2016/2017 Schedules

LH Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Texas Spurs 10' Blanton
by tareyncarol Today at 01:36 am

» Texas Spurs 09 Blanton
by tareyncarol Today at 01:35 am

» Texas Spurs 08 Blanton
by tareyncarol Today at 01:34 am

» Solar 09G Covey-2 teams
by skipper Yesterday at 10:50 pm

» Liverpool 09 girls (frisco - colony)
by LP_Elite Yesterday at 03:26 pm

» Playing Futsal at Mansfield Fieldhouse
by Zizou Yesterday at 01:34 pm

» TEXAS SUMMER CLASSIC - REGISTRATION DEADLINE APPROACHING
by musaisaya Yesterday at 12:35 pm

» 04 Girls Teams - U90C SPRING KICKOFF (Feb. 1-4)
by U90C Yesterday at 11:19 am

» STING SC EAST DIVISION ROCKWALL AREA OPEN SKILLS SESSIONS
by maryoscar220 Yesterday at 09:25 am

» STING SC EAST DIVISION ROCKWALL AREA OPEN SKILL SESSIONS
by maryoscar220 Yesterday at 09:22 am

» STING SC EAST DIVISION ROCKWALL AREA OPEN SKILL SESSIONS
by maryoscar220 Yesterday at 09:17 am

» STING SC EAST DIVISION ROCKWALL AREA OPEN SKILLS SESSIONS
by maryoscar220 Yesterday at 09:12 am

» Quiet Forum
by yank Yesterday at 08:18 am

» Dallas Texans 2010 Farmers Branch
by pdunn2398 11/12/17, 09:00 pm

» Solar 07 Flower Mound - New team forming
by SolarWest 11/12/17, 04:48 pm

» 02 Girls Teams - U90C SPRING KICKOFF (Feb. 1-4)
by U90C 11/12/17, 02:31 pm

» Liverpool 10G Heighway
by soccerfan00G 11/12/17, 01:03 pm

» Liverpool 08G Rednapp
by soccerfan00G 11/12/17, 01:00 pm

» Solar 08 Cavalle - Flower Mound
by FMSolar 10/12/17, 06:39 pm

» Blue Star Fields
by jogobonito06 10/12/17, 09:40 am

» TOURNAMENT: GULF COAST OPEN - Gulf Shores Area - Jan 12-15
by U90C 09/12/17, 03:24 pm

» FootyID Camp | Winter 2017
by Footy Factory 09/12/17, 10:17 am

» Revolution FC 08G - Lee looking for 2 or 3 players
by Revolution_Girls FC 08/12/17, 04:22 pm

» FC Dallas-West '11's/'12's
by Honeybadger 08/12/17, 10:38 am

» STING DALLAS 2011G/2012G “Officially starting to build out o
by psaldivar 08/12/17, 09:41 am

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11459 registered users
The newest registered user is ArsenalDaddy

Our users have posted a total of 166067 messages in 20910 subjects

03 D1 Dual Rostering

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by ElClassico on 24/10/16, 01:15 pm

Got into a sideline conversation this weekend about which D1 teams are playing with ECNL players and which teams aren't. So far those with ECNL players...DTS, Texans (Patterson), D'Feet, and Solar. Those without...FCD, and Texans Red. Anyone know what's up with the 3 Sting teams?

Not a big deal other than seeing how it reflects in the standings. Of course all kudos to LP Elite for fielding another killer team without the draw of ECNL.
avatar
ElClassico
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 359
Points : 1687
Join date : 2014-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by isawthelight on 24/10/16, 07:11 pm

Are you referring to starting ECNL players on D1 teams?
avatar
isawthelight
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 21
Points : 925
Join date : 2015-06-24

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by Soapbox_mom on 24/10/16, 08:05 pm

I've looked into this and the answer is yes. Texans absolutely...feet with their new coo coo coaches will do anything to win. I have on good authority the sting club doesn't care either way nor does fcd. The one fcd team is probably d-3 at best anyway. The real story here is that with ap the top 3 d-2 teams would probably beat all d-1 teams. I will keep you all posted if I learn anything else.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 99
Points : 529
Join date : 2016-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 24/10/16, 10:33 pm

Yes, please keep us posted. Let's do some fact checking.

FC Dallas WTX currently #3 in D2 - 0 vs.
Liverpool Elite currently #1 in D1 - 7
avatar
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 843
Points : 3003
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by KnKsDad on 24/10/16, 10:49 pm

My stupid comment alert went off, so had to come out of hibernation to see what set it off...I guess someone with only 8 posts shouldn't be expected to know any better..

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 924
Points : 3103
Join date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by ElClassico on 24/10/16, 11:24 pm

KnKsDad wrote:My stupid comment alert went off, so had to come out of hibernation to see what set it off...I guess someone with only 8 posts shouldn't be expected to know any better..

cheers
avatar
ElClassico
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 359
Points : 1687
Join date : 2014-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by Soapbox_mom on 25/10/16, 08:22 am

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:Yes, please keep us posted. Let's do some fact checking.

FC Dallas WTX currently #3 in D2 - 0  vs.
Liverpool Elite currently #1 in D1 - 7

Andro grado 1-0 lp elite
Texans bussy 1-0 lp elite

Most teams 3-0 knks team

Ppl teams 1-0 fcd red

You heard it here first.


Last edited by Soapbox_mom on 25/10/16, 08:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 99
Points : 529
Join date : 2016-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 25/10/16, 08:45 am

Soapbox_mom wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:Yes, please keep us posted. Let's do some fact checking.

FC Dallas WTX currently #3 in D2 - 0  vs.
Liverpool Elite currently #1 in D1 - 7

Andro grado 1-0 lp elite
Texans bussy 1-0 lp elite

Most teams 3-0 knks team

Ppl teams 1-0 fcd red

You heard it hear first.

People are entitled to their opinions about possible game results, I'll give it to you.. LPE 7-0 score against FCD WTX was an actual game result back in September. Hopefully we will get to play Solar Grado and DT Bussy in the near future.
avatar
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 843
Points : 3003
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by SolarPower00 on 25/10/16, 08:58 am

Elite may not be as 'elite' as it used to be, and a far cry from the RASE days. They may have shown a chink in their armor last week with a tie in Champions League. But, they are the top dog in LH U14 and will remain so until someone can put beat them. I agree that those top 2 in D2 can give them a game. Solar Grado belongs in D1, no question. They got shafted with the bye system. Tons of talent and D1 experience.
Elite will be the favorite in every LH match they play this year.
avatar
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 592
Points : 2819
Join date : 2011-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by Soapbox_mom on 25/10/16, 09:08 am

Fair enough on lp elite, but my investigation shows that the bottom 5 d-1 teams should go straight to d-3 and not pass go. I will keep you updated on what else I find out.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 99
Points : 529
Join date : 2016-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by SolarPower00 on 25/10/16, 09:29 am

Soapbox_mom wrote: bottom 5 d-1 teams should go straight to d-3 and not pass go.

Giggle. But can't say I disagree with you.
avatar
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 592
Points : 2819
Join date : 2011-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by dribbleshootscore on 25/10/16, 09:38 am

SolarPower00 wrote:
Soapbox_mom wrote: bottom 5 d-1 teams should go straight to d-3 and not pass go.

Giggle. But can't say I disagree with you.

From LH Website

U14 DI = 10 Teams
1st thru 7th place earn a BYE and remain in DI
8th thru 10th place earn a BYE and move to DII
U14 DII = 20 Teams
1st place earns a BYE and moves to DI
2nd thru 8th place earn a BYE and remain in DII
9th thru 14th place earn a BYE and form DIII
15th thru 20th place do not receive a BYE and must re-qualify
There will be 4 open spots for DIII in QT

dribbleshootscore
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 52
Points : 680
Join date : 2016-04-19

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by go99 on 25/10/16, 10:26 am

The window to beat LPE is rapidly closing. Should have a major player coming back from injury. If you guys couldn't beat them before you certainly won't be able to do it then.

Top 2 D2 give them a game? Well I guess even getting run over is technically called a game.
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2882
Points : 5745
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 25/10/16, 10:30 am

SolarPower00 wrote:Elite may not be as 'elite' as it used to be, and a far cry from the RASE days. They may have shown a chink in their armor last week with a tie in Champions League. But, they are the top dog in LH U14 and will remain so until someone can put beat them. I agree that those top 2 in D2 can give them a game. Solar Grado belongs in D1, no question. They got shafted with the bye system. Tons of talent and D1 experience.
Elite will be the favorite in every LH match they play this year.

The chink in the armor was hard felt by our girls that weekend for sure.. We played with 11 players and was down to 10 players at one point because of injuries. I wouldn't look too hard at the score. 40 minutes halves, low 90's with no subs, I wouldn't wish this on any team.
avatar
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 843
Points : 3003
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by go99 on 25/10/16, 10:34 am

The chink in the armor won't matter when the other teams have no ammo. Bring one player back and its a different result. Well that player should be coming and I am expecting the team to hit a different gear
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2882
Points : 5745
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by Soapbox_mom on 25/10/16, 10:35 am

I have on good authority that the window is so open, even go could shimmy thru it.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 99
Points : 529
Join date : 2016-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by BrianWilliams on 25/10/16, 10:52 am

I've seen LP Elite play.  They are for real.

Soapbox_mom wrote:I've looked into this and the answer is yes. Texans absolutely...feet with their new coo coo coaches will do anything to win. I have on good authority the sting club doesn't care either way nor does fcd. The one fcd team is probably d-3 at best anyway. The real story here is that with ap the top 3 d-2 teams would probably beat all d-1 teams.  I will keep you all posted if I learn anything else.

But honestly, no one cares about guess players, CPP, Jevin, dual roster, injured reserve, or any of the rest of this mess.

Coo coo coaches?  Now that could be a story!  Any good scoop?
avatar
BrianWilliams
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 129
Points : 1532
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by go99 on 25/10/16, 10:58 am

Soapbox_mom wrote:I have on good authority that the window is so open, even go could shimmy thru it.


Whoa I think I just got fat shamed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2882
Points : 5745
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by go99 on 25/10/16, 11:04 am

Unless your authority is a Dr. sharing patient medical info one of the best players on the team is about to hit the field rested and motivated when that happens the window will be closed.

Who will step up to knock off the king? I would have said DTS but they are hit and miss as is DT used to be called scott. From there I see no challenge
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2882
Points : 5745
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by Soapbox_mom on 25/10/16, 11:15 am

My sources tell me that feet might just be the team to do it. The word on the street is they have one bad hombre in the saddle now. If you speak Spanish you will know what I mean. There is no better way to motivate a 12 yr old than to cuss at them in Spanish.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 99
Points : 529
Join date : 2016-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by go99 on 25/10/16, 11:31 am

Don't speak Spanish but I have been learning a lot from Trump on how to insult Hispanics. Bringing stinkyfeet back from the depths. That ship sunk awhile back. Not gonna happen even without the LPE player coming back. Unless this hombre is gonna hit the field playing CB, CM, and CF all at the same time
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2882
Points : 5745
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 25/10/16, 12:24 pm

Soapbox_mom wrote:My sources tell me that feet might just be the team to do it. The word on the street is they have one bad hombre in the saddle now. If you speak Spanish you will know what I mean. There is no better way to motivate a 12 yr old than to cuss at them in Spanish.

I take you're talking about their coach (Pablo Gonzalez Rodriguez)?
avatar
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 843
Points : 3003
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by KnKsDad on 25/10/16, 12:33 pm

Soapbox_mom wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:Yes, please keep us posted. Let's do some fact checking.

FC Dallas WTX currently #3 in D2 - 0  vs.
Liverpool Elite currently #1 in D1 - 7

Andro grado 1-0 lp elite
Texans bussy 1-0 lp elite

Most teams 3-0 knks team

Ppl teams 1-0 fcd red

You heard it here first.

Glad I was able to liven up the house party. You must be new to the neighborhood though.

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 924
Points : 3103
Join date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by KnKsDad on 25/10/16, 07:01 pm

Soapbox_mom wrote:Fair enough on lp elite, but my investigation shows that the bottom 5 d-1 teams should go straight to d-3 and not pass go. I will keep you updated on what else I find out.

Changing your tune a little bit I see. You first stated the top 2-3 D2 teams could probably beat all of the D1 teams. Does the Andro or Mustangs team have multiple starting caliber ECNL level players on it? If so, then why are they not playing on the top team? If they don't, the results would likely be similar to what's been happening in most of the LP Elite games so far.

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 924
Points : 3103
Join date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by Soapbox_mom on 25/10/16, 07:19 pm

Dt central 8-1 tsn.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 99
Points : 529
Join date : 2016-10-20

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum