North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
+27790324557 MEET A PROFESSIONA PSYCHIC, SPIRITUAL HEALER ON28/12/23, 07:07 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557STRONG LOVE SPELLS FOR RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE WH28/12/23, 06:58 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557WE ARE THE ILLUMINATI, REGISTER AS A NEW MEMBER 28/12/23, 06:53 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557THIS IS THE ILLUMINATI JOINING POINT 28/12/23, 06:46 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557 THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US28/12/23, 06:37 amkawayidamirrows
THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US ONLINE IS+277928/12/23, 06:28 amkawayidamirrows
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

05 JDL - Page 16 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15800 registered users
The newest registered user is Kewb11

Our users have posted a total of 205165 messages in 31955 subjects

05 JDL

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

05 JDL - Page 16 Empty Re: 05 JDL

Post by Guest 29/09/17, 11:00 am

KeeperCommander wrote:
TxFutbal wrote:Well.. If the girls love their team and teammates and want to stay together then they can:
1.  goto QT and sweat it out in July/August to earn a spot in LHGCLTo be honest this is just about the only real choice if they stay together.  Mainly because if they played JDL to play top comp then they can not justify going any lower the LH.  PPL or APL please.
2.  goto Primetime, PPL, APLAn option but not a good one.
3.  Try to get the team in Champions League That is a head scratcher right there.

Some girls who have developed in JDL and have the skills may be able to move to an ECNL team or DA.  

Some girls may want to stay in the same club and fullfill an opening on a D1 LH team.  Some may want to change clubs and goto a team in a different club at the D1 level, or tryout for an ECNL or DA team at a different club.  Some may want to take a gap year and just concentrate on skills and give a skills trainer all their money..  This is what I was getting to.  I realize the actual options out there.  Very well I might add.  Just looking at it from another persons perspective.  For most of these 05 girls in JDL the options are very slim because they obviously did not make ECNL or try for DA which is the only steps up.

Some may decide to play soccer for their middle school.  I know a couple of girls who tried out for the boys soccer team and is killing it.  Some may decide to quit soccer and tryout for the football, basketball, volleyball, track team.  I even know a girl that became a rockstar football player in middle school.  She may get out of sports altogether and decide to join the math club or science club and build robots or help Trump defeat the axes of evil by inventing something cool.

Again.. the choices are limitless.  YOU may not like the choices, but your daughter has a ton of them to choose from.
My DD is not in JDL, I do not like the premise and the shifty changing ideals that it brings. Never has and never will be.  Just my thoughts though.

Better hope they find a spot with their current club in LH or TCL... otherwise they'll be coming to your DD's club to take her spot... affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 29/09/17, 11:17 am

bwgophers wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
TxFutbal wrote:Well.. If the girls love their team and teammates and want to stay together then they can:
1.  goto QT and sweat it out in July/August to earn a spot in LHGCLTo be honest this is just about the only real choice if they stay together.  Mainly because if they played JDL to play top comp then they can not justify going any lower the LH.  PPL or APL please.
3.  Try to get the team in Champions League That is a head scratcher right there.

Some girls who have developed in JDL and have the skills may be able to move to an ECNL team or DA.  

Some girls may want to stay in the same club and fullfill an opening on a D1 LH team.  Some may want to change clubs and goto a team in a different club at the D1 level, or tryout for an ECNL or DA team at a different club.  Some may want to take a gap year and just concentrate on skills and give a skills trainer all their money..  This is what I was getting to.  I realize the actual options out there.  Very well I might add.  Just looking at it from another persons perspective.  For most of these 05 girls in JDL the options are very slim because they obviously did not make ECNL or try for DA which is the only steps up.

Some may decide to play soccer for their middle school.  I know a couple of girls who tried out for the boys soccer team and is killing it.  Some may decide to quit soccer and tryout for the football, basketball, volleyball, track team.  I even know a girl that became a rockstar football player in middle school.  She may get out of sports altogether and decide to join the math club or science club and build robots or help Trump defeat the axes of evil by inventing something cool.

Again.. the choices are limitless.  YOU may not like the choices, but your daughter has a ton of them to choose from.
My DD is not in JDL, I do not like the premise and the shifty changing ideals that it brings. Never has and never will be.  Just my thoughts though.

Better hope they find a spot with their current club in LH or TCL... otherwise they'll be coming to your DD's club to take her spot... affraid
05 JDL - Page 16 200w11

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 29/09/17, 11:22 am

KeeperCommander wrote:

I get it - either your dd is not the right age for JDL, or she didn't make a JDL team.

No need to be a hater.

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 29/09/17, 11:30 am

SickofStupidity wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:

I get it - either your dd is not the right age for JDL, or she didn't make a JDL team.

No need to be a hater.
Or option #3. Not even she could see the value in it. Smart girl.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TxFutbal 29/09/17, 11:43 am

Curious.. why the disdain for NPL/TCL?

TxFutbal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 29/09/17, 12:33 pm

TxFutbal wrote:Curious.. why the disdain for NPL/TCL?  
Zero disdain. Just not a league you decide to go to. That was my point.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TxFutbal 29/09/17, 12:51 pm

sorry.. bad choice of words.. Your DD has a choice to play for a TCL team or not.

TxFutbal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 29/09/17, 03:06 pm

The main question is this. IF certain JDL teams decide to stick together after JDL, where do they go? You said LH or they can join the chess club. To paraphrase a touch.
Since they were already playing in the highly developmental league JDL would they want to qualify into D3 LH? Probably not, but that may be their only/best option. Maybe they can get into RPL if they are a club that offers that. If they split then they can go where ever they want to go. As a team they are limited. That was my point. The ones that did multiple leagues against the JDL wishes are the ones that have the best options. Now if you are at Sting then I guess you just get some fake ID's and play JDL another year. lol!

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/09/17, 03:29 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:The main question is this.  IF certain JDL teams decide to stick together after JDL, where do they go?  You said LH or they can join the chess club.  To paraphrase a touch.
Since they were already playing in the highly developmental league JDL would they want to qualify into D3 LH? Probably not, but that may be their only/best option.  Maybe they can get into RPL if they are a club that offers that.  If they split then they can go where ever they want to go.  As a team they are limited. That was my point.  The ones that did multiple leagues against the JDL wishes are the ones that have the best options.  Now if you are at Sting then I guess you just get some fake ID's and play JDL another year. lol!

??? All 5 of the JDL clubs participate in TCL starting at U14 and have an automatic bye in each age group.

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 29/09/17, 04:07 pm

bwgophers wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:The main question is this.  IF certain JDL teams decide to stick together after JDL, where do they go?  You said LH or they can join the chess club.  To paraphrase a touch.
Since they were already playing in the highly developmental league JDL would they want to qualify into D3 LH? Probably not, but that may be their only/best option.  Maybe they can get into RPL if they are a club that offers that.  If they split then they can go where ever they want to go.  As a team they are limited. That was my point.  The ones that did multiple leagues against the JDL wishes are the ones that have the best options.  Now if you are at Sting then I guess you just get some fake ID's and play JDL another year. lol!

??? All 5 of the JDL clubs participate in TCL starting at U14 and have an automatic bye in each age group.
And the 06 teams that play in U13 right now. Where do they go? Not TCL yet.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 29/09/17, 04:19 pm

bwgophers wrote:

I suppose I got off my main topic there didnt I. What I meant to get across was that is certainly tier 3 in most regions. Not neccessarily for all but for most. JDL at U11 or U12 is billed as top tier. So you go from top tier to level 3 if you stay together. Or perhaps you go the LH route that I mentioned before. Either way to me it isnt too pleasing. That was my main point.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/09/17, 04:59 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:
bwgophers wrote:

I suppose I got off my main topic there didnt I. What I meant to get across was that is certainly tier 3 in most regions.  Not neccessarily for all but for most.  JDL at U11 or U12 is billed as top tier.  So you go from top tier to level 3 if you stay together. Or perhaps you go the LH route that I mentioned before.  Either way to me it isnt too pleasing. That was my main point.

At U11 & U12 the ECNL clubs are probably playing most of their top players in JDL. However, different story with DA & ECNL now at U13. Wouldn't be surprised to see U13 JDL go by the wayside as early as next year, unless the top U12 teams continue to feel there is advantage in playing against 2nd & 3rd tier U13 teams over the other 1st and 2nd tier U12's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/09/17, 05:00 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:
bwgophers wrote:

And the 06 teams that play in U13 right now.  Where do they go? Not TCL yet.

Those '06 teams will be forming the core of the U13 DA and ECNL teams at their clubs next year...

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 29/09/17, 05:13 pm

bwgophers wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
bwgophers wrote:

Those '06 teams will be forming the core of the U13 DA and ECNL teams at their clubs next year...
Good Lord. I am losing my mind I think.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TxFutbal 29/09/17, 05:21 pm

Between ECNL, DA, and all the LH Byes, there will be plenty of places to play. I cannot imagine a JDL only team needing to goto QT or take a gap year and not play a league next year if the entire team wants to stay together. My guess is if the team really wants to stay together and is good enough as a single unit, you will take one of the LH D1 byes for a club that has one. If a club doesn't have one, then you are looking at plan B and playing with the boys somewhere.

TxFutbal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/09/17, 05:57 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
bwgophers wrote:

You can lose your mind all you want (some on here may argue that you never had it to begin with...), but that's what's going to happen...

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 29/09/17, 06:49 pm

bwgophers wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
bwgophers wrote:

You can lose your mind all you want (some on here may argue that you never had it to begin with...), but that's what's going to happen...
Some may actually be correct. I just find it humorous that slipped right by me.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum