2016/2017 Schedules

LH Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Spring Season
by TxFutbal Today at 06:48 pm

» Winter Cup 26-28th Jan The Colony
by Triumph FC Today at 06:30 pm

» Winter Cup 26-28 Jan The Colony
by Triumph FC Today at 02:48 pm

» U7 Girls Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Feb. 1-4)
by U90C Today at 02:19 pm

» TOURNAMENT: U90C SPRING KICKOFF - February 1-4, 2018
by U90C Today at 02:13 pm

» Winter Cup 26-28th Jan The Colony
by Triumph FC Today at 02:10 pm

» Sting Dallas Saldivar 2010G opportunities!!
by psaldivar Today at 01:07 pm

» Mutiny/Solar merge?
by Medicine Man Today at 12:50 pm

» Sting 08 West Khan Team Looking
by Khan8Girls Today at 12:31 pm

» New Club Forming-Multiple Locations in DFW-DA+
by Hang1053 Today at 11:39 am

» Michael Brown Schedule?
by TX Turf Burn 04 Today at 11:33 am

» New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach
by Medicine Man Today at 10:24 am

» Liverpool 09 girls (frisco - colony)
by LP_Elite Today at 09:05 am

» 08 Girls Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Feb. 1-4)
by U90C Today at 08:50 am

» 07 Girls Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Feb. 1-4)
by U90C Today at 08:45 am

» Winter Cup 26-28th Jan The Colony
by Triumph FC Today at 08:34 am

» Winter Cup 26-28th Jan The Colony
by Triumph FC Today at 08:34 am

» Winter Cup 26-28th Jan The Colony
by Triumph FC Today at 07:17 am

» NTX CELTIC 2010 and 2011 Girls(FM,HV,LEWI,COPP)
by FusionFC2011 Today at 12:02 am

» D'Feeters 2011/2010 G looking for players
by CodeRed Yesterday at 10:23 pm

» Looking for GK - Sting West 08
by stingwest08 Yesterday at 07:33 pm

» Looking for field players - Sting West 08
by stingwest08 Yesterday at 07:26 pm

» FC Dallas 10G East
by The Dean Yesterday at 05:59 pm

» FC Dallas 09 Girls East
by The Dean Yesterday at 05:57 pm

» Vegas Cup
by melashbrew Yesterday at 02:47 pm

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11496 registered users
The newest registered user is CodeRed

Our users have posted a total of 166819 messages in 21051 subjects

King Tut Brackets

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

King Tut Brackets

Post by SickofStupidity on 14/07/15, 04:32 pm

So - who did Sparta FC piss off????

Kicked the snot out of everyone in APL - and get "rewarded" by being placed in the Silver bracket to face PPL D2 level teams?

Any history for this team outside APL?

oh yea - beating FCD White (4th in PPL) and Mustangs (LH D2) a month ago.

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 654
Points : 2003
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: King Tut Brackets

Post by SD69 on 14/07/15, 07:03 pm

They'll get a chance to prove themselves in a week and a half. If I were them I wouldn't worry about it too much. They'll be fine.
avatar
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1337
Points : 3316
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : On the SW side, in soccer purgatory.

Back to top Go down

Re: King Tut Brackets

Post by ElClassico on 14/07/15, 07:26 pm

Not sure why you think Sparta has a difficult schedule down in the silver bracket? If I recall correctly we were clearly told that their 97 GF would equate to a spot in LH. If that's the case then they should have no problem with this tournament.
avatar
ElClassico
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 359
Points : 1724
Join date : 2014-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: King Tut Brackets

Post by SickofStupidity on 14/07/15, 08:04 pm

Just thought they would like a little warm-up competition before qualifying.  After all, that is the purpose with Tut, no?

Obviously they deserve some tournament love over FC Dallas White.

Playing cupcakes is honestly a waste of their time - competition is no better than most of what they saw in APL.

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 654
Points : 2003
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: King Tut Brackets

Post by SD69 on 14/07/15, 09:00 pm

The have a stout 03 group already in LH with the same coach. I would think there would be lots of tune up possibilities with them. TUT is prob a waste of time for most teams outside of the 05s.
avatar
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1337
Points : 3316
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : On the SW side, in soccer purgatory.

Back to top Go down

Re: King Tut Brackets

Post by ElClassico on 15/07/15, 08:57 am

SickofSilliness wrote:Just thought they would like a little warm-up competition before qualifying.  After all, that is the purpose with Tut, no?

Obviously they deserve some tournament love over FC Dallas White.

Playing cupcakes is honestly a waste of their time - competition is no better than most of what they saw in APL.

I'd say they want to avoid any competition that may damped their APL record and possible QT seed. Ride that FCD victory as long as you can.

And you're correct, Tut is a warm up for the QT and upcoming season. Though, if you look at Platinum I doubt those teams will be approaching it as a warm up. That's actually a tough bracket...sure no top 5's but you should have pretty close games. And that 05 team will hold it's own, especially if they get some little girl fouls along the way.
avatar
ElClassico
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 359
Points : 1724
Join date : 2014-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: King Tut Brackets

Post by soccerjack on 15/07/15, 02:57 pm

ElClassico wrote:
SickofSilliness wrote:Just thought they would like a little warm-up competition before qualifying.  After all, that is the purpose with Tut, no?

Obviously they deserve some tournament love over FC Dallas White.

Playing cupcakes is honestly a waste of their time - competition is no better than most of what they saw in APL.

I'd say they want to avoid any competition that may damped their APL record and possible QT seed. Ride that FCD victory as long as you can.

And you're correct, Tut is a warm up for the QT and upcoming season. Though, if you look at Platinum I doubt those teams will be approaching it as a warm up. That's actually a tough bracket...sure no top 5's but you should have pretty close games. And that 05 team will hold it's own, especially if they get some little girl fouls along the way.




You're just a Sparta hater! Admit it.
avatar
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 943
Points : 2258
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: King Tut Brackets

Post by ddgonz22 on 15/07/15, 04:03 pm

Lol:shock:
avatar
ddgonz22
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 74
Points : 1727
Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: King Tut Brackets

Post by SickofStupidity on 15/07/15, 04:13 pm

Likely, his daughter didn't make the team.

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 654
Points : 2003
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: King Tut Brackets

Post by ElClassico on 15/07/15, 05:56 pm

Actually I could care less about them. Not on my radar but let me know when they make LH. I just find the hype interesting, I would like to see them play sometime. Maybe that can happen if they make LH.

Oh and why would my daughter take steps back? She's worked very hard to be on a LH team.
avatar
ElClassico
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 359
Points : 1724
Join date : 2014-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: King Tut Brackets

Post by ddgonz22 on 15/07/15, 06:13 pm

U care...the post says it all..
avatar
ddgonz22
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 74
Points : 1727
Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: King Tut Brackets

Post by Cleansheets on 15/07/15, 07:25 pm

ElClassico wrote:Actually I could care less about them. Not on my radar but let me know when they make LH. I just find the hype interesting, I would like to see them play sometime. Maybe that can happen if they make LH.

Oh and why would my daughter take steps back? She's worked very hard to be on a LH team.

Care to tell us which team that would be Question

__________________________________________________
Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.
avatar
Cleansheets
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 1072
Points : 2983
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : ...is everything

Back to top Go down

Re: King Tut Brackets

Post by soccerjack on 15/07/15, 07:31 pm

soccerjack wrote:
ElClassico wrote:
SickofSilliness wrote:Just thought they would like a little warm-up competition before qualifying.  After all, that is the purpose with Tut, no?

Obviously they deserve some tournament love over FC Dallas White.

Playing cupcakes is honestly a waste of their time - competition is no better than most of what they saw in APL.

I'd say they want to avoid any competition that may damped their APL record and possible QT seed. Ride that FCD victory as long as you can.

And you're correct, Tut is a warm up for the QT and upcoming season. Though, if you look at Platinum I doubt those teams will be approaching it as a warm up. That's actually a tough bracket...sure no top 5's but you should have pretty close games. And that 05 team will hold it's own, especially if they get some little girl fouls along the way.




You're just a Sparta hater!  Admit it.


Just realized he doesn't like the 05s either. Don't be a hater those girls are only 10....true they hit puberty and drive to the games, but they are still only 10 or maybe 14...
avatar
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 943
Points : 2258
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: King Tut Brackets

Post by lifeisfunsoccerisserious on 15/07/15, 07:35 pm

Or maybe Sparta had some turnover and they are trying to see where they stand with the new team

lifeisfunsoccerisserious
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 11
Points : 1434
Join date : 2014-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: King Tut Brackets

Post by soccerjack on 15/07/15, 07:36 pm

Sheets is back....and with a new avatar...
avatar
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 943
Points : 2258
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: King Tut Brackets

Post by ElClassico on 15/07/15, 10:36 pm

Hmm didn't say anything negative about the 05's, in fact the team in plat is pretty darn good.

avatar
ElClassico
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 359
Points : 1724
Join date : 2014-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: King Tut Brackets

Post by lifeisfunsoccerisserious on 17/07/15, 09:50 pm

Looks like the tournament committee did a good job with the brackets after all

lifeisfunsoccerisserious
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 11
Points : 1434
Join date : 2014-02-25

Back to top Go down

Re: King Tut Brackets

Post by SickofStupidity on 17/07/15, 10:44 pm

SickofSilliness wrote:So - who did Sparta FC piss off????

Kicked the snot out of everyone in APL - and get "rewarded" by being placed in the Silver bracket to face PPL D2 level teams?

Any history for this team outside APL?

oh yea - beating FCD White (4th in PPL) and Mustangs (LH D2) a month ago.

I stand corrected.

Nevermind.

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 654
Points : 2003
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: King Tut Brackets

Post by jsullivan81 on 17/07/15, 11:28 pm

So "kicking the snot out of everyone in APL" but losing to a decent Plano team. Does that mean PPL is that much stronger than APL? I am glad a "cupcake" team put your team in it's place. It's always a bit humbling when this happens, no?

jsullivan81
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 419
Points : 2316
Join date : 2012-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: King Tut Brackets

Post by SickofStupidity on 17/07/15, 11:34 pm

apparently so

or Sparta had an off game

of FC Dallas Black is actually better than Sparta and Sparta is better than FC Dallas White

and they are not my team

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 654
Points : 2003
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: King Tut Brackets

Post by ElClassico on 18/07/15, 12:04 am

Shocked
avatar
ElClassico
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 359
Points : 1724
Join date : 2014-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: King Tut Brackets

Post by soccerjack on 18/07/15, 09:13 am

I think Sparta threw that game. I think some of those kids are getting a kickback like the Chicago black socks. Shameful. Someone needs to go to jail.
avatar
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 943
Points : 2258
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: King Tut Brackets

Post by deepblack on 18/07/15, 10:49 am

Can you get kickbacks for throwing games? I, of course, wouldn't do that but I have some questions. Lots of questions
avatar
deepblack
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 172
Points : 2151
Join date : 2012-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: King Tut Brackets

Post by ddgonz22 on 18/07/15, 12:44 pm

R they holding back? Who knows but...me I doubt it..
avatar
ddgonz22
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 74
Points : 1727
Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: King Tut Brackets

Post by grlzsoccerz on 18/07/15, 01:18 pm

Sorry, newcomer to this area, but isn't it just assumed that Arlington is (generally) 3rd in the pecking order of local leagues?

grlzsoccerz
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 26
Points : 992
Join date : 2015-05-30

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum