Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Latest topics
D'Feeters-Kicks 03 Esquivel LHGCL D-3Today at 09:08 amJE5
Competitive teams playing indoor vs rec teams, why??????Today at 08:53 ambrazos
Good luck at Premier SupercopaToday at 08:44 amsoccergodntx
Liverpool 05B Melia - Final SpotsToday at 08:44 amElopez
Solar 11g BarnesToday at 08:38 amSportsmanship
Solar 10g BarnesToday at 08:38 amSportsmanship
Solar 09g BarnesToday at 08:36 amSportsmanship
Sting 09 ShepardToday at 08:27 amskills
Looking for an Outside Defensive BackToday at 08:03 amSpence
Dallas Texans West 05G (Willie Molano) LHGCL D1Today at 07:29 amDallas Texans West
Liverpool 2010B Hunt looking for a keeper Today at 03:20 amLPBMGR
Solar East 09G WilliamsonYesterday at 11:13 pmbjwaustin
Looking for a Team (07) & (09) Yesterday at 11:12 pmCoachBoyle
Frisco Fusion 03G , adding a few more playersYesterday at 11:12 pmGWood
Solar East 12G WilliamsonYesterday at 11:00 pmbjwaustin
U12 DA LandscapeYesterday at 11:00 pmfactsmatter
SOLAR #13!!! Girls’ Select Academy Full KitYesterday at 10:45 pm13soccermama
08 Girls - Mans/Arl/GP/Burl/FTW - Looking for 2-3 More Yesterday at 10:40 pmNTXCelticFC-South Area
Dallas Texans 04G FTW looking to add playersYesterday at 10:24 pmSable
Liverpool 07G Callahan Looking for playersYesterday at 10:20 pmwhanez
Solar South 05B Martinez Classic D1 Open Practice SessionsYesterday at 09:52 pmGottalovesoccer
Solar 05B Classic D1 & Solar 05B ECNL Open Practice SessionsYesterday at 09:43 pmGottalovesoccer
FC Dallas 03G West (Keller, Colleyville, Roanoke)Yesterday at 09:22 pmHmeleven
FC Dallas 08g West Blue (Roanoke, Keller, Colleyville)Yesterday at 09:20 pmHmeleven
Inter United FC 07 Boys Yesterday at 09:19 pmInterUnitedFC
Log in

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 12333 registered users
The newest registered user is Soccerfam74

Our users have posted a total of 177082 messages in 23123 subjects

Top 04 Girls Teams

Go down

Top 04 Girls Teams

Post by Lost04Dad on 11/08/16, 12:09 pm

I'm new to the forum and trying to get a gauge on who the Top 04 teams will be (1 - 10). Obviously early in the season and the age changes make it unpredictable but what is the word on what teams will be fighting for first.

Lost04Dad
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 9
Points : 686
Join date : 2016-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 04 Girls Teams

Post by jogobonito06 on 11/08/16, 12:18 pm

A good number of the top 04 teams will be playing in a league that doesn't keep score, so there is no First.

But there is a huge ice cream party at the end of the year.
avatar
jogobonito06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 316
Points : 1662
Join date : 2014-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 04 Girls Teams

Post by Lost04Dad on 11/08/16, 01:01 pm

Ice Cream? No wonder the kids want to play in that league. I might join if my eligibility wasn't up.

Lost04Dad
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 9
Points : 686
Join date : 2016-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 04 Girls Teams

Post by CBTeamworks on 11/08/16, 01:08 pm

U13 GotSoccer North Texas Team Rankings

This is about the only ranking that is out right now although it's very debatable about how accurate it is.

YouthSoccerRankings is typically more accurate but they have frozen their rankings until October in order to get a large enough sample size to generate new rankings due to age pure changes. http://youthsoccerrankings.us/index_2016.html
avatar
CBTeamworks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 357
Points : 2172
Join date : 2013-08-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 04 Girls Teams

Post by Lost04Dad on 11/08/16, 01:10 pm

I've seen those rankings and notice that US Youth Soccer Rankings is not able to rank kids right now which convinces me that the gotsoccer rankings are worthless.

Is Solar just the 05s jumping up? Same thing with Liverpool? Who is the top Texans and Sting teams. Hoping to get parents perspective - which is also probably worthless.


Lost04Dad
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 9
Points : 686
Join date : 2016-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 04 Girls Teams

Post by Read_These_Nikes on 11/08/16, 01:14 pm

You can be sure, parents and the kids will keep scores and maybe even have standings. I'm guessing the JDL teams will be in a lot of tournaments since they have scrimmages every week. I wonder if they'll have parents or coaches reffing the games Suspect
avatar
Read_These_Nikes
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 80
Points : 1237
Join date : 2015-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 04 Girls Teams

Post by Lost04Dad on 11/08/16, 01:14 pm

What is JDL?

Lost04Dad
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 9
Points : 686
Join date : 2016-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 04 Girls Teams

Post by CBTeamworks on 11/08/16, 01:17 pm

Lost04Dad wrote:What is JDL?  

Lake Highlands Junior Development League
avatar
CBTeamworks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 357
Points : 2172
Join date : 2013-08-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 04 Girls Teams

Post by jogobonito06 on 11/08/16, 01:19 pm

Read_These_Nikes wrote:You can be sure, parents and the kids will keep scores and maybe even have standings. I'm guessing the JDL teams will be in a lot of tournaments since they have scrimmages every week. I wonder if they'll have parents or coaches reffing the games Suspect

They'll probably just grab some teenagers off the street and hand 'em t-shirts and a whistle. Like one of the summer leagues around here Rolling Eyes
avatar
jogobonito06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 316
Points : 1662
Join date : 2014-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 04 Girls Teams

Post by TatonkaBurger on 11/08/16, 01:43 pm

CBTeamworks wrote:
Lost04Dad wrote:What is JDL?  

Lake Highlands Junior Development League

To be exact, the full name is the Lake Highlands Just Development (No Scores, No Standings, No Hurt Feelings, No Tears) League.  It's all about development now.  The new NTX soccer everyone!
avatar
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1163
Points : 3207
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 04 Girls Teams

Post by Lost04Dad on 11/08/16, 01:46 pm

Thanks for the answers. Seems my question went off on a tangent. Any ideas from parents or those ingrained in soccer as who the top teams are?

Lost04Dad
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 9
Points : 686
Join date : 2016-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 04 Girls Teams

Post by Read_These_Nikes on 11/08/16, 02:01 pm

TatonkaBurger wrote:
CBTeamworks wrote:
Lost04Dad wrote:What is JDL?

Lake Highlands Junior Development League

To be exact, the full name is the Lake Highlands Just Development (No Scores, No Standings, No Hurt Feelings, No Tears) League. It's all about development now. The new NTX soccer everyone!
Sounds good, at least the parents or kids don't think being on these teams now guarantees a DA or ECNL spot next year!

Lost04Dad wrote:Thanks for the answers. Seems my question went off on a tangent.  Any ideas from parents or those ingrained in soccer as who the top teams are?
Your guess would be just as good as anyone else, you won't know until they start playing each other. None of the teams are exactly the same and the way teams play early in the season wont be a true indication of who's gotten better or worse either. It's a process that will play itself out in due time. You looking for team??? Who does your DD play for???
avatar
Read_These_Nikes
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 80
Points : 1237
Join date : 2015-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 04 Girls Teams

Post by Lost04Dad on 11/08/16, 02:19 pm

Just getting an idea.  It appears my job may take me to the area toward the end of the year.  DD is a high level player.   From my research on got-soccer it appears to me the top teams in the 04 age group could be

FC Dallas JDL
Solar - Pulpanek
Dallas Texans South
Sting?  Maybe someone could help me with their top team
D'Feeters maybe?  
Liverpool? After reading posts I can't tell what there 04 team will consist of.

I know I will probably make someone mad but of course our choice if my DD fits will be based upon where we move as well.

Lost04Dad
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 9
Points : 686
Join date : 2016-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 04 Girls Teams

Post by TatonkaBurger on 11/08/16, 02:21 pm

Read_These_Nikes wrote:
Sounds good, at least the parents or kids don't think being on these teams now guarantees a DA or ECNL spot next year!
Ummmmmmm, right.

Read_These_Nikes wrote:
Your guess would be just as good as anyone else, you won't know until they start playing each other. None of the teams are exactly the same and the way teams play early in the season wont be a true indication of who's gotten better or worse either. It's a process that will play itself out in due time. You looking for team??? Who does your DD play for???
That is absolutely right.  It will take some time to see who is who.
avatar
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1163
Points : 3207
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 04 Girls Teams

Post by TatonkaBurger on 11/08/16, 02:25 pm

Lost04Dad wrote:Just getting an idea.  It appears my job may take me to the area toward the end of the year.  DD is a high level player.   From my research on got-soccer it appears to me the top teams in the 04 age group could be

FC Dallas JDL
Solar - Pulpanek
Dallas Texans South
Sting?  Maybe someone could help me with their top team
D'Feeters maybe?  
Liverpool?  After reading posts I can't tell what there 04 team will consist of.

I know I will probably make someone mad but of course our choice if my DD fits will be based upon where we move as well.

If you are trying to make someone mad then you will probably succeed.  Got Soccer will give you no help or indication as to which teams are good and anyone who responds is just speculating.  But you did "nail it down" to the ECNL clubs and Liverpool so your research is amazing.
avatar
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1163
Points : 3207
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 04 Girls Teams

Post by Lost04Dad on 11/08/16, 02:28 pm

If I make someone mad with an honest question I'm okay with it. My advise would be to go prove it on the field rather than getting angry at a message board question.

A family friend played with Sting years ago and speaks highly of them. I'm unclear which of their 04s is considered the better team but will watch and see.

Lost04Dad
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 9
Points : 686
Join date : 2016-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 04 Girls Teams

Post by TatonkaBurger on 11/08/16, 02:47 pm

Lost04Dad wrote:If I make someone mad with an honest question I'm okay with it.  My advise would be to go prove it on the field rather than getting angry at a message board question.  

A family friend played with Sting years ago and speaks highly of them.  I'm unclear which of their 04s is considered the better team but will watch and see.  

Good.  Take your own advice and let it play out on the field.  Continuing to try to draw a Sting parent to comment on which team is the best is only going to make Sting parents from the other team mad.  Again that was my point.
avatar
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1163
Points : 3207
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 04 Girls Teams

Post by Lost04Dad on 11/08/16, 02:51 pm

I see, rumors are true about competitive environment in NTX. Should be fun.

Lost04Dad
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 9
Points : 686
Join date : 2016-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 04 Girls Teams

Post by TatonkaBurger on 11/08/16, 02:52 pm

Lost04Dad wrote:I see, rumors are true about competitive environment in NTX.    Should be fun.

It is just too early. We will all know in a couple of months.
avatar
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1163
Points : 3207
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 04 Girls Teams

Post by FCT2016 on 11/08/16, 05:23 pm

1. Solar 04
2. DTS 04
3. FCD Red 04


FCT2016
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 99
Points : 965
Join date : 2016-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 04 Girls Teams

Post by Hodor on 12/08/16, 04:57 pm

Hodor ranks them-

1- Solar Pulp JDL
2- FCD JDL red
3- DTS JDL
4- FCD JDL blue
5- Texans 04
6- sting Diaz JDL
7- Rush
8- solar JDL
9- sting Gutierrez
10- feet abouzar
avatar
Hodor
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 28
Points : 782
Join date : 2016-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 04 Girls Teams

Post by thunderlipz on 13/08/16, 01:06 pm

Thunder ranks them:

Y'all are all crazy for even attempting to rank teams you've never seen play together!!

I'll check in after fall season is over.

cheers

thunderlipz
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 187
Points : 2629
Join date : 2011-10-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 04 Girls Teams

Post by DIDI ALLDAY on 13/08/16, 08:06 pm

DTS04⚽
avatar
DIDI ALLDAY
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 80
Points : 764
Join date : 2016-08-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 04 Girls Teams

Post by TatonkaBurger on 15/08/16, 09:23 am

thunderlipz wrote:Thunder ranks them:

Y'all are all crazy for even attempting to rank teams you've never seen play together!!

I'll check in after fall season is over.

cheers
Thunder, cheers
avatar
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1163
Points : 3207
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum