2017/2018 Schedules

LH Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Sting Dallas Player Opportunities 2018
by TxSoCcErFaNrOcKOn Today at 04:48 pm

» U 11 Team looking to schudule scrimmage games
by Bdelcoure Today at 04:39 pm

» LP U14 ECNL?
by Medicine Man Today at 03:37 pm

» DA ECNL
by Medicine Man Today at 02:49 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory Today at 02:24 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory Today at 02:23 pm

» This topic is about absolutely nothing
by KeeperCommander Today at 12:05 pm

» FBR 08 February 20th 2018
by FBR08G Today at 08:51 am

» Sting North 08 Shepard
by skills Today at 07:14 am

» WANTED: Experienced Field Players
by gotcleats? Yesterday at 02:11 pm

» HS Soccer coach out East in the doghouse!
by ProDallas Yesterday at 02:08 pm

» Sting 08 Weigelt- Looking for 1-2 Committed Players
by NorthDallasSoccer Yesterday at 02:02 pm

» Free Academy and Club Goalkeeper training taster
by FCUSA Yesterday at 01:56 pm

» 2nd Time thru.
by AngelinaGoalee Yesterday at 12:10 pm

» FC DALLAS PRIMARY KIT 2018-19
by Bodhisattva Yesterday at 08:06 am

» Hyundai Commercial was pretty good.
by Medicine Man Yesterday at 06:25 am

» Select Question for Veteran Parents
by upper95 Yesterday at 12:19 am

» Small sided team
by chandrarr 18/02/18, 10:24 pm

» Odyssey SC 03G - Looking for scrimmage!
by maxon 18/02/18, 03:53 pm

» Mental Edge - Psych Training for Teams
by Mental Edge 16/02/18, 01:35 pm

» Private Striking/Finishing Coach
by giampiero boniperti 16/02/18, 09:39 am

» Sting Dallas Player Opportunities 2018
by Sting Soccer Dallas 16/02/18, 09:06 am

» Sting Dallas Player Opportunities 2018
by Sting Soccer Dallas 16/02/18, 09:06 am

» Sting Dallas Player Opportunities 2018
by Sting Soccer Dallas 16/02/18, 09:04 am

» The Pit - Frisco
by AllTheBluebellsAreBlue 15/02/18, 03:40 pm

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11576 registered users
The newest registered user is Bdelcoure

Our users have posted a total of 168167 messages in 21174 subjects

Elite 8-- State Cup-- just for fun

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Elite 8-- State Cup-- just for fun

Post by sccrprntsrcrazy on 08/05/16, 01:32 am

Im sure the two 03's from the Ecnl Solar team will be there tomorrow to guest for Red...Daddy cant have her missing out on Regional experience since it looks like there SoCal team didn't make it...gotta jump on the 03' Solar Red team's back now for the free ride. Can't be a happy environment over there having girls jump on the bandwagon of there daughters hard work and there kids sitting the bench, but welcome to the DM show.

With the coaches DD and Sidekick i give Red the edge: 2-0

Without Guest i give Solar Gold 1-0

sccrprntsrcrazy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 83
Join date : 2013-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Elite 8-- State Cup-- just for fun

Post by Guest on 08/05/16, 09:20 am

sccrprntsrcrazy wrote:Im sure the two 03's from the Ecnl Solar team will be there tomorrow to guest for Red...Daddy cant have her missing out on Regional experience since it looks like there SoCal team didn't make it...gotta jump on the 03' Solar Red team's back now for the free ride. Can't be a happy environment over there having girls jump on the bandwagon of there daughters hard work and there kids sitting the bench, but welcome to the DM show.

With the coaches DD and Sidekick i give Red the edge: 2-0

Without Guest i give Solar Gold 1-0

NOT SO FAST!!! You obviously don't watch soccer because the leading scorer in the Texas Conference ECNL is no ones sidekick. Now to speak on Red, They have already qualified!!! Since Solar Chelsea is going because of the Premier League the state Cup runners-up can take that bid. In other words, both teams have already qualified. The DM show sounds like a good show to be part of.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Elite 8-- State Cup-- just for fun

Post by Guest on 08/05/16, 11:52 am

Adrenalinetx wrote:I will say 3-1 red

I want Red to play without marking 23(hands down the best player since Qualifying).... Then I give the slight edge to Solar Chelsea.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Elite 8-- State Cup-- just for fun

Post by sccrprntsrcrazy on 08/05/16, 02:16 pm

Whatsnext wrote:
sccrprntsrcrazy wrote:Im sure the two 03's from the Ecnl Solar team will be there tomorrow to guest for Red...Daddy cant have her missing out on Regional experience since it looks like there SoCal team didn't make it...gotta jump on the 03' Solar Red team's back now for the free ride. Can't be a happy environment over there having girls jump on the bandwagon of there daughters hard work and there kids sitting the bench, but welcome to the DM show.

With the coaches DD and Sidekick i give Red the edge: 2-0

Without Guest i give Solar Gold 1-0

NOT SO FAST!!! You obviously don't watch soccer because the leading scorer in the Texas Conference ECNL is no ones sidekick. Now to speak on Red, They have already qualified!!! Since Solar Chelsea is going because of the Premier League the state Cup runners-up can take that bid. In other words, both teams have already qualified. The DM show sounds like a good show to be part of.

Im sure it is when your financially taking care of AS and DM the show looks great from some parents seats. Best of luck to those teams in regionals.

Btw i was dead on the score Smile

sccrprntsrcrazy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 83
Points : 1958
Join date : 2013-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Elite 8-- State Cup-- just for fun

Post by HotShot36 on 08/05/16, 02:30 pm

Sooooo...Did the 2 SRSA superstars play or not? Enquiring minds want to know.
avatar
HotShot36
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 44
Points : 1991
Join date : 2012-10-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Elite 8-- State Cup-- just for fun

Post by At the game on 08/05/16, 02:35 pm

HotShot36 wrote:Sooooo...Did the 2 SRSA superstars play or not? Enquiring minds want to know.

They were the difference makers.... Chelsea was the better team today. Red was the better finisher.

At the game
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Points : 674
Join date : 2016-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Elite 8-- State Cup-- just for fun

Post by turftoe9 on 08/05/16, 03:07 pm

At the game wrote:
HotShot36 wrote:Sooooo...Did the 2 SRSA superstars play or not? Enquiring minds want to know.

They were the difference makers.... Chelsea was the better team today. Red was the better finisher.  

What Game were you Watching?
avatar
turftoe9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 739
Points : 3985
Join date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Elite 8-- State Cup-- just for fun

Post by At the game on 08/05/16, 03:19 pm

That game!!! More physical, more aggressive, and played with their league players... They also didn't have to switch their defense up.... Red marked 23 and used a sweeper. Possession was about even.

At the game
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Points : 674
Join date : 2016-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Elite 8-- State Cup-- just for fun

Post by turftoe9 on 08/05/16, 03:32 pm

At the game wrote:That game!!! More physical, more aggressive, and played with their league players... They also didn't have to switch their defense up.... Red marked 23 and used a sweeper. Possession was about even.

Never used a sweeper, played a flatback four. Your Goalie played great or the game could've been over in the 1st half before the 2 even came into the game.
avatar
turftoe9
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 739
Points : 3985
Join date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Elite 8-- State Cup-- just for fun

Post by Adrenalinetx on 08/05/16, 03:50 pm

Again from a soccer view. Solar red plays it like it should be played. Good ball control and movement pretty to watch

Adrenalinetx
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 176
Points : 1120
Join date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Elite 8-- State Cup-- just for fun

Post by At the game on 08/05/16, 04:08 pm

turftoe9 wrote:
At the game wrote:That game!!! More physical, more aggressive, and played with their league players... They also didn't have to switch their defense up.... Red marked 23 and used a sweeper. Possession was about even.

Never used a sweeper, played a flatback four. Your Goalie played great or the game could've been over in the 1st half before the 2 even came into the game.

Nope.... Your 24 marked 23 while 28 was behind them. The flat four was played in the second half when she got loose several times. The 2 entered the game 15 minutes into the the 1st half and never went back out. Now, what game were you watching. That's the keeper job to stop when the defense gets beat. It was only 2 stops on one possession. 1 set piece goal off of a deflection and a late goal off a beautiful pass with less that 5 minutes to go. Both involving 1 if not 2 of the stars. No hard feelings just facts!!! The 2 didn't guest all year vs 02 teams why guest vs another Solar team? All girls played great though. Tell your parents to not tell the other team that they won because of the 2 then others wouldn't say it as well.

At the game
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Points : 674
Join date : 2016-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Elite 8-- State Cup-- just for fun

Post by Adrenalinetx on 08/05/16, 04:22 pm

Who cares. What you wanted red not to mark #23. I think heard that Hopkins used DM DD against fc dallas premiere league game to make sure they had the win in the books. So who care when she guess plays etc

Adrenalinetx
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 176
Points : 1120
Join date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Elite 8-- State Cup-- just for fun

Post by At the game on 08/05/16, 04:27 pm

Solar vs Solar should have been straight up or split the two. Especially since Chelsea was the one short a starter due to an injury.

At the game
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Points : 674
Join date : 2016-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Elite 8-- State Cup-- just for fun

Post by Adrenalinetx on 08/05/16, 04:33 pm

Next subject

Adrenalinetx
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 176
Points : 1120
Join date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Elite 8-- State Cup-- just for fun

Post by At the game on 08/05/16, 04:36 pm

Adrenalinetx wrote:Next subject

Can't wait to see what the '02 and '03 ECNL look like. Solar all the way.

At the game
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Points : 674
Join date : 2016-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Elite 8-- State Cup-- just for fun

Post by Adrenalinetx on 08/05/16, 04:42 pm

Well the 02 is very strong at the moment.

Adrenalinetx
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 176
Points : 1120
Join date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Elite 8-- State Cup-- just for fun

Post by At the game on 08/05/16, 05:02 pm

Should stay that way.... But the 01s are moving on

At the game
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Points : 674
Join date : 2016-05-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Elite 8-- State Cup-- just for fun

Post by doublevision on 09/05/16, 08:01 am

as a neutral party to this discussion and someone who actually watched this game, I find it absolutely hilarious that solar gold would complain about another team using a sweeper. I can't count how many times in the last 3 years I've seen solar gold use a sweeper. And now to complain about another team is hilarious. If 23 was obviously the best player on the field, how is it that the 2 were the difference makers? 23 was shut down other than a couple nice runs, 1 that should have been finished. Just because you are more aggressive and more physical doesn't mean you outplayed the competition. Solar Red had that game in contral 65 to 70% of the game. I didn't think the game was ever in question who was going to win. In the first half Solar Red missed countless shots and opportunities. The ball was in their final third most of the time. Good game to watch though. Direct vs possession .

doublevision
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 1758
Join date : 2013-05-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Elite 8-- State Cup-- just for fun

Post by doublevision on 09/05/16, 08:09 am

Whatsnext wrote:
Adrenalinetx wrote:I will say 3-1 red

I want Red to play without marking 23(hands down the best player since Qualifying).... Then I give the slight edge to Solar Chelsea.  

if she is hands down the best player since qualifying, why wouldn't someone mark her? Isn't that what a good coach should do? And if she is hands down the best player, shouldn't she be able to overcome that. And if Solar Gold is the best all around team, shouldn't someone else be able to step up

doublevision
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 1758
Join date : 2013-05-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Elite 8-- State Cup-- just for fun

Post by 2ddsinsoccer on 09/05/16, 08:25 am

Doublevision,

First off Gold is no part of and has NEVER been a part of our name since we've been a part of the Solar Organization.  Secondly, we've always played with a sweeper.  It's the Coach's preferred style and he doesn't change up his defense regardless of opponent.  Third don't assume the person whose post you are commenting on is a part of Solar Chelsea because neither Adrenaline or At the Game is part of Solar.  No one from our team has commented on the game.  Do we have our thoughts about it, sure we do but we'll keep that internal. Surely you know opinions are just like a**holes and EVERYBODY has one.
avatar
2ddsinsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 193
Points : 2743
Join date : 2011-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Elite 8-- State Cup-- just for fun

Post by justme76 on 09/05/16, 11:03 am

Both Solar teams are definite top powers in the 02/03 bracket.

It would have been nice to have a 3rd place match between the two teams that lost to SOLAR programs.( by the same score )  

for no other reason, just for fun. Smile

Semi-Finals A
SOLAR CHELSEA 03G
3  
SPARTA FC 03G
1  
Semi-Finals B
SOLAR CHELSEA RED '03G
3  
DALLAS TEXANS 03G DALLAS
1

justme76
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 133
Points : 2911
Join date : 2010-09-15

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum