Latest topics
» 07' ODP
by TxFutbal Today at 03:28 pm

» ODP and DA to merge?
by PLAY2FEET!! Today at 03:11 pm

» Mansfield Revolution SC 02G Haub is looking for 2 players
by mcmoyer Today at 01:40 pm

» LH Week 4
by soccertard Today at 01:21 pm

» Hi-Pod Pro For Sale
by RightWingDad Today at 12:50 pm

» FC Dallas 09G West Willett
by terps37 Today at 10:55 am

» Liverpool 09 girls FLYNN
by LP_Elite Today at 10:02 am

» ODP training locations?
by Sillyparentsitsjustsoccer Today at 08:49 am

» Lake Highlands - Week 4 - Games of the week
by greaterisHe Today at 08:43 am

» Game of the Week:
by SickofSilliness Today at 07:13 am

» 09 Girls Teams - THE ROCK (Nov. 10-12)
by U90C Yesterday at 01:56 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory 20/09/17, 09:15 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory 20/09/17, 09:14 pm

» Dallas International Girls Cup 2018 - Play Against Top Teams
by MikeStebbins 20/09/17, 05:01 pm

» Dallas International Girls Cup 2018 - Play Against Top Teams
by MikeStebbins 20/09/17, 05:00 pm

» FC Frisco Storm 04G - 1 to 2 Players
by FriscoStorm04G 20/09/17, 03:59 pm

» LP Elite looking for players
by LP_Elite 20/09/17, 02:33 pm

» LP Elite looking for players
by LP_Elite 20/09/17, 02:32 pm

» Coming soon!
by LP_Elite 20/09/17, 02:19 pm

» Twisted Parenting
by TxFutbal 20/09/17, 01:30 pm

» Solar 11G Evans - Looking for players
by alw8585 20/09/17, 12:43 pm

» Lake Highlands - Week 3
by BigErn 20/09/17, 12:43 pm

» FBR09 Rankings September 18th, 2017
by ProDallas 20/09/17, 10:16 am

» Sting Weigelt 10/11 Looking for players
by sting08 20/09/17, 09:47 am

» Sting Academy Kit #14 - YS ($75 obo)
by soccer&lotsmoresoccer 20/09/17, 08:54 am

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11346 registered users
The newest registered user is natdogg11

Our users have posted a total of 162900 messages in 20458 subjects

9-26-2015 Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9-26-2015 Predictions

Post by Crest1998 on 24/09/15, 10:03 am

D1
D'feeters vs Hilton
Owens vs LP Elite
Gutierrez  vs DT SOUTH
Solar vs FCD Elite
Spirit North vs Spirit
FCD Premier vs Scott
Piper vs DT Red

D2
Kicks vs Cuevas
Mustangs vs Angell
West vs Thunder
D'feeters white vs Andromeda

avatar
Crest1998
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 31
Points : 1839
Join date : 2012-10-10
Location : Dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: 9-26-2015 Predictions

Post by soccerjack on 24/09/15, 11:00 am

Crest1998 wrote:D1
D'feeters vs Hilton
Owens vs LP Elite
Gutierrez  vs DT SOUTH
Solar vs FCD Elite
Spirit North vs Spirit
FCD Premier vs Scott
Piper vs DT Red

D2
Kicks vs Cuevas
Mustangs vs Angell
West vs Thunder
D'feeters white vs Andromeda

You left off d-3...you soccer elitist.

avatar
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 878
Points : 2068
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: 9-26-2015 Predictions

Post by Wall Ball on 24/09/15, 11:05 am

D1
D'feeters vs Hilton 2-1 D'Feet, but after last weeks 0-0 draw with Sting Gut, who know what will happen?
Owens vs LP Elite 2-3 Elite. I think this will be a closer match than most would think. Upset maybe?  Cool
Gutierrez  vs DT SOUTH 0-3 DTS. Gut did well to tie Feet last week but DTS should take this one handily.
Solar vs FCD Elite 1-2 FCD Elite. This should be a good test for both teams to see where they are at.
Spirit North vs Spirit 2-2 tie. Not much difference between the two Spirit teams.
FCD Premier vs Scott 0-3 Scott. No problem for DT in this one.
Piper vs DT Red 1-3 DT Red. DT Red continues to play well and takes this one.

D2
Kicks vs Cuevas 2-0 Kicks. Kicks with a nice win over Sting West last week will continue their roll.
Mustangs vs Angell 2-2 tie. Too close to call.
West vs Thunder 2-0 Sting West. Sting will rebound after a couple of early season losses.
D'feeters white vs Andromeda 2-1 D'Feet. Maybe the D2 game of the week. Could go either way.
avatar
Wall Ball
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 23
Points : 852
Join date : 2015-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: 9-26-2015 Predictions

Post by Cleansheets on 24/09/15, 11:22 am

soccerjack wrote:
Crest1998 wrote:D1
D'feeters vs Hilton
Owens vs LP Elite
Gutierrez  vs DT SOUTH
Solar vs FCD Elite
Spirit North vs Spirit
FCD Premier vs Scott
Piper vs DT Red

D2
Kicks vs Cuevas
Mustangs vs Angell
West vs Thunder
D'feeters white vs Andromeda

You left off d-3...you soccer elitist.

D-3 gets no respect ( typed in my best Rodney Dangerfield impersonation )

__________________________________________________
Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.
avatar
Cleansheets
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 1041
Points : 2833
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : ...is everything

Back to top Go down

Re: 9-26-2015 Predictions

Post by Looking04 on 24/09/15, 11:57 am

Cleansheets wrote:
soccerjack wrote:
Crest1998 wrote:D1
D'feeters vs Hilton
Owens vs LP Elite
Gutierrez  vs DT SOUTH
Solar vs FCD Elite
Spirit North vs Spirit
FCD Premier vs Scott
Piper vs DT Red

D2
Kicks vs Cuevas
Mustangs vs Angell
West vs Thunder
D'feeters white vs Andromeda

You left off d-3...you soccer elitist.

D-3 gets no respect ( typed in my best Rodney Dangerfield impersonation )


What a Face

PPL and APL get no respect either!

Looking04
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 143
Points : 1146
Join date : 2015-01-07

Back to top Go down

Re: 9-26-2015 Predictions

Post by Read_These_Nikes on 24/09/15, 01:41 pm

Im getting killed at this, but here it goes:
D1
D'feeters 2 vs Hilton 1
Owens 1 vs LP Elite 3
Gutierrez 2 vs DT SOUTH 2 Tie
Solar 0 vs FCD Elite 2
Spirit North 4 vs Spirit 1
FCD Premier 0 vs Scott 3
Piper 1 vs DT Red 3

D2
Kicks 2 vs Cuevas 1
Mustangs 1 vs Angell 2
West 3 vs Thunder 0
D'feeters White 2 vs Andromeda 2 Tie
avatar
Read_These_Nikes
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 80
Points : 967
Join date : 2015-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: 9-26-2015 Predictions

Post by isawthelight on 24/09/15, 06:08 pm

Does anyone know if Sting North is bringing in more CPP this week? If not Mustangs might take them.
avatar
isawthelight
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 21
Points : 843
Join date : 2015-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: 9-26-2015 Predictions

Post by Read_These_Nikes on 25/09/15, 08:14 am

Has CPP started this early in the season! Wow!
avatar
Read_These_Nikes
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 80
Points : 967
Join date : 2015-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: 9-26-2015 Predictions

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 25/09/15, 08:59 am

Wall Ball wrote:D1
D'feeters vs Hilton 2-1 D'Feet, but after last weeks 0-0 draw with Sting Gut, who know what will happen?
Owens vs LP Elite 2-3 Elite. I think this will be a closer match than most would think. Upset maybe?  Cool
Gutierrez  vs DT SOUTH 0-3 DTS. Gut did well to tie Feet last week but DTS should take this one handily.
Solar vs FCD Elite 1-2 FCD Elite. This should be a good test for both teams to see where they are at.
Spirit North vs Spirit 2-2 tie. Not much difference between the two Spirit teams.
FCD Premier vs Scott 0-3 Scott. No problem for DT in this one.
Piper vs DT Red 1-3 DT Red. DT Red continues to play well and takes this one.

D2
Kicks vs Cuevas 2-0 Kicks. Kicks with a nice win over Sting West last week will continue their roll.
Mustangs vs Angell 2-2 tie. Too close to call.
West vs Thunder 2-0 Sting West. Sting will rebound after a couple of early season losses.
D'feeters white vs Andromeda 2-1 D'Feet. Maybe the D2 game of the week. Could go either way.

Ahhh, the ole lopsided draw them in so they can reply pick.... It worked, well played!!
avatar
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 840
Points : 2917
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum