2016/2017 Schedules

LH Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Blue Star Fields
by jogobonito06 Today at 09:40 am

» Quiet Forum
by Kenny_Powers Today at 12:52 am

» TOURNAMENT: GULF COAST OPEN - Gulf Shores Area - Jan 12-15
by U90C Yesterday at 03:24 pm

» FootyID Camp | Winter 2017
by Footy Factory Yesterday at 10:17 am

» Revolution FC 08G - Lee looking for 2 or 3 players
by Revolution_Girls FC 08/12/17, 04:22 pm

» FC Dallas-West '11's/'12's
by Honeybadger 08/12/17, 10:38 am

» STING DALLAS 2011G/2012G “Officially starting to build out o
by psaldivar 08/12/17, 09:41 am

» Tetra Brazil: Winter Futsal Camp (Dec 18-22)
by jondavies3 08/12/17, 07:58 am

» Sting North 08 Shepard
by skills 08/12/17, 07:57 am

» TX Alliance SC in Alliance-Keller Area looking to add player
by TXAllianceSoccer 07/12/17, 03:07 pm

» Solar 08 Cavalle - Flower Mound
by NTXSoccaDad 07/12/17, 02:51 pm

» TX Alliance SC in Alliance-Keller Area looking to add player
by TXAllianceSoccer 07/12/17, 02:50 pm

» TEXAS SUMMER CLASSIC - REGISTRATION DEADLINE APPROACHING
by NTXSoccaDad 07/12/17, 02:46 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory 07/12/17, 02:22 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory 07/12/17, 02:22 pm

» CAMP IS FULL - GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP
by musaisaya 07/12/17, 01:58 pm

» FBR09 Rankings December 4th, 2017
by BigErn 07/12/17, 12:21 pm

» Futsal
by MFCCoach 07/12/17, 11:28 am

» Futsal
by MFCCoach 07/12/17, 11:27 am

» Fever United 05 Phiri NPL Open Session Sunday December 17th
by ChessNotCheckers 07/12/17, 12:07 am

» STING EAST FREE 1HR SKILLS SESSIONS STARTING DECEMBER 15th
by psaldivar 06/12/17, 10:28 pm

» STING EAST SOCCER FORMING QUICKLY NEAR YOU!!!!
by psaldivar 06/12/17, 10:23 pm

by psaldivar 06/12/17, 10:22 pm

by psaldivar 06/12/17, 10:21 pm

by psaldivar 06/12/17, 10:15 pm

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11458 registered users
The newest registered user is Boom2017

Our users have posted a total of 166035 messages in 20897 subjects

LHGCL COMBINES DII and DIII

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: LHGCL COMBINES DII and DIII

Post by abc000 on 21/08/16, 10:23 am

I just want to see my kid's schedule!!! LHGCL, JDL, ChL, whatever....

Maybe Arlington is the premier league. They at least have a week or 2 of schedules out!

abc000
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAY2FEET!! on 21/08/16, 10:47 am

OLJW wrote:Who has the rights to the fields?  I assume that LHGCL contracts with UTD, City of Lewisville etc., for those rights. What are the terms of those contracts? 1 yr, 5 yr, 10yr?  

The bigs can start their own league, but they need fields. I'd be very surprised if they'd use their own fields.

I have zero problem with ATHLETIC COMPETION. You bring your team and you get what you earn. The US Soccer World has morphed into a finicial battle, where those with the most money are dictating conditions to everyone else. Poaching of players, Coaches & whole teams has become epidemic. Good players, Coaches & teams are being excluded from the right to compete at the level that they have earned......the choice becomes, join us or whither. That tactic is anti-competition. The leadership in NTX is extremely weak......and they are beholden to those with the money.
100% agree
LH began their own demise by allowing the big clubs to dictate how the league should be run. In less than 7 years it has gone from 1 of the most prestigious leagues in the country to 2-3 irrelevant organizations(LH,JDL,Champions League and whatever league they can think of next) It is past time for a new league in NTX, not run by clubs and revenue , but rather by someone interested in the game, the kids, and true competition.
PLAY2FEET!!
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou on 21/08/16, 11:35 am

OLJW wrote:Who has the rights to the fields?  I assume that LHGCL contracts with UTD, City of Lewisville etc., for those rights. What are the terms of those contracts? 1 yr, 5 yr, 10yr?  

The bigs can start their own league, but they need fields. I'd be very surprised if they'd use their own fields.

I have zero problem with ATHLETIC COMPETION. You bring your team and you get what you earn. The US Soccer World has morphed into a finicial battle, where those with the most money are dictating conditions to everyone else. Poaching of players, Coaches & whole teams has become epidemic. Good players, Coaches & teams are being excluded from the right to compete at the level that they have earned......the choice becomes, join us or whither. That tactic is anti-competition. The leadership in NTX is extremely weak......and they are beholden to those with the money.

75% of LHGCL is made up of the big clubs. DA , ECNL , already formed leagues powered by the big clubs. Local exclusive league powered by the bigs starting to take shape. He who has the money will a can get fields. Fields are the least of their concerns.

Zizou
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou on 21/08/16, 11:37 am

SWINGIT!! wrote:

100% agree
LH began their own demise by allowing the big clubs to dictate how the league should be run. In less than 7 years it has gone from 1 of the most prestigious leagues in the country to 2-3 irrelevant organizations(LH,JDL,Champions League and whatever league they can think of next) It is past time for a new league in NTX, not run by clubs and revenue , but rather by someone interested in the game, the kids, and true competition.
Correct, with the mindset of working for the independents allowing them a place to showcase and grow.

Zizou
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvelousmar on 21/08/16, 11:07 pm

Zizou there just needs to be some thought throughout the process. When such a change takes place really thinking about the best for the kids and the program. With a year as crazy as this thought needed to be should they give out byes without really thinking about the process or would they be better off creating more qualifying spots and having folks go through the qualifying process. You look back historically and see how well has the given bye worked out within the system. The issue is in my humble opinion is the lack of really thinking through the process. I understand again it's not easy and the changes were significant. Just a little real thought could go a long way. And before folks say I am bitter not at all. But I do want more out of North Texas Soccer since it has so many wonderful players so trying to put out the best product and getting the levels right makes it a better place for all. Anyway here;s to hoping.
Marvelousmar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BurnOnYou on 22/08/16, 12:15 pm

I'm in consensus.  I don't think the folks in LH give much thought to how things are done, usually appearing to me as though the path of least resistance was chosen as opposed to some consideration and effort being exerted.  
Maybe they are too long with the organization and just worn out from all the demands.
Maybe they are in fact just minions of the big clubs.  Maybe the complexities are beyond what they are capable of managing or what they want to invest their time in managing.
I don't know, but there is a noticeable difference in my observations between what was the governing body 6 plus years ago and what we have managing our girls' soccer experience(s) today.

BurnOnYou
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum