Latest topics
Early Christmas for PowerKick?Yesterday at 10:40 pmNoSpinZone
Dallas Rush 10G Elite Yesterday at 07:23 pmApodaca64
05 Girl Looking to Guest Play - Have Coach's BlessingYesterday at 02:59 pmSoccerDad75070
Christmas special on keeper glovesYesterday at 10:31 amunitedgoalkeepingusa
Christmas special on keeper glovesYesterday at 10:30 amunitedgoalkeepingusa
Solar 09G - Austin (Open Practices)Yesterday at 08:51 amGloryDays
Game of the WeekYesterday at 06:23 amBENDMEOVER
U12 DA cost?Yesterday at 05:52 amBENDMEOVER
2011 7v7 Friendlies10/12/18, 11:04 pmSolar11G Wheatley
New Solar 10G Team10/12/18, 10:41 pmFMSolar
Brand New Cleats- Nike kangaroo leather10/12/18, 09:45 pmkateybug000
Rachel Holden Back from Sweden and Wanting 10's!10/12/18, 08:32 pmNTX Celtic FC
HPSA Scots - 07 Girls Spots Available 10/12/18, 08:07 pmForReal
03 Classic League D110/12/18, 07:59 pmdavito
NTX Santos Open Training10/12/18, 06:36 pmNTX_Santos
06 Boys Sports Available - Futsal & Spring Season10/12/18, 05:14 pmCoach Juan
06 Boys Sports Available 10/12/18, 05:06 pmCoach Juan
9v9 AND 7v7 OPTION FOR U10 AGE GROUP - TEXAS WINTER CLASSIC10/12/18, 03:52 pmmusaisaya
2016 GERMANY EXPENSE PAID TRIP ITINERARY - REGISTER NOW10/12/18, 03:49 pmmusaisaya
Looking to add 2 Players10/12/18, 12:25 pmFeet06
TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMS10/12/18, 11:17 am1a2b3c
NTX Santos - 2010B10/12/18, 11:01 amNTX_Santos
FC Dallas West - Looking for 12s and 13s for Spring 10/12/18, 10:52 amacademysoccerkeller
Solar 11 Weigelt Looking for Players 10/12/18, 10:13 amSolar11/12girls
Friendly 12/15 or 12/1610/12/18, 09:50 amskills
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Statistics
We have 12769 registered users
The newest registered user is Vanwist

Our users have posted a total of 184101 messages in 24523 subjects

04 AP Team Selections

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: 04 AP Team Selections

Post by Big Ern on 25/05/16, 02:39 pm

Motive? I have the knowledge so am simply providing you with guidance. Nothing for me to like or not.

Yet you continue post with confusion and without having read what I wrote (i.e. I've mentioned three times in this thread that this league is not affiliated with ECNL).

What is FBR?

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 983
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 AP Team Selections

Post by banana kick on 25/05/16, 03:13 pm

So, here's what I think I understand...

(1) The move to AP has jumbled the world of NTX soccer in a big way, and only a select few (read: Rush 04) will look anything like the teams that played in LH last season.
(2) A new league -- still a lot of confusion around this -- called PDL has emerged, and this league will consist of TWO teams from each of the ECNL clubs.
(3) According to some, supposedly in the know, this will be the de facto top league in NTX for the 2016-17 year.
(4) This league has no affiliation with ECNL; rather, it's a LH baby.
(5) Some of the Big Five will have teams only playing in this league; some will have teams (dual-rostered, ECNL-style) playing in both LH D1 and PDL -- honestly don't know what to make of this, if true.
(6) About this time next year, the 04's get to do this all over again as ECNL tryouts are open to everyone and these so-called top teams will again look different -- maybe less so than this year, at least -- as they begin the 2017-18 season as true ECNL teams and their composites.

Miss anything?
avatar
banana kick
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 178
Points : 2135
Join date : 2013-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 AP Team Selections

Post by jogobonito06 on 25/05/16, 03:19 pm

4 - PDL may have no official affiliation with ECNL, but since it only includes ECNL clubs.....hmmmm. LH is simply an administrator.

You forgot the 3 incoming DA squads.
avatar
jogobonito06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 338
Points : 1862
Join date : 2014-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 AP Team Selections

Post by banana kick on 25/05/16, 03:30 pm

jogobonito06 wrote:4 - PDL may have no official affiliation with ECNL, but since it only includes ECNL clubs.....hmmmm.  LH is simply an administrator.

You forgot the 3 incoming DA squads.

Yes, I did, and won't that make next spring even more compelling?  I also forgot to mention that we're talking about eleven and twelve year olds.
avatar
banana kick
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 178
Points : 2135
Join date : 2013-08-06

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 AP Team Selections

Post by Can_I_Kick_It? on 25/05/16, 03:58 pm

banana kick wrote:
jogobonito06 wrote:4 - PDL may have no official affiliation with ECNL, but since it only includes ECNL clubs.....hmmmm.  LH is simply an administrator.

You forgot the 3 incoming DA squads.

Yes, I did, and won't that make next spring even more compelling?  I also forgot to mention that we're talking about eleven and twelve year olds.

When did we start talking about 11 and 12 year olds in this thread? Last I checked mine will lace em up and play anywhere, leagues and teams don't mean ish to her. She loves the game! As long as she's being pushed in practice and in games and developing skills to make her better that's all I care about. If a players good enough to play college ball they'll find them no matter where they play.

Can_I_Kick_It?
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 14
Points : 961
Join date : 2016-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 AP Team Selections

Post by thunderlipz on 25/05/16, 05:52 pm

BigErn wrote:Motive?  I have the knowledge so am simply providing you with guidance.  Nothing for me to like or not.

Yet you continue post with confusion and without having read what I wrote (i.e. I've mentioned three times in this thread that this league is not affiliated with ECNL).

What is FBR?
What are you? A Jedi? Your information is suspect at best and seems more like opinion.

That simple big worm, I mean big perm!!

thunderlipz
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 208
Points : 2826
Join date : 2011-10-17

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 AP Team Selections

Post by SocDad on 25/05/16, 05:58 pm





avatar
SocDad
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Posts : 321
Points : 2486
Join date : 2013-02-14
Location : In the Hamster wheel

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 AP Team Selections

Post by thunderlipz on 25/05/16, 06:02 pm

Very Happy

thunderlipz
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 208
Points : 2826
Join date : 2011-10-17

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 AP Team Selections

Post by Big Ern on 25/05/16, 09:11 pm

thunderlipz wrote:
BigErn wrote:Motive?  I have the knowledge so am simply providing you with guidance.  Nothing for me to like or not.

Yet you continue post with confusion and without having read what I wrote (i.e. I've mentioned three times in this thread that this league is not affiliated with ECNL).

What is FBR?
What are you? A Jedi? Your information is suspect at best and seems more like opinion.

That simple big worm, I mean big perm!!

Funny lipz. I'm just well informed (Former coach at a few clubs here in NTX. Still well connected in the coaching community. Friends on a personal level to heavy hitters at a few of the ECNL clubs. Served on a couple governing BODs. 2 kids playing at this level currently. Make a living in youth soccer full time) so occasionally come on to provide clarity.

Assuming my information is suspect (while a bit silly) is certainly your prerogative ... After reading your responses, they seem to be fueled by emotion based on your current situation. Maybe having a tough time dealing with the reality of the landscape on the horizon?

And to add a bit more fuel to one of my previous points, another significant move was made today by a coach/team from non ECNL to ECNL club. Once again ... just the nature of the beast.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 983
Points : 2583
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 AP Team Selections

Post by thunderlipz on 25/05/16, 09:43 pm

BigErn wrote:
thunderlipz wrote:
BigErn wrote:Motive?  I have the knowledge so am simply providing you with guidance.  Nothing for me to like or not.

Yet you continue post with confusion and without having read what I wrote (i.e. I've mentioned three times in this thread that this league is not affiliated with ECNL).

What is FBR?
What are you? A Jedi? Your information is suspect at best and seems more like opinion.

That simple big worm, I mean big perm!!

Funny lipz.  I'm just well informed (Former coach at a few clubs here in NTX.  Still well connected in the coaching community.  Friends on a personal level to heavy hitters at a few of the ECNL clubs.  Served on a couple governing BODs.  2 kids playing at this level currently.  Make a living in youth soccer full time) so occasionally come on to provide clarity.

Assuming my information is suspect (while a bit silly) is certainly your prerogative ... After reading your responses, they seem to be fueled by emotion based on your current situation.  Maybe having a tough time dealing with the reality of the landscape on the horizon?  

And to add a bit more fuel to one of my previous points, another significant move was made today by a coach/team from non ECNL to ECNL club.  Once again ... just the nature of the beast.
Interesting Big worm, I mean Big ern!!!

So you seem like your reading into what I'm saying quite a bit here. Maybe you are in the know, you might even be a coach ive turned away. Lol....Board trolling for coaches is a no no!! Sounds like your one of those looking to read your own press. Just so you know and to ease your concern about my motives. I'm fine with where my DD is. Tops at her position here in NTX, has the pleasure of playing for one of the finest coaches in the country and highly recruited as well by all of the talent assemblers that call themselves coaches here in NTX.

I just came on here attempting to clarify a few things for what seems to be mass confusion about what's what in this mess, that most of these so called big clubs have completely mis-managed and continue to mis-manage. Lots of lies and deception on what's really going on out there. Believe me when I say, it didn't take long for people to realize you are a coach posting on the boards. The smoke screen was obvious. This is why I stirred that pot!! Keep posting your big club smoke screen material, we are all enjoying it!!

Job well done!!

Carry on. cheers

thunderlipz
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 208
Points : 2826
Join date : 2011-10-17

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 AP Team Selections

Post by Big Ern on 25/05/16, 10:21 pm

thunderlipz wrote:
BigErn wrote:
thunderlipz wrote:
BigErn wrote:Motive?  I have the knowledge so am simply providing you with guidance.  Nothing for me to like or not.

Yet you continue post with confusion and without having read what I wrote (i.e. I've mentioned three times in this thread that this league is not affiliated with ECNL).

What is FBR?
What are you? A Jedi? Your information is suspect at best and seems more like opinion.

That simple big worm, I mean big perm!!

Funny lipz.  I'm just well informed (Former coach at a few clubs here in NTX.  Still well connected in the coaching community.  Friends on a personal level to heavy hitters at a few of the ECNL clubs.  Served on a couple governing BODs.  2 kids playing at this level currently.  Make a living in youth soccer full time) so occasionally come on to provide clarity.

Assuming my information is suspect (while a bit silly) is certainly your prerogative ... After reading your responses, they seem to be fueled by emotion based on your current situation.  Maybe having a tough time dealing with the reality of the landscape on the horizon?  

And to add a bit more fuel to one of my previous points, another significant move was made today by a coach/team from non ECNL to ECNL club.  Once again ... just the nature of the beast.
Interesting Big worm, I mean Big ern!!!

So you seem like your reading into what I'm saying quite a bit here. Maybe you are in the know, you might even be a coach ive turned away. Lol....Board trolling for coaches is a no no!! Sounds like your one of those looking to read your own press. Just so you know and to ease your concern about my motives. I'm fine with where my DD is. Tops at her position here in NTX, has the pleasure of playing for one of the finest coaches in the country and highly recruited as well by all of the talent assemblers that call themselves coaches here in NTX.

I just came on here attempting to clarify a few things for what seems to be mass confusion about what's what in this mess, that most of these so called big clubs have completely mis-managed and continue to mis-manage. Lots of lies and deception on what's really going on out there. Believe me when I say, it didn't take long for people to realize you are a coach posting on the boards. The smoke screen was obvious. This is why I stirred that pot!! Keep posting your big club smoke screen material, we are all enjoying it!!

Job well done!!

Carry on. cheers

Ouch ... embarrassing lipz. Due to your feeble attempt to be intelligent there ^, and that this is starting to get personal, I'll leave it at this --
Once again ... you managed to not read my post. Former -- Haven't coached at the club level since 2011.

Good luck out there Bud --

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 983
Points : 2583
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum