North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Lawsuit Against NTSSA Board Member David Arciniega & Garland - Page 9 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

Lawsuit Against NTSSA Board Member David Arciniega & Garland

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Lawsuit Against NTSSA Board Member David Arciniega & Garland - Page 9 Empty Re: Lawsuit Against NTSSA Board Member David Arciniega & Garland

Post by FC1 30/09/16, 09:40 am

Soapboxmom wrote:I have already made it clear that any penny I get over and above attorney fees being reimbursed will go to soccer scholarships, CURED as EoE has kept my son off of the fields and than a small donation to my church for supporting me through this nightmare.  I was never in this for the money and these cases are not in any way money making type cases to begin with.  

No amount of money could compensate my family and all the other victims of this corrupt charity for what we have been put through for simply insisting that state law and by-laws be followed and that money and child safety issues be properly addressed.

Registration is twice a year, right? The fees are usually in the $65 dollar range or so. With that being said, why continue to go through GSA. Why not get a release to go play for Plano, Richardson, Murphy, etc? These so called victims could also choose to go elsewhere and register to play soccer. Sure, they may be doing unethical stuff there and it should be addressed. You state no money could compensate your family for all you have been through, but $100K could come close? You initially stated you would not do anything but pay for scholarships. Now you are going to donate to YOUR church. Not sure money gained from a lawsuit is covered under the tithing rules, but I could be wrong. I am really beginning to think this is more about the $ rather than making things right.  

I find it amusing that you think this guy is the devil, yet you feel sorry for the other sports organizations that continued to use Jevin. Are those presidents of those organizations at fault for using Jevin, or only David? Using your logic those other guys should also be brought up on charges for using a "corrupt" company for registration / financial services.

FC1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Lawsuit Against NTSSA Board Member David Arciniega & Garland - Page 9 Empty Re: Lawsuit Against NTSSA Board Member David Arciniega & Garland

Post by ONLYASOCCERDAD 30/09/16, 11:25 am

she loves her animals.........
https://www.facebook.com/heather.dobrott/groups?collection_token=1511178029%3A2361831622%3A66&next_cursor=MDpub3Rfc3RydWN0dXJlZDoxODEwMTkzMzg3MDI2Njk%3D

ONLYASOCCERDAD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 30/09/16, 07:02 pm

This is the perfect example of why Garland Soccer's numbers are plummeting. David Arciniega's blind followers did nothing in response to this!

http://www.brutalattack.org/index.php/punkrock/garland-soccer-association/
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ONLYASOCCERDAD 05/10/16, 11:21 am

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RealScamCom-LLC/Garland-Texas-75044/RealScamCom-LLC-Paul-Dobrott-Heather-Dobrott-Defamation-Of-Character-Human-Endangerment-1155495
http://www.makemoneywithmailorder.com/category/heather-dobrott/page/4/

ONLYASOCCERDAD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TatonkaBurger 05/10/16, 11:43 am

Is it time to remove these topics yet?  This is only going to get uglier.
Shocked
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 05/10/16, 12:01 pm

ONLYASOCCERDAD wrote:http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RealScamCom-LLC/Garland-Texas-75044/RealScamCom-LLC-Paul-Dobrott-Heather-Dobrott-Defamation-Of-Character-Human-Endangerment-1155495
http://www.makemoneywithmailorder.com/category/heather-dobrott/page/4/

Does this really surprise anyone. Sick!
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 05/10/16, 12:18 pm

Anyone else think that soapboxmom is starting to look a little bat shit crazy? Twisted Evil

I mean that in the nicest and most complementary sense.  I love you

As a result, I sincerely apologize for any statements, past, present, or future, that could be construed as derogatory, inflammatory, or slanderous, towards soapboxmom, her friends, family, business associates, Lake Highlands, North Texas soccer, coaches, clubs, Duncan, referees, and the Pope.

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 5050Ball 05/10/16, 12:23 pm

She's already tracked you.
5050Ball
5050Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 05/10/16, 05:43 pm

SickofSilliness wrote:Anyone else think that soapboxmom is starting to look a little bat shit crazy? Twisted Evil

I mean that in the nicest and most complementary sense.  I love you

As a result, I sincerely apologize for any statements, past, present, or future, that could be construed as derogatory, inflammatory, or slanderous, towards soapboxmom, her friends, family, business associates, Lake Highlands, North Texas soccer, coaches, clubs, Duncan, referees, and the Pope.

She's already filed a lawsuit for the emotional distress your bad spelling has caused her.
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by TripDDs 06/10/16, 08:38 am

FC1 wrote:
Soapboxmom wrote:I have already made it clear that any penny I get over and above attorney fees being reimbursed will go to soccer scholarships, CURED as EoE has kept my son off of the fields and than a small donation to my church for supporting me through this nightmare.  I was never in this for the money and these cases are not in any way money making type cases to begin with.  

No amount of money could compensate my family and all the other victims of this corrupt charity for what we have been put through for simply insisting that state law and by-laws be followed and that money and child safety issues be properly addressed.

Registration is twice a year, right? The fees are usually in the $65 dollar range or so. With that being said, why continue to go through GSA. Why not get a release to go play for Plano, Richardson, Murphy, etc? These so called victims could also choose to go elsewhere and register to play soccer. Sure, they may be doing unethical stuff there and it should be addressed. You state no money could compensate your family for all you have been through, but $100K could come close? You initially stated you would not do anything but pay for scholarships. Now you are going to donate to YOUR church. Not sure money gained from a lawsuit is covered under the tithing rules, but I could be wrong. I am really beginning to think this is more about the $ rather than making things right.  

I find it amusing that you think this guy is the devil, yet you feel sorry for the other sports organizations that continued to use Jevin. Are those presidents of those organizations at fault for using Jevin, or only David? Using your logic those other guys should also be brought up on charges for using a "corrupt" company for registration / financial services.

You know to get a release to play in another association, you still have to register and pay your home association and on top of that, they have to grant permission. They could just say no, and you would be out of luck unless you go somewhere like the PSA which is independent.
TripDDs
TripDDs
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 06/10/16, 12:30 pm

TripDDs wrote:

You know to get a release to play in another association, you still have to register and pay your home association and on top of that, they have to grant permission.  They could just say no, and you would be out of luck unless you go somewhere like the PSA which is independent.
Since I filed suit, North Texas is now open territory for recreational players. Kids can register to play in whatever association they wish and it is free with an online form. So, they register where it is they wish to play only.

Most associations will take intact teams that were formed recreationally in another NTSSA association. I don't think Garland has had even one team come in, but other associations have taken teams. And, that will cause Garland's numbers to continue to plummet as the older age teams have to leave to play as interleague has disappeared, Richardson, Wylie, Mesquite, Chamber Classic and more have bailed. Rowlett and Lake Highlands sent only a few of their older teams (6 total) and 1 M. Pleasant team came in.
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ballhead 06/10/16, 01:09 pm

Soapboxmom wrote:
TripDDs wrote:

You know to get a release to play in another association, you still have to register and pay your home association and on top of that, they have to grant permission.  They could just say no, and you would be out of luck unless you go somewhere like the PSA which is independent.
Since I filed suit, North Texas is now open territory for recreational players.  Kids can register to play in whatever association they wish and it is free with an online form.  So, they register where it is they wish to play only.  

Most associations will take intact teams that were formed recreationally in another NTSSA association.  I don't think Garland has had even one team come in, but other associations have taken teams.  And, that will cause Garland's numbers to continue to plummet as the older age teams have to leave to play as interleague has disappeared,  Richardson, Wylie, Mesquite, Chamber Classic and more have bailed.  Rowlett and Lake Highlands sent only a few of their older teams (6 total) and 1 M. Pleasant team came in.  

And you believe this is as a result of your suit?  Are you really trying to take credit for this change?  Are any changes that happen anywhere since you filed suit a direct result of that suit?
ballhead
ballhead
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 06/10/16, 01:11 pm

lol!

Now I know who we can blame for this whole AP nonsense.

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/10/16, 02:51 pm

If you dummies would quit responding to her, she would GO AWAY.

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 06/10/16, 03:10 pm

Cleansheets wrote:If you dummies would quit responding to her, she would GO AWAY.

Unfortunately, no she wouldn't Evil or Very Mad

Actually hoping that once she saves us from "illegal cash gifting", "scammers", barking dogs, the Department of Transportation, Garland Soccer, climate change, Sports Organization Management Software, and crying babies, I'm hoping she decides to take on US Soccer on age pure (after she sees the decrease in rec soccer registration due to Suzie not being able to play soccer with her friends from school).

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 07/10/16, 06:44 am

SickofSilliness wrote:
Cleansheets wrote:If you dummies would quit responding to her, she would GO AWAY.

Actually hoping that once she saves us from "illegal cash gifting", "scammers", barking dogs, the Department of Transportation, Garland Soccer, climate change, Sports Organization Management Software, and crying babies, I'm hoping she decides to take on US Soccer on age pure (after she sees the decrease in rec soccer registration due to Suzie not being able to play soccer with her friends from school).
You forgot rampant clowns.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TatonkaBurger 07/10/16, 09:50 am

KeeperCommander wrote:
SickofSilliness wrote:

You forgot rampant clowns.

You forgot the emoticons.
clown jocolor clown jocolor clown
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 07/12/16, 12:17 pm

This went out to the Garland Coaches and NTSSA Administrators across the territory yesterday. Please join them in demanding that every aspect of the suit be made public including all the hearings. Garland asked for mediation and it will take place on December 16th.

Dear Coaches,

I filed suit to save Garland Soccer and put an end to the harassment, intimidation, lies and secrecy. David Arciniega has run GSA like a dictatorship when it is in reality a 501 c 3 charity and should be totally transparent. I filed suit to ensure that going forward GSA would follow its own by-laws, NTSSA by-laws, US Youth by-laws and state law concerning fiduciary duties. The GSA directors are elected by the membership at large and represent the member coaches who in turn represent their players and players' families. The directors are supposed to serve the charity and its members and follow the by-laws and state law. NOT Arciniega's Law!!!

GSA has lost every round in court and the judge denied their Motion to Abate:

https://www.scribd.com/document/322286162/Plaintiff-s-Response-in-Opposition-to-Defendants-Motion-to-Abate

The judge agreed that GSA and NTSSA did not follow their own by-laws and that I had every right to be heard in court. When GSA asked to mediate and settle, I generously agreed to work with them. I am asking the coaches to stand united and demand that David Arciniega and his clueless followers follow the by-laws and state law and that all of my issues be heard as they should have been years ago. Coaches, please demand that every aspect of this lawsuit and its settlement be made totally public and transparent by David Arciniega and GSA. Please find following part of a letter from my attorney:

The following are the issues on which Plaintiff requests and is entitled to a hearing:

1. GSA misused GSA funds when Arciniega continued to retain Jevin, GSA’s software provider for GSA scheduling and registration. Jevin handles all the registration monies of GSA. Arciniega continued to retain Jevin despite the fact that over $8,000.00 of GSA’s registration money was missing while said funds were under Jevin’s control.

2. GSA’s retained a GSA Director whose husband is a Level 2 sex offender and convicted felon who had access, through his wife the GSA Director, to rosters and other records of GSA players who are minors. GSA, through David Arciniega, did not comply with the applicable Whistleblower Policy. Instead, GSA and Arciniega disclosed to the convicted felon and Level 2 sex offender and his wife, the GSA Director, that Dobrott had disclosed the husband’s public criminal record to GSA and NTSSA.

3. GSA kept its Board Meetings secret and did not publish its Board Member Reports to the members of GSA contrary to applicable GSA Bylaws and Rules.

4. In 2014, GSA Director, Angela Bowen-Hearn, missed seven of the previous twelve Board Meetings contrary to GSA Bylaws and Rules. Rather than handle the complaint confidentially under the GSA Whistleblower Policy, Arciniega informed Angela Bowen-Hearn that Dobrott had reported Ms. Bowen-Hearn for missing Board meetings.

5. GSA’s misused proxies which resulted in irregularities and illegalities in GSA elections for 2012, 2013, and 2014.

6. Arciniega filed a meritless, arbitrary, and capricious A&D Charge against Dobrott which was heard by the GSA Board and not the A&D Committee as the GSA Bylaws require for “instructing in the placement of a new coach, along with his son, to an existing team without following proper procedures.”

7. Arciniega was the complainant on a “No Confidence Petition” against Dobrott which was meritless, arbitrary and capricious and which was filed against Dobrott in retaliation for Dobrott supporting the candidate running against Arciniega in the 2013 spring GSA election.

There have been no GSA findings on any of these complaints by Plaintiff.

As to issue number 1, a forensic audit should be done and independent counsel should be appointed to ascertain what happened with the "missing money" due to Jevin and why David Arciniega lied to the Garland Police and stopped the investigation after I filed a report about the missing money. Why Arciniega continues to retain Jevin when 18 charities have had late or missing payments totaling over $400,000.00 in 2016 alone needs to be investigated.

As to issue number 2, a hearing should be held to determine why David Arciniega insisted on retaining a director married to a sex offender (with a child victim) who couldn't drive and was not fulfilling her duties. Arciniega should be held accountable for violating the whistleblower policy by alerting that felon I had given NTSSA his criminal records. Mysteriously, the director's and sex offender's house burned down a second time in 14 months and they tried to pin me with arson. I had to keep the investigation secret while board members sympathetic to Arciniega attacked me for harassing this director married to the sex offender. For a second time I was harassed by David Arciniega and his clueless followers for doing the right thing and going to the authorities.

As to number 3, all agendas, board meeting minutes and board member reports should be published on the website and available in the office. All board meetings should be completely open and welcoming. Executive session should be an extreme rarity to discuss a sensitive contract, issue or background check appeal only as NTSSA's VP instructed the board.

As to number 4, a hearing for charges related to David Arciniega's violations of the Whistleblower Policy should be held.

As to numbers 5 and 7, the rigged elections that had referees coming in with proxies given to them by Gayle Brandt and her husband with the referees being specifically told to vote for Kim Verity need to be investigated and charges filed. Also the No Confidence Vote that publicly attacked me for supporting and voting for a candidate running against David Arciniega requires charges be filed against David Arciniega and anyone that signed (Erick Quintana,coach husband of director Darcy Quintana, Crystal Martin, wife of convicted sex offender, Jaime Hearn, husband of director Angela Hearn, Juan Ramirez, director who angrily stormed out when a coach came to a board meeting) or voted in favor of it. State law requires coaches and directors vote in the best interest of the non-profit corporation. David Arciniega must be held accountable for harassing, intimidating and publicly attacking us for voting our conscience. No coach or director should be afraid to vote their conscience. I have the e-mails that prove David Arciniega was behind that in retaliation for me voting for a (far more qualified) candidate that opposed him.

As to number 6, an A & D hearing must have a decision letter issued that gives the accused the right to appeal. David Arciniega dragged Rachel Beltran and I up on phony charges when the player pool placed a correct age child on the same team as his parent coach. Who is the world would have their child on a different team and play against them? David Arciniega attacked us in front of the GSA board with this pure nonsense and then refused to issue the required letter that would allow us our appeal at NTSSA. I demand that letter be produced!

Thank you coaches for all the wonderful things you do for our kids. Now, it is time that we take back this association!

Thanks,

Heather Dobrott
Administrator for Realscam
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 07/12/16, 12:47 pm

Did you disclose that you are seeking $100,000 in "damages" from the GSA?

If not, you are as deceptive as they are.

You want "every aspect of the suit be made public" (well, except for the part where you are asking for money and have refused to agree to pull your claim IF the insurance will not pay out).

Hypocrite

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 04/06/17, 02:56 pm

Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 31/07/17, 05:04 pm

David Arciniega was ousted from the NTSSA board as well. I expect NTSSA to be totally transparent and function like a legitimate charity that actually follows its own by-laws going forward.
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 30/11/18, 06:37 pm

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-south-pinellas/st-petersburg/texas-man-steals-over-37k-from-st-pete-little-league-through-online-payment-business?autoplay=true

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla.— The Florida Office of Financial Regulation announced the arrest of a Texas man Friday for stealing more than $37,000 of little league participation fees.

Daniel Ptak stole the money through his company, THE EVIL EMPIRE "Duuh Duuh da da da Duuh Duuh da da da Duuh Duuh Inc., an online scheduling and payment service company. OFR says Ptak accepted payments from more than 250 families in Florida for the Northeast Little League team, which is based in St. Pete. However, Ptak allegedly used the money to fund his lifestyle instead......
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 01/12/18, 07:34 pm

Soapbox...baby. Let Daniel and David go...I know you used to go with both of them and still sleep with one of them...but it's over. There's more fish in the sea to stalk and harass. Get some new blood girl.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9