Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Age true teams Pixel
Statistics
We have 14150 registered users
The newest registered user is SoccerBasics

Our users have posted a total of 196165 messages in 27798 subjects

Age true teams

Go down

Age true teams Empty Age true teams

Post by Candy Crush on 11/09/15, 10:54 pm

Who is going to be an 05 AP team that is listed on the 06 FBR?

Candy Crush
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 3
Points : 1723
Join date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down

Age true teams Empty Re: Age true teams

Post by Guest on 12/09/15, 07:21 am

Rosters with majority 05s that have expressed interest in keeping core together.

Kicks Selecao
Kicks North
Triumph
Tx Spirit Hollis
Sting North



Last edited by Sho'nuff on 12/09/15, 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Age true teams Empty Re: Age true teams

Post by travelin light on 12/09/15, 07:56 am

Sting North 06 (AP 05) is coached by Reagan Angell & Melissa Garrett. They are playing this fall as an age pure 05 team in UAL Gold.
travelin light
travelin light
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 147
Points : 2962
Join date : 2012-08-08

Back to top Go down

Age true teams Empty Re: Age true teams

Post by AtThePitch on 12/09/15, 11:10 am

Bellatorres, I believe coach's kid is an 05.
Solar red currently is majority 05
Fairly sure solar black is majority 05 also.
AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 709
Points : 3782
Join date : 2011-12-18

Back to top Go down

Age true teams Empty Re: Age true teams

Post by VISCA_BARCA10 on 14/09/15, 12:54 pm

Are any of these teams looking to add 05 players?
Also where do these teams practice?

VISCA_BARCA10
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 2
Points : 1759
Join date : 2015-06-11

Back to top Go down

Age true teams Empty Re: Age true teams

Post by 06Southgirl on 14/09/15, 01:38 pm

DTS 05 AP Adames which is current D1 lake highlands players with 05 birthdays combined w DTS 06 birth year 05 players practices in Arlington at Harold Patterson

06Southgirl
06Southgirl
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Posts : 442
Points : 2665
Join date : 2014-07-22

Back to top Go down

Age true teams Empty Re: Age true teams

Post by Sillyparentsitsjustsoccer on 14/09/15, 01:41 pm

06southgirl wrote:DTS 05 AP Adames which is current D1 lake highlands players with 05 birthdays combined w DTS 06 birth year 05 players practices in Arlington at Harold Patterson


What happens to the rest of your 05 team?

Sillyparentsitsjustsoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 39
Points : 1814
Join date : 2015-05-28

Back to top Go down

Age true teams Empty Re: Age true teams

Post by My Money Pit on 14/09/15, 01:44 pm

Spirit Hollis practices at DSP in Plano.
My Money Pit
My Money Pit
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 112
Points : 2485
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Where the winds (or soccer matches) take me...

Back to top Go down

Age true teams Empty Re: Age true teams

Post by 06Southgirl on 14/09/15, 02:09 pm

parentofakeeper wrote:
06southgirl wrote:DTS 05 AP Adames which is current D1 lake highlands players with 05 birthdays combined w DTS 06 birth year 05 players practices in Arlington at Harold Patterson


What happens to the rest of your 05 team?

They are still a team for Lake Highlands this year. But for Spring we will be looking to do a league together in addition to their current team. This is to prepare for what is to come!
06Southgirl
06Southgirl
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Posts : 442
Points : 2665
Join date : 2014-07-22

Back to top Go down

Age true teams Empty Re: Age true teams

Post by Sillyparentsitsjustsoccer on 14/09/15, 02:12 pm

06southgirl wrote:
parentofakeeper wrote:
06southgirl wrote:DTS 05 AP Adames which is current D1 lake highlands players with 05 birthdays combined w DTS 06 birth year 05 players practices in Arlington at Harold Patterson


What happens to the rest of your 05 team?

They are still a team for Lake Highlands this year. But for Spring we will be looking to do a league together in addition to their current team.    This is to prepare for what is to come!  

Hmmm makes me wonder what will happen to my October born 04 keeper who is now an 05 and most of her team are 05s.

Sillyparentsitsjustsoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 39
Points : 1814
Join date : 2015-05-28

Back to top Go down

Age true teams Empty Re: Age true teams

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum