2016/2017 Schedules

LH Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» What a year
by Cam203030 Today at 04:39 pm

» TOURNAMENT: U90C SPRING KICKOFF - February 1-4, 2018
by U90C Today at 04:34 pm

» TEXAS SUMMER CLASSIC - REGISTRATION DEADLINE APPROACHING
by musaisaya Today at 03:05 pm

» Quiet Forum
by Zizou Today at 01:49 pm

» FBR09 Rankings December 4th, 2017
by timmyh Yesterday at 04:12 pm

» Sting Dallas 2011 Weigelt
by sting08 Yesterday at 12:03 pm

» 09 Girls Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Feb. 1-4)
by U90C Yesterday at 11:43 am

» 07 Girls Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Feb. 1-4)
by U90C Yesterday at 09:13 am

» GIRLS DA and the HS CHOICE to Play
by Medicine Man Yesterday at 08:50 am

» Triumph 08g North FW, Keller, Roanoke
by Hmeleven Yesterday at 08:37 am

» STING EAST SOCCER FORMING QUICKLY NEAR YOU!!!!
by psaldivar 13/12/17, 04:26 pm

» STING EAST SOCCER FORMING QUICKLY NEAR YOU!!!!
by psaldivar 13/12/17, 04:25 pm

» STING DALLAS 2011G/2012G “Officially starting to build out o
by psaldivar 13/12/17, 03:18 pm

» FootyID Camp | Winter 2017
by Footy Factory 13/12/17, 03:01 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory 13/12/17, 03:00 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory 13/12/17, 02:59 pm

» Longhorns 3v3 girls 00s
by Multivitamin 13/12/17, 02:31 pm

» TOURNAMENT: GULF COAST OPEN - Gulf Shores Area - Jan 13-14
by U90C 13/12/17, 09:39 am

» 08 Girls Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Feb. 1-4)
by U90C 13/12/17, 09:38 am

» 05 Girls Teams - U90C SPRING KICKOFF (Feb. 1-4)
by U90C 13/12/17, 09:37 am

» Shooters 2010 Looking to Add players
by Ericsal 13/12/17, 06:49 am

» Texas Spurs 10' Blanton
by tareyncarol 13/12/17, 01:36 am

» Texas Spurs 09 Blanton
by tareyncarol 13/12/17, 01:35 am

» Texas Spurs 08 Blanton
by tareyncarol 13/12/17, 01:34 am

» Solar 09G Covey-2 teams
by skipper 12/12/17, 10:50 pm

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11462 registered users
The newest registered user is FCTB

Our users have posted a total of 166102 messages in 20918 subjects

04G Plano Labor Day Schedule and Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 04G Plano Labor Day Schedule and Discussion

Post by TatonkaBurger on 06/09/16, 05:43 pm

04GRankings wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:Resilient Rush gets revenge on Diaz 4-0! did any one see that coming?

FCD JDL Red vs Dallas Rush final.

Nope.  That is what you call an anomaly, now if they can repeat that performance vs FC Dallas then it is a trend...

Didn't expect Andomeda to whoop blitz 3-0 nor did the numbers support red JDL over blue JDL 4-1

Going to be interesting to see how the rankings shape up tonight!


Where I come from, 1-0 or 2-1 would be an anomaly.  4-0 is a whooping of the highest order.  The anomaly might have been the first time they played each other.

That was a great weekend of soccer.  It was nice to see teams from OK and TXS.  They did well in the lower divisions but had a tough go of things in the Gold division. They only managed to make every team that didn't get to play either of them totally jealous.  

FC Dallas JDL Red is definitely on the top of the heap.  They have enough athletic talent to play really well together while most other teams are working out the kinks and learning to play with their newly added talent.  It will be fun to watch them take on Dallas Texans South and Solar Pulpaneck when the time comes.

TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1111
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: 04G Plano Labor Day Schedule and Discussion

Post by AngelinaGoalee on 06/09/16, 06:21 pm

So after the Diaz/Rush match is Diaz not being considered as a serious threat? Or is Rush a sleeper?
Did anyone see any of the FCD JDL Red games this weekend? 30 forced 1 allowed is not bad but was the competition mentionable?

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 98
Points : 1268
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: 04G Plano Labor Day Schedule and Discussion

Post by dadof3 on 06/09/16, 09:56 pm

DDdadof1 wrote:
dadof3 wrote:
04GRankings wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:Remember previous Plano Labor Day posts? 30pages... Now, nobody even cares. My my how things have changed.

No doubt.  Our little DDs are all growing up too fast.   At this rate you could probably get more play on a post about the Cowboys or Longhorns.  

Anyway at least it is a short week before a full weekend of league play!

Maybe it is time for a you pick the winner poll...   Nothing like a poll to get things going.    affraid

You are right...I have an 00 playing in U18 reminds me of this all the time. Wait until yours are there...

Oh, and BTW, for some in PPL, the games start TONIGHT...6 games at THEIR tournament this past weekend, and our 11 year olds have a game that kicks at 7:50...then another game on Saturday...Pardon me, but WTF!

dadof3 I'd like to second your WTF and raise you a WTF were they thinking. We are in the same boat. Makes no sense but maybe I'm giving them too much credit of A) Actually thinking this through or B) That they give a crap.

Here is the thing that frustrates me the most about this… We signed up for Plano tournament weeks before the tournament started. The schedules for the league didn't come out until after the schedules for the tournament were posted. It seems like it would make sense not to play a team that had played six games at YOUR tournament against a team that had played four games when there are plenty of teams that didn't play any games this weekend. Our girls played hard, but 7 games in 5 days for 11 year olds (or frankly anyone) is a lot to ask for...especially when it could EASILY be avoided by just blacking out a couple of days that follow your own tournament for that handful of teams that played.
avatar
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1012
Points : 3459
Join date : 2012-07-16
Location : McKinney

Back to top Go down

Re: 04G Plano Labor Day Schedule and Discussion

Post by BigErn on 07/09/16, 12:22 am

AngelinaGoalee wrote:So after the Diaz/Rush match is Diaz not being considered as a serious threat? Or is Rush a sleeper?
Did anyone see any of the FCD JDL Red games this weekend? 30 forced 1 allowed is not bad but was the competition mentionable?

Saw em play and they looked solid this weekend. Competition wise --

4 teams in Gold ranked top 10 regionally, 3 in top 20 nationally (and I understand GotSoccer rankings aren't 100% -- clearly evident by JDL Blue's ranking) ...

OFC -- only lost 1-0 to DTS last month (7-0)
FCD Premier -- only lost 2-0 to DTS last month (4-0)
Sting Shepard -- shoulda been in Silver (10-0)
JDL Blue -- offered toughest comp to JDL Red and not included with those that are ranked highly (4-1)
Rush -- handled by JDL Blue (5-0)
Diaz -- handled by Rush both times (really showed the second match) ... no shot if they had played JDL Red


BigErn
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 491
Points : 1701
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 04G Plano Labor Day Schedule and Discussion

Post by CrazySoccerParent on 07/09/16, 07:39 am

BigErn wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:So after the Diaz/Rush match is Diaz not being considered as a serious threat? Or is Rush a sleeper?
Did anyone see any of the FCD JDL Red games this weekend? 30 forced 1 allowed is not bad but was the competition mentionable?

Saw em play and they looked solid this weekend.  Competition wise --

4 teams in Gold ranked top 10 regionally, 3 in top 20 nationally (and I understand GotSoccer rankings aren't 100% -- clearly evident by JDL Blue's ranking) ...

OFC -- only lost 1-0 to DTS last month (7-0)
FCD Premier -- only lost 2-0 to DTS last month (4-0)
Sting Shepard -- shoulda been in Silver (10-0)
JDL Blue -- offered toughest comp to JDL Red and not included with those that are ranked highly (4-1)
Rush -- handled by JDL Blue (5-0)
Diaz -- handled by Rush both times (really showed the second match) ... no shot if they had played JDL Red


I show Diaz beat rush 1st match 2-1 or are you saying score doesn't reflect the game on the field, I didn't see it so have no idea. Just got the score. (Numbers guy here...)
avatar
CrazySoccerParent
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 139
Points : 627
Join date : 2016-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: 04G Plano Labor Day Schedule and Discussion

Post by BigErn on 07/09/16, 07:53 am

04GRankings wrote:
BigErn wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:So after the Diaz/Rush match is Diaz not being considered as a serious threat? Or is Rush a sleeper?
Did anyone see any of the FCD JDL Red games this weekend? 30 forced 1 allowed is not bad but was the competition mentionable?

Saw em play and they looked solid this weekend.  Competition wise --

4 teams in Gold ranked top 10 regionally, 3 in top 20 nationally (and I understand GotSoccer rankings aren't 100% -- clearly evident by JDL Blue's ranking) ...

OFC -- only lost 1-0 to DTS last month (7-0)
FCD Premier -- only lost 2-0 to DTS last month (4-0)
Sting Shepard -- shoulda been in Silver (10-0)
JDL Blue -- offered toughest comp to JDL Red and not included with those that are ranked highly (4-1)
Rush -- handled by JDL Blue (5-0)
Diaz -- handled by Rush both times (really showed the second match) ... no shot if they had played JDL Red


I show Diaz beat rush 1st match 2-1 or are you saying score doesn't reflect the game on the field, I didn't see it so have no idea.  Just got the score.  (Numbers guy here...)

Yessir.  Rush looked like the better side even in that loss and showed it in the second match.  Certainly just an opinion though --

BigErn
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 491
Points : 1701
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum