North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

FBR06G 9-7-15 - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

FBR06G 9-7-15

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

FBR06G 9-7-15 - Page 2 Empty Re: FBR06G 9-7-15

Post by majorpayne 09/09/15, 12:00 pm

Dual rostered .
Dual ranked in fbr .
You take those two out of north , north is not a tier 1 team
They don't play for selecao. Selecao is not the same.
JM has 7 kids minus yours and were ranked top 5 in FBR.
Just my two cents.

Sho'nuff wrote:The Kicks North thing is a dead-horse

Do you guys count the player that scored the goals in the SurfCup Final as a Selecao player?  

majorpayne
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAY2FEET!! 09/09/15, 01:21 pm

Selecao, JM, North, Magenta..WAH WAH WAH

PLAY2FEET!!
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/09/15, 04:22 pm

The FBR is fun, but is somewhat fictional and soon to be irrelevant for this season due to all of the AP changes that are currently taking place and will be in full stride by the end of November. The fact of the matter is that AP is here, and NTX does not want to let our DD's play up their first year of select. This is not a big club vs. small club thing, they are part of global and national initiatives that NTX has chosen to not participate in for decades. Instead of focusing on who is the best now, we should all focus on developing and positioning our DD's for this season and more importantly for the next year(s) to come.

All of us play for clubs, the most important thing is doing the right thing for your DD, and NOT follow coaches vested interests or club initiatives. Unfortunately, most will sell this or that, and work in THEIR best interests.

I would ask yourself the following questions:

1) Is my DD in a challenging and productive training environment, and will she have the opportunity to be further challenged by at least training a year up if she is that successful in her current age group? IE, an 05 getting to train with 04s, OR will my 06 be challenged by other 06s or 07s being moved up. Since players are not permitted to play up their first year of select some clubs will be able to develop their players better than others based on having larger pools with more options. Training far exceeds the games.

2) What is the proposed league that they will play in? PT or LH for their is a tremendous difference in competition. If I play in LH will we be a D3, D2, or D1 team and for how long? Will we be competitive?

3) If my DD becomes an 05. what caliber of current 05s will serve a cornerstone to ward the disparity in being now smaller, not as fast or athletic? As we know 12 months is a lot. Will our team be competitive and will it be a safe environment for my DD?

4) Do I have aspirations of playing ECNL or NTC or other team and individual initiatives? The highest levels for the most part. Will my DD be properly represented as to have the opportunities to be recognized from a team and individual perspective? Historically top teams get the looks.

"DONT BE AFRAID TO CHANGE, YOU MAY LOSE SOMETHING GOOD, BUT YOU MAY GAIN SOMETHING BETTER".

Sit down with you spouse or partner and tangibly answer the above questions. I think you will find yourself in a more comfortable position no matter where that may be. Everyone has different goals and paths for your players, but the fact of the matter is some clubs are positioned better than others.

Back to top Go down

Post by jm23jm 09/09/15, 04:35 pm

majorpayne wrote:Dual rostered .  
Dual ranked in fbr .
You take those two out of north , north is not a tier 1 team
They don't play for selecao.  Selecao is not the same.
JM has 7 kids minus yours and were ranked top 5 in FBR.
Just my two cents.

Sho'nuff wrote:The Kicks North thing is a dead-horse

Do you guys count the player that scored the goals in the SurfCup Final as a Selecao player?  

We count her as a KICKS player.  

Between Kicks Selecao, Kicks JM and Kicks North we only have enough players for one team.  My suggestion is not to even rank any of these three teams.  Punish them by taking them out of FBR.  They are not worthy to be ranked in FBR.

jm23jm
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by jm23jm 09/09/15, 04:47 pm

uknowme wrote:The FBR is fun, but is somewhat fictional and soon to be irrelevant for this season due to all of the AP changes that are currently taking place and will be in full stride by the end of November.  The fact of the matter is that AP is here, and NTX does not want to let our DD's play up their first year of select.  This is not a big club vs. small club thing, they are part of global and national initiatives that NTX has chosen to not participate in for decades.    Instead of focusing on who is the best now, we should all focus on developing and positioning our DD's for this season and more importantly for the next year(s) to come.  

All of us play for clubs, the most important thing is doing the right thing for your DD, and NOT follow coaches vested interests or club initiatives.   Unfortunately, most will sell this or that, and work in THEIR best interests.   You forgot other parents initiatives for someone elses kid.  

1)  Is my DD in a challenging and productive training environment, and will she have the opportunity to be further challenged by at least training a year up if she is that successful in her current age group?  IE, an 05 getting to train with 04s, OR will my 06 be challenged by other 06s or 07s being moved up.  Since players are not permitted to play up their first year of select some clubs will be able to develop their players better than others based on having larger pools with more options.  Training far exceeds the games.

2)  What is the proposed league that they will play in?  PT or LH for their is a tremendous difference in competition.  If I play in LH will we be a D3, D2, or D1 team and for how long?  Will we be competitive?  

3)  If my DD becomes an 05. what caliber of current 05s will serve a cornerstone to ward the disparity in being now smaller, not as fast or athletic?  As we know 12 months is a lot. Will our team be competitive and will it be a safe environment for my DD?  

4)  Do I have aspirations of playing ECNL or NTC or other team and individual initiatives?  The highest levels for the most part.  Will my DD be properly represented as to have the opportunities to be recognized from a team and individual perspective?  Historically top teams get the looks.

"DONT BE AFRAID TO CHANGE, YOU MAY LOSE SOMETHING GOOD, BUT YOU MAY GAIN SOMETHING BETTER".

Sit down with you spouse or partner and tangibly answer the above questions.  I think you will find yourself in a more comfortable position no matter where that may be.  Everyone has different goals and paths for your players, but the fact of the matter is some clubs are positioned better than others.  

Every parent has to put their kid FIRST.  

Forget the club, coach, other parents pressuring you to do something.  Sit down with spouse and child and ask yourselves these questions.  

1.  Is child learning?
2  Is child having fun?
3. Does child want to stay or move?

In academy any player is free to move at any time.  Each parent can decide when and if a move is needed.  It is not rocket science.  

Best of luck to all kids during this transition.

jm23jm
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by majorpayne 09/09/15, 04:54 pm

Heard this soap opera before " not worthy of being on FBR" take us off.

majorpayne
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/09/15, 04:58 pm

My apologies to FBR06G for providing bad data. It appears there were only 6 Selecao players in that tourney. Kicks JM may have lost in Plano, but it appears they won SurfCup.

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAY2FEET!! 09/09/15, 05:06 pm

Sho'nuff wrote:My apologies to FBR06G for providing bad data.  It appears there were only 6 Selecao players in that tourney. Kicks JM may have lost in Plano, but it appears they won SurfCup.
They,"Kicks", even have the "hardware" and the jackets to prove it. Wink

PLAY2FEET!!
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/09/15, 05:27 pm

jm23jm wrote:
uknowme wrote:The FBR is fun, but is somewhat fictional and soon to be irrelevant for this season due to all of the AP changes that are currently taking place and will be in full stride by the end of November.  The fact of the matter is that AP is here, and NTX does not want to let our DD's play up their first year of select.  This is not a big club vs. small club thing, they are part of global and national initiatives that NTX has chosen to not participate in for decades.    Instead of focusing on who is the best now, we should all focus on developing and positioning our DD's for this season and more importantly for the next year(s) to come.  

All of us play for clubs, the most important thing is doing the right thing for your DD, and NOT follow coaches vested interests or club initiatives.   Unfortunately, most will sell this or that, and work in THEIR best interests.   You forgot other parents initiatives for someone elses kid.  

1)  Is my DD in a challenging and productive training environment, and will she have the opportunity to be further challenged by at least training a year up if she is that successful in her current age group?  IE, an 05 getting to train with 04s, OR will my 06 be challenged by other 06s or 07s being moved up.  Since players are not permitted to play up their first year of select some clubs will be able to develop their players better than others based on having larger pools with more options.  Training far exceeds the games.

2)  What is the proposed league that they will play in?  PT or LH for their is a tremendous difference in competition.  If I play in LH will we be a D3, D2, or D1 team and for how long?  Will we be competitive?  

3)  If my DD becomes an 05. what caliber of current 05s will serve a cornerstone to ward the disparity in being now smaller, not as fast or athletic?  As we know 12 months is a lot. Will our team be competitive and will it be a safe environment for my DD?  

4)  Do I have aspirations of playing ECNL or NTC or other team and individual initiatives?  The highest levels for the most part.  Will my DD be properly represented as to have the opportunities to be recognized from a team and individual perspective?  Historically top teams get the looks.

Sit down with you spouse or partner and tangibly answer the above questions.  I think you will find yourself in a more comfortable position no matter where that may be.  Everyone has different goals and paths for your players, but the fact of the matter is some clubs are positioned better than others.  

Forget the club, coach, other parents pressuring you to do something.  Sit down with spouse and child and ask yourselves these questions.  

1.  Is child learning?
2  Is child having fun?

In academy any player is free to move at any time.  Each parent can decide when and if a move is needed.  It is not rocket science.  

[color=#ff0000]]color=#ff0000]OR COACHES WHO THREATEN TO KICK THEIR PLAYERS OFF OF THE TEAM AND REMOVE THEM FROM SURF CUP ROSTER AFTER THEY HAVE PAID FOR HOTEL AND AIRFARE FOR SEEKING ADDITIONAL TRAINING. You were the only coach with this stance and this is unprecedented for 9 year old girls who are not even select yet. What does that say about a coach limiting their players development? Parents want the best for their kids and if they are willing to spend their time, drive, $, who should dictate otherwise? And who is acting in their players best interests?

Back to top Go down

Post by AtThePitch 09/09/15, 05:32 pm

uknowme wrote:
jm23jm wrote:

1.  Is child learning?
2  Is child having fun?

]color=#ff0000]OR COACHES WHO THREATEN TO KICK THEIR PLAYERS OFF OF THE TEAM AND REMOVE THEM FROM SURF CUP ROSTER AFTER THEY HAVE PAID FOR HOTEL AND AIRFARE FOR SEEKING ADDITIONAL TRAINING.  You were the only coach with this stance and this is unprecedented for 9 year old girls who are not even select yet.  What does that say about a coach limiting their players development?  Parents want the best for their kids and if they are willing to spend their time, drive, $, who should dictate otherwise? And who is acting in their players best interests?

Popcorn is poppin
AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PDXsoccer 09/09/15, 06:29 pm

And it's salty lol...

PDXsoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AtThePitch 09/09/15, 06:31 pm

I prefer heavily buttered, but that's just me. Lol
AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by majorpayne 09/09/15, 07:06 pm

Oooh Ouch .
uknowme wrote:
jm23jm wrote:

1.  Is child learning?
2  Is child having fun?

]color=#ff0000]OR COACHES WHO THREATEN TO KICK THEIR PLAYERS OFF OF THE TEAM AND REMOVE THEM FROM SURF CUP ROSTER AFTER THEY HAVE PAID FOR HOTEL AND AIRFARE FOR SEEKING ADDITIONAL TRAINING.  You were the only coach with this stance and this is unprecedented for 9 year old girls who are not even select yet.  What does that say about a coach limiting their players development?  Parents want the best for their kids and if they are willing to spend their time, drive, $, who should dictate otherwise? And who is acting in their players best interests?

majorpayne
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClass 09/09/15, 07:16 pm

uknowme wrote:
jm23jm wrote:

1.  Is child learning?
2  Is child having fun?

I will say personally that the above quote about Surf Cup is incorrect.  Why is it incorrect?  Not many people outside of Kicks knows this but I personally picked the 10 player Surf Cup roster and the Kicks North coach was going to coach this group.  When we paid the entry fee 6 months in advance, JM was going to qualify his 05 boys for classic league.  He wasn't a part of Surf Cup but his dd was.  Another coach ended up taking over the 05 boys before the summer and he ended up going to San Diego with us.  Since he was there, of course we wanted him to coach.  JM and RW ended up coaching the girls and it was a great experience.  All Surf Cup discussion was between myself and those parents.  We treated this just like Futsal Nationals where I organized it and asked the parents to go to KC.  

As far as trainings or guest playing, he has certain rules from the learned experiences with his 01s.  He doesn't hold any player back because any player is free to leave whenever they want if they don't like his team rules.  Every coach and every team has rules they follow.  Some teams have practice rules and some teams don't start a player if they show up late.  Every coach I knew had rules they went by.  It's each parents choice to choose a team and follow the rules set by the coach.  If you don't like the rules, then you have lots of options around Dallas.

MiddleClass
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/09/15, 08:09 pm

SWINGIT!! wrote:
Sho'nuff wrote:My apologies to FBR06G for providing bad data.  It appears there were only 6 Selecao players in that tourney. Kicks JM may have lost in Plano, but it appears they won SurfCup.

I have no problem admitting my jealousy, so nobody should feel the need to brag about Kicks hardware to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jm23jm 09/09/15, 08:16 pm

uknowme wrote:
jm23jm wrote:

1.  Is child learning?
2  Is child having fun?

Uknowme - I think you need to find another source or quit making stuff up.  I would NEVER threat any player or parent with removing them from any tournament before or after they paid hotel and airfare.   I'm glad I have been coaching over 10 yrs in NTX and people know my reputation.  

As for seeking additional training.....I'm ALL for it.  As long as players are having fun and touching the ball there are no bad touches.  What players and parents do outside of practice is up to them unless I feel it is detrimental to the team.  

My 01's and 06's have trained with City Futsal, Paradiom, Ludwig,RJ to name a few.  To reach top level it takes a village and no one person makes a player. As a coach, we just play a small part in their development.  

When a trainer and parent(s) are trying to build legendary/super team with players they only train and not coach then that is when I feel it is not in our teams best interest to continue to let such players train in that environment.  The parents have the ultimate decision. If another environment is better for them I don't hold them back.  

Do you remember Street Soccer and Texans Moreno 05?  I wouldn't want that to happen to my team.  

The funny thing is yesterday I spoke to several of my parents and told them I'm ok with them training anywhere they want.  However, if I feel the trainer or parent(s) are focus on recruiting and not on training then  I will advice my parents not to continue. My parents understand and we are on the same page.

I won't respond and go back and forth with you so rip away.

jm23jm
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAY2FEET!! 09/09/15, 08:26 pm

Sho'nuff wrote:
SWINGIT!! wrote:

I have no problem admitting my jealousy, so nobody should feel the need to brag about Kicks hardware to me.  
You're right. Got caught up in forum fever.

PLAY2FEET!!
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/09/15, 09:43 pm

jm23jm wrote:
uknowme wrote:
jm23jm wrote:

1.  Is child learning?
2  Is child having fun?

Uknowme - I think you need to find another source or quit making stuff up.  I would NEVER threat any player or parent with removing them from any tournament before or after they paid hotel and airfare.   I'm glad I have been coaching over 10 yrs in NTX and people know my reputation.  

As for seeking additional training.....I'm ALL for it.  As long as players are having fun and touching the ball there are no bad touches.  What players and parents do outside of practice is up to them unless I feel it is detrimental to the team.  

My 01's and 06's have trained with City Futsal, Paradiom, Ludwig,RJ to name a few.  To reach top level it takes a village and no one person makes a player. As a coach, we just play a small part in their development.  

When a trainer and parent(s) are trying to build legendary/super team with players they only train and not coach then that is when I feel it is not in our teams best interest to continue to let such players train in that environment.  The parents have the ultimate decision. If another environment is better for them I don't hold them back.  

Do you remember Street Soccer and Texans Moreno 05?  I wouldn't want that to happen to my team.  

The funny thing is yesterday I spoke to several of my parents and told them I'm ok with them training anywhere they want.  However, if I feel the trainer or parent(s) are focus on recruiting and not on training then  I will advice my parents not to continue. My parents understand and we are on the same page.

I won't respond and go back and forth with you so rip away.

Yes, and thank you for I will take the liberty to respond for you are saying that my statements are fabricated. Let me break it down for the forum and let people know the TRUTH. Being a man that holds himself to a very high moral standard I am quite surprised that you are quoting yourself and publicly denying that you "NEVER" threatened your team if they continue training that you will kick them off the team or remove them from Surf Cup roster.

First my post regarding what questions to consider when evaluating your player's future did not mention you or your club. You choose to publicly attack a parent, unwarranted. As an owner of a club, director of coaching, and coach you need to hold yourself to higher standard. Maybe I made you feel a little insecure, exposed, lost control of your message to your team, etc. If you are going to instigate a confrontation be prepared to receive retaliation.

"Middle Class" your first paragraph is not even relevant. In your second paragraph you do NOT deny anything in my post about JM's threats. "if you don't like the rules then there are other options". Soooooo what rule(s) are we talking about, THE THREATS, indeed. Very contradictory.

JM, are you going to continue to deny the fact that you held a team meeting specifically regarding your players participation about 3rd party training, and this is when you threatened your families and players. YOU DID.

I arrived a few minutes late to training one day and saw one of your players crying on the sidelines. I asked her what was wrong and she couldn't even respond. I walked up to the parent and asked what was wrong and that is when they told me about the parent meeting. WOW.

Why are some 06s and 01s allowed to train and others are not? A bit contradictory don't you think?

In closing, I want to put this challenge out there to substantiate my claims to identify where the truth lies. That is what we ALL want right?
THIS IS THE CHALLENGE: I challenge JM, or a parent on his team to deny the fact that a meeting was held, threats were made if a player "touches" another ball with those trainers they will be removed off of Surf Cup Roster, and/or off the team.

PLEASE CHALLENGE ME and I will reply back with screen shots of texts and emails from your parents that clearly substantiate this. How is that for burden of proof?

Your turn, go ahead hit me back. [/color]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09/09/15, 10:47 pm

I just went to my English to Portuguese translator on Google and typed in "uknowme" and the translation came back "deselecao". Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAY2FEET!! 09/09/15, 10:58 pm

Challenge accepted.
Even though MiddleClass already laid it out for you, here it is again.
Not really sure what your agenda is here uknowme, but for you to say that you know for a fact about something that you yourself were not around to witness, sounds ridiculous. It's called hearsay.
I was, however at the meeting. And at no time was SurfCup ever a topic of conversation. So not really sure how any parent could have felt "threatened" that their daughter would be removed from the roster.
JM did however express to the parents his concern about a trainer recruiting Kicks players to start his team. And that he felt it in the best interest of the team, that anyone considering joining this team, should continue training with the trainer and join their team. Not once was anyone ever told they would be kicked off of any team. In fact, we were all given options. Obviously all of the parents agreed with JM, as the team is still 100% intact . That was a decision that each parent made on their own for their DD's, with no regrets. I'm not sure I know of 1 single coach in all of NTX that would send their players to another coach that was activly trying to recruit them, do you? Why should JM be any different?
So to recap, everything in your post about parents being threatened with getting kicked off of a team is complete and utter BS!!
Now let's see those texts.

PLAY2FEET!!
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by My Money Pit 09/09/15, 11:48 pm

Ahhh little girls soccer drama...What would I do if I didn't get to "watch" grown men and women argue about about a sport played by children? I would have a life...but, unfortunately I don't have a life so here I am...
My Money Pit
My Money Pit
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Elpistolero 10/09/15, 12:08 am

+1,
Btw, when is the next FBR released?
And, don't you'll agree on why we need a FBR when are going age pure next season and all this data is crap.
My Money Pit wrote:Ahhh little girls soccer drama...What would I do if I didn't get to "watch" grown men and women argue about about a sport played by children? I would have a life...but, unfortunately I don't have a life so here I am...

Elpistolero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Elpistolero 10/09/15, 12:11 am

Elpistolero wrote:+1,
And, don't you'll agree on why we need a FBR when we are transitioning to age pure next season.  
My Money Pit wrote:Ahhh little girls soccer drama...What would I do if I didn't get to "watch" grown men and women argue about about a sport played by children? I would have a life...but, unfortunately I don't have a life so here I am...

Elpistolero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AtThePitch 10/09/15, 06:09 am

Elpistolero wrote:+1,
And, don't you'll agree on why we need a FBR when are going age pure next season and all this data is crap.  

It isn't hard to figure out who "runs" FBR now. Just ask around...
AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 10/09/15, 06:19 am

Oh shit, I always thought it was ran by numbers and results. BW, your baby can only be run by one person. That is you!

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by FBR06G 10/09/15, 06:32 am

I have already stated in a previous post that with all the age pure changes about to occur that FBR will not be as accurate as predicting qualifying this summer as it has been in the past. Next year when 06 is AP completely it should get back to normal. I will do my best this year with the challenges presented and if at any point I have enough data to present two FBRs in the Spring I will.
FBR06G
FBR06G
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next