2017/2018 Schedules

LH Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Sting 08 Weigelt- Looking for 1-2 Committed Players
by Medicine Man Today at 06:43 pm

» Announcing New Club Invites
by Medicine Man Today at 06:41 pm

» FootyID Camp | SPRING BREAK 2018
by Footy Factory Today at 12:11 pm

» FootyID Camp | SPRING BREAK 2018
by Footy Factory Today at 12:09 pm

» different shoes for grass and turf?
by Medicine Man Yesterday at 02:26 pm

» New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach
by soccertard Yesterday at 02:07 pm

» FBR09 Rankings February 22nd, 2018
by ACNova09 Yesterday at 11:55 am

» Liverpool FC 08 Girls Sunday Indoor Soccer
by SGS Yesterday at 11:02 am

» 2nd Time thru.
by Kmp92702 22/02/18, 06:04 pm

» 02 Girls Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 22/02/18, 11:12 am

» FBR 08 February 20th 2018
by President Camacho 22/02/18, 10:33 am

» LHD2 NTX Celtic 02G McCallum - LOOKING FOR GOALKEEPER
by NTX Celtic FC 22/02/18, 09:40 am

» 06 Girls Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (May 11-13)
by U90C 22/02/18, 09:22 am

» Select Question for Veteran Parents
by Medicine Man 22/02/18, 06:29 am

» Youth Pick-up Games this Friday
by cityfutsal 21/02/18, 05:13 pm

» U 11 Team looking to schudule scrimmage games
by Panther City FC 07G 21/02/18, 11:13 am

» 05 Girls Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (May 11-13)
by U90C 21/02/18, 10:56 am

» Liverpool 09 girls Keegan (FLYNN)
by LP_Elite 21/02/18, 10:33 am

» Sting Dallas Player Opportunities 2018
by Medicine Man 21/02/18, 06:23 am

» Texas Spurs 10/11' Blanton Looking
by tareyncarol 20/02/18, 08:10 pm

» Texas Spurs 10' Blanton Looking
by tareyncarol 20/02/18, 08:06 pm

» Texas Spurs 09' Blanton Looking
by tareyncarol 20/02/18, 08:05 pm

» Texas Spurs 08' Blanton Looking
by tareyncarol 20/02/18, 08:03 pm

» LP U14 ECNL?
by KeeperCommander 20/02/18, 03:09 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory 20/02/18, 02:24 pm

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11579 registered users
The newest registered user is Panther City FC 07G

Our users have posted a total of 168325 messages in 21188 subjects

Pure year age groups

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: Pure year age groups

Post by SD69 on 30/09/15, 08:20 am

Well '03AP's trying out for ECNL this spring will certainly shake thinks up a bit more. Not that things weren't already shaken up enough.

The big question is what will happen LPE after this year? Will the whole team try to move to take an ECNL spot. In the current '04 group, there are two clubs that aren't in the top 5 echelon of teams, Sting and Solar. At first glance it would make sense to move to one of these teams. But if you look at the current '03 teams, you have Solar Chelsea near the top of the '03 group and Solar Red 03 near the top of the '02s. How many of these girls are '03AP. Also, would some of LPE consider reuniting with their old coach at FCD?

Bottom line is what are the odds this could be the farewell tour of LPE? May be a time for another one of those infamous LPE parent meetings.

I was hoping that the ECNL thing would wait until U14 like every other year so that the initial changes wouldn't be so severe but it doesn't look like it will go that way.

SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1337
Join date : 2012-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure year age groups

Post by go99 on 30/09/15, 08:25 am

we will have a meeting if you buy the drinks
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2882
Points : 5819
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure year age groups

Post by Guest on 30/09/15, 08:35 am

Curiosity is at an all time high...
What is the record for the longest "core intact" team?
LPE wasn't meant to be an eternal thing was it? I mean even if the team dissolved next year you can honestly say they had a heck of a reign... The soccer crossroads are approaching and somethings are just inevitable. There are probably many parents waiting to witness them disband to point out who were the true stars and who were the beneficiaries of a sound "system", only to point it out to their parents when the opportunity calls.

But anyways....what's up with this pre ecnl event in Tulsa. Let's move on to other news.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Pure year age groups

Post by SD69 on 30/09/15, 09:00 am

An even bigger crossroads, will some of us have to start posting in the '03 forum now? Seaux/Go, when AP happens, what age group will get most of your attention?
avatar
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1337
Points : 3353
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : On the SW side, in soccer purgatory.

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure year age groups

Post by Guest on 30/09/15, 09:13 am

Honestly...hopefully...this is my last hoorah until my AP U10 starts playing and or losing to RASE '10 and I feel like her squad is the only formidable opponent. Wish I never met the forum....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Pure year age groups

Post by go99 on 30/09/15, 09:46 am

After here rase/elite experience I am thinking I may just play her up on the U17 national team
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2882
Points : 5819
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure year age groups

Post by SolarPower00 on 30/09/15, 10:08 am

SD69 wrote:An even bigger crossroads, will some of us have to start posting in the '03 forum now? Seaux/Go, when AP happens, what age group will get most of your attention?


Looks like the 03 forum is Going to be a little more interesting next year. Rolling Eyes
avatar
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 592
Points : 2893
Join date : 2011-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure year age groups

Post by Guest on 30/09/15, 06:13 pm

adufresne wrote:It is definitely pure luck that the same 5 times are at the top every year. Have been since basically U8. AP won't change this. Player movement might but it won't be because of AP. Either of those 5 teams could compete with each other.  Forget the score line. Doesn't always accurately depict the way the game was played.

Same top five since 08? You are kidding...or living in Colorado!? drunken I know you want to believe LFS/feet always has and always will be there, but you have a conveniently short memory. Fever, LP Barnes, Spirit, etc. were all solid top five teams over the years before coach and player movement killed them.

Didn't DTS beat Feet solidly last year 2-0? I suspect your summer additions may have provided the margin. Case in point, all it takes is a couple players to elevate or reduce a top team. But hey, I'm sure AP won't impact player movement, hasn't that been your message?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Pure year age groups

Post by adufresne on 30/09/15, 06:29 pm

Shake_and_Bake wrote:
adufresne wrote:It is definitely pure luck that the same 5 times are at the top every year. Have been since basically U8. AP won't change this. Player movement might but it won't be because of AP. Either of those 5 teams could compete with each other.  Forget the score line. Doesn't always accurately depict the way the game was played.

Same top five since 08?  You are kidding...or living in Colorado!? drunken  I know you want to believe LFS/feet always has and always will be there, but you have a conveniently short memory.  Fever, LP Barnes, Spirit, etc. were all solid top five teams over the years before coach and player movement killed them.  

Didn't DTS beat Feet solidly last year 2-0?  I suspect your summer additions may have provided the margin.  Case in point, all it takes is a couple players to elevate or reduce a top team.  But hey, I'm sure AP won't impact player movement, hasn't that been your message?


Ok. Yes. The South score was 2-0 last year. I didn't see the game so I don't know if it was "solidly" or not. What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? What is the point of your post? Sour grapes? I guess DTS didn't pick up any players this off season? Maybe AP will help that. Y'all lost this one. So what? Could've gone either way. Like I said, score line doesn't necessarily depict the outcome of the game. My memory is long enough and my opinion is still the same. Since my kid has been on this team we've played y'all 6 times. We've won 3 and y'all have won 3. Is that far enough back?

__________________________________________________
"You cant win the Kentucky Derby unless you're on a thoroughbred."

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 246
Points : 1700
Join date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure year age groups

Post by Guest on 30/09/15, 07:22 pm

adufresne wrote:
Shake_and_Bake wrote:
adufresne wrote:It is definitely pure luck that the same 5 times are at the top every year. Have been since basically U8. AP won't change this. Player movement might but it won't be because of AP. Either of those 5 teams could compete with each other.  Forget the score line. Doesn't always accurately depict the way the game was played.

Same top five since 08?  You are kidding...or living in Colorado!? drunken  I know you want to believe LFS/feet always has and always will be there, but you have a conveniently short memory.  Fever, LP Barnes, Spirit, etc. were all solid top five teams over the years before coach and player movement killed them.  

Didn't DTS beat Feet solidly last year 2-0?  I suspect your summer additions may have provided the margin.  Case in point, all it takes is a couple players to elevate or reduce a top team.  But hey, I'm sure AP won't impact player movement, hasn't that been your message?


Ok. Yes. The South score was 2-0 last year. I didn't see the game so I don't know if it was "solidly" or not. What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?  What is the point of your post? Sour grapes? I guess DTS didn't pick up any players this off season? Maybe AP will help that. Y'all lost this one. So what? Could've gone either way. Like I said, score line doesn't necessarily depict the outcome of the game. My memory is long enough and my opinion is still the same. Since my kid has been on this team we've played y'all 6 times. We've won 3 and y'all have won 3. Is that far enough back?

Maybe you started happy hour early today....if so, drink up. The point of my post was clear. Top five has been fluid since they were 08's (Elite is/was only exception). Feet/LFS will only stay top 5 if their additions and/or subtractions are better than the competition. Looks like ya'll had a good summer, good for you. You have posted numerous times that AP won't change anything, but I'll bet you all the tea in China it shakes things up enough to knock a couple off the perch. My DD isn't DTS, I'm just here to poke holes in your statements.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Pure year age groups

Post by adufresne on 30/09/15, 09:00 pm

Shake_and_Bake wrote:
adufresne wrote:
Shake_and_Bake wrote:
adufresne wrote:It is definitely pure luck that the same 5 times are at the top every year. Have been since basically U8. AP won't change this. Player movement might but it won't be because of AP. Either of those 5 teams could compete with each other.  Forget the score line. Doesn't always accurately depict the way the game was played.

Same top five since 08?  You are kidding...or living in Colorado!? drunken  I know you want to believe LFS/feet always has and always will be there, but you have a conveniently short memory.  Fever, LP Barnes, Spirit, etc. were all solid top five teams over the years before coach and player movement killed them.  

Didn't DTS beat Feet solidly last year 2-0?  I suspect your summer additions may have provided the margin.  Case in point, all it takes is a couple players to elevate or reduce a top team.  But hey, I'm sure AP won't impact player movement, hasn't that been your message?


Ok. Yes. The South score was 2-0 last year. I didn't see the game so I don't know if it was "solidly" or not. What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?  What is the point of your post? Sour grapes? I guess DTS didn't pick up any players this off season? Maybe AP will help that. Y'all lost this one. So what? Could've gone either way. Like I said, score line doesn't necessarily depict the outcome of the game. My memory is long enough and my opinion is still the same. Since my kid has been on this team we've played y'all 6 times. We've won 3 and y'all have won 3. Is that far enough back?

Maybe you started happy hour early today....if so, drink up.  The point of my post was clear.  Top five has been fluid since they were 08's (Elite is/was only exception).  Feet/LFS will only stay top 5 if their additions and/or subtractions are better than the competition.  Looks like ya'll had a good summer, good for you.  You have posted numerous times that AP won't change anything, but I'll bet you all the tea in China it shakes things up enough to knock a couple off the perch.  My DD isn't DTS, I'm just here to poke holes in your statements.


We're 04s, never have been 08s. We're soon to be 03s. If your DD is not DTS then why bring them up?  Player movement is completely normal and expected at this level. It happens every year and will continue to happen every year so your statement about addition/subtraction is basically common sense. I don't think AP will change player movement any more or less for our age group next year. That's all I'm saying.  If 03s do move to ECNL next year, then I would guess that the 04 Black team would occupy that spot for Feet. The only thing you've made clear is that you don't like LFS or Dfeeters. You're gonna have to come up with more than that to poke holes in my statements.

__________________________________________________
"You cant win the Kentucky Derby unless you're on a thoroughbred."

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 246
Points : 1700
Join date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure year age groups

Post by Barca on 01/10/15, 06:59 am

SolarPower00 wrote:
SD69 wrote:An even bigger crossroads, will some of us have to start posting in the '03 forum now? Seaux/Go, when AP happens, what age group will get most of your attention?


Looks like the 03 forum is Going to be a little more interesting next year. Rolling Eyes
cheers Can't wait!! Our current group has gone dormant for some reason. I have to start reading your forum to see who you are.
avatar
Barca
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 365
Points : 2194
Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure year age groups

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 01/10/15, 08:23 am

Barca wrote:
SolarPower00 wrote:
SD69 wrote:An even bigger crossroads, will some of us have to start posting in the '03 forum now? Seaux/Go, when AP happens, what age group will get most of your attention?


Looks like the 03 forum is Going to be a little more interesting next year. Rolling Eyes
cheers Can't wait!! Our current group has gone dormant for some reason. I have to start reading your forum to see who you are.

You sure you want that?? Drugs, $ex, money and politics don't have anything on how the '04 parents talk about each others teams on here. You mention a few key words and it's on!!!
avatar
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 849
Points : 3083
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure year age groups

Post by Cleansheets on 01/10/15, 08:40 am

It won't take you long to figure out who has got some serious forum cred and who the jokers are.

__________________________________________________
Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.
avatar
Cleansheets
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 1091
Points : 3039
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : ...is everything

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure year age groups

Post by SD69 on 01/10/15, 08:47 am

jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
avatar
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1337
Points : 3353
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : On the SW side, in soccer purgatory.

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure year age groups

Post by Cleansheets on 01/10/15, 08:51 am

Well...I didn't want to mention any names.

__________________________________________________
Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.
avatar
Cleansheets
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 1091
Points : 3039
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : ...is everything

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure year age groups

Post by sendit on 01/10/15, 10:56 am

This subject is giving the LH punching bags a chance to relax from player pass.
avatar
sendit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 47
Points : 1790
Join date : 2013-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure year age groups

Post by FCsoccer1 on 26/10/15, 11:06 am

So have any clubs reported anything?
avatar
FCsoccer1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 286
Points : 2702
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Pure year age groups

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum