North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

04 AP Team Selections - Page 5 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15800 registered users
The newest registered user is Yuna

Our users have posted a total of 205174 messages in 31963 subjects

04 AP Team Selections

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

04 AP Team Selections - Page 5 Empty Re: 04 AP Team Selections

Post by Big Ern 25/05/16, 02:39 pm

Motive? I have the knowledge so am simply providing you with guidance. Nothing for me to like or not.

Yet you continue post with confusion and without having read what I wrote (i.e. I've mentioned three times in this thread that this league is not affiliated with ECNL).

What is FBR?

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by banana kick 25/05/16, 03:13 pm

So, here's what I think I understand...

(1) The move to AP has jumbled the world of NTX soccer in a big way, and only a select few (read: Rush 04) will look anything like the teams that played in LH last season.
(2) A new league -- still a lot of confusion around this -- called PDL has emerged, and this league will consist of TWO teams from each of the ECNL clubs.
(3) According to some, supposedly in the know, this will be the de facto top league in NTX for the 2016-17 year.
(4) This league has no affiliation with ECNL; rather, it's a LH baby.
(5) Some of the Big Five will have teams only playing in this league; some will have teams (dual-rostered, ECNL-style) playing in both LH D1 and PDL -- honestly don't know what to make of this, if true.
(6) About this time next year, the 04's get to do this all over again as ECNL tryouts are open to everyone and these so-called top teams will again look different -- maybe less so than this year, at least -- as they begin the 2017-18 season as true ECNL teams and their composites.

Miss anything?
banana kick
banana kick
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jogobonito06 25/05/16, 03:19 pm

4 - PDL may have no official affiliation with ECNL, but since it only includes ECNL clubs.....hmmmm. LH is simply an administrator.

You forgot the 3 incoming DA squads.
jogobonito06
jogobonito06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by banana kick 25/05/16, 03:30 pm

jogobonito06 wrote:4 - PDL may have no official affiliation with ECNL, but since it only includes ECNL clubs.....hmmmm.  LH is simply an administrator.

Yes, I did, and won't that make next spring even more compelling?  I also forgot to mention that we're talking about eleven and twelve year olds.
banana kick
banana kick
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Can_I_Kick_It? 25/05/16, 03:58 pm

banana kick wrote:
jogobonito06 wrote:4 - PDL may have no official affiliation with ECNL, but since it only includes ECNL clubs.....hmmmm.  LH is simply an administrator.

Yes, I did, and won't that make next spring even more compelling?  I also forgot to mention that we're talking about eleven and twelve year olds.

When did we start talking about 11 and 12 year olds in this thread? Last I checked mine will lace em up and play anywhere, leagues and teams don't mean ish to her. She loves the game! As long as she's being pushed in practice and in games and developing skills to make her better that's all I care about. If a players good enough to play college ball they'll find them no matter where they play.

Can_I_Kick_It?
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderlipz 25/05/16, 05:52 pm

BigErn wrote:Motive?  I have the knowledge so am simply providing you with guidance.  Nothing for me to like or not.

Yet you continue post with confusion and without having read what I wrote (i.e. I've mentioned three times in this thread that this league is not affiliated with ECNL).

What is FBR?
What are you? A Jedi? Your information is suspect at best and seems more like opinion.

That simple big worm, I mean big perm!!

thunderlipz
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SocDad 25/05/16, 05:58 pm

04 AP Team Selections - Page 5 Big_pe10

04 AP Team Selections - Page 5 Bye_fe10
SocDad
SocDad
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderlipz 25/05/16, 06:02 pm

Very Happy

thunderlipz
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 25/05/16, 09:11 pm

thunderlipz wrote:
BigErn wrote:Motive?  I have the knowledge so am simply providing you with guidance.  Nothing for me to like or not.

What is FBR?
What are you? A Jedi? Your information is suspect at best and seems more like opinion.

Funny lipz. I'm just well informed (Former coach at a few clubs here in NTX. Still well connected in the coaching community. Friends on a personal level to heavy hitters at a few of the ECNL clubs. Served on a couple governing BODs. 2 kids playing at this level currently. Make a living in youth soccer full time) so occasionally come on to provide clarity.

Assuming my information is suspect (while a bit silly) is certainly your prerogative ... After reading your responses, they seem to be fueled by emotion based on your current situation. Maybe having a tough time dealing with the reality of the landscape on the horizon?

And to add a bit more fuel to one of my previous points, another significant move was made today by a coach/team from non ECNL to ECNL club. Once again ... just the nature of the beast.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by thunderlipz 25/05/16, 09:43 pm

BigErn wrote:
thunderlipz wrote:

What is FBR?

Funny lipz.  I'm just well informed (Former coach at a few clubs here in NTX.  Still well connected in the coaching community.  Friends on a personal level to heavy hitters at a few of the ECNL clubs.  Served on a couple governing BODs.  2 kids playing at this level currently.  Make a living in youth soccer full time) so occasionally come on to provide clarity.

Assuming my information is suspect (while a bit silly) is certainly your prerogative ... After reading your responses, they seem to be fueled by emotion based on your current situation.  Maybe having a tough time dealing with the reality of the landscape on the horizon?  

And to add a bit more fuel to one of my previous points, another significant move was made today by a coach/team from non ECNL to ECNL club.  Once again ... just the nature of the beast.
Interesting Big worm, I mean Big ern!!!

So you seem like your reading into what I'm saying quite a bit here. Maybe you are in the know, you might even be a coach ive turned away. Lol....Board trolling for coaches is a no no!! Sounds like your one of those looking to read your own press. Just so you know and to ease your concern about my motives. I'm fine with where my DD is. Tops at her position here in NTX, has the pleasure of playing for one of the finest coaches in the country and highly recruited as well by all of the talent assemblers that call themselves coaches here in NTX.

I just came on here attempting to clarify a few things for what seems to be mass confusion about what's what in this mess, that most of these so called big clubs have completely mis-managed and continue to mis-manage. Lots of lies and deception on what's really going on out there. Believe me when I say, it didn't take long for people to realize you are a coach posting on the boards. The smoke screen was obvious. This is why I stirred that pot!! Keep posting your big club smoke screen material, we are all enjoying it!!

Job well done!!

Carry on. cheers

thunderlipz
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 25/05/16, 10:21 pm

thunderlipz wrote:
BigErn wrote:
thunderlipz wrote:

What is FBR?

Funny lipz.  I'm just well informed (Former coach at a few clubs here in NTX.  Still well connected in the coaching community.  Friends on a personal level to heavy hitters at a few of the ECNL clubs.  Served on a couple governing BODs.  2 kids playing at this level currently.  Make a living in youth soccer full time) so occasionally come on to provide clarity.

Assuming my information is suspect (while a bit silly) is certainly your prerogative ... After reading your responses, they seem to be fueled by emotion based on your current situation.  Maybe having a tough time dealing with the reality of the landscape on the horizon?  

And to add a bit more fuel to one of my previous points, another significant move was made today by a coach/team from non ECNL to ECNL club.  Once again ... just the nature of the beast.
Interesting Big worm, I mean Big ern!!!

So you seem like your reading into what I'm saying quite a bit here. Maybe you are in the know, you might even be a coach ive turned away. Lol....Board trolling for coaches is a no no!! Sounds like your one of those looking to read your own press. Just so you know and to ease your concern about my motives. I'm fine with where my DD is. Tops at her position here in NTX, has the pleasure of playing for one of the finest coaches in the country and highly recruited as well by all of the talent assemblers that call themselves coaches here in NTX.

I just came on here attempting to clarify a few things for what seems to be mass confusion about what's what in this mess, that most of these so called big clubs have completely mis-managed and continue to mis-manage. Lots of lies and deception on what's really going on out there. Believe me when I say, it didn't take long for people to realize you are a coach posting on the boards. The smoke screen was obvious. This is why I stirred that pot!! Keep posting your big club smoke screen material, we are all enjoying it!!

Job well done!!

Carry on. cheers

Ouch ... embarrassing lipz. Due to your feeble attempt to be intelligent there ^, and that this is starting to get personal, I'll leave it at this --
Once again ... you managed to not read my post. Former -- Haven't coached at the club level since 2011.

Good luck out there Bud --

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5