North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

04 Teams - Summer Splash - Aug 14-16 - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

04 Teams - Summer Splash - Aug 14-16

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

04 Teams - Summer Splash - Aug 14-16 - Page 3 Empty Re: 04 Teams - Summer Splash - Aug 14-16

Post by DT03GWhiteNPL 17/08/15, 08:41 pm

KnKsDad wrote:
shoesnsocks wrote: Is this version of TXS04 better then last years? Beefed up D? How about the O? Scores indicate same or better O even with some Red players on the squad

Seriously, against which teams did that O that you're referring to take place? Not sure that the scores in of themselves mean much. They have to be taken in context. Not saying that it can't/won't happen, but I am hard pressed to believe that they will have same or better O after losing one of the best offensive weapons in the age group.
You sound like a bitter rival more than an someone that actually watched the game...  guess I can't really take much from what you have to say regarding TXS04 team...  and when folks talked in regards to DTSR04 they meant Dallas Texans Red 04 NOT DTS or Dallas Texans South 04 is my guess.  I took it to read as DT Red since they WERE in the tournament and you apparently didn't know that so........   affraid

DT03GWhiteNPL
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

04 Teams - Summer Splash - Aug 14-16 - Page 3 Empty Re: 04 Teams - Summer Splash - Aug 14-16

Post by DT03GWhiteNPL 17/08/15, 08:42 pm

MustangGT wrote:I'm confused. thought DTS was in OK.
That is correct, they were I think it was meant to be DT (s means plural) Red 04s since they were in the same bracket as TXS04.
DT03GWhiteNPL
DT03GWhiteNPL
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DT03GWhiteNPL 17/08/15, 08:46 pm

Don't get confused people, just look at the schedule like everyone else and you'll see what was meant...  Dallas Texans Red is what was meant not Dallas Texans South just so we're all clear here - seems somehow my fingers wanted to type an S instead of an R which has been officially rectified by using that nifty little edit button...  so no more confusion...
DT03GWhiteNPL
DT03GWhiteNPL
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 17/08/15, 09:17 pm

This whole thread has me confused. Can't everyone get back to betting on 11 yr old game outcomes, bagging on go 99 and complaining about the refs?

Will any team challenge lp elite for d-1, who's gonna win d-2 and d-3? Was that go I saw at the Denny's near utd? These are the questions that need to be answered.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shoesnsocks 17/08/15, 09:19 pm

We will all find out in the rematch in two weeks to see which teams were missing their players more....

shoesnsocks
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by PitchSwitch 18/08/15, 12:11 am

Yeah... Newb here... just got introduced to this post by a top contributor in another girls bracket. Way funny stuff here! Definite coffee talk fodder around the office regarding 11yo girls soccer. Seriously though... you guys are great and I love your posts and speculations!

Regarding TXS04... finding their cohesiveness as a team. Only 3 from the 04 Red team were called up but used an additional 3 during tournament to supplement for players on vacation and injuries. Other than that... pretty much made up of other D1 players picked up from other D1 teams and a couple from PPL D1 teams.

As far as D goes... yeah, they stacked it... had to... it worked...

As far as O goes... don't rule them out yet... they are still learning to play together and had some pretty hefty pick ups in the off season in the mid and forward positions... stay tuned...

I'm excited to see what happens on the pitch this season... and oh... by the way... yes, I did watch all of the games... DTR04 picked up 5 of the former TXS04 members... FCD Elite picked up 2 of TXS04 former lead O's.

TXS04 played together for the first time during this tournament and held FCD Elite to 2 goals, unlike the other teams. TXS04 would have blown away LP 03 except for that pesky offside rule... Again... still learning to play together and who to trust on the pitch...

DTR04... they were missing as many players as the TXS04 team... Don't rule anyone out yet and wait until the girls get settled into their new teams... will be fun to watch... in the mean time... I love reading the speculations... breaks the monotony from dealing with app developers and services for mobile carriers... =)

PitchSwitch
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by KnKsDad 18/08/15, 05:46 pm

HeadHaunter wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
shoesnsocks wrote: Is this version of TXS04 better then last years? Beefed up D? How about the O? Scores indicate same or better O even with some Red players on the squad

Seriously, against which teams did that O that you're referring to take place? Not sure that the scores in of themselves mean much. They have to be taken in context. Not saying that it can't/won't happen, but I am hard pressed to believe that they will have same or better O after losing one of the best offensive weapons in the age group.
You sound like a bitter rival more than an someone that actually watched the game...  guess I can't really take much from what you have to say regarding TXS04 team...  and when folks talked in regards to DTSR04 they meant Dallas Texans Red 04 NOT DTS or Dallas Texans South 04 is my guess.  I took it to read as DT Red since they WERE in the tournament and you apparently didn't know that so........   affraid

Well genius, a few posts later you finally fess up the inadvertent "S" you typed instead of the "R" you meant which is what I was trying to clarify for those reading who may not have been familiar with who was actually in this tournament. Furthermore, I don't see where anyone made a reference to a DTSR04, except for you - above, in an attempt to do what, to educate me after I tried to clarify your typo? To clue you in, I knew who was in it, because we was in it. And for those of us who've been around for a minute, we understand the nomenclature/abbreviations. With regard to your rivals comment, rivals yes, bitter no. I was only challenging the other OP that said "scores indicate same or better O". Not sure how getting shutout 2 out of 3 games, or even scoring 3 vs a DTR04 team that apparently was missing key players would remotely suggest same or better O than last years team. I am not picking on TS04, just what I believe to be an unrealistic comment.

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KnKsDad 18/08/15, 06:15 pm

PitchSwitch wrote:Yeah... Newb here... just got introduced to this post by a top contributor in another girls bracket.  Way funny stuff here!  Definite coffee talk fodder around the office regarding 11yo girls soccer.  Seriously though... you guys are great and I love your posts and speculations!

Regarding TXS04... finding their cohesiveness as a team.  Only 3 from the 04 Red team were called up but used an additional 3 during tournament to supplement for players on vacation and injuries.  Other than that... pretty much made up of other D1 players picked up from other D1 teams and a couple from PPL D1 teams.

As far as D goes... yeah, they stacked it... had to... it worked...

As far as O goes... don't rule them out yet... they are still learning to play together and had some pretty hefty pick ups in the off season in the mid and forward positions... stay tuned...

I'm excited to see what happens on the pitch this season... and oh... by the way... yes, I did watch all of the games... DTR04 picked up 5 of the former TXS04 members...  FCD Elite picked up 2 of TXS04 former lead O's.  

TXS04 played together for the first time during this tournament and held FCD Elite to 2 goals, unlike the other teams.  TXS04 would have blown away LP 03 except for that pesky offside rule... Again... still learning to play together and who to trust on the pitch...

DTR04... they were missing as many players as the TXS04 team... Don't rule anyone out yet and wait until the girls get settled into their new teams... will be fun to watch... in the mean time... I love reading the speculations... breaks the monotony from dealing with app developers and services for mobile carriers... =)

Welcome aboard although you may end up wishing you hadn't jumped on. It's a hard habit to break. Thanks for your candid insight. Just curious why do you feel like you had to stack it? You also mention some pretty hefty offseason pickups at mid/forward, do you mind sharing where they came from? If they are anywhere close to the quality of players that were lost TS04 will continue to be a team to be reckoned with. Certainly wouldn't rule them or anyone out.

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DT03GWhiteNPL 19/08/15, 08:44 am

KnKsDad wrote:
HeadHaunter wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:

Well genius, a few posts later you finally fess up the inadvertent "S" you typed instead of the "R" you meant which is what I was trying to clarify for those reading who may not have been familiar with who was actually in this tournament. Furthermore, I don't see where anyone made a reference to a DTSR04, except for you - above, in an attempt to do what, to educate me after I tried to clarify your typo? To clue you in, I knew who was in it, because we was in it. And for those of us who've been around for a minute, we understand the nomenclature/abbreviations. With regard to your rivals comment, rivals yes, bitter no. I was only challenging the other OP that said "scores indicate same or better O". Not sure how getting shutout 2 out of 3 games, or even scoring 3 vs a DTR04 team that apparently was missing key players would remotely suggest same or better O than last years team. I am not picking on TS04, just what I believe to be an unrealistic comment.
So basically, based on what you just posted, you knew DTS wasn't in it and knew I was talking about DTR - then you were just being a douche about it to begin with.  Nice of you to show your true colors.  Cause if you go back into the post, you'll see where my posts originated and it was with DTR04 and TS04 a typo does not change the fact that you're being a douche.
DT03GWhiteNPL
DT03GWhiteNPL
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 19/08/15, 08:52 am

HeadHaunter wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
HeadHaunter wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:

So basically, based on what you just posted, you knew DTS wasn't in it and knew I was talking about DTR - then you were just being a douche about it to begin with.  Nice of you to show your true colors.  Cause if you go back into the post, you'll see where my posts originated and it was with DTR04 and TS04 a typo does not change the fact that you're being a douche.

affraid
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KnKsDad 19/08/15, 03:42 pm

HeadHaunter wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:
HeadHaunter wrote:
KnKsDad wrote:

So as to bring closure to this back and forth, I was being a douche when I made the statement about DTS being up on Oklahoma. It was my smartass way of highlighting your mistake. However, I was truly not sure who you were referring to when you said DTS. Wasn't sure if you meant TS or DTR, otherwise I wouldn't have singled that out. I think we're clear now, although we've probably confused the heck out of anyone else reading this.

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet_feet99 29/08/15, 07:57 pm

shoesnsocks wrote:We will all find out in the rematch in two weeks to see which teams were missing their players more....

DT Red definitely missed having players, but still should not have looked that bad in the first game. But it's just u12 so it happens.
Sweet_feet99
Sweet_feet99
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3