North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Surf Cup - U12 - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

Surf Cup - U12

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Surf Cup - U12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Surf Cup - U12

Post by Xoloman 05/08/15, 12:34 am

AtThePitch wrote:Being a parent of a younger one. I would like to ask what you saw being the difference in NTX squads from Socal squads at the older ages?
My DD was fortunate enough to play in the SuperCopa and guest at Surf Cup. The differences I saw between NTX-Socal soccer was the NTX squads were physical and country strong. They were aggressive to the ball, but not as creative and predictable at times with the ball. The pace was about equal, but SoCal teams were more technically sound and creative. My two cents. Both tournaments were great, but the level of competition this year at Surf was impressive.

Xoloman
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 05/08/15, 01:52 am

slrsoccer wrote:I realize that some of these comments are said tongue in cheek, but surely there is some history to go off of with these parents.  They surely aren't happy right now and they will hold someone accountable, just not the players themselves.  You surely won't hear any congratulatory words for the teams that managed to draw and beat them either.  

Call it foreshadowing, crystal ball, telepathy...what ever you want, but the chink in the Elite armor was exposed against Arsenal at SuperCopa.  It was astounding to listen to parents that were screaming at the coach to get certain players off the field.  I have never seen anything like that amongst parents of kids on the same team.  I am uncomfortable casting a net over the entire group but there are clearly 6-8 groups of parents that are steering that ship.  

These girls have been so good, they are entitled to have an off game or tournament for that matter.  Let's just hope the parents see it the same way.  I am sure many of them do but am also sure that many of them want change, now.

Congratulations to Liverpool for being at the top of your game for so long and also congrats to D'Feeters for making it out of a very tough group.
Okay I have been staying off the forum (mostly its boring) but also tired of anonymous people who cant carry their own weight or look to the post to provide excuses for their own issues. However this is the biggest piece of $#!t I have ever seen posted. You are uncomfortable casting that net but you certainly have no problem doing it so i guess not that uncomfortable .so again just come on and do your bashing of the team and parents but save us the I'm a good guy routine. We all see you for who you are and what your comments represent. Now the chinks in the armor at supercopa? They dominated arsenal in that game with arsenal getting a grand total of one shot. The domination was worse than the domination that arsenal put on elite at surf. Screaming at the coach to get a player off the field. Haven't seen it and don't see the coach taking it either so I am calling bs. As far as history with these parents, you don't know us you don't know this team and you don't know any of our history. Do parents have a opinion of who should be on the field and who shouldn't? Every team does and if you don't think yours does then its because its your kid they are talking about. Only one opinion matters and that's the coach. So you are just an anonymous Ahole with bs to say about the team and parents but lets not pretend you are some elite historian with some inside knowledge. Parents didn't kick out LW and they aren't going to kick out Flynn either. So go away stalker and talk about your own team. You might actually know something
go99
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 05/08/15, 06:37 am

That away to set things straight! It's time to move on and look forward to the future and all the great soccer in front of us.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/08/15, 07:51 am

AtThePitch wrote:Being a parent of a younger one. I would like to ask what you saw being the difference in NTX squads from Socal squads at the older ages?
Numbers plain and simple. Population of Greater Los Angeles Metropolitan Area, 18.55 million.
Popularion of Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, 6.5 million.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/08/15, 08:39 am

We should have or should make 2 all star squads for next year....one Dallas Texans one FCDallas with the best players and best 2 coaches from ANY club or clubs, and start training now so chemistry won't be any issue, and go down there and spank some Surf Cup and Vegas Cup butt!!

Butt now back to reality....

And if you slightly wonder why I chose those two clubs, it's because I'm biased and they both have "Dallas" prominently in their club name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/08/15, 08:51 am

...Or maybe it's because your DD plays for one of those teams. My guess is the latter...bwahaha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/08/15, 08:55 am

go99 wrote:
slrsoccer wrote:I realize that some of these comments are said tongue in cheek, but surely there is some history to go off of with these parents.  They surely aren't happy right now and they will hold someone accountable, just not the players themselves.  You surely won't hear any congratulatory words for the teams that managed to draw and beat them either.  

Call it foreshadowing, crystal ball, telepathy...what ever you want, but the chink in the Elite armor was exposed against Arsenal at SuperCopa.  It was astounding to listen to parents that were screaming at the coach to get certain players off the field.  I have never seen anything like that amongst parents of kids on the same team.  I am uncomfortable casting a net over the entire group but there are clearly 6-8 groups of parents that are steering that ship.  

These girls have been so good, they are entitled to have an off game or tournament for that matter.  Let's just hope the parents see it the same way.  I am sure many of them do but am also sure that many of them want change, now.

Congratulations to Liverpool for being at the top of your game for so long and also congrats to D'Feeters for making it out of a very tough group.
Okay I have been staying off the forum (mostly its boring) but also tired of anonymous people who cant carry their own weight or look to the post to provide excuses for their own issues.  However this is the biggest piece of $#!t I have ever seen posted. You are uncomfortable casting that net but you certainly have no problem doing it so i guess not that uncomfortable .so again just come on and do your bashing of the team and parents but save us the I'm a good guy routine. We all see you for who you are and what your comments represent. Now the chinks in the armor at supercopa? They dominated arsenal in that game with arsenal getting a grand total of one shot. The domination was worse than the domination that arsenal put on elite at surf. Screaming at the coach to get a player off the field. Haven't seen it and don't see the coach taking it either so I am calling bs. As far as history with these parents, you don't know us you don't know this team and you don't know any of our history. Do parents have a opinion of who should be on the field and who shouldn't? Every team does and if you don't think yours does then its because its your kid they are talking about. Only one opinion matters and that's the coach. So you are just an anonymous Ahole with bs to say about the team and parents but lets not pretend you are some elite historian with some inside knowledge. Parents didn't kick out LW and they aren't going to kick out Flynn either. So go away stalker and talk about your own team. You might actually know something
I thought you stayed off because yall almost completed the sweep and there would be nothing left to say...

Imagine if GotSoccers #1 LP Elite would have won:
1. LHGCL
2. State Cup
3. Super Copa
4. Surf Cup
5. 2015 PLD 
That would have been a badazz 2015 campaign!!!

But in the mean time...Welcome back!!
I told Sheets you didn't think you were better than the rest of us!

Last edited by WhySeauxSerious on 05/08/15, 08:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/08/15, 08:55 am

Cleansheets wrote:...Or maybe it's because your DD plays for one of those teams. My guess is the latter...bwahaha!
Lol, I said I was biased!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3