Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Latest topics
Which teams get in to Lake Highlands this year?Today at 10:06 amTxFutbal
Solar south 09B Adames looking to add players Today at 09:59 amSolarsouth
North Texas United FC 2011Today at 09:54 amnorthtexasunitedfc
What 05 teams are playing in the LH's Qualifying tournament?Today at 09:46 amtewinn23
Dad Just Figuring This OutToday at 09:45 amsprint
Team Bye vs Club ByeToday at 09:30 amtewinn23
NTX Elite - Keeper NeededToday at 09:30 amNTXElite
CDA Trophy Club 09G looking for a few new playersToday at 09:26 amjewood
TX CLUBS SOCCER LEAGUE - U6-U19 Boys/Girls US Club SoccerToday at 09:16 amU90C
10 Boys Teams - SPORTS CAPITAL CLASSIC - AUSTIN (Aug 10-12)Today at 09:06 amU90C
Sting 12 Spence - Alliance / Keller Area Today at 07:04 amSpence
Sting 11 Spence - Alliance / Keller AreaToday at 07:04 amSpence
Sting 10 Spence - Looking for PlayersToday at 07:02 amSpence
Sting 09 Spence - Training Tonight Today at 06:57 amSpence
Sting 05 Spence - Looking for (1) Player Today at 06:55 amSpence
Looking for 2 Scrimmages on Saturday, July 21Today at 06:54 amSpence
Any pre pre-season predictions for Classic League this yearToday at 05:56 amdragonstryker
Solar East 07 Boys Ackerson - LookingYesterday at 06:23 pmfactsmatter
Lady Aztecs FC 03G - Open SpotsYesterday at 04:55 pmLady Aztecs
03 Classic League D1Yesterday at 03:58 pmsprint
Interesting ArticleYesterday at 03:34 pmSoccerSuckers
Galaxy U-19 girls Arlington TxYesterday at 02:55 pmavandenbroeck
FBR July 16th 2018Yesterday at 01:45 pmTxFutbal
August preseason scrimmagesYesterday at 12:44 pm21forever
06 Girls Teams - U90C SUMMER SPLASH (Aug 17-19)Yesterday at 12:15 pmU90C
Log in

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 12496 registered users
The newest registered user is Ntxdad1

Our users have posted a total of 179449 messages in 23782 subjects

D'Feeters 03 West in PPL?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

D'Feeters 03 West in PPL?

Post by DadOf1 on 26/09/16, 09:59 am

Does anyone know what is going on with that team? Seems they forfeited a game this past weekend by not showing up.

DadOf1
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 4
Points : 671
Join date : 2016-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: D'Feeters 03 West in PPL?

Post by CBTeamworks on 26/09/16, 01:22 pm

The scores of their last two games are posted as 0-3 which would indicate the possibility of two consecutive forfeits. Rumor from a PPIL head coach that was out there is that they were caught playing illegal players and they have released 9 of their players. (This is not verified fact, only what I was told.)

If PPIL knows what's going on they aren't sharing the info with the team that showed up for the game.
avatar
CBTeamworks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 357
Points : 2202
Join date : 2013-08-12

Back to top Go down

Re: D'Feeters 03 West in PPL?

Post by El Padrino on 27/09/16, 06:02 am

If that is the case, I would have to ask how bad does the coach think his players are to justify cheating in order to compete in PPL Division II?

El Padrino
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 11
Points : 1424
Join date : 2014-09-05

Back to top Go down

Re: D'Feeters 03 West in PPL?

Post by soccerjack on 27/09/16, 08:20 am

I thought they were feets flagship 03 team. Kinda sad they've fallen so much.
avatar
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 985
Points : 2481
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: D'Feeters 03 West in PPL?

Post by BlackWidows03 on 27/09/16, 01:08 pm

El Padrino wrote:If that is the case, I would have to ask how bad does the coach think his players are to justify cheating in order to compete in PPL Division II?

PPL is jumbo divisions this year due to age change.  There is only Red and White.

BlackWidows03
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 796
Join date : 2016-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: D'Feeters 03 West in PPL?

Post by CBTeamworks on 02/10/16, 04:05 pm

Looks like D'Feeters West is the only team that doesn't have any future games on the schedule. Anybody heard anything from the league?

http://events.gotsport.com/events/schedule.aspx?EventID=53686&ApplicationID=3605998
avatar
CBTeamworks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 357
Points : 2202
Join date : 2013-08-12

Back to top Go down

Re: D'Feeters 03 West in PPL?

Post by Triumph FC on 03/10/16, 06:08 am

So I have a little bit of knowledge I was told from an unnamed person very close to events
The coach was forging birth certificates and other doucuments on the 03's and I believe the 04's (maybe not forging on the 04's) but was fired from both teams and the parents are in uproar because their season is now ruined because they don't have players to play. Parents demanded a release/were released so no team left to play hence the 0-3 score lines against them.
avatar
Triumph FC
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1510
Points : 4755
Join date : 2010-06-20

http://www.triumphfc.org

Back to top Go down

Re: D'Feeters 03 West in PPL?

Post by BlackWidows03 on 03/10/16, 07:06 am

That makes some sense.  We were scheduled to play them 9/10 before it was rained out so I can't tell you if half the team drove themselves to the fields or not.  You've got to feel for the girls on the team that were innocent and may not have known this was happening.  At the same time, the ones who were involved you would hope North Texas stepped in to punish them.

The 04 team is still playing but under a different coach AND the team is now apparently under Sting.  Not sure how an entire team can go from D'Feeters to Sting mid season.

BlackWidows03
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 796
Join date : 2016-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: D'Feeters 03 West in PPL?

Post by Triumph FC on 03/10/16, 07:38 am

That's easy with 100% parent signatures
avatar
Triumph FC
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1510
Points : 4755
Join date : 2010-06-20

http://www.triumphfc.org

Back to top Go down

Re: D'Feeters 03 West in PPL?

Post by CBTeamworks on 03/10/16, 08:29 am

What was the name of the original coach?
avatar
CBTeamworks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 357
Points : 2202
Join date : 2013-08-12

Back to top Go down

Re: D'Feeters 03 West in PPL?

Post by FC1 on 03/10/16, 09:54 am

I was mistaken... edited for that reason.


Last edited by FC1 on 03/10/16, 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made wrong assumption)

FC1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 91
Points : 777
Join date : 2016-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: D'Feeters 03 West in PPL?

Post by BlackWidows03 on 03/10/16, 10:04 am

Both the '03 and '04 teams were removed from the club website.  

Here is a link to their rankings page.  
http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=1037836


Last edited by BlackWidows03 on 03/10/16, 11:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed Coach name after coach clarified.)

BlackWidows03
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 796
Join date : 2016-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: D'Feeters 03 West in PPL?

Post by Guest on 03/10/16, 10:55 am

Hello,  

I am Tony Cavalle.  I usually wouldn't jump in, but wanted to make sure everyone knew that I was only put in as coach after the initial issues.  I am still with D'Feeters.  We needed someone listed as the coach to handle releases, etc and I was the guy.  I was not the coach that was released.  The team went with the original coach to Sting.

Thank you

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: D'Feeters 03 West in PPL?

Post by BlackWidows03 on 03/10/16, 10:59 am

Thanks for clearing that up.  My apologies for mentioning your name was on the team page.  So... the original coach was allegedly caught cheating in some way and Sting still took him on?  I'm guessing that there are many sides to this story and the only thing that anyone will see to be 100% true is that there is no longer an '03 D'Feeters team.

BlackWidows03
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 796
Join date : 2016-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: D'Feeters 03 West in PPL?

Post by SickofStupidity on 03/10/16, 11:06 am

Lol.

Coach was doing enough to warrant his firing

Sting picked him up immediately

Sounds right up their alley.  They wouldn't let things like a little bad behavior or lengthy NTSSA suspensions influence their coaching decisions. Shocked

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 860
Points : 2394
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: D'Feeters 03 West in PPL?

Post by FC1 on 03/10/16, 11:20 am

Ok... I guess i was right initially as Bartlow is now a Sting coach. Does the coach get suspended for doing this? There was an issue back when the 03's went through QT and one Sting coach got caught using an older player. They were "banned" from LH for this reason. From what I recall, I don't think there were any other ramifications.

FC1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 91
Points : 777
Join date : 2016-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: D'Feeters 03 West in PPL?

Post by SickofStupidity on 03/10/16, 11:27 am

Coach impacted? Shocked

Not likely.

The coach you mentioned above had a laundry list of issues.  Caught cheating?  Don't worry about it - we will just give you other teams.  Evil or Very Mad

In the end, the only real penalty is paid by the innocent players.

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 860
Points : 2394
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Incorrect information

Post by Onthedeck84 on 03/10/16, 03:18 pm

Triumph FC wrote:So I have a little bit of knowledge I was told from an unnamed person very close to events
The coach was forging birth certificates and other doucuments on the 03's and I believe the 04's (maybe not forging on the 04's) but was fired from both teams and the parents are in uproar because their season is now ruined because they don't have players to play. Parents demanded a release/were released so no team left to play hence the 0-3 score lines against them.

Normally, I would leave this alone but since my name has come into it. I am Cody Bartlow. The supposed coach who forged birth certificates and other documents. That is a complete lie. Documents were apparently manufactured but they were not by me. I'm not in the business of trashing someone else without concrete proof but I also wont allow my name to be tarnished by your "source." Whatever your opinions are of clubs or their business practices is your opinions but please make sure you have all correct information before you start throwing names out. BTW Tony Cavalle at Feet is a great coach and his name shouldn't be on this board either. I'll leave yall to your postings and hope you have a great day. And Triumph FC just so you know I'm not mad at you bc I used your quote, just wanted to make sure you knew your information was off tremendously.

Onthedeck84
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 97
Points : 982
Join date : 2016-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: D'Feeters 03 West in PPL?

Post by CBTeamworks on 03/10/16, 03:43 pm

So what happened coach? Which documents were manufactured, why and who did it? What is the outcome for your team? Are you with Sting now? Why did you change clubs? Is the 03 team done in PPIL or will PPIL finish scheduling the team? Hope everything works out for you and the players.
avatar
CBTeamworks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 357
Points : 2202
Join date : 2013-08-12

Back to top Go down

Re: D'Feeters 03 West in PPL?

Post by BlackWidows03 on 03/10/16, 03:55 pm

I am the one who brought Tony into this board by saying he was listed as the coach on the team... which he still is... but nothing negative was said about him by anyone I've seen.  He clarified that he was put in place to manage the team releases which I'd guess everyone on here accepts... I know I accept that response.  I'm just interested in what happened because your team was on our schedule... then off... then on... and now off again.  When was this discovered? Why did team play 2 games  in PPL then no others?


Last edited by BlackWidows03 on 03/10/16, 04:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlackWidows03
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 796
Join date : 2016-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: D'Feeters 03 West in PPL?

Post by Triumph FC on 03/10/16, 04:09 pm

Onthedeck84 wrote:
Triumph FC wrote:So I have a little bit of knowledge I was told from an unnamed person very close to events
The coach was forging birth certificates and other doucuments on the 03's and I believe the 04's (maybe not forging on the 04's) but was fired from both teams and the parents are in uproar because their season is now ruined because they don't have players to play. Parents demanded a release/were released so no team left to play hence the 0-3 score lines against them.

Normally, I would leave this alone but since my name has come into it. I am Cody Bartlow. The supposed coach who forged birth certificates and other documents. That is a complete lie. Documents were apparently manufactured but they were not by me. I'm not in the business of trashing someone else without concrete proof but I also wont allow my name to be tarnished by your "source." Whatever your opinions are of clubs or their business practices is your opinions but please make sure you have all correct information before you start throwing names out. BTW Tony Cavalle at Feet is a great coach and his name shouldn't be on this board either. I'll leave yall to your postings and hope you have a great day. And Triumph FC just so you know I'm not mad at you bc I used your quote, just wanted to make sure you knew your information was off tremendously.

Really let's hear your side of the story then because mine came from a very very reliable source. I wouldn't have posted if I wasn't told that!
avatar
Triumph FC
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1510
Points : 4755
Join date : 2010-06-20

http://www.triumphfc.org

Back to top Go down

Re: D'Feeters 03 West in PPL?

Post by Triumph FC on 03/10/16, 04:14 pm

BlackWidows03 wrote:I am the one who brought Tony into this board by saying he was listed as the coach on the team... which he still is... but nothing negative was said about him by anyone I've seen. He clarified that he was put in place to manage the team releases which I'd guess everyone on here accepts... I know I accept that response. I'm just interested in what happened because your team was on our schedule... then off... then on... and now off again. If this was discovered at the QT, according to one poster, why would your team play 2 games in PPL then no others?

Think you are getting slightly muddled up. The post said a Sting team got caught in previous years playing an older aged player in QT. They did not say it was this team
avatar
Triumph FC
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1510
Points : 4755
Join date : 2010-06-20

http://www.triumphfc.org

Back to top Go down

Re: D'Feeters 03 West in PPL?

Post by BlackWidows03 on 03/10/16, 04:25 pm

Good point.  It helps to reread it fully when posting.  My mistake. I edited that post to remove the inaccurate part.

BlackWidows03
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 796
Join date : 2016-06-25

Back to top Go down

Re: D'Feeters 03 West in PPL?

Post by Onthedeck84 on 03/10/16, 06:07 pm

CBTeamworks wrote:So what happened coach? Which documents were manufactured, why and who did it? What is the outcome for your team? Are you with Sting now? Why did you change clubs? Is the 03 team done in PPIL or will PPIL finish scheduling the team? Hope everything works out for you and the players.

03s folded because the vast majority of the team didn't want to be at that club no matter the coach. 04s moved to Sting. The Who, what, & why.... I'd love to know but it doesn't matter really. So, the 03s are done, 04s have moved forward. It's been a highly disappointing experience but it's done now. Sorry if that doesn't give you what you desire but I'm not throwing allegations with no proof.

Onthedeck84
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 97
Points : 982
Join date : 2016-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: D'Feeters 03 West in PPL?

Post by soccerjack on 03/10/16, 06:37 pm

Onthedeck84 wrote:
CBTeamworks wrote:So what happened coach? Which documents were manufactured, why and who did it? What is the outcome for your team? Are you with Sting now? Why did you change clubs? Is the 03 team done in PPIL or will PPIL finish scheduling the team? Hope everything works out for you and the players.

03s folded because the vast majority of the team didn't want to be at that club no matter the coach. 04s moved to Sting. The Who, what, & why.... I'd love to know but it doesn't matter really.  So, the 03s are done, 04s have moved forward. It's been a highly disappointing experience but it's done now.  Sorry if that doesn't give you what you desire but I'm not throwing allegations with no proof.

CB I would guess you're a coach that's been with 4 different clubs over the same amount of years. Isn't that kind of like the pot speaking to the kettle?
avatar
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 985
Points : 2481
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum