Latest topics
FC Dallas 06B Red looking to add a couple more playersToday at 07:00 pmdja1973
TOURNAMENT: U90C LABOR DAY OPEN Aug 30th-Sept 2nd, 2019Today at 05:51 pmTD@U90C
guest player for Labor Day tournamentToday at 04:16 pmitsjustagame
Looks like the cost of playing in DPL this year just went upToday at 02:13 pmBENDMEOVER
Does BigE still cross dress?Today at 01:28 pmFoxysoccermom
DA and ECNL questionToday at 01:21 pmFoxysoccermom
Game Day 04 CLASSIC LEAGUE 2018-19Today at 10:17 amNTX-FootyFan
What is the big deal with LHGCLToday at 08:49 amAnonymousCoward
Looking for a scrimmage this weekendToday at 12:24 amnesbit86
03B Classic LeagueYesterday at 11:25 pmMuc03b
Pre-DA DiscussionYesterday at 05:50 pmRooster08dad
Still Looking! Open Practice Tues &Thurs McKinneyYesterday at 11:03 amCtltx
texans uniform number 23 for saleYesterday at 09:52 amsoccer2002
Renegades 2010G North - Blanton Yesterday at 08:13 amtareyncarol
Mckinney United 07G McKinney-Frisco-Prosper 19/08/19, 09:35 pmmikecorich
McKinney United 07G McKinney-Frisco-Prosper 19/08/19, 09:34 pmmikecorich
FC Dallas 05B (coach Chris Che) looking for 05 players19/08/19, 05:13 pmFCDdad0507
Manchester SC 07G Open Sessions19/08/19, 03:47 pmmansc07g
Goal keeper needed 19/08/19, 03:45 pmMaradona
Looking for Adult Medium Kit19/08/19, 10:52 amBalon
DKSC - 1 Spot for Guest Players18/08/19, 08:49 pmhailiesdad
D'Feeters #36 Girls YM - New - Just $5018/08/19, 08:30 pmMrsBean
08 Girls Teams - U90C LABOR DAY OPEN (Aug 30th-Sept 2nd)18/08/19, 07:02 pmU90C
12 Girls Teams - U90C LABOR DAY OPEN (Aug 30th-Sept 2nd)18/08/19, 07:01 pmU90C
10 Girls Teams - U90C LABOR DAY OPEN (Aug 30th-Sept 2nd)18/08/19, 07:00 pmU90C
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8 Pixel
Statistics
We have 13585 registered users
The newest registered user is Kedrick

Our users have posted a total of 193695 messages in 27161 subjects

35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8

Go down

35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8 Empty 35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8

Post by GLASA on 30/03/16, 09:25 am

35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament

May 6-8, 2016
Railroad Park Lewisville and Chinn Chapel Flower Mound


Registration Deadline: April 24, 2016

Academy U7 = 7v7, roster max 14, $375
Academy U8 = 8v8, roster max 16, $375
Academy U9 = 9v9, roster max 16, $400
Academy U10 = 9v9, roster max 16, $400
Academy U10 =11v11, roster max 18, $425
U11 thru U12 = 9v9, roster max 16, $450
U11 thru U14 = 11v11, roster max 18, $550
U15 thru U19 = 11v11, roster max 22, $550



NTSSA sanctioned tournament
US Club rosters accepted with no additional fee
Will offer AGE PURE divisions
Will work around league games for the teams in the tournament
Discount given to coaches with multiple teams
Electronic and remote check-in available

Online registration CLICK HERE

Tournament information page CLICK HERE

ACCEPTED TEAMS

Please call the GLASA office with any questions.  972-221-4623  or email office@glasasoccer.org
After business hours questions to competitive.registrar@glasasoccer.org
GLASA
GLASA
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 479
Points : 2921
Join date : 2013-10-10
Location : Lewisville, TX

http://www.glasasoccer.org

Back to top Go down

35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8 Empty Re: 35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8

Post by GLASA on 12/04/16, 10:30 am

Registration deadline is April 24, 2016

Please call the GLASA office with any questions!!

ACCEPTED TEAMS
GLASA
GLASA
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 479
Points : 2921
Join date : 2013-10-10
Location : Lewisville, TX

http://www.glasasoccer.org

Back to top Go down

35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8 Empty Re: 35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8

Post by NicoleJames on 12/04/16, 11:40 am

With rain in this weekends forecast and other leagues might having to reschedule league games on this weekend - will work around those games?
NicoleJames
NicoleJames
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 566
Points : 3696
Join date : 2011-06-16

http://www.performanceindoortraining.com

Back to top Go down

35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8 Empty Re: 35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8

Post by ReturnoftheForce on 12/04/16, 11:58 am

We were looking at your tourney since the rest of our clubs teams will be in it but you only allow 5 guest players. With the AP change coming I would think there are teams that are going to be needing more than 5 guest players.

ReturnoftheForce
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 32
Points : 1349
Join date : 2016-02-01

Back to top Go down

35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8 Empty Re: 35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8

Post by GLASA on 12/04/16, 12:01 pm

NicoleJames wrote:With rain in this weekends forecast and other leagues might having to reschedule league games on this weekend - will work around those games?

We will work around league games for the teams that are in the tournament.
GLASA
GLASA
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 479
Points : 2921
Join date : 2013-10-10
Location : Lewisville, TX

http://www.glasasoccer.org

Back to top Go down

35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8 Empty Re: 35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8

Post by GLASA on 12/04/16, 12:10 pm

ReturnoftheForce wrote:We were looking at your tourney since the rest of our clubs teams will be in it but you only allow 5 guest players.  With the AP change coming I would think there are teams that are going to be needing more than 5 guest players.  

This is a North Texas State Soccer Association sanctioned tournament and our tournament rules have to follow the rules of NTSSA. Their rules state that the max # of guest players allowed is 5. Of course, we can always be stricter than the rules of NTSSA, but can never be more lenient.
GLASA
GLASA
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 479
Points : 2921
Join date : 2013-10-10
Location : Lewisville, TX

http://www.glasasoccer.org

Back to top Go down

35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8 Empty Re: 35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8

Post by ReturnoftheForce on 12/04/16, 02:40 pm

GLASA wrote:
ReturnoftheForce wrote:We were looking at your tourney since the rest of our clubs teams will be in it but you only allow 5 guest players.  With the AP change coming I would think there are teams that are going to be needing more than 5 guest players.  

This is a North Texas State Soccer Association sanctioned tournament and our tournament rules have to follow the rules of NTSSA.  Their rules state that the max # of guest players allowed is 5.  Of course, we can always be stricter than the rules of NTSSA, but can never be more lenient.  

I understand that but you would think with it being such an odd year and teams having to make more changes than normal that they and you could be a little more flexible. There are a lot of teams that are totally restructuring their teams this Spring and Summer. Because of that will need room to let guest players try out the team. We would love to be in it but we have 7 new players already and it wouldn't be fair to leave 2 off the team.

ReturnoftheForce
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 32
Points : 1349
Join date : 2016-02-01

Back to top Go down

35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8 Empty Re: 35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8

Post by GLASA on 12/04/16, 03:03 pm

ReturnoftheForce wrote:
GLASA wrote:
ReturnoftheForce wrote:We were looking at your tourney since the rest of our clubs teams will be in it but you only allow 5 guest players.  With the AP change coming I would think there are teams that are going to be needing more than 5 guest players.  

This is a North Texas State Soccer Association sanctioned tournament and our tournament rules have to follow the rules of NTSSA.  Their rules state that the max # of guest players allowed is 5.  Of course, we can always be stricter than the rules of NTSSA, but can never be more lenient.  

I understand that but you would think with it being such an odd year and teams having to make more changes than normal that they and you could be a little more flexible.  There are a lot of teams that are totally restructuring their teams this Spring and Summer.  Because of that will need room to let guest players try out the team.  We would love to be in it but we have 7 new players already and it wouldn't be fair to leave 2 off the team.  

We understand your concerns, but it is not fair to ask us to break the rules of NTSSA. If we did that, we run the risk of not being able to host NTSSA sanctioned tournaments. GLASA uses tournaments as a fund raiser to provide soccer for under privileged players and college scholarships.

We would love to have your team in our tournament, but we will not break the rules.
GLASA
GLASA
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 479
Points : 2921
Join date : 2013-10-10
Location : Lewisville, TX

http://www.glasasoccer.org

Back to top Go down

35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8 Empty Re: 35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8

Post by ReturnoftheForce on 12/04/16, 03:24 pm

It stinks for tourneys like yours. We want to support you because we know it goes towards good things. NTSSA did you no favors not making a change for this Spring. Hopefully it doesn't leave you shorter than normal on teams.

ReturnoftheForce
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 32
Points : 1349
Join date : 2016-02-01

Back to top Go down

35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8 Empty Re: 35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8

Post by GLASA on 15/04/16, 10:52 am

Just a little over a week away to register on time for this tournament. We already have several divisions filling out and should have a very successful tournament.
GLASA
GLASA
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 479
Points : 2921
Join date : 2013-10-10
Location : Lewisville, TX

http://www.glasasoccer.org

Back to top Go down

35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8 Empty Re: 35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8

Post by GLASA on 20/04/16, 10:03 am

Registration deadline is April 24, 2016

We will work around league games!!

Please call the GLASA office with any questions.  972-221-4623  or email office@glasasoccer.org
After business hours questions to competitive.registrar@glasasoccer.org
GLASA
GLASA
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 479
Points : 2921
Join date : 2013-10-10
Location : Lewisville, TX

http://www.glasasoccer.org

Back to top Go down

35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8 Empty Re: 35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8

Post by microSport on 22/04/16, 04:17 pm

(GLASA)What a Joke!!! Primetime is a better way to go. Take your money there...

microSport
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 6
Points : 1240
Join date : 2016-04-08

Back to top Go down

35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8 Empty Re: 35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8

Post by GLASA on 22/04/16, 04:44 pm

microSport wrote:(GLASA)What a Joke!!! Primetime is a better way to go. Take your money there...

We would love to address the issues you have with GLASA.



GLASA
GLASA
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 479
Points : 2921
Join date : 2013-10-10
Location : Lewisville, TX

http://www.glasasoccer.org

Back to top Go down

35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8 Empty Re: 35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8

Post by microSport on 22/04/16, 05:01 pm

Sounds good, come on over to the Mellow Mushroom, I'll buy you a beer and we can solve all life's problems. I'm at the bar, in the white tank top...see you soon

microSport
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 6
Points : 1240
Join date : 2016-04-08

Back to top Go down

35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8 Empty Re: 35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8

Post by microSport on 22/04/16, 06:02 pm

WOW..GREAT PRIVATE MESSAGE GLASA....JUST WOW

microSport
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 6
Points : 1240
Join date : 2016-04-08

Back to top Go down

35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8 Empty Re: 35th Annual Carey Invitational Tournament May 6-8

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum