2016/2017 Schedules

LH Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Solar 07 Flower Mound - New team forming
by SolarWest Today at 04:48 pm

» Quiet Forum
by Medicine Man Today at 02:53 pm

» 02 Girls Teams - U90C SPRING KICKOFF (Feb. 1-4)
by U90C Today at 02:31 pm

» Playing Futsal at Mansfield Fieldhouse
by ShoNuf Today at 02:07 pm

» Liverpool 10G Heighway
by soccerfan00G Today at 01:03 pm

» Liverpool 08G Rednapp
by soccerfan00G Today at 01:00 pm

» Solar 08 Cavalle - Flower Mound
by FMSolar Yesterday at 06:39 pm

» Blue Star Fields
by jogobonito06 Yesterday at 09:40 am

» TOURNAMENT: GULF COAST OPEN - Gulf Shores Area - Jan 12-15
by U90C 09/12/17, 03:24 pm

» FootyID Camp | Winter 2017
by Footy Factory 09/12/17, 10:17 am

» Revolution FC 08G - Lee looking for 2 or 3 players
by Revolution_Girls FC 08/12/17, 04:22 pm

» FC Dallas-West '11's/'12's
by Honeybadger 08/12/17, 10:38 am

» STING DALLAS 2011G/2012G “Officially starting to build out o
by psaldivar 08/12/17, 09:41 am

» Tetra Brazil: Winter Futsal Camp (Dec 18-22)
by jondavies3 08/12/17, 07:58 am

» Sting North 08 Shepard
by skills 08/12/17, 07:57 am

» TX Alliance SC in Alliance-Keller Area looking to add player
by TXAllianceSoccer 07/12/17, 03:07 pm

» TX Alliance SC in Alliance-Keller Area looking to add player
by TXAllianceSoccer 07/12/17, 02:50 pm

» TEXAS SUMMER CLASSIC - REGISTRATION DEADLINE APPROACHING
by NTXSoccaDad 07/12/17, 02:46 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory 07/12/17, 02:22 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory 07/12/17, 02:22 pm

» CAMP IS FULL - GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP
by musaisaya 07/12/17, 01:58 pm

» FBR09 Rankings December 4th, 2017
by BigErn 07/12/17, 12:21 pm

» Futsal
by MFCCoach 07/12/17, 11:28 am

» Futsal
by MFCCoach 07/12/17, 11:27 am

» Fever United 05 Phiri NPL Open Session Sunday December 17th
by ChessNotCheckers 07/12/17, 12:07 am

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11459 registered users
The newest registered user is ArsenalDaddy

Our users have posted a total of 166044 messages in 20901 subjects

LP Elite to Solar?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LP Elite to Solar?

Post by fangbracken on 20/01/16, 11:40 pm

Heard through the rumor mill that 8 LP Elite girls are headed to Solar this summer. I'm not sure if that's 03 or 04 AP girls, but apparently Pulp is already informing some families that they won't have a place come summer.

fangbracken
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 1987
Join date : 2012-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: LP Elite to Solar?

Post by dreadpirateroberts on 21/01/16, 08:36 am

I would expect MOST girls will be looking / moving this summer with AP coming on and ECNL.

LP Elite to Solar is the worst kept secret in soccer.

dreadpirateroberts
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 147
Points : 1830
Join date : 2013-05-05

Back to top Go down

Re: LP Elite to Solar?

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 21/01/16, 09:00 am

This is not true. Our team will remain with Liverpool and will be looking for additional players to join the team next season.
avatar
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 843
Points : 3001
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: LP Elite to Solar?

Post by FCsoccer1 on 21/01/16, 09:39 am

Wouldn't doubt it. Pulp definitely has strengthen that team up (just not sure if that team will be 04 or 03). The LP team will not move but the individual players may.
avatar
FCsoccer1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 286
Points : 2626
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: LP Elite to Solar?

Post by Guest on 21/01/16, 09:56 am

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:This is not true.  Our team will remain with Liverpool and will be looking for additional players to join the team next season.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: LP Elite to Solar?

Post by go99 on 21/01/16, 11:01 am

With age pure and ECNL hitting the 03 birth years I don't think anyone really knows what will happen. I know many of you have invested years of coach a$$ kissing to make sure your dd gets the spot she wants and you may find out that it either didn't pay off or you kissed the wrong a$$.
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2882
Points : 5743
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: LP Elite to Solar?

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 21/01/16, 11:17 am

FCsoccer1 wrote:Wouldn't doubt it.  Pulp definitely has strengthen that team up (just not sure if that team will be 04 or 03).    The LP team will not move but the individual players may.

That's respectable.  This is the norm every year with teams (players come & go).  The OP said 8 players, given we currently have 14 on roster, that's on heck of a move.. And beside, I would luv to hear from anyone of those parents that got that call. Please share your story..
avatar
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 843
Points : 3001
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: LP Elite to Solar?

Post by Lyin Ted on 21/01/16, 11:26 am

Just remember that AP just flipped a lot of clubs teams. There are a lot of clubs that always have gone after the oldest player and with AP. Teams are going to be younger.

We are about to see a lot of changes due to birth month.  Girls that used to be studs might be good and player's that used to be good might be studs. Tough thing for these girls. Solar loves older girls and I am sure that they are not the only one.

Get your popcorn ready!

__________________________________________________
Girls I Am Looking For 60% Effort, 4000% Of The Time!

If I Have Ever Offended you... Just So You Know That From The Bottom Of My Heart.
I Don't Really Give A Shit!

Ted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KeG_i8CWE8#t=48
avatar
Lyin Ted
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 197
Points : 1924
Join date : 2013-04-15
Location : DFW

Back to top Go down

Re: LP Elite to Solar?

Post by TatonkaBurger on 21/01/16, 01:02 pm

I keep hearing those 8 LP Elite girls are heading to DT South.
avatar
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1111
Points : 2960
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: LP Elite to Solar?

Post by PurplePonyPower on 21/01/16, 01:16 pm

Elite does not have 8 04 players and I seriously doubt Solar need more than a few 03 players for ECNL.

PurplePonyPower
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 196
Points : 1489
Join date : 2014-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: LP Elite to Solar?

Post by KnKsDad on 28/01/16, 12:49 pm

Juice Box wrote:Just remember that AP just flipped a lot of clubs teams. There are a lot of clubs that always have gone after the oldest player and with AP. Teams are going to be younger.

We are about to see a lot of changes due to birth month.  Girls that used to be studs might be good and player's that used to be good might be studs. Tough thing for these girls. Solar loves older girls and I am sure that they are not the only one.

Get your popcorn ready!

And some that are studs will continue to be studs...agree there could be a lot of changes considering the many factors to now have to consider...

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 924
Points : 3101
Join date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: LP Elite to Solar?

Post by KnKsDad on 28/01/16, 12:58 pm

go99 wrote:With age pure and ECNL hitting the 03 birth years I don't think anyone really knows what will happen.  I know many of you have invested years of coach a$$ kissing to make sure your dd gets the spot she wants and you may find out that it either didn't pay off or you kissed the wrong a$$.

Just curious, have you heard from any yet? Lol

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 924
Points : 3101
Join date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: LP Elite to Solar?

Post by go99 on 28/01/16, 10:44 pm

heard from any what??? scratch
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2882
Points : 5743
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: LP Elite to Solar?

Post by FCsoccer1 on 01/02/16, 11:07 am

[quote="PurplePonyPower"]Elite does not have 8 04 players and I seriously doubt Solar need more than a few 03 players for ECNL.[/quote]

Wouldn't doubt it.
avatar
FCsoccer1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 286
Points : 2626
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: LP Elite to Solar?

Post by KnKsDad on 02/02/16, 09:46 pm

go99 wrote:heard from any what??? scratch

My bad Go, lol, that was meant for SOAP. All you Elite folks are starting to look, er, sound alike to me...

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 924
Points : 3101
Join date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: LP Elite to Solar?

Post by KnKsDad on 02/02/16, 09:47 pm

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
FCsoccer1 wrote:Wouldn't doubt it.  Pulp definitely has strengthen that team up (just not sure if that team will be 04 or 03).    The LP team will not move but the individual players may.

That's respectable.  This is the norm every year with teams (players come & go).  The OP said 8 players, given we currently have 14 on roster, that's on heck of a move.. And beside, I would luv to hear from anyone of those parents that got that call.  Please share your story..

Just curious, have you heard from any yet? Lol

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 924
Points : 3101
Join date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: LP Elite to Solar?

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 03/02/16, 04:17 pm

KnKsDad wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
FCsoccer1 wrote:Wouldn't doubt it.  Pulp definitely has strengthen that team up (just not sure if that team will be 04 or 03).    The LP team will not move but the individual players may.

That's respectable.  This is the norm every year with teams (players come & go).  The OP said 8 players, given we currently have 14 on roster, that's on heck of a move.. And beside, I would luv to hear from anyone of those parents that got that call.  Please share your story..

Just curious, have you heard from any yet? Lol

I haven't heard a peep yet and I seriously doubt would I.
avatar
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 843
Points : 3001
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: LP Elite to Solar?

Post by OLJW on 03/02/16, 10:25 pm

I was sitting with a 2 year starter from this team and her dad watching a HS game recently. I've known the dad for 5 years. I asked her about this possible change. She laughed and said, "we made that up". Believe it, don't believe, but it happened. Pretty funny if the 11 yr olds pulled one over on the adults.

__________________________________________________
Buzzards gotta eat....same as worms.
avatar
OLJW
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 133
Points : 928
Join date : 2015-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: LP Elite to Solar?

Post by SD69 on 04/02/16, 08:16 am

Without age pure happening next year, I think a team move may have happened. But with age pure it gets more complicated, especially with SRSA '03 and Solar Gold '03 in the mix. A few may move anyway, but I don't think there will be any mass defections.
avatar
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1337
Points : 3277
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : On the SW side, in soccer purgatory.

Back to top Go down

Re: LP Elite to Solar?

Post by Holly Hunter on 04/02/16, 08:23 am

OLJW wrote:I was sitting with a 2 year starter from this team and her dad watching a HS game recently. I've known the dad for 5 years. I asked her about this possible change. She laughed and said, "we made that up". Believe it, don't believe, but it happened. Pretty funny if the 11 yr olds pulled one over on the adults.

I can think of what I might call that but funny is not one of them... that means it came from the adults first and they used the kids to play that game... not so cool or funny when that's the case. Saw a news report lately where the parents "used" their kids to steal from people, to "use" their kids to spread rumors is uncool as well. I seriously doubt 11 yr olds are that "clever" unless their already known for spreading rumors.
avatar
Holly Hunter
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 164
Points : 1320
Join date : 2014-10-15
Location : NTX

Back to top Go down

Re: LP Elite to Solar?

Post by FCsoccer1 on 04/02/16, 08:51 am

ok... look... LP no ECNL.... for some reason parents want their kids in this.
avatar
FCsoccer1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 286
Points : 2626
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: LP Elite to Solar?

Post by kegsmen on 04/02/16, 09:20 am

ECNL will be irrelevant in 18 months, so who cares?
avatar
kegsmen
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 81
Points : 2023
Join date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: LP Elite to Solar?

Post by FCT2016 on 04/02/16, 09:41 am

kegsmen wrote:ECNL will be irrelevant in 18 months, so who cares?

It may or may not be irrelevant but DA will be and there is no guarantee LP will get a spot, no matter what the LP folks say.

FCT2016
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 99
Points : 775
Join date : 2016-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: LP Elite to Solar?

Post by go99 on 04/02/16, 09:47 am

kegsmen wrote:ECNL will be irrelevant in 18 months, so who cares?

No difference between ECNL and Development Academy. You can kiss the right assets to try and get your kid in or your kid can just play. So if you can make the ECNL you will be able to make the DA. But elite girls going to solar? I think they have waaaay bigger concerns right now. Second half of the season they play all of the top teams in a row. I am sure all will be gunning for them. Defeeters looking for redemption, DTS smelling blood in the water, FCD elite trying to conquer the mountain before the reported collapse. So maybe after they run the gauntlet they can relax and think about next year but for now they had better stay focused or they will be looking at a number of losses almost guaranteeing a breakup
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2882
Points : 5743
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: LP Elite to Solar?

Post by go99 on 04/02/16, 09:50 am

FCT2016 wrote:
kegsmen wrote:ECNL will be irrelevant in 18 months, so who cares?

It may or may not be irrelevant but DA will be and there is no guarantee LP will get a spot, no matter what the LP folks say.

The only guarantee for DA is FCD. The DA will push FCD into it.
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2882
Points : 5743
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum