Latest topics
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT - Page 6 Pixel
Statistics
We have 14151 registered users
The newest registered user is doplico

Our users have posted a total of 196171 messages in 27799 subjects

LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT - Page 6 Empty Re: LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT

Post by Guest on 28/07/16, 03:07 pm

so much anger on the thread.... lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT - Page 6 Empty Re: LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT

Post by Bodhisattva on 28/07/16, 03:16 pm

skiberdad wrote:so much anger on the thread.... lol

Agree 100%. Good lord...
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 363
Points : 2028
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT - Page 6 Empty Re: LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT

Post by Bodhisattva on 28/07/16, 03:21 pm

bwgophers wrote:Trying to reconcile someone with the user name Bodhisattva coming on here and taking passive-aggressive backhanded swipes at a U11 girls soccer team.  Doesn't exactly seem too "enlightened" to me.  Maybe Hypocrittva would be a better username?

Of course, Point Break never really made sense to me either, so maybe I'm the one who isn't so enlightened...  Nah... That's not it. drunken

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz.....
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 363
Points : 2028
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT - Page 6 Empty Re: LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT

Post by Guest on 28/07/16, 03:57 pm

skiberdad wrote:so much anger on the thread.... lol
Bodhisattva wrote:Glad to see Fever handle Solar Black/Red/Blue/Etc. Guess the Soccer Gods don't agree with stacking rosters either.
Bodhisattva wrote:No bitterness here.... the rotation of things like Solar Magenta...
Bodhisattva wrote:Last weekend the "head honcho" coached them during breaks and at halftime but once they went down 2 goals, he split.

Bodhisattva wrote:...have never been on Solar, but I am familiar with the Rainbows.

Agree 100%. Good lord...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT - Page 6 Empty Re: LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT

Post by Bodhisattva on 28/07/16, 04:55 pm

bwgophers wrote:
skiberdad wrote:so much anger on the thread.... lol
Bodhisattva wrote:Glad to see Fever handle Solar Black/Red/Blue/Etc. Guess the Soccer Gods don't agree with stacking rosters either.
Bodhisattva wrote:No bitterness here.... the rotation of things like Solar Magenta...
Bodhisattva wrote:Last weekend the "head honcho" coached them during breaks and at halftime but once they went down 2 goals, he split.

Bodhisattva wrote:...have never been on Solar, but I am familiar with the Rainbows.

Agree 100%. Good lord...

So, you showed us you're a tremendous copy and paster, and that you have a ton of time on your hands. Is there a point in our near future?
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 363
Points : 2028
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT - Page 6 Empty Re: LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT

Post by AtThePitch on 28/07/16, 04:58 pm

How about a legit 11 year old soccer question... you guys can battle about 9 year old soccer...

How is the LH schedule generated based in QT qualification, and has anyone seen hide or hair of JDL rules or a tentative season start date?
AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 709
Points : 3786
Join date : 2011-12-18

Back to top Go down

LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT - Page 6 Empty Re: LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT

Post by Guest on 28/07/16, 05:09 pm

Bodhisattva wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
skiberdad wrote:so much anger on the thread.... lol
Bodhisattva wrote:Glad to see Fever handle Solar Black/Red/Blue/Etc. Guess the Soccer Gods don't agree with stacking rosters either.
Bodhisattva wrote:No bitterness here.... the rotation of things like Solar Magenta...
Bodhisattva wrote:Last weekend the "head honcho" coached them during breaks and at halftime but once they went down 2 goals, he split.

Bodhisattva wrote:...have never been on Solar, but I am familiar with the Rainbows.

Agree 100%. Good lord...

So, you showed us you're a tremendous copy and paster, and that you have a ton of time on your hands. Is there a point in our near future?

Nope. Already made it.

...and based on some PM's I've gotten, apparently pretty effectively...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT - Page 6 Empty Re: LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT

Post by NoSpinZone on 28/07/16, 05:28 pm

AtThePitch wrote:.... has anyone seen hide or hair of JDL rules or a tentative season start date?

JDL is a figment of sucker parents imagination...doesnt exist.  drunken drunken drunken



NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 398
Points : 2740
Join date : 2013-12-27

Back to top Go down

LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT - Page 6 Empty Re: LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT

Post by Guest on 28/07/16, 05:44 pm

AtThePitch wrote:How is the LH schedule generated based in QT qualification,

Disclaimer... Read the rest of this post at your own risk.  I will not take any responsibility if you suffer a searing headache, start mumbling incoherently, or give yourself a concussion banging your head against your keyboard or the nearest wall...

I don't know if this is still valid or not, but, they used to rank teams based on QT results.  Week 1 qualifier with most points was #1, 2nd most points was #2, and so on... week 2 qualifiers would pick up where week 1 left off and would be ranked using total points from week 2.  If there was a tie in points, the team would be placed in alphabetical order of bracket (for example if bracket B winner, Bracket F winner, and Bracket H winner were all tied for 3rd most points, B would be 3rd, F would be 4th, H 5th).  So under this scenario, DTS would be #1, Fever #2, Solar Blue #3, etc...

Then, week 1 schedule was always 1v20, 2v19, 3v18,...,10v11.  You could figure out what your team seed was from this schedule and go back and figure out the seeding the previous year, and using that and the GotSoccer schedule from the previous year, you could get an accurate prediction of the teams you would play in the fall vs the spring.  Maybe not the exact order of the games, but accurate as to fall vs spring opponents.

I have no idea if that is still how it's done, or if it is still possible to predict your opponents in that manner.

Feel free to start mumbling incoherently now... drunken

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT - Page 6 Empty Re: LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT

Post by AtThePitch on 28/07/16, 05:50 pm

First cerveza down the hatch!
AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 709
Points : 3786
Join date : 2011-12-18

Back to top Go down

LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT - Page 6 Empty Re: LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT

Post by Bodhisattva on 28/07/16, 06:00 pm

bwgophers wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
skiberdad wrote:so much anger on the thread.... lol
Bodhisattva wrote:Glad to see Fever handle Solar Black/Red/Blue/Etc. Guess the Soccer Gods don't agree with stacking rosters either.
Bodhisattva wrote:No bitterness here.... the rotation of things like Solar Magenta...
Bodhisattva wrote:Last weekend the "head honcho" coached them during breaks and at halftime but once they went down 2 goals, he split.

Bodhisattva wrote:...have never been on Solar, but I am familiar with the Rainbows.

Agree 100%. Good lord...

So, you showed us you're a tremendous copy and paster, and that you have a ton of time on your hands. Is there a point in our near future?

Nope.  Already made it.

...and based on some PM's I've gotten, apparently pretty effectively...

Ouch baby. Very ouch.


__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 363
Points : 2028
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT - Page 6 Empty Re: LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT

Post by LittleFireball on 28/07/16, 07:49 pm

Lol. So concerned with a club you have never been involved with.

LittleFireball
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 26
Points : 1691
Join date : 2015-09-17

Back to top Go down

LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT - Page 6 Empty Re: LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT

Post by Bodhisattva on 28/07/16, 09:23 pm

LittleFireball wrote:Lol. So concerned with a club you have never been involved with.

It was the topic of conversation at the time. Big difference between commenting and being concerned.
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 363
Points : 2028
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT - Page 6 Empty Re: LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT

Post by 5050Ball on 28/07/16, 09:56 pm

Bodhisattva wrote:
LittleFireball wrote:Lol. So concerned with a club you have never been involved with.

It was the topic of conversation at the time. Big difference between commenting and being concerned.

Bet you're a blast at parties Rolling Eyes
5050Ball
5050Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 244
Points : 2018
Join date : 2015-06-19

Back to top Go down

LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT - Page 6 Empty Re: LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT

Post by LittleFireball on 28/07/16, 10:01 pm

Actually looking back you brought up the specific "topic of conversation". But it's obvious you have strong opinions about a club you were never involved with so whatever.

LittleFireball
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 26
Points : 1691
Join date : 2015-09-17

Back to top Go down

LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT - Page 6 Empty Re: LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT

Post by Bodhisattva on 28/07/16, 10:22 pm

I Love you guys. Goodnight.

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 363
Points : 2028
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT - Page 6 Empty Re: LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT

Post by Bodhisattva on 29/07/16, 09:52 am

bwgophers wrote:
AtThePitch wrote:How is the LH schedule generated based in QT qualification,

Disclaimer... Read the rest of this post at your own risk.  I will not take any responsibility if you suffer a searing headache, start mumbling incoherently, or give yourself a concussion banging your head against your keyboard or the nearest wall...

I don't know if this is still valid or not, but, they used to rank teams based on QT results.  Week 1 qualifier with most points was #1, 2nd most points was #2, and so on... week 2 qualifiers would pick up where week 1 left off and would be ranked using total points from week 2.  If there was a tie in points, the team would be placed in alphabetical order of bracket (for example if bracket B winner, Bracket F winner, and Bracket H winner were all tied for 3rd most points, B would be 3rd, F would be 4th, H 5th).  So under this scenario, DTS would be #1, Fever #2, Solar Blue #3, etc...

Then, week 1 schedule was always 1v20, 2v19, 3v18,...,10v11.  You could figure out what your team seed was from this schedule and go back and figure out the seeding the previous year, and using that and the GotSoccer schedule from the previous year, you could get an accurate prediction of the teams you would play in the fall vs the spring.  Maybe not the exact order of the games, but accurate as to fall vs spring opponents.

I have no idea if that is still how it's done, or if it is still possible to predict your opponents in that manner.

Feel free to start mumbling incoherently now... drunken

Thanks for the info. Do you know when the LHGCL starts? Week 1? Also, for a top 10 team, are games primarily on Saturdays, Sundays with a little Tuesday sprinkled in there?
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 363
Points : 2028
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT - Page 6 Empty Re: LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT

Post by Guest on 29/07/16, 10:32 am

Bodhisattva wrote:

Thanks for the info. Do you know when the LHGCL starts? Week 1? Also, for a top 10 team, are games primarily on Saturdays, Sundays with a little Tuesday sprinkled in there?

According to the calendar on the LHGCL website, league play starts 8/27.

Most games will be on Saturdays, but expect to have Sunday and weeknight games as well.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT - Page 6 Empty Re: LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT

Post by Guest on 29/07/16, 10:39 am

Do we know where league games will be? UTD fields didn't look like they were preparing for a permanent 9v9 solution.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT - Page 6 Empty Re: LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT

Post by Guest on 29/07/16, 10:44 am

UTD, Railroad, and Chinn Chapel have been the 11v11 venues over the past couple of years, but I have no idea how they are planning to handle 9v9.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT - Page 6 Empty Re: LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT

Post by AtThePitch on 29/07/16, 10:48 am

All 9v9 games should be at Chinn Chapel... 5 minutes from my front door!
AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 709
Points : 3786
Join date : 2011-12-18

Back to top Go down

LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT - Page 6 Empty Re: LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT

Post by Guest on 29/07/16, 10:51 am

AtThePitch wrote:Chinn Chapel... 5 minutes from my front door!

I think that makes you part of the 1%...

The other 99% of us have to book flights and hotel rooms when games are there...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT - Page 6 Empty Re: LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT

Post by AtThePitch on 29/07/16, 10:57 am

Wow, finally I have arrived. I'm in the 1%. LOL.
AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 709
Points : 3786
Join date : 2011-12-18

Back to top Go down

LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT - Page 6 Empty Re: LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT

Post by the7wolf on 29/07/16, 03:56 pm

I got a pedicure today so my feet feel lovely on the hot ground this weekend.

__________________________________________________
EVOLVE OR DIE!
the7wolf
the7wolf
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1064
Points : 4795
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 51
Location : Among the worgens!

http://canislupust7w.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT - Page 6 Empty Re: LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT

Post by Bodhisattva on 29/07/16, 08:29 pm

the7wolf wrote:I got a pedicure today so my feet feel lovely on the hot ground this weekend.

Just be sure and keep your rubber boots on in here...
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 363
Points : 2028
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT - Page 6 Empty Re: LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT

Post by LittleFireball on 29/07/16, 10:25 pm

Mostly when you are talking.... LOL

LittleFireball
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 26
Points : 1691
Join date : 2015-09-17

Back to top Go down

LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT - Page 6 Empty Re: LHQT Seeding vs FBR Seeding 06APQT

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum