2016/2017 Schedules

LH Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Blue Star Fields
by jogobonito06 Today at 09:40 am

» Quiet Forum
by Kenny_Powers Today at 12:52 am

» TOURNAMENT: GULF COAST OPEN - Gulf Shores Area - Jan 12-15
by U90C Yesterday at 03:24 pm

» FootyID Camp | Winter 2017
by Footy Factory Yesterday at 10:17 am

» Revolution FC 08G - Lee looking for 2 or 3 players
by Revolution_Girls FC 08/12/17, 04:22 pm

» FC Dallas-West '11's/'12's
by Honeybadger 08/12/17, 10:38 am

» STING DALLAS 2011G/2012G “Officially starting to build out o
by psaldivar 08/12/17, 09:41 am

» Tetra Brazil: Winter Futsal Camp (Dec 18-22)
by jondavies3 08/12/17, 07:58 am

» Sting North 08 Shepard
by skills 08/12/17, 07:57 am

» TX Alliance SC in Alliance-Keller Area looking to add player
by TXAllianceSoccer 07/12/17, 03:07 pm

» Solar 08 Cavalle - Flower Mound
by NTXSoccaDad 07/12/17, 02:51 pm

» TX Alliance SC in Alliance-Keller Area looking to add player
by TXAllianceSoccer 07/12/17, 02:50 pm

» TEXAS SUMMER CLASSIC - REGISTRATION DEADLINE APPROACHING
by NTXSoccaDad 07/12/17, 02:46 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory 07/12/17, 02:22 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory 07/12/17, 02:22 pm

» CAMP IS FULL - GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP
by musaisaya 07/12/17, 01:58 pm

» FBR09 Rankings December 4th, 2017
by BigErn 07/12/17, 12:21 pm

» Futsal
by MFCCoach 07/12/17, 11:28 am

» Futsal
by MFCCoach 07/12/17, 11:27 am

» Fever United 05 Phiri NPL Open Session Sunday December 17th
by ChessNotCheckers 07/12/17, 12:07 am

» STING EAST FREE 1HR SKILLS SESSIONS STARTING DECEMBER 15th
by psaldivar 06/12/17, 10:28 pm

» STING EAST SOCCER FORMING QUICKLY NEAR YOU!!!!
by psaldivar 06/12/17, 10:23 pm

» STING EAST SOCCER FORMING QUICKLY NEAR YOU!!!!
by psaldivar 06/12/17, 10:22 pm

» STING EAST SOCCER FORMING QUICKLY NEAR YOU!!!!
by psaldivar 06/12/17, 10:21 pm

» STING EAST SOCCER FORMING QUICKLY NEAR YOU!!!!
by psaldivar 06/12/17, 10:15 pm

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11458 registered users
The newest registered user is Boom2017

Our users have posted a total of 166035 messages in 20897 subjects

Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule

Post by flysquirrel on 16/11/15, 10:09 am

http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=46401&GroupID=451339&Gender=Girls&Age=13

The Tournament Director has released the schedule.
Lots of interesting match-ups.
Any thoughts or comments re: the seeding?
avatar
flysquirrel
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 8
Points : 946
Join date : 2015-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule

Post by justme76 on 16/11/15, 01:02 pm

Ok. I will bite since you asked.   Here are my predictions.   They are only to be used in fun and to waste space, not intended for anything else.   I am mainly going on name recognition ( especially Bracket B )      I see Colorado is coming to town as well.



Bracket   A                                            
         DALLAS TEXANS 03 G STH (TXN)                
 N/A: ODYSSEY 03G (TXN)                  
 N/A: OKLAHOMA FC OFC 03 (OK)                  
 N/A: STING CENTRAL 03 SKAIFE (TXN)                  

Bracket B            
 N/A: AUSTIN TEXANS 03G NTH (TXS)                  
 N/A: D'FEETERS 03 PFEIL (TXN)                  
 N/A: PRIDE SC PRIDE PREDATORS 03 (CO)                  
 N/A: SPARTA FC 03G (TXN)                  

Bracket C                  
 N/A: DALLAS TEXANS 03G DALLAS (TXN)                  
 N/A: MAYA F.C. MANCHESTER UNITED RED-QUALIFYING (TXS)                  
 N/A: PRIDE SC PRIDE COPA 03 (CO)                  
 N/A: STING EAST 03G DUNSTAN (TXN)                  

Bracket D
N/A: ANDROMEDA FC 03G (TXN)                  
 N/A: LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 04 GIRLS ELITE (TXN)                  
 N/A: MUSTANGS FC 03 BUSSEY (TXN)                  
 N/A: NYSA FURY 03 (OK)

justme76
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 133
Points : 2839
Join date : 2010-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule

Post by herradura on 16/11/15, 03:36 pm

A. DTS will be hard to beat in Bracket A - but OFC has the tools to upset
B. Sparta
C. Texans
D. LPE 04

Semis
DTS over LPE
Texans over Sparta

Finals
Texans vs. Texans

What???? Wow, the seeding "just happened" to work out that way! Who'd a thunk it in a Texans tournament?   Laughing
avatar
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 673
Points : 2515
Join date : 2013-02-16
Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Re: Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule

Post by reccostx on 16/11/15, 07:32 pm

Don't count Odyssey out of the A bracket. There have been quite a few D2 teams punishing D1 teams lately. GA is s veteran though and, I agree, he will be tough to beat. Bracket A is the tougher of the brackets. I think they could have evened it up a bit and switched out OFC and Fury, giving the 04's a harder path.

DT-D -- Sparta match will be a interesting match. I am not so sure, at all, this will be an all Texan final.


reccostx
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 40
Points : 2174
Join date : 2012-02-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule

Post by herradura on 16/11/15, 10:11 pm

I could care less. It's just funny to follow a rabbit trail Twisted Evil
avatar
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 673
Points : 2515
Join date : 2013-02-16
Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Re: Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule

Post by jsullivan81 on 17/11/15, 09:11 am

Is this tournament going to happen after last night's weather? Not sure the fields will have enough time to dry out. This tournament seems to be plagued by bad weather.

jsullivan81
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 419
Points : 2277
Join date : 2012-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule

Post by Soccapeeps on 17/11/15, 02:10 pm

Bracket A
DALLAS TEXANS 03 G STH (TXN)

Bracket B
PRIDE PREDATORS 03 (CO)

Bracket C
DALLAS TEXANS 03G DALLAS (TXN)

Bracket D
LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 04 GIRLS ELITE (TXN)

SEMIS:
LP over DTS
DT Scott over Pride Predators

FINALS
LP over DT Scott
avatar
Soccapeeps
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 84
Points : 2043
Join date : 2012-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule

Post by Barca on 17/11/15, 04:40 pm

Semis:
OFC vs LP
Sting D vs Pride

Final: Pride vs OFC
Pride goes back to CO with the trophy.
avatar
Barca
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 365
Points : 2118
Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule

Post by herradura on 17/11/15, 05:55 pm

Barca, Barca...

You want a real prediction?

#1 04' team in the nation spanks the 03' field SRSA style and THEN puts on Nike jerseys and joins the Texans for ECNL in the spring. I hear they didn't even have to pay to be in the tournament. affraid
avatar
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 673
Points : 2515
Join date : 2013-02-16
Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Re: Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule

Post by SolarPower00 on 17/11/15, 07:51 pm

Take it easy herradura. Slow your roll. Tomorrow is a work day, remember.  drunken

Actually barca may be on to something with that Sting D prediction.

I see a DTS v Sparta final
avatar
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 592
Points : 2817
Join date : 2011-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 17/11/15, 08:54 pm

Barca wrote:Semis:
OFC vs LP
Sting D vs Pride

Final: Pride vs OFC
Pride goes back to CO with the trophy.

May want to rethink OFC over LP.

Little flashback: Nov 8th, 2015

LP - 4
OFC - 0

Plano Labor Day: Sep 4th, 2015

LP  - 4
OFC - 2

A little added bonus: May 24th, 2014

LP - 4
Pride 03 - 0

But heck that was so long ago.. Who's keeping track??
avatar
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 843
Points : 3001
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule

Post by Barca on 18/11/15, 08:32 am

Barca wrote:Semis:
OFC vs LP
Sting D vs Pride

Final: Pride vs OFC
Pride goes back to CO with the trophy.
I'm going to pull a Hillary and Flip-Flop Embarassed based on new info from Pitch.
Pride vs Texans Elite LP Elite
Texans Elite with the win!!
Welcome home!! Can't wait for Pitch and his crew to join us. We need some new blood in the 03 forum.
avatar
Barca
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 365
Points : 2118
Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule

Post by SolarPower00 on 22/11/15, 01:00 pm

SolarPower00 wrote:Take it easy herradura.

I see a DTS v Sparta final

Bam!
avatar
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 592
Points : 2817
Join date : 2011-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule

Post by herradura on 22/11/15, 04:35 pm

SolarPower00 wrote:
SolarPower00 wrote:Take it easy herradura.

I see a DTS v Sparta final

Bam!  

cheers
avatar
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 673
Points : 2515
Join date : 2013-02-16
Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Re: Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule

Post by Barca on 22/11/15, 05:18 pm

SolarPower00 wrote:
SolarPower00 wrote:Take it easy herradura.

I see a DTS v Sparta final

Bam!  
Clapping out loud!! cheers Well played Solar.
Can you send me your lotto numbers? Very Happy
avatar
Barca
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 365
Points : 2118
Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule

Post by Guest on 22/11/15, 05:54 pm

Awesome win by DTS..... 3 starters didn't play due to injury. GK, CM, and F. Not to mention 2 other starters got hurt in the game. They persevered and pulled it out against a VERY STRONG Sparta team. (Awesome keeper and Forward). 2-1 final. Sparta with a nice pk goal. GA is very unpredictable.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule

Post by ChuckNorris on 22/11/15, 08:02 pm

footballcoach_futboldad wrote:Awesome win by DTS..... 3 starters didn't play due to injury. GK, CM, and F.  Not to mention 2 other starters got hurt in the game. They persevered and pulled it out against a VERY STRONG Sparta team. (Awesome keeper and Forward).  2-1 final. Sparta with a nice pk goal. GA is very unpredictable.

Great championship game!! Strong physical play by both sides. However, I do not see the need to explain all the injured players.  Makes it sound a little like you are making excuses as to why it was so close. We definitely had players who were not at their healthiest, playing in a very physical tournament the weekend before. Many of our girls played with various injuries too ( as do pretty much all teams who play tournaments). Very close game being won in OT/ (1-1) reg play.   Three controversial no calls in the box, a goal that was called back for offsides from a  free kick in the first half. The end of the game last minute scramble and chaos directly in front of the goal.  The corner kick that also bounced around in front of the goal for minutes it seemed like, but not getting finished.  This was a game that could have very easily gone the other way. Both teams were evenly matched and was back and forth the entire game. Congrats to DTS on the win.


Last edited by ChuckNorris on 22/11/15, 08:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong info)

ChuckNorris
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 6
Points : 1148
Join date : 2014-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule

Post by Guest on 22/11/15, 08:29 pm

The explanation was needed for those that were out of town or didn't make it to the game. They will read this forum before calling or texting. Also, in all sports an injury report is posted so the fans know whom to cheer for. I guarantee if Your team was short of the keeper, #23, and #13 and y'all won or lost y'all would tell the forum as well!!! Regardless it was a well coached and played game. Win or lose I really appreciated the competition. Lots of talent was on the field on both sides.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule

Post by Barca on 22/11/15, 09:51 pm

footballcoach_futboldad wrote:The explanation was needed for those that were out of town or didn't make it to the game. They will read this forum before calling or texting.  Also, in all sports an injury report is posted so the fans know whom to cheer for.  I guarantee if Your team was short of the keeper, #23, and #13 and y'all won or lost y'all would tell the forum as well!!! Regardless it was a well coached and played game. Win or lose I really appreciated the competition.  Lots of talent was on the field on both sides.
Definitely lots of talent on the field. Sparta is the team to beat in D2 and if they get in the playoffs at the end of the season, watch out. Congrats to DTS on their win. The beauty of the injury story is in the knowledge that they were able to still pull through a tough match even without critical pieces. Not sure other teams could do the same. GA is a master gamesman who always finds a way to have his teams push through adversity. Well done DTS! Everyone else, watch out for Sparta!! Definitely the next FW Black.
avatar
Barca
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 365
Points : 2118
Join date : 2013-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule

Post by Guest on 22/11/15, 10:07 pm

Barca wrote:
footballcoach_futboldad wrote:The explanation was needed for those that were out of town or didn't make it to the game. They will read this forum before calling or texting.  Also, in all sports an injury report is posted so the fans know whom to cheer for.  I guarantee if Your team was short of the keeper, #23, and #13 and y'all won or lost y'all would tell the forum as well!!! Regardless it was a well coached and played game. Win or lose I really appreciated the competition.  Lots of talent was on the field on both sides.
Definitely lots of talent on the field. Sparta is the team to beat in D2 and if they get in the playoffs at the end of the season, watch out. Congrats to DTS on their win. The beauty of the injury story is in the knowledge that they were able to still pull through a tough match even without critical pieces. Not sure other teams could do the same. GA is a master gamesman who always finds a way to have his teams push through adversity. Well done DTS! Everyone else, watch out for Sparta!! Definitely the next FW Black.
. So TRUE!!!! Sad that the new rules will mess the game up....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule

Post by herradura on 23/11/15, 10:47 am

What "new rules" are you referring to? The change to birth year rosters? And how would that "mess up" the game? scratch
avatar
herradura
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 673
Points : 2515
Join date : 2013-02-16
Location : At counseling "talking through" the desire to instigate forum drama

Back to top Go down

Re: Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule

Post by Guest on 23/11/15, 01:10 pm

herradura wrote:What "new rules" are you referring to? The change to birth year rosters? And how would that "mess up" the game? scratch
poor choice of words... Didn't mean mess up but a lot of the Gorlovka have been playing the same girls for the last 5 years. Those that have to move up due to birth year will lose some of that friendly competition. Some parents will lose those friends that they laughed, talked, and argued with the last 5 years. It's like moving districts in high school or conferences in college. For example Texas A&M... It's sti fun but not as fun as it could be if they were still playing the Texas schools.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule

Post by jamestren on 23/11/15, 02:23 pm

So bizarre. We (Tsch) beat Dallas Texans sth 5-2 at pre-encl event a few weeks ago. And now I see that score never posted. In fact a bunch of games never posted. I was curious to see how DTS did in their other games, but only one of those show up.

Anyway, congrats to DTS for winning this event. Despite the score above when we played them, they played pretty good soccer, we just had our best game of the event against them. For those suggesting OFC would knock them off - that was not likely. OFC is a solid squad, but they don't have the pieces to beat top 10 NTX teams. They do have a couple special players though, including a big CD that is tough to get by. She's a great little player.


Some good games this weekend for Texas Cup. Any predictions there?

jamestren
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 179
Points : 2895
Join date : 2010-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule

Post by Guest on 23/11/15, 04:48 pm

jamestren wrote:So bizarre.   We (Tsch) beat Dallas Texans sth 5-2 at pre-encl event a few weeks ago.  And now I see that score never posted.   In fact a bunch of games never posted.   I was curious to see how DTS did in their other games, but only one of those show up.  

Anyway, congrats to DTS for winning this event.  Despite the score above when we played them, they played pretty good soccer, we just had our best game of the event against them.  For those suggesting OFC would knock them off - that was not likely.  OFC is a solid squad, but they don't have the pieces to beat top 10 NTX teams.  They do have a couple special players though, including a big CD that is tough to get by.  She's a great little player.


Some good games this weekend for Texas Cup.   Any predictions there?  
I predict y'all tsch go 1-1-1 if you can overcome the Friday loss, if not you will be 0-2-1. Goodluck regardless.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Texans Fall Festival U13 Schedule

Post by Guest on 23/11/15, 04:50 pm

Sorry typo, I meant 1-2... If you can't overcome Friday night you will win 1 and lose 2. Other than that I see 1 win 1 loss and 1 tie.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum