North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Sports Organization Management Software Jevin Dan Ptak TX - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15800 registered users
The newest registered user is Yuna

Our users have posted a total of 205174 messages in 31963 subjects

Sports Organization Management Software Jevin Dan Ptak TX

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sports Organization Management Software Jevin Dan Ptak TX - Page 2 Empty Re: Sports Organization Management Software Jevin Dan Ptak TX

Post by NTX06Soccer 18/10/16, 02:30 pm

And yet you still do not answer the question,
"IF insurance does not pay (due to any reason), will you still demand your $100,000 from GSA - which would mean it comes from the taxpayers - yes or no."

Seriously, and all joking aside, it's as plain as day to everyone here that you are nothing more than a scam artist. Get the hell out of here and quit wasting our time with your dribble.

NTX06Soccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Sports Organization Management Software Jevin Dan Ptak TX - Page 2 Empty Re: Sports Organization Management Software Jevin Dan Ptak TX

Post by Soapboxmom 18/10/16, 02:54 pm

NTX06Soccer wrote:And yet you still do not answer the question,
"IF insurance does not pay (due to any reason), will you still demand your $100,000 from GSA - which would mean it comes from the taxpayers - yes or no."

Seriously, and all joking aside, it's as plain as day to everyone here that you are nothing more than a scam artist. Get the hell out of here and quit wasting our time with your dribble.
The insurance is handling the case, and there is no way around it as the issues center around his mismanagement of GSA and he eventually invoked his indemnity coverage.  End of story.  The insurance will pay the attorney and any settlement reached and is completely in charge much to Arciniega's chagrin.  Why do you think he tried to use the NTSSA attorney at the beginning?    

Where do you have a scintilla of evidence that I am a scam artist?  Quote anything in the legal filings, posts on here or on my site and refute my claims with verifiable facts.  I have been working with law enforcement for years and have exposed numerous scams and scammers.  I have never received any remuneration of any kind for my work.  

No one is forcing you to read.  Those in North Texas who do want to know of issues that need to be addressed should have this vital information.  Please go back to your CSI reruns.
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 18/10/16, 04:13 pm

Not sure how you haven't figured it out by now . . . but nobody gives a shit! Sad

You can try to revive a dead post every few weeks or months, or start a new post to try and generate interest . . . and yet the results are the same.

But your unwillingness to answer the simple question screams loudly of your character Twisted Evil

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 18/10/16, 04:37 pm

You don't like the answer. The insurance has complete control of the defendants' case. The insurance pays the lawyer and the settlement and makes the decisions. So, that is the only answer.
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FC1 18/10/16, 05:20 pm

You answered the question by not answering. Your only concern is your $100K. Not forcing change. Good luck.

FC1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 18/10/16, 06:32 pm

Tell Garland Soccer's president, David Arciniega, that you demand full openness and transparency so that the coaches and families in NTSSA get all the facts.  I want the outcome of the court case to be public and published in its entirety.  

The only party that is desperate to keep things secret is David Arciniega, so please direct your concerns to him at darciniega@ntxsoccer.org.  I have always pushed hard for honesty and transparency and David Arciniega fought me every step of the way!
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FC1 18/10/16, 07:18 pm

Speaking of transparency, you are indeed transparent. Everyone here knows that you want your money and will push until you get it. You have disguised your extortion attempt with some fancy words and a lawsuit that may indeed have merit, but in the end you want your $100K. If I cared enough, I would start a poll to see how many people on here think you just want to get paid. I mean, you deserve free money. After all, you are the whistleblower. The bad thing is, it does seem that there is some corruption over there, but in my not so humble opinion, you don't really care. "Show me the moneyyyyy..." With that being said, I have spent too much time on this topic... it is no longer entertaining. Apologies to all for making this topic stay around longer than it should have.

FC1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Daddy 18/10/16, 08:27 pm

Sports Organization Management Software Jevin Dan Ptak TX - Page 2 Deadhorse

Big Daddy
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ONLYASOCCERDAD 19/10/16, 11:29 am

In order to get more attention for your "Garlands Youth Lives Matter" movement, maybe you should torch a concession stand or three. Hire some corrupt protesters to pretend to give a damn and disrupt the local City Hall Meetings etc.

ONLYASOCCERDAD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 19/10/16, 02:39 pm

Another group has reported that Jevin owes them money. That would be the 17th organization with late or missing payments from Jevin in 2016. I encouraged them to contact the Allen, TX police and to initiate chargebacks as that seems the most effective means to get the money that is owed from Jevin.
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 22/10/16, 09:27 am

Please find following an update from SkyView:
SVYF Update 10/17

To the Parents of SVYF:

We are aware that some of you, maybe all of you, have received a threatening letter from the attorney of Jevin. This is the mess we have been dealing with all season. We have representing legal counsel from Olsen & Hoggan Attorneys at Law in Logan to help us with this case. This threatening letter is designed to scare and panic parents into paying. Please do not respond, or pay a dime to Jevin. You as parents have done nothing wrong or committed any fraud as stated in the letter from Jevin. Nor has Sky View Youth Football. Remember we did nothing wrong, we were the victims in this. If Jevin would have paid us our money when they were supposed to we would not have had any of this mess.

We are currently working with Olsen & Hoggan to respond as needed both to Jevin and to you as parents. We are trying to get a letter by tomorrow. We have talked to 4 other groups who say they are missing money. A reporter working with one of those groups told us he has uncovered 15 groups just this year who have had money issues with Jevin. We stood up to Jevin and it seems they did not like that at all. We will be strong and we will not back down. Please understand that we as a Sky View Youth Football board are aware of the concern and hassle this is to you as parents. We have tried to ensure that your kids have had a good and enjoyable season while dealing with this headache that was not brought on by anything we did. We have over 100 pages of supporting documentation we have submitted to our attorney regarding this mess. Again you as parents are not legally liable for this and that will not change no matter how many demanding letters Jevin sends out.

Why does Jevin feel they are owed money? When Jevin failed to pay the amount of money that was owed to SVYF we had no other choice but to take the legal and law enforcement route. We were counseled to send out the case number to parents and have them do all they could to get their money back. Some parents were able to get money back and then paid us. Some banks and credit cards took the entire 8 weeks or longer that they had to figure out the fraudulent claim. Then Jevin turned around and paid us the full original amount of money owed to us knowing full well there were people who got their money back. Jevin then claimed to the banks, when they did their investigating, that they paid us the money. Some banks pulled the money back out and gave it to back to Jevin. This has become an accounting nightmare for all involved. The board has spent hundreds of hours to trying to sort this out.

During the summer when Jevin first approached us about getting money back we told them that we would work through the accounting nightmare they caused which would require contacting all of the parents involved. After doing all of this, we thought that we were close to having it complete and giving Jevin the money that was collected by us, minus all extra fees that SVYF incurred because of not having our funds when needed which was over $6,000. Jevin turned around and added thousands of dollars in fees and other charge backs that we were unaware of and were unaccounted for. Jevin is claiming that we owe over $20,000 back to them. That is outrageous. Because of Jevin’s unwillingness to pay us when they were supposed to, the fees that where accrued and the extra time and resources that have been required on the part of the board and parents exceeds any amount owed to Jevin. But because we want to make sure everything is done legally and honestly we have turned everything over to legal counsel to determine the amount if any is owed.

We will keep you informed.

Thanks,
SVYF Board
This entry was posted in Uncategorized on October 18, 2016 by Karin Kunz.
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapbox_mom 22/10/16, 07:14 pm

ONLYASOCCERDAD wrote:In order to get more attention for your "Garlands Youth Lives Matter" movement, maybe you should torch a concession stand or three. Hire some corrupt protesters to pretend to give a damn and disrupt the local City Hall Meetings etc.

I am in the process of organizing just what you suggested. Thank you for your support in resolving this issue that is hurting the kids. I will be taking donations to pursue this route. Let me know how much you would like to give. I will keep you posted.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 23/10/16, 03:01 pm

http://www.tampabay.com/news/humaninterest/st-petersburg-little-league-one-of-several-nationwide-missing-money/2299711

More scathing media coverage. The latest group reporting they are out money is not included as I had not gotten their info to the reporter in time for them to be included.

Please ignore the faker above. That is not me.
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapbox_mom 23/10/16, 03:37 pm

Pay no attention to her, I'm the real soapbox!

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 23/10/16, 04:35 pm

Soapbox_mom wrote:Pay no attention to her, I'm the real soapbox!
Now you need an avatar

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 26/10/16, 11:00 am

News /media outlets from across the country are picking up the Jevin scam's story:

http://www.athleticbusiness.com/business/management-company-gives-little-leaguers-the-run-around.html
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tpitty 26/10/16, 11:09 am

Soapbox_mom wrote:Pay no attention to her, I'm the real soapbox!

Real Soapbox, you don't have to go home, just please get up out of here.

tpitty
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by ONLYASOCCERDAD 27/10/16, 09:20 am

soapboxmom, you leading there charge for the alleged victims is akin to Bill Cosby coming out in support of #theonlychoice, Donald Trump!!!!!!

ONLYASOCCERDAD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 05/11/16, 08:07 pm

Press Release: Update on Financial Situation – Northeast Little League

Special Events Press Release: Update on Financial Situation

Dear NELL Community,
With a few weeks remaining in the Fall season, we wanted to provide you with an update on our financial situation. As we communicated last month, our software vendor Jevin failed to pay us our $40,000 registration fees for the Fall. To date, they still have not paid us a single penny, and we continue to pursue legal action. However, the support from our community has been strong and we feel confident about our future.

In our original email to our Fall families, we asked everyone to call their credit card company and report fraud by Jevin. This would allow each family to receive a refund from their credit card, which would provide each family the ability to pay us directly by check or cash. We learned from other victims of Jevin that this could be an effective strategy since we could control the outcome. To date, roughly 25% of our families have taken this action and we have received about $10,000. We ask that all Fall families who have not initiated this process to do so ASAP. We want to collect as much of the $40,000 as possible.

We have also received over $14,000 from the GoFundMe Page that we established to collect donations. Thanks to the generosity of our community, we have been able to pay most critical bills to keep operations running along through the spring season. If you would still like to donate, please visit our donation page at https://www.gofundme.com/2r6vryc.

Finally, our board has identified a replacement software vendor to Jevin. We plan to have this new system online in time for the spring season. When the Fall season concludes, we plan to officially turn off Jevin and communicate to everyone that the Spring registration is ready.

Thank you to everyone for your support!

David Vann
President, Northeast Little League
Related Items:homepage
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 30/11/16, 01:59 pm

Jevin now has an 18th league that is out money. I found their story on a GoFundMe page and confirmed that 2 months later they are still out thousands. The folks running the league are having to fund it out of their own pockets. I gave them the contact information for the police and Dallas Better Business Bureau.

Shockingly, I have had several phone calls from coaches that say the Coaches Meeting letter says that Garland Soccer is still going to use Jevin and risk Garland families' money and the league data.

Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FC1 30/11/16, 08:51 pm

Why are you concerned with the money of Garland families? You your self want $100k from them.

FC1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapboxmom 07/12/16, 12:14 pm

This went out to the Garland Coaches and NTSSA Administrators across the region yesterday:

Dear Coaches,

I filed suit to save Garland Soccer and put an end to the harassment, intimidation, lies and secrecy. David Arciniega has run GSA like a dictatorship when it is in reality a 501 c 3 charity and should be totally transparent. I filed suit to ensure that going forward GSA would follow its own by-laws, NTSSA by-laws, US Youth by-laws and state law concerning fiduciary duties. The GSA directors are elected by the membership at large and represent the member coaches who in turn represent their players and players' families. The directors are supposed to serve the charity and its members and follow the by-laws and state law. NOT Arciniega's Law!!!

GSA has lost every round in court and the judge denied their Motion to Abate:

https://www.scribd.com/document/322286162/Plaintiff-s-Response-in-Opposition-to-Defendants-Motion-to-Abate

The judge agreed that GSA and NTSSA did not follow their own by-laws and that I had every right to be heard in court. When GSA asked to mediate and settle, I generously agreed to work with them. I am asking the coaches to stand united and demand that David Arciniega and his clueless followers follow the by-laws and state law and that all of my issues be heard as they should have been years ago. Coaches, please demand that every aspect of this lawsuit and its settlement be made totally public and transparent by David Arciniega and GSA. Please find following part of a letter from my attorney:

The following are the issues on which Plaintiff requests and is entitled to a hearing:

1. GSA misused GSA funds when Arciniega continued to retain Jevin, GSA’s software provider for GSA scheduling and registration. Jevin handles all the registration monies of GSA. Arciniega continued to retain Jevin despite the fact that over $8,000.00 of GSA’s registration money was missing while said funds were under Jevin’s control.

2. GSA’s retained a GSA Director whose husband is a Level 2 sex offender and convicted felon who had access, through his wife the GSA Director, to rosters and other records of GSA players who are minors. GSA, through David Arciniega, did not comply with the applicable Whistleblower Policy. Instead, GSA and Arciniega disclosed to the convicted felon and Level 2 sex offender and his wife, the GSA Director, that Dobrott had disclosed the husband’s public criminal record to GSA and NTSSA.

3. GSA kept its Board Meetings secret and did not publish its Board Member Reports to the members of GSA contrary to applicable GSA Bylaws and Rules.

4. In 2014, GSA Director, Angela Bowen-Hearn, missed seven of the previous twelve Board Meetings contrary to GSA Bylaws and Rules. Rather than handle the complaint confidentially under the GSA Whistleblower Policy, Arciniega informed Angela Bowen-Hearn that Dobrott had reported Ms. Bowen-Hearn for missing Board meetings.

5. GSA’s misused proxies which resulted in irregularities and illegalities in GSA elections for 2012, 2013, and 2014.

6. Arciniega filed a meritless, arbitrary, and capricious A&D Charge against Dobrott which was heard by the GSA Board and not the A&D Committee as the GSA Bylaws require for “instructing in the placement of a new coach, along with his son, to an existing team without following proper procedures.”

7. Arciniega was the complainant on a “No Confidence Petition” against Dobrott which was meritless, arbitrary and capricious and which was filed against Dobrott in retaliation for Dobrott supporting the candidate running against Arciniega in the 2013 spring GSA election.

There have been no GSA findings on any of these complaints by Plaintiff.

As to issue number 1, a forensic audit should be done and independent counsel should be appointed to ascertain what happened with the "missing money" due to Jevin and why David Arciniega lied to the Garland Police and stopped the investigation after I filed a report about the missing money. Why Arciniega continues to retain Jevin when 18 charities have had late or missing payments totaling over $400,000.00 in 2016 alone needs to be investigated.

As to issue number 2, a hearing should be held to determine why David Arciniega insisted on retaining a director married to a sex offender (with a child victim) who couldn't drive and was not fulfilling her duties. Arciniega should be held accountable for violating the whistleblower policy by alerting that felon I had given NTSSA his criminal records. Mysteriously, the director's and sex offender's house burned down a second time in 14 months and they tried to pin me with arson. I had to keep the investigation secret while board members sympathetic to Arciniega attacked me for harassing this director married to the sex offender. For a second time I was harassed by David Arciniega and his clueless followers for doing the right thing and going to the authorities.

As to number 3, all agendas, board meeting minutes and board member reports should be published on the website and available in the office. All board meetings should be completely open and welcoming. Executive session should be an extreme rarity to discuss a sensitive contract, issue or background check appeal only as NTSSA's VP instructed the board.

As to number 4, a hearing for charges related to David Arciniega's violations of the Whistleblower Policy should be held.

As to numbers 5 and 7, the rigged elections that had referees coming in with proxies given to them by Gayle Brandt and her husband with the referees being specifically told to vote for Kim Verity need to be investigated and charges filed. Also the No Confidence Vote that publicly attacked me for supporting and voting for a candidate running against David Arciniega requires charges be filed against David Arciniega and anyone that signed (Erick Quintana,coach husband of director Darcy Quintana, Crystal Martin, wife of convicted sex offender, Jaime Hearn, husband of director Angela Hearn, Juan Ramirez, director who angrily stormed out when a coach came to a board meeting) or voted in favor of it. State law requires coaches and directors vote in the best interest of the non-profit corporation. David Arciniega must be held accountable for harassing, intimidating and publicly attacking us for voting our conscience. No coach or director should be afraid to vote their conscience. I have the e-mails that prove David Arciniega was behind that in retaliation for me voting for a (far more qualified) candidate that opposed him.

As to number 6, an A & D hearing must have a decision letter issued that gives the accused the right to appeal. David Arciniega dragged Rachel Beltran and I up on phony charges when the player pool placed a correct age child on the same team as his parent coach. Who is the world would have their child on a different team and play against them? David Arciniega attacked us in front of the GSA board with this pure nonsense and then refused to issue the required letter that would allow us our appeal at NTSSA. I demand that letter be produced!

Thank you coaches for all the wonderful things you do for our kids. Now, it is time that we take back this association!

Thanks,

Heather Dobrott
Administrator for Realscam

The lawsuit is about the issues.
Soapboxmom
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 07/12/16, 12:48 pm

Did you disclose that you are seeking $100,000 in "damages" from the GSA?

If not, you are as deceptive as they are.

You want "every aspect of the suit be made public" (well, except for the part where you are asking for money and have refused to agree to pull your claim IF the insurance will not pay out).

Hypocrite

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by NTX06Soccer 07/12/16, 01:29 pm

SickofSilliness wrote:Did you disclose that you are seeking $100,000 in "damages" from the GSA?

If not, you are as deceptive as they are.

You want "every aspect of the suit be made public" (well, except for the part where you are asking for money and have refused to agree to pull your claim IF the insurance will not pay out).

Hypocrite

More than any poster on this forum, i wish the admin would ban soapbox..

NTX06Soccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ItsMeAgain 07/12/16, 02:01 pm

i hate saying this.............................and i mean reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hate saying this......................but soapbox mom has a case............................... CLICK HERE
ItsMeAgain
ItsMeAgain
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tpitty 07/12/16, 02:59 pm

always right click and inspect the link before clicking..sigh. Rolling Eyes

tpitty
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next