion. That particular game had some of the most one sided refereeing I've ever seen with 16 free kicks awarded to South vs 2 to us (one of which was called offside after coming off the goalie!), with their last FK awarded 1:30 minutes past regulation time to give 'em the last point they needed to make it 3-0...funny how that worked out Razz . Again, take away the FK's and they still beat us 1-0 fair and square....just really looking forward to another match-up down the road with yet another really  good NTX team (DT South). Overall, great experience and hopefully we'll be back next year and give you some good competition...not quite there yet, but hoping!! Thanks for having us!
If the keeper never had possession of the ball, she very well could've been offside.
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperCoach 15/06/15, 07:00 pm

SickofSilliness wrote:
douchebag wrote:Just trying to understand why LP Elite is such a big deal and there is no where to go productive after U12. Texans have an ECNL program, so why doesn't LP have an ECNL program. Does anyone know?

Sounds like someone from a team / club that spends more time selling their club as an ECNL club than they do actually developing ECNL players

Or maybe someone from a team / club with some butthurt that their team just got bumped down by a LP team that made the jump early to an ECNL club

I like that "what's the big deal? so what that they just kicked the crap out of some of the best teams in the country not from Texas.  They aren't all that because they aren't from an ECNL club"

Whats funny is you might of just solved the case of the babbling D-bag. I think He/She is on a team that goes by a color and he hates the Premier/elites.....Kind of like "He hates the Cans"...Great movie if anyone can guess which movie....
SuperCoach
SuperCoach
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ZzzKing 15/06/15, 07:56 pm

VultureVic wrote:
SickofSilliness wrote:

Whats funny is you might of just solved the case of the babbling D-bag.  I think He/She is on a team that goes by a color and he hates the Premier/elites.....Kind of like "He hates the Cans"...Great movie if anyone can guess which movie....

Die Milkface! Twisted Evil

ZzzKing
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperCoach 15/06/15, 08:06 pm

ZzzKing wrote:
VultureVic wrote:
SickofSilliness wrote:

Whats funny is you might of just solved the case of the babbling D-bag.  I think He/She is on a team that goes by a color and he hates the Premier/elites.....Kind of like "He hates the Cans"...Great movie if anyone can guess which movie....

Movie Name?
SuperCoach
SuperCoach
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperCoach 15/06/15, 08:15 pm

VultureVic wrote:
ZzzKing wrote:
VultureVic wrote:
SickofSilliness wrote:

Movie Name?

Disregard...too easy on movie name. Color of D-bag team and you are the winner.
SuperCoach
SuperCoach
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Looking04 15/06/15, 08:49 pm

Is it a color, or the absence of all color?

Looking04
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by bird04 15/06/15, 09:02 pm

SD69 wrote:
bird04 wrote:
Agreed! Best team we've played by far...could only hang with you for a half (Minus the free kick! Ha!) and then went for broke with a two back formation and paid the price. As I've stated before, we come down there to gauge where we are and where we want to be going to as far as our play is concerned. Elite definitely elite. The last time we played you (TSH Kitterman) was when we just started 11v11 in a friendly and I think you whomped us 11-1 or something like that. We'll take an improvement to a 4-0 loss. Your team is very poised and talented and showed us some things we need to work on. Not a great playing weekend for us overall, honestly, but even if we were playing at 100%, we'd have a tough time winning or even a tie. But hope springs eternal and we hope to play you again sometime in the next year...after we've worked on some stuff.  DT South, somewhat the same story, but that was really a 1-0 loss in my opinion. That particular game had some of the most one sided refereeing I've ever seen with 16 free kicks awarded to South vs 2 to us (one of which was called offside after coming off the goalie!), with their last FK awarded 1:30 minutes past regulation time to give 'em the last point they needed to make it 3-0...funny how that worked out Razz . Again, take away the FK's and they still beat us 1-0 fair and square....just really looking forward to another match-up down the road with yet another really  good NTX team (DT South). Overall, great experience and hopefully we'll be back next year and give you some good competition...not quite there yet, but hoping!! Thanks for having us!
If the keeper never had possession of the ball, she very well could've been offside.

Poorly worded...there was another defender between us and the goalie as it knocked around. Not a big deal, as wouldn't have changed outcome. Just giving the tenor of the officiating in that particular game... Very Happy

bird04
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 15/06/15, 09:31 pm

Was she offside when the shot the keeper deflected was taken? Sometimes it's tough to keep track of delayed offsides in these instances. I know I can't keep up with them.
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bird04 15/06/15, 10:45 pm

There wasn't any "she" offsides as it was a free kick with everyone lined up ready to rush the box on the 18 and by the time it came off the goalie, there was one of the goalies teammates just in front of the goalie as the "last defender". Honestly, it was one of those head scratching moments. As you said, an often confusing moment and not of any consequence by that time in the game... We just look forward to playing again and getting another shot at 'em!

bird04
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by WisdomTeeth 16/06/15, 10:16 am

The Elite team has been incredible for years. Watching them play at U7, U8, and U9 was just mesmerizing. That foundation was put down very, very early and great to see them continue down that path.
Obviously, they have one more year left before the players will need to move. It is nice to have these wins when they are all still babies but soon the results will matter and ECNL is remains the vehicle.
WisdomTeeth
WisdomTeeth
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 16/06/15, 03:28 pm

I already miss D-Bag, his visit was so brief.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Looking04 16/06/15, 03:51 pm

July 1 is close and he had to get back to recruiting

Looking04
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by U_ROCK 16/06/15, 10:27 pm

Grassyass wrote:
WhySeauxSerious wrote:
Xoloman wrote:
DownToplaySoccer wrote:I'm DTS and if we were going to lose I'd rather it be from a NTX team! We sent them out of state teams packing with no hardware! Way to go NTX!
What you should be sayin' is "Dang! We's was lucky to get to finals!. Dem Beach girls gave us a clinic on how to play soccer.  Dey was passing left, right, front, and back! Whew! All we could do was watch and kick the ball as hard as we could just to get a breather!" DTS got dominated!
Congrats to Liverpool Elite!
Water is receding now all the trolls are returning to and from under their bridges....
Sometimes you have to win in all phases of the match...even PK's. So Getcha PK or Goal Keeper game up Cali!!

True..true..while we is all tellin truths...tell us why they put some of the 3 blind mice out there to ref that game?  Dang that DTS keeper cleaned out the littel Beach girl but forgot to play dat ball.... affraid

scratch lRef was 5ft from that play and made the right call.. clearly the keeper touched the ball causing a corner kick! Your little beach girl tripped over the keeper..get it straight!!

U_ROCK
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Xoloman 17/06/15, 12:16 am

U_ROCK wrote:
Grassyass wrote:
WhySeauxSerious wrote:
Xoloman wrote:
DownToplaySoccer wrote:I'm DTS and if we were going to lose I'd rather it be from a NTX team! We sent them out of state teams packing with no hardware! Way to go NTX!
What you should be sayin' is "Dang! We's was lucky to get to finals!. Dem Beach girls gave us a clinic on how to play soccer.  Dey was passing left, right, front, and back! Whew! All we could do was watch and kick the ball as hard as we could just to get a breather!" DTS got dominated!
Congrats to Liverpool Elite!
Water is receding now all the trolls are returning to and from under their bridges....
Sometimes you have to win in all phases of the match...even PK's. So Getcha PK or Goal Keeper game up Cali!!

True..true..while we is all tellin truths...tell us why they put some of the 3 blind mice out there to ref that game?  Dang that DTS keeper cleaned out the littel Beach girl but forgot to play dat ball.... affraid

scratch lRef was 5ft from that play and made the right call.. clearly the keeper touched the ball causing a corner kick! Your little beach girl tripped over the keeper..get it straight!!
Stop fussin' Ya'll... DTS know they got worked! Sidelines was sure quiet in the 2nd half. Is all good!

Xoloman
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Downtoplaysoccer 17/06/15, 12:20 am

You know I tried to be quiet and let you all whine but enough is enough! You Cali teams ain't..... Shut yo mouth! Bunch of whiners! Come here again! And see what happens! Blaming the Refs? You ought to be ashamed of yourselves! Lol! SMDH!
Downtoplaysoccer
Downtoplaysoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Downtoplaysoccer 17/06/15, 12:23 am

Bottom line___TX sent CA home with no hardware. Hope you enjoyed the time here!
Downtoplaysoccer
Downtoplaysoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Downtoplaysoccer 17/06/15, 12:26 am

Elite ranked #1 , DTS ranked #3 NATIONALLY!
Downtoplaysoccer
Downtoplaysoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FCsoccer1 17/06/15, 03:47 pm

Fact is that cal team was not number 1 and they almost handed our number 1 TX team a loss.
FCsoccer1
FCsoccer1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 17/06/15, 04:01 pm

FCsoccer1 wrote:Fact is that cal team was not number 1 and they almost handed our number 1 TX team a loss.

Yea, I know right!  Could you imagine that. Rolling Eyes
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next