Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

FBR06G 9-7-15 - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 14150 registered users
The newest registered user is SoccerBasics

Our users have posted a total of 196168 messages in 27798 subjects

FBR06G 9-7-15

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

FBR06G 9-7-15 - Page 3 Empty Re: FBR06G 9-7-15

Post by FBR06G on 10/09/15, 06:32 am

I have already stated in a previous post that with all the age pure changes about to occur that FBR will not be as accurate as predicting qualifying this summer as it has been in the past. Next year when 06 is AP completely it should get back to normal. I will do my best this year with the challenges presented and if at any point I have enough data to present two FBRs in the Spring I will.

FBR06G
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 375
Join date : 2015-02-27

Back to top Go down

FBR06G 9-7-15 - Page 3 Empty Re: FBR06G 9-7-15

Post by Guest on 10/09/15, 07:19 am

Zizou wrote:Oh shit, I always thought it was ran by numbers and results. BW, your baby can only be run by one person. That is you!

Just like twerking can only be run by m.cyrus and R&B can only be run by elvis. lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

FBR06G 9-7-15 - Page 3 Empty Re: FBR06G 9-7-15

Post by Guest on 10/09/15, 09:20 am

Y'all don't want to run off FBR06G. I will be first in line to publish this thing. The data would be good, but the responses would be less than diplomatic.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

FBR06G 9-7-15 - Page 3 Empty Re: FBR06G 9-7-15

Post by Zizou on 10/09/15, 09:58 am

4-3-3 wrote:
Zizou wrote:Oh shit, I always thought it was ran by numbers and results. BW, your baby can only be run by one person. That is you!

Just like twerking can only be run by m.cyrus and R&B can only be run by elvis.  lol!

Yes but the original and first always seems to be the best and in the FBR's case most reliable.


Last edited by Zizou on 10/09/15, 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 4880
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

FBR06G 9-7-15 - Page 3 Empty Re: FBR06G 9-7-15

Post by Zizou on 10/09/15, 09:59 am

BW ,BW, BW, BW, BW

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 4880
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

FBR06G 9-7-15 - Page 3 Empty Re: FBR06G 9-7-15

Post by Zizou on 10/09/15, 10:06 am

SWINGIT!! wrote:Challenge accepted.
Even though MiddleClass already laid it out for you, here it is again.
Not really sure what your agenda is here uknowme, but for you to say that you know for a fact about something that you yourself were not around to witness, sounds ridiculous. It's called hearsay.
I was, however at the meeting. And at no time was SurfCup ever a topic of conversation. So not really sure how any parent could have felt "threatened" that their daughter would be removed from the roster.
JM did however express to the parents his concern about a trainer recruiting Kicks players to start his team. And that he felt it in the best interest of the team, that anyone considering joining this team, should continue training with the trainer and join their team. Not once was anyone ever told they would be kicked off of any team. In fact, we were all given options. Obviously all of the parents agreed with JM, as the team is still 100% intact . That was a decision that each parent made on their own for their DD's, with no regrets. I'm not sure I know of 1 single coach in all of NTX that would send their players to another coach that was activly trying to recruit them, do you? Why should JM be any different?
So to recap, everything in your post about parents being threatened with getting kicked off of a team is complete and utter BS!!
Now let's see those texts.

I'm pretty sure this would not be the place you want to air out your dirty Laundry. Bring on those txt messages!

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 4880
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

FBR06G 9-7-15 - Page 3 Empty Re: FBR06G 9-7-15

Post by totalfootball on 10/09/15, 11:55 am

The new rule for some  academy parents.
1. Cannot text other teams or kids will be deselecoed

totalfootball
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 49
Points : 1876
Join date : 2015-04-06

Back to top Go down

FBR06G 9-7-15 - Page 3 Empty Re: FBR06G 9-7-15

Post by Soccer Point Guard on 10/09/15, 12:15 pm

Challenge accepted.
Even though MiddleClass already laid it out for you, here it is again.
Not really sure what your agenda is here uknowme, but for you to say that you know for a fact about something that you yourself were not around to witness, sounds ridiculous. It's called hearsay.
I was, however at the meeting. And at no time was SurfCup ever a topic of conversation. So not really sure how any parent could have felt "threatened" that their daughter would be removed from the roster.
JM did however express to the parents his concern about a trainer recruiting Kicks players to start his team. And that he felt it in the best interest of the team, that anyone considering joining this team, should continue training with the trainer and join their team. Not once was anyone ever told they would be kicked off of any team. In fact, we were all given options. Obviously all of the parents agreed with JM, as the team is still 100% intact . That was a decision that each parent made on their own for their DD's, with no regrets. I'm not sure I know of 1 single coach in all of NTX that would send their players to another coach that was activly trying to recruit them, do you? Why should JM be any different?
So to recap, everything in your post about parents being threatened with getting kicked off of a team is complete and utter BS!!
Now let's see those texts.

Zizou / Swing It.. Let me clear my throat!!

uknowme, There are a few VP's amongst their respective professions and industries within the JM Family not to mention a lot of other smart, honest, reasonable minded Practitioners, Moms, Corporate Employees, etc. who are taking offense to the notion of what you are insinuating and the misinformation you are reporting forward. JM had adult conversations with adults. He was open about his concerns. He asked the parent group to measure the information he disclosed to the group and invited the group to include any information they had. He encouraged dialogue, to lay out a path for what was best for the group go forward and for any individuals that sought to move in a different direction than what the majority decided was best. He advised the group that in the end the ultimate decisions made are independent decisions for each DD relative to their forward strategy for training and play preference and that he would support each player and family no matter their decision. He also stated that if events changed we would revisit this particular topic. By no means did he threaten or demand specific actions and resulting consequences, and you inherently painting the parent group as merely uneducated lackies and followers of a dictator are quite laughable when you really examine the context of your post. So what we have learned from the information you have disclosed is that JM was right in what he disclosed to the parent group. The disdain and seemingly clear to me envious undertones of your remarks and even your color preference and capital letter selection of certain pieces of your off target retort is where I begin to wonder, How do you not have an agenda? What is the ulterior motive behind any advisement you are handing out? Comes off as Salesmen rhetoric to me meaning you must want something? Maybe his players?


Soccer Point Guard
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 5
Points : 1674
Join date : 2015-09-10

Back to top Go down

FBR06G 9-7-15 - Page 3 Empty Re: FBR06G 9-7-15

Post by Elpistolero on 10/09/15, 12:54 pm

Didn't  uknowme coach 3v3s and won disney nationals with Kicks selecao kids not long back.  It is a no brainier that he wants to build a super team recruiting the same kids. Soundslike he is pissed off he and Castxx were unable to recruit and this is a retaliation. Very interesting.
Soccer Point Guard wrote:Challenge accepted.
Even though MiddleClass already laid it out for you, here it is again.
Not really sure what your agenda is here uknowme, but for you to say that you know for a fact about something that you yourself were not around to witness, sounds ridiculous. It's called hearsay.
I was, however at the meeting. And at no time was SurfCup ever a topic of conversation. So not really sure how any parent could have felt "threatened" that their daughter would be removed from the roster.
JM did however express to the parents his concern about a trainer recruiting Kicks players to start his team. And that he felt it in the best interest of the team, that anyone considering joining this team, should continue training with the trainer and join their team. Not once was anyone ever told they would be kicked off of any team. In fact, we were all given options. Obviously all of the parents agreed with JM, as the team is still 100% intact . That was a decision that each parent made on their own for their DD's, with no regrets. I'm not sure I know of 1 single coach in all of NTX that would send their players to another coach that was activly trying to recruit them, do you? Why should JM be any different?
So to recap, everything in your post about parents being threatened with getting kicked off of a team is complete and utter BS!!
Now let's see those texts.

Zizou / Swing It.. Let me clear my throat!!

uknowme, There are a few VP's amongst their respective professions and industries within the JM Family not to mention a lot of other smart, honest, reasonable minded Practitioners, Moms, Corporate Employees, etc. who are taking offense to the notion of what you are insinuating and the misinformation you are reporting forward.  JM had adult conversations with adults. He was open about his concerns.  He asked the parent group to measure the information he disclosed to the group and invited the group to include any information they had.  He encouraged dialogue, to lay out a path for what was best for the group go forward and for any individuals that sought to move in a different direction than what the majority decided was best.  He advised the group that in the end the ultimate decisions made are independent decisions for each DD relative to their forward strategy for training and play preference and that he would support each player and family no matter their decision.  He also stated that if events changed we would revisit this particular topic.  By no means did he threaten or demand specific actions and resulting consequences, and you inherently painting the parent group as merely uneducated lackies and followers of a dictator are quite laughable when you really examine the context of your post.  So what we have learned from the information you have disclosed is that JM was right in what he disclosed to the parent group.  The disdain and seemingly clear to me envious undertones of your remarks and even your color preference and capital letter selection of certain pieces of your off target retort is where I begin to wonder, How do you not have an agenda? What is the ulterior motive behind any advisement you are handing out? Comes off as Salesmen rhetoric to me meaning you must want something? Maybe his players?  


Elpistolero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 66
Points : 1850
Join date : 2015-05-20

Back to top Go down

FBR06G 9-7-15 - Page 3 Empty Re: FBR06G 9-7-15

Post by Guest on 10/09/15, 01:24 pm

Thank you for sharing your professions with us.

Yes, we did indeed win Disney and 4 of 10 players were from Selecao. 8 of 10 of those players are AP 05 that I have trained since then. Can't compete with them anymore (AP), but still am committed to those players and families via training. I also help train a 6 year old boy, and 14 year old girls.

This was all started by your coaches comments in "red" about initiatives in replying to my general post. My post was not referring to any coach, club, or team. However your coach felt inclined to take direct action.

We noticed a steep decline from those players participation from one week to another in training, and inquired with the parents and this message was communicated to us verbally as well as written via text. This was the sentiments from (4) different families. Those parents were open, candid, and were placed in a difficult position. Again four different families information was parallel to one another. This is something we have been dealing with on and off all year.

After my post last night I received calls from (3) different parents asking me not to share our conversations and communications. Of course this leaves me in a comprising position, but at the end of the day I have to honor our friendship and confidentiality. It was wrong for me to offer that as proof when enough information is out there for people to make their own assessment.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

FBR06G 9-7-15 - Page 3 Empty Re: FBR06G 9-7-15

Post by Soccer Point Guard on 10/09/15, 02:59 pm

You say Thanks but obviously you failed to understand the intent of me characterizing our parent group for you because you again are trying to insult our intelligence. JM has never at any time had 4 Selecao, Kicks JM, or Kicks North players recently training with you. If your, “WE” is referring to Amilcar Castro’s training sessions then there is your 1st clue to the declining attendance. No one from the JM family signed up to train with YOU and YOU trying to indicate that somehow training with Amilcar represents training with you is fraud on the surface and at its core. So here it is in plain text brother, when YOU showed up and began to ingratiate yourself into the process is the direct correlation of the declining attendance. Do the math from that premise and it will add up to the actual answer! In essence Amilcar attaching himself to you hurt his business NOT JM giving some type of ultimatum. As for these so called JM parents that reached out to you with this fraudulent story, well that will be easily back-tracked internally so we will leave that to internal matters. The remainder of your post is trying to support and confirm your stance of this so called ultimatum by JM yet those in the JM family you know and say you respect have advised you otherwise yet you are still trying to impress that position on to us all the while using the Salesman spin so the novice reader thinks you really acting honorable. So again, for those in the class that missed it the first time…. There are a few VP's amongst their respective professions and industries within the JM Family not to mention a lot of other smart, honest, reasonable minded Practitioners, Moms, Corporate Employees, etc. who are taking offense to the notion of what you are insinuating and the misinformation you are reporting forward.

Soccer Point Guard
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 5
Points : 1674
Join date : 2015-09-10

Back to top Go down

FBR06G 9-7-15 - Page 3 Empty Re: FBR06G 9-7-15

Post by Guest on 10/09/15, 03:23 pm

Is this coming from the guy that was kicked out of training (3 times) from being overly involved and disruptive to the group, and never even played the game? Who also has been on 4 different club teams in the last year (Aztecs, Sting Black, FC Dallas, and now Kicks). I can understand your frustration.

I don't understand your point about peoples professions, being smart, moms, honest, etc. This is the second time in a row, keep repeating yourself Forest.

Please tell me how any of my posts depict your statement of, "the parent group as merely uneducated lackies and followers of a dictator".

If anyone is uneducated it is you for your writing skills are on par with an 8th grader.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

FBR06G 9-7-15 - Page 3 Empty Re: FBR06G 9-7-15

Post by My Money Pit on 10/09/15, 04:04 pm

Man, our movie just got upgraded to Imax 3-D with digital surround sound. In the immortal words of Terrell Owens. .."Get ya popcorn ready!"
My Money Pit
My Money Pit
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 112
Points : 2488
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Where the winds (or soccer matches) take me...

Back to top Go down

FBR06G 9-7-15 - Page 3 Empty Re: FBR06G 9-7-15

Post by AtThePitch on 10/09/15, 04:10 pm

AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 709
Points : 3785
Join date : 2011-12-18

Back to top Go down

FBR06G 9-7-15 - Page 3 Empty Re: FBR06G 9-7-15

Post by AtThePitch on 10/09/15, 04:12 pm

AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 709
Points : 3785
Join date : 2011-12-18

Back to top Go down

FBR06G 9-7-15 - Page 3 Empty Re: FBR06G 9-7-15

Post by AtThePitch on 10/09/15, 04:14 pm

Too cute, had to post that! Lol...
AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 709
Points : 3785
Join date : 2011-12-18

Back to top Go down

FBR06G 9-7-15 - Page 3 Empty Re: FBR06G 9-7-15

Post by Soccer Point Guard on 10/09/15, 04:45 pm

Nope I have never been kicked out of any group, training or otherwise. This is the guy that you can not beat when it counts. Disney! Nationals! This is the guy that was making certain clarity and perspective was brought to the forefront.

The movement from team to team has been by choice because my focus until now has been my DD development not some coach or club focused on winning 9 year old soccer. Its a year before Select. I did my homework, checked out all the rest and I planted my flag. Did Solar allow you to even be in this post? That is all you know right? You probably can't even comprehend where that is going.

Frustration?

Here comes the Salesman again trying to bait and switch, deflect..

Loss for words or a point that is truthful or that matters so you end up here trying to jab with a professional. You outlining how you did not understand the context of my previous post coupled with the direction you are now trying to take the conversation says it all Patrick!

And I now close class.. Thank You kindly for the participation bro!

Soccer Point Guard
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 5
Points : 1674
Join date : 2015-09-10

Back to top Go down

FBR06G 9-7-15 - Page 3 Empty Re: FBR06G 9-7-15

Post by Guest on 10/09/15, 06:47 pm

I got a buddy at TMZ that just sent me exclusive video of an altercation that apparently just took place between uknowme and Soccer Point Guard out at City Futsal this evening.  The footage is a bit grainy, but I could swear that's the Duker who steps in at the end to break things up. affraid


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

FBR06G 9-7-15 - Page 3 Empty Re: FBR06G 9-7-15

Post by AtThePitch on 10/09/15, 07:10 pm

The Duker... you've been around. Lol
AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 709
Points : 3785
Join date : 2011-12-18

Back to top Go down

FBR06G 9-7-15 - Page 3 Empty Re: FBR06G 9-7-15

Post by Guest on 10/09/15, 07:27 pm

Soccer Point Guard wrote:Nope I have never been kicked out of any group, training or otherwise. This is the guy that you can not beat when it counts. Disney! Nationals! This is the guy that was making certain clarity and perspective was brought to the forefront.  

The movement from team to team has been by choice because my focus until now has been my DD development not some coach or club focused on winning 9 year old soccer. Its a year before Select. I did my homework, checked out all the rest and I planted my flag. Did Solar allow you to even be in this post? That is all you know right? You probably can't even comprehend where that is going.

Frustration?

Here comes the Salesman again trying to bait and switch, deflect..  

Loss for words or a point that is truthful or that matters so you end up here trying to jab with a professional. You outlining how you did not understand the context of my previous post coupled with the direction you are now trying to take the conversation says it all Patrick!

And I now close class.. Thank You kindly for the participation bro!

Yes Coop, I congratulated you already for beating us 20 months ago at Disney and my 7-8 year olds were crying for a half hour after the game.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

FBR06G 9-7-15 - Page 3 Empty Re: FBR06G 9-7-15

Post by f4all on 10/09/15, 08:15 pm

cheers
Flash news, rematch of noclassico ( coop vs pat), at real soccer center.  Refereed by Alimar Castro, the duke.
CUZete90 wrote:I got a buddy at TMZ that just sent me exclusive video of an altercation that apparently just took place between uknowme and Soccer Point Guard out at City Futsal this evening.  The footage is a bit grainy, but I could swear that's the Duker who steps in at the end to break things up. affraid


f4all
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 27
Points : 1739
Join date : 2015-07-28

Back to top Go down

FBR06G 9-7-15 - Page 3 Empty Re: FBR06G 9-7-15

Post by AtThePitch on 10/09/15, 08:24 pm

FBR06G 9-7-15 - Page 3 <a href=FBR06G 9-7-15 - Page 3 Your-a10" />
AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 709
Points : 3785
Join date : 2011-12-18

Back to top Go down

FBR06G 9-7-15 - Page 3 Empty Re: FBR06G 9-7-15

Post by Zizou on 10/09/15, 08:36 pm

Damn, watch your back on this sideline! You could end up hospitalized or in jail from the daggers being thrown.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 4880
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

FBR06G 9-7-15 - Page 3 Empty Re: FBR06G 9-7-15

Post by Zizou on 10/09/15, 08:39 pm

I will say this, you have a long way to go superstars. Sit back and enjoy the ride because it will change quickly.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2433
Points : 4880
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

FBR06G 9-7-15 - Page 3 Empty Re: FBR06G 9-7-15

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum